Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife fantasizes about our daughter being a slut for BBC.
3.3k words
4.2
133.7k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: I'm bent for black; that means that I'm straight except when it comes to black men. I guess with the limited terms available to us you could say that I'm bisexual. I don't reject the label because I'm ashamed, I just don't think "bisexual" does a very accurate job of telling the story. I a, turned on by all types of women; the only find black men attractive. I am still just as turned off by white men (or any other non-black man) as I was before interracial porn showed me that I'm not as straight as I thought I was. I don't think that white men can't have big dicks, I simply don't find them attractive no matter the size; white, asian, latin, whatever. For me, it's black men only. I don't know why that is, but it is.

So... this story, like most of my stories, deals with themes of interracial sex and gay sex - strictly dominant black men and submissive white men. It also has elements of cuckolding and mild [implied] incest. If you are offended by any of these themes then you will probably not enjoy my story. If you want to read them anyway and write hateful comments, please feel free to do so.

(footnote: I never mention how old the daughter is; she is of course 18, and therefore legal. I don't, at any point, reference that in the story because it would've been clumsy and out-of-place for the parents to randomly drop her age into the story.)

LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER

Wife fantasizes about our daughter being a slut for BBC

You share your fantasy of converting our daughter, our sweet girl, into a slut for Big Black Cock. I indulge your fantasy and describe how it might happen

You tell me that it turns you on to think about convincing our daughter to become a slut for black men, that it turns you on to think about our daughter discovering black men's sexual superiority.

It hurts me when you say that. It hurts me to hear you say that black men are superior; I'm your husband and I don't like to hear that I can't measure up, that I can't please you, even if it's partly in jest, even if you're merely playing up your - our - interracial fantasies.

It also surprises and shocks me that you'd think of our own daughter like that. I can't believe you'd think about our daughter in a sexual way at all, much less fantasize about her submitting like that. It's shocking to hear you say that.

But it also turns me on.

It turns me on when you talk about black men being sexually superior. I know that I can't please you like a black man can; I can please you, sure, but not in the same way. I please you by submitting, by allowing you to indulge your inner domme. I please you by worshipping you: your feet, your ass, your pussy. I please you by serving you and making you feel like a queen.

Your black studs please you in another way, a way I simply cannot. When you want to be used, and abused, and made to feel like a piece of meat, when you want to be treated like that then I am incapable of doing that for you. I just don't have it in me to act like that. Your black studs, however, they were chosen specifically for that purpose. Every one of your black studs were chosen for their sexual dominance, their sexy, muscled, fit bodies, their Big Black Cocks, and, of course, their respect for our marriage. They all know that I can be degraded sexually and that they get to use my wife in front of me and that I get off on that but they also realize that it's just sex; we love each other and you won't tolerate them treating me like I'm less of a man... except as part of our sexual playing. Then you get off on them teasing me and you enjoy that I still feel a small amount of shame for allowing myself to be treated that way. Despite my lust for black men, despite my excitement at watching my wife engage in interracial sex, I still am not completely free from the societal norms that would tell me that what I'm doing is shameful or wrong. That small amount of shame, however, just makes it that much hotter for you, and for me.

A few of your black studs were also chosen because, in addition to all their other wonderful qualities, they are bi and so they also enjoy making me serve them. You get off on watching me serve them too. You love that I'm just as much of a slut for Big Black Cock as you are, you love seeing me unable to resist them, you enjoy seeing your husband submitting to big black men, sucking their Big Black Cocks while I stroke my hard dick; you love seeing me on all fours for them, my hands pinned behind my back, shoulders forced to the ground, my ass - my best feature in your opinion - up in the air for them, eager to be used; you love the contrast between your two men, your white submissive husband and your black dominant stud; you black stud and his bitch.

I love making you happy and so I do those things for you... but of course I also do them for myself.

It's hard for me to admit but it also turns me on to hear you talk about our daughter like that. I'm her father and I cannot think about her in a sexual way, I can't believe that you can. However, I find that I get a sexual thrill out of the fact that you think about her like that. I cannot help but be aroused by you; I love how kinky you are, how depraved your fantasies, and I feel honored that you feel so comfortable sharing them with me because it shows that you know that I would never judge you. I swell with pride at the realization that I've been able to make you feel that you can trust me in that way.

I also swell at the thought of you converting our daughter into being a slut for black men. I do so love a depraved, sexually confident woman.

I ask you how it happens; in your fantasies what happens that awakens our daughter to the power of Big Black Cock. You tell me you haven't really thought too much about it, you just enjoy the thought of her loving Big Black Cock. You tell me that you have thought about her walking in on your being fucked, hard, by a big black man, and that, in your fantasies, she is turned on by it.

