Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am? You really mean it?" She whimpered, and Ben nodded.

"And you're serious? She's really a whore? Your whore?" Lainey asked, and Ben nodded.

"She's under the table sucking me off right now," Ben laughed a little, and Lainey's head ducked under the table, seeing her mothers ass sticking out right in front of her and the back of her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Ben! I- I-" Lainey stammered, getting hot watching her own mom throatfucking herself.

"Get over here," Ben demanded, setting down his fork and pushing his chair back a little.

Lainey stood up slowly, walking over to him, her legs felt like jelly as she rounded the table, her moms face coming into view, only barely glancing at her before she went back to sucking Ben's cock.

"Sit in my lap, your back against me," he told her, and she obediently lifted one leg over her mother and sat down, her pussy almost touching the hard cock her mother was eagerly sucking.

"Tell Lainey you're sorry for being such a jealous cunt," Ben demanded.

"I'm sorry for being such a jealous cunt," Maureen stopped sucking just long enough to utter the words before dropping back down on his large cock.

"You couldn't help it, could you slut? Watching me fall for her and treat her like a princess while you were neglected?" Ben teased, and she nodded.

"I couldn't." Maureen admitted, slobbering on his cock. "I couldn't help myself, being second place."

Ben laughed and slapped her face then grabbed her hair and forced her all the way down on his cock.

"Second place? You don't even come anywhere close to my little slave slut," he corrected her as he kissed Lainey's neck. "You're just three holes and a pair of tits."

"Mhm," Maureen agreed, holding herself down on his cock as she looked up at Lainey's pussy.

She was dripping wet, her juices running down Ben's crotch and mixing in with Maureen's slobber.

"Put my cock in Lainey's pussy," Ben demanded, and Maureen nodded reluctantly, pulling her mouth off his cock and grabbing it. Ben grabbed Lainey's legs and lifted her up as Maureen positioned his cock at her pussy, pushing it in as Ben lowered her down.

"Oh! Oh Ben!" Lainey moaned, gasping as he rocked her back and forth.

"Would you like your mom to lick your pussy while I fuck you?" Ben asked, and Lainey stared down at her mother.

"Beg her to let you lick her clit," he demanded, and Lainey nodded.

"Please, Lainey, please let me serve you, let me lick your wet little clit, miss, please let me pleasure you while you fuck my master's cock," Maureen groaned, and Lainey nodded.

"Yes, y-yes slut, lick my clit," she told her, and watched as her own mother lunged for her pussy, licking her clit and drooling all over her pussy, pushing down further to slurp and slobber all over Ben's balls and cock as well as it plunged deep inside Lainey's tight young snatch.

"Oh! Oh daddy!" Lainey groaned.

"It's ok kitten, you can cum," he told her, and she covered her mouth, whimpering as her pussy exploded with juices, his cock almost being pushed out while Maureen slurped up the mess, lapping up her daughters cum while she orgasmed.

"Your mother is just a slave to me, a whore," he whispered into her ear as she shivered and came. "You're my kitten, you're my princess, my heart belongs to you, and any other woman that gets my cock will never even compete with you."

Maureen's heart fluttered as Ben offered up his heart to her, his love and praise.

"You belong to me, and I belong to you," he whispered, and she instantly came again, groaning as her mother continued sucking on her pussy and sucking up her juices.

"Oh daddy! Oh Ben!" She cried lovingly, gasping as she clung to his neck, her nails digging into his skin.

Ben pushed Maureen off and picked Lainey up, turning her around so she could cling to him as he carried her into the living room, Maureen crawling after them.

They collapsed on the couch and Lainey immediately grabbed his hard cock and shoved it inside her wet little pussy, groaning as she rode him vigorously, raining sweet and tear soaked kisses over his face and neck.

"Yes! Yes! Thank you daddy! Thank you sir!" She moaned, groaning through another violent orgasm before collapsing, sliding off his hard cock and down by his side, cradling her body against his as she huffed and puffed.

Slowly she picked her head up to see Ben sitting there beside her, holding her in his arms, his hard cock sticking straight up in the air and Maureen sitting on her hands and knees, her mouth open and her tongue sticking out like a dog.

Maureen slowly sat up, grabbing Ben's cock and stroking it slowly.

She stared at Maureen, smiling a mischievous little smile, then her face scrunched up.

"What the fuck are you doing just sitting there, mom," Lainey snapped, reaching forward and grabbing Maureen's hair. "Make yourself useful, you stupid slave, suck on my daddy's cock!"

She pulled her mother forward and forced her head all the way down on Ben's cock, watching her take it all the way down her throat, gagging and drooling but staying down.

"She's really good at that," Lainey cooed, turning back to Ben and kissing him.

"Like mother like daughter," Ben smiled and Lainey giggled.

"No, I'm nowhere near as good as she is," she giggled, and when Maureen pulled up to gasp for air Lainey reached forward and slapped her.

