Like Mother Like daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Lena finally loses her virginity. Or does she?
2.4k words
4.16
20.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Linda left the bedroom, her daughter, Lena, and I looked at each other. Both of us stark naked, I was still laying on my back with Lena kneeling on the bed beside me. Now that we were alone, I suddenly felt awkward and strange after the hectic activity with her mother. I could see that Lena felt the same. Before either of us could say or do anything, Linda came back into the bedroom.

Over her arm she was carrying an old, but clean bath towel. White, with pale blue edging, it has obviously seen much use, and from the threadbare state it wouldn't be much use for drying yourself after a shower! Folding it two she laid it on the bed beside us.

"You'll be needing this," she remarked, "and, Lena, make sure its under your bottom before you both get started."

Lena blushed, and she had certainly grasped the meaning before I did. Then I realised things would get a bit moist and messy, and not to say, a bit bloody! As we were on Linda's bed, she wouldn't want to sleep on a wet, reddened bed! Lena turned onto her back and lifted her bottom so that I could slip the folded towel in the appropriate position.

It just hit me then. I hadn't got a rubber with me, and the last thing I wanted was early fatherhood and marriage. In those family circles, getting your girlfriend pregnant meant a shotgun wedding! Hesitantly, I told Linda this. She gave me a knowing smile.

"You didn't think I'd let you go all the way with Lena unless there was no real risk, did you? She's just had her period, so it's a safe as it can be. Right, then you two, I'm going downstairs, so it's now between the pair of you."

With that, Linda again left the room. We heard her footsteps on the stairs, then the dining room door closed, quite noticeably. You could almost feel the tension lift, or at least, I could. Might seem a bit tame, but as I climbed on top of my girlfriend, we contented ourselves with kissing and our version of tonsil tennis at first. Well. we had been together a while, and did have genuine feelings for each other.

By now, I was feeling pretty hard again, and as my dick was still laying across my body, and trapped by my weight against Lena's pubic bone, I needed to shift position a bit. Although I was quite enjoying the sensation of my chest pressing against the full mounds of Lena's tits, I needed to relieve the pressure on my dick. I slid downwards a few inches until my face was between the valley of her tits.

Lena being 18 and full bodied, her tits didn't flatten too much while on her back. Licking her chest between the two firm and fleshy mounds always pleased her, and I quite liked that too, so I started there. After a short while my mouth moved over and round her left breast, while my tongue continued to wet her skin. Finding the large, pinkish nipple, now noticeably stiff, I fastened my lips round the light brown aureole and sucked for all I was worth until I felt the nipple touch the back of my throat.

As I sucked, Lena first pulled away a little before pushing herself against my face. Transferring my face from left to right, I gave the same treatment to the other plump breast and nipple. By now she was breathing quite quickly and I could feel her thighs twitching and she rocked her body from side to side. Not strongly, but enough for me to know she was becoming aroused.

My dick was well hard by now, and I could feel the odd sensation of it rubbing on the towel beneath us. For myself, I was in such a state that I completely ignored the memory of my "lesson" with her mother, and decided to go in then and there. Being still a novice I lost all thought of any further foreplay. A mistake! I rested all my weight on my elbows, and guided the tip of my dick to the lips of Lena's fanny. I felt the hot wetness against my foreskin. And pushed.

I did expect that being a virgin, it would be a tight fit to begin with and pressed upwards. Hard. I couldn't even get past the lips to her virginity. Lena let out such a loud scream it would have alerted the neighbours, if there had been any closer than the half mile that existed between Linda's house and theirs! Thinking that the next push would overcome whatever was holding me, I pushed again, with another scream from Lena.

Downstairs, a door was flung open, followed by running footsteps up the stairs, and Linda shot into the room.

"What the fucking hell is going on?" she yelled.

The combination of Lena's screams, her mother's appearance, plus hearing Linda swear for the first time, shook me, and I rolled off Lena as though she was charged with a thousand volts of electricity. Truth be told, I was already shook up and as upset as both women. As I said, I did have feelings for my girlfriend.

"I just tried to go in," I stammered, "I don't know what I did wrong">

I looked at Lena, and reached over to dab a corner of the bedsheet on her tear stained face. Lena took hold of my hand, and although she was trembling a bit, I could tell she was getting over the shock, and trying to comfort me also. Seeing this, Linda calmed down a bit.

"Now, Lena, you first," commanded her mother.

"Mum, I don't know why it didn't work," Lena replied. "I was feeling so hot and really wanted Philip to be in me. I felt him touch me there and did expect a little quick pang, but when he pushed it was agony."

Linda gave me a stern look.

"Did you do everything I showed you?" she asked.

I flushed then, recalling that I hadn't actually finished arousing Lena with my lips on her clit and fanny. Which I hesitatingly admitted, feeling as small as my frustrated dick now was.

"Hopefully, that was all that was wrong," Linda stated. "But we had better make sure that you just hadn't aroused Lena enough."

With that, Linda climbed onto the bed, and to my surprise placed her hands on the underside of Lena's thighs, and parted them as far as she could. She looked up at her daughter's fanny and inspected it for a few seconds. Neither Lena nor I expected what happened next.

Lowering her face between Lena's open thighs, Linda's tongue began flickering in and out as she used the tip of her tongue on the hood over Lena's clit. Lena looked down in astonishment, but whatever she had thought of saying was forgotten as the sensation began to work on her. I looked on closely at this erotic sight and saw that Linda was now alternatively using the length on her tongue on Lena's fanny lips, and the tip of the tongue on her now exposed and hardening clit.