You flush as you tell me that you think about her seeing you, her own mother, being fucked so good by a black man, and that you are aroused by the thought of her being turned on; her being aroused by seeing her mom fucked, her being aroused by seeing a black man having sex, her being aroused - and shocked - by how big he is, and how strong, and how sexy, her being aroused by the wonderful contrast in skin tone, her white mom with her strong black bull. You tell me that every element of that would turn you on... and you also admit, shyly, that it would make you feel sexy to know that your daughter was turned on by watching you have sex.

You say that in your fantasies she thinks about it all the time until finally she asks you about it. She admits, embarrassed, that she's been thinking about it, about the black man who was fucking you... about black men in general. You see that she needs your encouragement to explore her new-found obssession with black men, and you quickly give your approval. You talk to her about her fantasies, you tell her about how common it is for white women to become curious about black men. That's how you want it to start.

I'm hard; the thought of our daughter catching you with a black man is hot, and the fact that you fantasize about it happening further fans the flames of my arousal. I ask you if that's the extent of your fantasy. You tell me that it is.

I can tell you want me to indulge your fantasies; you don't just want my approval, you want me to actively participate in your fantasy. You love it when I adopt your depraved fantasies as my own.

I kiss your neck and gently caress your body; I explore your neck, your sides, your nipples, then I softly tease your pussy with my fingers. You grin, knowing that you have drawn me into your fantasy, and you grab my hard dick, and stroke it a few times.

I can't believe that I'm going to do this, I can hardly believe that I'm going to talk about our daughter while you jerk me off... but I guess the taboo nature of it is part of why it's so hot, isn't it?

I ask you if you want to hear me tell you how to make our daughter a BBC addict.

"Do you want to know how to make your daughter love Big Black Cock like you? You want your to follow in your footsteps and be a slut for black men? I want to hear you say it... tell me what you want."

I love playing these games with you, I love sharing fantasies and telling stories to one another.

"Yesss," you say, "I want my daughter to be a slut for bbc like me."

I feel you getting wetter and my dick jumps in your hand as I react; it makes me hot to turn you on, your excitement fueling mine just as my lust heightens your own, the arousal of one of us enflaming the other, ever-expanding; our sex life remains so great because of this dynamic, because of how we both get off not just from being pleasured but also from pushing each other's buttons, and this pushes us to higher and higher levels of arousal.

You're fantasizing about making our daughter a slut, and not just any slut but a slut for black men; it's dirty, and it's hot, and it's why I love you. I can't believe that I'm feeling this way; it's also, shamefully, not that shocking. You have a way of getting what you want, of perverting me and twisting my desires until I am just as turned on by your fantasies as you are. You take advantage of me, of my desire to please, and serve, and submit, and you subtly manipulate me, gently pushing me beyond my boundaries until they expand and it seems like I always felt that way. I love it when you do that.

I tell you how we can make our daughter a slut for Big Black Cock, like her mother...

"You're going to have to talk to her about sex. When you do, don't just stick to being factual about it, don't be clinical, like most parents, uncomfortable talking to their child about sex. Tell her about how fun it is, how freeing it can be to please and be pleased, demonstrate to her how sensual it can be... describe it, and make it erotic. Talk dirty to her, and see if you can make her hot and bothered. She'll probably be uncomfortable with her own mom talking that explicitly to her; this will put her at a disadvantage and you can take charge of the conversation and push her wherever you want her to go. Control the conversation and she will passively follow wherever you lead her. Reassure her that there's nothing wrong with wanting sex, with being sexually active; tell her that women love sex too, and that it should feel good, and that having sex doesn't make you a slut. Add that there's nothing wrong, however, with acting like a slut; it can be fun. Can you do that?"

You tell me that you can. "It already sounds so hot."

"Alright, here's where you turn the conversation: tell her that size does matter. Talk about it at length; tell her that as long as it's not too small it can be enjoyable, but that bigger is better. And then you tell her about black men; tell her that black men have Bigger Cocks, thicker and longer, and frankly more Beautiful too. Tell her that black men make better lovers; tell her that she shouldn't tolerate an asshole simply because he's black and has a Big Cock, but that if she's looking for sex that she is much better off with a strong, masculine, hung black man. Tell her that if she's looking to just sit on somebody's face and get off, that's what white men are for... but if she wants to be fucked good, if she wants to feel like a woman, then black men are far and away the superior choice; white men simply cannot measure up when it comes to that kind of thing."

"Oh my god... yesss," you moan. Your eyes are closed, imagining the conversation.