"Whores don't need to breath, whores need cock!" She snapped, grabbing her hair and shoving her mothers face back down against Ben's crotch.

Lainey stood up, standing over Maureen as she held her hair, forcing her head up and down on Ben's cock.

"Oh baby, force her down, just like that," Ben moaned and Lainey smiled.

"She really is your slave, isn't she?" Lainey smiled, leaning forward and kissing her daddy.

"Yes, and now she's your slave too," Ben smiled, and Lainey giggled.

"I think I can get used to that," Lainey smiled, forcing her mother up and down on Ben's cock, watching her get skull fucked, choking and drooling and sobbing.

"But if you meant what you said, if you really do belong to me, I need rules for this to work." She insisted, holding her mother down before finally letting her up for air, then pushing her back so she fell onto the ground and grabbing Ben's cock, slick with her mothers spit, and forcing it inside her pussy.

"Anything for my kitten," Ben smiled, and Lainey started riding him, ignoring the sweaty, spit covered mess on the floor that was Maureen.

"Your cock is mine, no more secret slaves for you, and no more fucking anyone without me knowing," she smiled, pushing his cock all the way down and gasping, whimpering a little, then clinging tight to him.

"Done, she's the only other slave," he told her and she dug her nails into his neck.

"Good. And she never gets fucked in her pussy again, unless I'm there and I say it's ok, deal?"

Maureen whimpered a little, her face sticking to the wooden floor.

"Deal, easily. Anything else?" Ben asked.

"Yes, one other thing," she groaned, riding his cock wildly.

"Anything," Ben moaned, grabbing her tots and squeezing, her orgasm rising within her.

"Tell me you love me," she whispered, and he grabbed her, pulled her close and fucked her pussy so violently and deeply that her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to cum.

"I love you, kitten," he groaned, joining her in orgasmic bliss as he filled her pussy with cum.

Lainey rode him, screaming and crying until she finally collapsed against him.

"I love you too, daddy," she whimpered, turning around and leaning against him, spreading her legs wide and rubbing her clit.

"Get over here and suck my daddy's cum from my pussy, whore. I'm nowhere near through with you," she demanded, and Maureen smiled, crawling over to Lainey's pussy, burying her face in her daughters snatch as she sucked and slurped and fingered all of Ben's cum out, lapping it up happily.

"Fuck," Lainey groaned.

"I think I could get used to this."

****************

Lainey sat at the kitchen table, nibbling on some eggs and toast as she texted her friend Carly.

"Yeah, you should come over tonight, spend the night over here, but Ben might come over too if that's ok," she wrote, grinning nefariously as she sent the message.

"Sure," was Carly's response, completely unaware of the night Lainey had in store for her.

It had been about a week and a half since Lainey found out about her slave slut of a mother, and she smiled as she realized it had been one of the best weeks of her life. She set her phone down and scooted back, looking down at her naked mother on her hands and knees, obediently licks her pussy.

"Get your fingers in there, slut," Lainey demanded. "Ass too, I've got a long day ahead of me and I need some relief before I get started."

Maureen sat up and got to work as Lainey lifted her legs back and presented her holes to her slave mother. She groaned as Maureen played with her and penetrated her, finally squirting all over her face as she came, leaning back and regaining composure.

"Get up, bend over the table," Lainey demanded, and Maureen nodded.

"Yes, miss," she smiled, kissing her daughter on the lips first, holding her in her arms for a brief moment of tender care before turning around and obediently bending over the table.

Lainey grabbed some cords of rope and started binding her mother to the table, bent over and her ass sticking out, her arms tied first, then her legs, so she was completely immobile.

"I don't have time to get daddy off today so he's coming by to use your ass in an hour or two," Lainey smiled, spanking Maureen as she grabbed a large plug from the counter, spitting on it and forcing it inside her mothers ass, stretching her out nice and wide.

"Yes miss, thank you miss," Maureen whimpered blissfully.

"He says he wants you drooling from cumming so much, so you're going to have to be a good slut and orgasm as much as you can before he gets here," she giggled, forcing the u shaped vibrator in her mothers wet pussy. "He shouldn't be too long."

She turned it on and watched as her mothers eyes rolled back in her head, smiling as she turned it on a medium settings and placed the remote down on the table, just out of reach.

"Oh, and the gardeners should be here around noon, right?" Lainey asked, and Maureen nodded.

"Thought so, Ben thinks it's time we gave them a nice tip for all their hard work," Lainey smiled, smacking Maureen's ass.

Maureen groaned, knowing full well what her daughter meant.

"I told him he had my permission to offer up your pussy," Lainey giggled, grabbing her bag and pushing her own skirt down, making herself presentable.

"But only if you're getting fucked in your ass and mouth at the same time."

Maureen groaned as her first orgasm approached, turning to see her daughter walking off.

"By mommy," Lainey called back, closing the door behind her as her mother came, eagerly awaiting the cocks she'd service today.