Linda's mouth now enclosed the whole of Lena's genitals, and I could see by the regular hollowing of her face cheeks that in addition to the tongue work she was giving her daughter a good, hard, sucking. By now, all thoughts of protest had been forgotten; Lena's breath was really coming quick and fast, accompanied by tiny gasping squeals. Her legs strained against her mother's grip and she literally writhed around wildly, her head whipping from side to side and her hands flapping on the bed beside her.

Lena's belly bulged upwards as she forced herself against her mothers face, and she screamed again, but this was a very different sounding scream to the one I had forced from her. Linda quickly lifted her face well away from Lena's crotch, just in time as a strong squirt shot from Lena's fanny and soaked the towel beneath us.

"Now, Philip, now, get in now, while Lena is having an orgasm!"

With that, Linda rolled quickly off the bed, and I took over. Without thinking, my dick found Lena's sopping wet hole, and this time I felt it break past her fanny lips, overcoming the slight halt as I burst her virginity. The tight folds of her cunt were unwilling to let me through, but she was so slick I could feel them rippling tightly against my dick head and shaft as I kept pushing.

I could hear her hissing with pain as I pushed, but I can tell you it matched the agony I was experiencing as my foreskin was being stretched and forced back along the head! My natural aversion to pain, not being into masochism, screamed at me to pull back and ease the torment we were both going through, but human desire fought with that urge and overcame it. It seemed like hours before my average sized dick hit the end of her birth canal just as our pubic bones hit each other.

Lena's bottom arched up off the bed, lifting me with her, and that eased things for both of us. The muscle at the base of my dick had relaxed slightly, though i was, of course, still fully hard. After half a minute or so, Lena dropped back on the bed, and I felt the first twitches at her fanny entrance. Instinct took over and I began moving up and down inside her.

I was aware of Lena's heels digging into the curve of my arse cheeks, and that my shoulders were on fire. I felt my dick become more and more tense, and knew I was near to climax. I adopted the "pressup position I had been taught by Linda and went into human vibrator mode. Although Lena could not match my speed, she was really humping energetically and enthusiastically.

I had really wanted to control myself until we could cum together, but lack of experience tells, and my dick felt it was on fire as I climaxed for the third time that evening. My heart was thumping madly, I was almost hyper-ventilating, and desperately wanted to finish off.

"Please, please, keep going," Lena managed to get out. "I'm nearly there!"

Somehow, I succeeded in carrying on for a couple of minutes, then with a long drawn out howl Lena achieved her first full orgasm with me inside her. Her birth canal tightened on my shaft, her fanny lips gripped the base of my dick so hard I felt it would get torn off! With her belly high in the air, pushing the cervix powerfully against the tip of my dick, I went into spasms of pain again.

I felt Lena suddenly become slack, and managed to follow her down as she slumped back on the bed. e were both exhausted, myself even more than her, and it was all we could do to just lie there. My sweat matted chest hair absorbed the glistening perspiration from Lena's full breasts as I lay heavily on top of her.

"Can you lift off a little?" Lena gasped, "I can't breathe!"

Coming to my senses, I immediately took my weight on my elbows, and looked down at her flushed face. I wanted to laugh at the makeup smeared all over her face with the exertions she had been under, but managed to keep from so doing. Her eyes were half open, still blurred from having squeezed them tight shut. There was an odd expression on her face, part satisfaction, part regret.

Suddenly, she smiled, took her hands from my shoulder blades, pulled my head to her, and kissed me, very lovingly. We kissed, softly for a little while, then I slid down, pulling my dick from its warm embracing tunnel. I looked down, half expecting to see the foreskin torn off, but it was still there, although very reddened.

Lena clapped her hands to her fanny in instinctive reaction to the flow of our mixed juices, combined with her virginal blood, which spilled from between her fanny. It made quite a large stain on the old towel that Lena's mother had insisted we lay on. I lifted my right leg over her left thigh and rolled onto my side. She turned her head towards me, and looked lovingly at me. Fatigue overcame me, and I dropped off into a contented sleep.

As I began to come back to wakefulness, I realised something had changed. I was still on a comfortable bed, but sensed the bedclothes were now covering me and I seemed to be wearing something. My abdomen still ached, my shoulders were still sore, and I was very tired. A female voice spoke, next to the bed. But it wasn't Lena, or Linda.

"He's coming round now. Let doctor know."

Doctor? What the hell? My eyes seemed to be glued together, but I managed to force them half open. Not in Linda's bedroom, no Lena beside me, but in a hospital bed, with a middle-aged nurse standing next to the bed, looking down at me.

"What? Where am I?"

Not very original, but you do say these things in that situation.

"Now, then, everything's all right. Doctor's coming in a minute."

At that moment a man came into the room. I knew he really was a doctor because he had a white coaqt and stethoscope. I began to panic. What had happened? Why was I here? I tried to get up, but the pain in my abdomen stopped me.

"You're a very lucky young man," the doctor said, in that re-assuring manner medics seem to have. "No bones broken, just a bruised abdomen, and scraped shoulders. You certainly flew through the air when you came off your motorbike."

To cut the rest of this short, I was released from hospital two days later. I had no memory of riding away from Lena's or of having a crash. All I could remember was riding to Lena's house. Had I crashed on the way home and suffered a memory blackout?

Linda phoned my mother a few days later. I was not to see Lena again as she did not want her daughter to ride pillion on those dangerous machines, as she put it. Was that the truth, or was there another, more personal, reason? Had that erotic threesome ever really occurred, or was it a delirious dream?

Fifty years on, I still don't know. I suppose I never will.

The End.