"Tell her that sex with me is good and that I am quite talented with my tongue but that our marriage wouldn't work if I didn't allow you to have sex with black men. Clarify that I don't just allow you to, I encourage it; I get off on watching black men fuck you. She'll be shocked, maybe even mortified, to learn that but when she learns that her father, whom she loves and respects more than any other man, when she learns that I, by my actions, demonstrate that black men are superior, that should drive home that your point."

"When you are finishing, talk to her about masturbation. Encourage her to explore herself sexually, reassure her that there's nothing wrong with playing with herself and that she shouldn't feel guilty. We'll also buy her a subscription to the best interracial-only site on the internet so we can be sure she's watching only the best porn when she masturbates; we will do what we can to ensure that she is never thinking about a white man when she's touching herself."

"You'll also take her toy shopping and buy her a few black dildos, from big to very big. How do you like the plan so far," I ask.

"That sounds amazing," you tell me.

I have not stopped caressing you while I talked, so I can tell by your body's reaction how you feel, but I want to hear you say it; I love hearing you admit it.

"We've been discrete about our open relationship up until now, but once you have that talk with her we won't have to hide it," I tell you. "We can invite black men to come by whenever you want; she can see them coming and going and she'll see how much you rely on black men to satisfy you. You can moan and be loud and not try to stifle your sounds of pleasure anymore; if she hears you, she'll just know how good sex with black men can be." I grin at you. "You can even leave the door cracked if you want. Maybe you can get your wish; maybe she'll be curious and peek at you getting fucked by one of your black studs."

You flush, but then you deftly take charge of the conversation.

"Maybe we'll leave it ajar when you are getting fucked too. What do you think about that? How would you feel if Kimberly saw her own father naked, kneeling before a black man, with a mouthful of Big Black Cock? Or if she saw you on all fours, a big black man behind her father, fucking his ass?" You grin wickedly. "Or both? You think she'd enjoy seeing you spit-roasted by a couple of big black men, stuffed with Big Black Cocks in both your holes? What better way to demonstrate black superiority than by showing her that you live to serve black men too? When I talk to her and tell her about our open relationship, should I tell her how much you love Black Cock too?"

I'm shocked. I have no response. I'd be mortified, of course... so why am I so hard at the thought? You are grinning. I know that I've been caught, your hand has been on my dick the whole time so you felt my reaction.

"Wouldn't it be fun to come home from work to see her casually sucking a Big Black Cock? Don't you want our daughter to explore her sexuality freely, at home, and with black men?"

"Goddamn," I grunt. You started jerking me off faster when you said it, and I'm so close.

"I would love to be with her while she's sucking a Big Black Cock. I would be holding her hair back and helping her with it."

Your words cut through my foggy thoughts, surprising me. That was a surprising turn for your fantasy to take...

"Careful there," I say, "you're getting dangerously close to telling me you're into incest... it's not far at all to go from holding her hair to the two of you sharing him, sucking him off together; that could easily become kissing each other around his Big Black Cock... or, i don't know, swapping his cum with her. When he cums on her face or tits, wouldn't you be very tempted to lick it off her?"

I said that you needed to be careful but my vivid description betrayed my interest. I didn't know if you actually wanted to fuck our daughter, but it sure sounded like it to me. Maybe I should've been disgusted but I probably couldn't take the moral high-ground here after my detailed plan on how to convert our daughter into being a Black Cock slut. Besides, as a man, I couldn't deny my most basic genetic programming: I love lesbians.

"He's a man, you know he'd want to watch the two of you together, he wouldn't give a shit that she's your daughter." I tell you. "To him you'd just be two hot, submissive BBC sluts."

Your face changes. I can't read your expression; I don't know if I read the situation correctly and I'm mortified, worried that I read it wrong.

"Was that too far?" I ask. "I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought that's where you wanted me to go, that you were guiding me there. If that's what you want, you know I'd be supportive of you, right? It's just a fantasy."

"No, it's fine," you say. "But I'm tired, I have to go to sleep."

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I hope I didn't push you too hard with that last bit. I hope I didn't cross a line. I suspect that you want to explore it further but that you are too embarrassed to admit it. Maybe you won't even admit it to yourself.

Maybe I'm wrong but I trust my instincts and I think there's something to it. I think you're just letting what other people would think shame you into denying your desires. If you tell me directly that I'm wrong then I'll let it go; it doesn't matter to me either way. But I don't think I'm wrong and I want to continue to get you to expand your sexuality just as you do for me. It's only a fantasy...

... unless you want to try to make it happen. If so, then you know follow your lead.