Like Mother Like daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda takes Philip's virginity as her daughter Lena watches.
2.4k words
4.32
65.5k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Linda nor I had heard her daughter, Lena, come into the house. She was supposed to be with friends, so for me, at least, it was a shock to see her looking in at her mother's bedroom door just as Linda was about to give me the final lesson in sex! We were both stark naked, standing close together, Linda with her hands on my dick, and me with both my hands on her soft but firm arse cheeks, pulling her tightly towards me.

Give Linda her due, she recovered faster than I did. Letting go of my dick at the same time as I let my hands drop down to the same place to cover myself, she turned towards the door and reached up to take her dressing gown from the peg. Shrugging her arms into the sleeves, she reached forward, took Lena gently but firmly round the shoulders and pushed her back onto the landing.

"You stay right there, Philip," she ordered.

I heard them going down the stairs and sat down on the side of the bed which I had expected to be lying on with Linda beneath me. I took my hands from over my dick, which had shrunk back to its soft size and began to think about what to do next. Should I dress, slink down the stairs, head for the door and make my escape on my motorbike? Or, would Linda pacify her daughter, pack her off somewhere and come back to me?

Before I could decide what to do, I heard footsteps on the stairs. TWO sets of footsteps. Then the door swung open and Linda walked in. Alone. She looked over at me, slipped off her dressing down, and smiled.

"Lena is in her bedroom," she said. "I've told her what to do."

I opened my mouth to say something, but Linda stopped me. Looking down at my shrunken dick, she again smiled.

"I think we had better do something about that," she commented. "Just wait a minute or two."

I heard another door open along the landing, and to my greatest surprise Lena walked, rather hesitantly, into the room. I could hardly believe my eyes. She was totally naked but holding her hands in the traditional positions; one hand over her fanny, the other arm across her breasts.

"Now, then, Lena, go and sit in that chair," Linda told her daughter. "And you," she continued, looking across at me, "Lie back on that bed while I get to work on you."

I was stunned, for more than one reason. Not only had Linda come back to continue where we had left off, but had actually brought her daughter in to watch. Also, the veneer of quiet sophistication and moderate speech had completely disappeared so that she spoke and acted just like the rough and ready women I worked with on the docks. Naturally, I did as I was told!

Linda went to the foot of the bed, her breasts swaying and bouncing slightly as the moved. Climbing onto the bed, she spread her legs as she kneeled over the lower parts of my legs. I gazed at her light brown pubic hair in its rough V-shape until her breasts, hanging down, blocked my view. For a woman in her mid-forties, with three teenage children, those breasts were still in good shape. She arched her back, her arse cheeks stuck up in the air, and her face came down towards my dick. I felt the heavy softness of her breasts as they squashed quite heavily on to my knees.

At the same time as I felt her hair brushing my groin, her hands slid over my thighs and thumb and forefinger of each hand gently grasped my dick, which was already starting to wake up, and lifted it into a semi erect position. Then I felt those wonderful mixed sensations of warmth and wetness as her lips enclosed the head of my dick. As she began to lick the sensitive foreskin, ( I had never been circumcised), a new, and tingling feeling brought my dick to a quick and extremely hard erection.

As my erection swelled to its full extent, Linda took one hand away and started to massage my balls, while the other hand fully enclosed the base of the shaft. at the same time moving her head up and down while keeping her lips firmly clamped round the upper part of my dick. Spasms of pleasure shot up and down the whole of my body. I had never experienced this before, my legs went as rigid as my dick, and I must have moaned a little.

"That's more like it," Linda gasped, as a mix of spittle and pre-cum dribbled from her lips. "Now for the next part."

I had expected her to lay on the bed next to me so that I could climb on top of her, but she had other ideas. Putting her hands on my shoulders she lifted herself up until her vagina was hovering over my face. This was the first time I had seen that part of a woman's body so close. The lips of her fanny were parted, showing the pinkish red of the entrance to her hole, all glistening with her anticipatory juices. Her clitty was out of its hood, standing out a good half inch. I could smell the musky aroma as she lowered herself onto my face.

From photos in the rather basic, and by today's standards pretty tame, porno mags, I had expected those fanny lips to be slack and dangly, but for a woman who had three children they were still firm and rounded. But then, as it was obvious she had been without sex for sometime, it wasn't surprising.

"You do know which is my clitty?" she asked.

"Sure," I mumbled.

"Right, now when I sit on your face, you get your mouth round it, start sucking gently, and, if you can, lick it slowly at the same time."

By this time, my poor prick was achingly hard. However, as it was lying upwards on my stomach, I reckoned I could put up with it while I explored this novel preliminary to sex. At first hesitantly, but then more avidly, I did as she had commanded.

As I sucked and licked (it was easier than I thought), Linda began to moan. Slightly at first, then louder and louder as the sensations hit her. Her thighs twitched before clamping my face hard. Her belly bulged outwards and she forced herself down on my face. I thought my nose was going to be broken.

"Nnnnnnngggg, aaaaahhh,"

A hot flood of her juices spurted out from her fanny, soaking my chin and neck with the slightly salty mixture. I managed to put my hands against her belly and pushed it away from me. After all, I needed to breathe!

As Linda sat back on my chest, her breathing eased off as she began to recover from her orgasm. I was able to look past her body, but as I glanced towards the chair where Lena had been sitting I could see it was empty. I wasn't surprised, really. Obviously she had been unable to watch her mother in the throes of orgasm. Or so I thought.

The bed dipped down as weight came on it, then again I felt the sensation of hair on my thighs and hot breath on my balls. A hand wrapped itself round my prick and again I experienced the feeling of lips closing round the head of my dick, followed by the hot wetness as a mouth began to suck my prick inside.

Yes, Lena had been so turned on by watching her mother that she had overcome her shyness and wanted to get in on the action. And I wasn't going to complain!

Linda turned her head round, and smiled as she saw what was happening.

"Not too much, Lena. You'll have plenty of chances to enjoy a man cumming in your mouth, but now I want Philip to be right up inside me before he cums."

Saying this, Linda climbed over me and laid down on the bed besides me. Reluctantly, Lena pulled her face away from me, giving my prick was last, slurping suck before sitting on the side of the bed. I turned over on my side, ready to mount Linda, but she stopped me.

"You're already pretty near to cumming," she commented, "but as I want to get some more pleasure before you do, even though you did shoot a load on me earlier, you'd best listen to me before you get started on me."

Rather startled, I just nodded mutely in agreement.

"You've done press-ups I suppose?" she asked.

What a surprising question, I thought, but wonderingly agreed.

"Right, then, when I tell you, that's what you do, although resting your weight on your elbows, with your legs straight out and your toes pressing into the bed."

"OK," I replied, although at the time I wondered what that had to do with sex! Like I said before, I was a virgin at this sort of thing. Anyway, I really didn't care, as long as I got what I was achingly wanting.

Linda held out her arms towards me. Needing no further encouragement, I mounted her. Lying face to face with her, my elbows automatically digging into the bed I pressed me chest against hers. I could feel the nipples of her breasts pressing into my chest as she cupped her hands round those fleshy mounds, holding them together. The coarse hair of her pubes brushed against the length of my prick as I stretched my legs between her wide apart thighs.

I slid the lower part of my body downwards, my prick sliding over her clitty, then between the lips of her fanny until the tip of my prick felt the incredible heat of her opening hole. Instinct then took over and I pushed upwards quick and hard, feeling the rippling tightness of her birth canal against my prick as it forced its way up into her.

She was so wet by then, that although she was also tight from lack of use, that I had no difficulty going all the way in with a single, jerking, thrust. Linda gasped as the root of my prick hit the upper part of her fanny lips, and squashed against her swollen clitty. I could feel my foreskin being stretched back over the head of my prick which was firmly, and almost painfully, pressing hard against the base of her cervix.

I stayed like that for quite a few moments, enjoying the sensation of being completely inside a woman for the first time ever.

"Don't just stop like that!" Linda almost shouted at me, "start moving up and down."

Slowly at first, then speeding up a little, I began to rock and push, up and down inside her, my prick going about halfway out before plunging back up. After only two or three minutes I could feel the familiar burning sensation building up at the head of my prick as the shaft tightened up as though it would lift Linda's clitty away from her body from underneath. Sensing this, Linda shouted at me.

"Not yet, not yet. Relax your prick, it won't go soft!"

I seemed to understand what she meant, and concentrated on preventing my prick from straining upwards while continuing the rhythm. A few minutes later, Linda's belly started to bulge outwards and her fanny pushed down against me in time with my movements. Her breathing became more intense, she was making odd little whimpering noises and her thighs began to clamp against my waist as she raised her legs upwards. I could feel her heels digging into the backs of my thighs.

"Now, now, into that press up position and move as fast as you can."

Linda's voice, coming in loud gasps, somehow got through to me, and I did as I was told.

I wasn't prepared for that agonising pressure on the swollen head of my prick as Linda orgasmed with a long drawn out wail. I wanted to stop and pull out to relieve the pain, but again, instinct took over, and I just had to continue thrusting until, a few moments later, I experienced the most intense convulsion as my cum forced itself out inside a woman for the very first time.

Our spasms continued together for what seemed like hours, although really only for a few seconds. I could feel Linda relax and the pressure on the whole of my prick eased off. We were both gasping for breath, my heart was thumping and my head slumped forward into the pillow next to her face.

As our breathing settled down, I lifted my head and looked into Linda's face. Normally quite pale, she was very flushed and her eyes, half open, looked slightly glazed. 4Hher hair was rumpled and wet with sweat. Very different from the usual neat style she always wore. But her expression was that of a content and satisfied woman. At that moment I understood the power of sex for the first time.

Resting the palms of my hands on the bed beside us, I raised my self up, slid downwards to disengage myself, rather reluctantly, form Linda's warm, moist body, and rolled over onto my back. As I did so my gaze fastened briefly on the chair and saw Lena sitting there.

Her neck stretched upward, throwing her head back. Her mouth was open, her eyes closed and her breath was quick and light. She had cupped one hand, open palmed, between her thighs as she rubbed up and down over her fanny and clit. Suddenly, she shuddered and whimpered as she managed to give herself a mild orgasm.

From the bed beside me, Linda quickly raised herself up, swung her legs off the bed and stood up. The movement set her well-fleshed tits swaying, a sight I could not help but enjoy. I could swear she was trying not to laugh as she spoke to her daughter.

"Well, Lena, you've made a start, but there's nothing like the real thing to REALLY get yourself to cum properly. I'm going to leave you two for a while so that Philip can get himself ready for more action."

With that, she put on he dressing gown, walked out of the door and down the stairs, leaving Lena and me alone. We looked at each other without any embarrassment, then Lena stood up from the chair and came over to the bed.