Like Much In (My) Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Bedrooms and corsets.
5.7k words
4.79
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAUTION: This is a completely unbelievable, profane, sexually obsessed fantasy romp. All characters are unfortunately fictional, as are all the events. BEWARE: This chapter is saturated with sex! If such activities insult you, ciao! To all other deviants: Have fun!

*

1

My mind drifted on clouds of cotton wool. I couldn't focus or find a focus. The landscape was dark and eerie, tasteless. I wanted to reassure myself that I was alive, I thought I was, but my befuddled brain could give me no reference to proof of that. I wanted to feel, for in that desolate place all feeling was gone. I wanted to panic, to embrace the surge of fire that it would bring, the pounding of my racing heart, the sweating of my skin. I needed palpable proof that I still breathed, that my heart still beat, that I would not have to be outfitted at a coroners instead of the local mall. I felt, that in that dark haze, I was slowly loosing myself.

"Alice. Come on little cat, please..."

I grasped desperately at that gentle whisper. It was my only link to reality, to my life, to myself. Desire surged in me, filtering through my veins, saturating my brain, focusing my intent. I wanted no, I needed that voice, for that voice could bring me back, it could find me. Fire sizzled and cracked through me, desire flared hot in my veins, I could feel the life slowly creeping back into my body animating me with pure unadulterated need. My back arched as I offered myself. Take me, use me, fill me.

Heat pooled in cascading waves in my stomach and trickled into my sex, I could feel the heat of me pulsing, my slick wetness seeping down my thighs. I was using the oldest weapon known to man, sex. I would lure that voice to me, bind it in the heat of my body, draw it into the bonds of my lust; and in our created heat my life would reignite.

"Little cat, stop, baby please."

I heard his plea, but it was too late. My body and mind knew what I needed and I needed him, deep inside of me, deeply pulsing, possessing. I could feel my breath starting and it came in lust filled pants, my skin letting off waves of hormone scented heat, my nipples tingled and my back arched offering my breasts for his pleasure. I could hear his moans over the pounding of my heart, as my hips undulated, my legs rubbing together, my head tossing as I chewed on my lip mewling my need for him.

When he finally surrendered I could almost feel his energy crack as it rippled across my body, his hands suddenly thrusting into my hair, his face buried in my neck, scenting me. His body crushed mine and wild triumph rushed through me. This was what I wanted, this was what I needed. My hips bucked into his, caressing him urgently, my nipples rubbing insistently against his hard chest while my breath came in aroused pants, my hands clutching at the bed linen. I felt his moan as his lips parted, his tongue darting out for that first electrifying taste. I felt him shudder wildly as his tongue tasted of my need, his hands clutching my head tightly as he angled it for better access. His mouth slid delicately up and down my neck, torturing me, as he took gentle deliberate nibbles of my skin, sending electric bolts shuddering up and down my frame.

I tossed against him, my eyes fluttering, my skin sizzling, I wanted more of him. My hands reached for his torso, running up and down his linen clad sides, scratching at his back, exploring his shoulders, caressing his neck. I nearly burst as I felt his hands slide down my body to grasp violently at my thighs, spreading my legs making way for his hard body to settle heavily between them. A slow hot quiver licked its way up my body as I felt the hard hot imprint of him settle firmly against my wetness. His hips thrust gently, tantalizingly against my core, as he nibbled across my shoulder, sliding the fabric of my corseted dress down my arms till it lingered, suspended on my chest by my taught nipples. My body tensed, held captive in that vacuous moment of abject need, waiting in desperation for his hot wet mouth to descend upon those twin peaks of desire. I felt the fabric shift in his hands, his hot breath caress my eager flesh and I waited frozen, desperate, for that last final inch to be breached.

"Yes, oh....yes." I gasped, my mouth parting wetly as my breath escaped in deep pants.

"What is it, little cat." His whisper grazed across me, sending hot spirals of need arrowing down me. "What do you need? This?" He carefully bit my collarbone, before laving the reddened flesh gently. "Perhaps, this?" He traced the curve of my breast with his nose, nuzzling my flesh before sucking, hot and wet.

"No," I groaned "please..." I begged, head thrashing against the pillow, knowing I would die if he didn't take my nipple in his mouth and suckle me. I heard his deep chuckle tease and caress me before in one fast swoop that gorgeous mouth dipped and took me deep.

It was electric and carnal and hot and just so good. I never wanted him to stop, but as he sucked and nibbled, licked and bit; the need grew stronger, hotter, harder. I wanted more, so much more. I wanted him deep and hard, buried to the hilt within me. My pussy pulsed with the tempo of his mouth, a harmony starting between us, him leading, me eagerly following. His fingers pinched roughly at my other taught tip, feeding my need, fanning the flame, but however much I rubbed my wet little snatch against him, he refused to plunder what I so eagerly offered.

"Ohhhh, nhhhh! AH! Y-e-sss" The noises coming from my mouth where now almost animalistic with passion and need. I cried out my desire, my pleasure, in time with my pounding pulse, my needy cunt and his ravaging mouth.

Finally I could resist no longer and as my legs wrapped tight around his firm ass, pulling him into me; I gasped my need.

"Fuck me, oh please please, fuck me!"

"You want me to fuck you, little cat?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He chuckled, drawing his hand ever so slowly down my body, towards my heat, and his trousers.

"You want me deep?"

"YES!"

"Hard?"

"Oh, God, oh God," I whimpered, my mind focused on his gorgeous cock and how much I wanted it in me, now. I heard the button pop and his zipper hiss down and then his fingers were at the sensitive crease of my leg and the sides of my panties. I shuddered climactically, this was it, my hungry core was going to be full, full to the brim; any second now...

"I always like," his lips pressed to my ear as his tongue snaked out to lick it wetly "to provide," he tore my panties savagely from my body "satisfaction." he groaned as he thrust violently, savagely, deeply into my slick cunt.

2

He was so deep it was painful, but that pain was so good and felt so right that something inside of me clicked. This was it, this was him, my one, my only, mine; and with that thought, came a rush of pure sensuous heat, that washed me away with it into blazing passion.

His fucking wasn't sweet, it wasn't loving, but it was more than good. It was blazing white passion, with shudders of golden heat; that had me rocking to meet each thrust and wailing as slow peaks built within me, into one huge, crashing, orgasmic waive. I could barely feel his hands at my waist as they arched me back, lifting me into a semi-seated position, his hips crashing into mine, his cock grinding against my clit, caressing my fluttering walls and kissing my cervix. My body shook and tossed on the wave of brute sensation, my muscles clenching as my peak neared its crest, until I fell wailing and crying and spasaming.

"Ooooooohh-h-h! Uh-u-u-u-uuuuuhhhhhhh!"

In that moment of completion, when my cunt undulated in waves on that final peak, my eyes opened for the first time and I stared at the vision that was him. The tendons in his arms where standing out from the effort of holding me and moving me onto him, his chest glowing with the sweat of our labor, his hair wild and tossed and his face, oh God his face, all hard and muscular and sensuous. Red, bruised lips, wide dark eyes, the irises expanded wide with desire, his cheeks flushed and his tongue peaking out at me as he groaned and panted and gasped; each thrust bringing him closer. His wings were spread wide, beating gently, keeping us up, bearing the weight of our bodies from the bed, helping him move within me, deeper, harder, wilder, until he too crested. His head arching back as he silently started to jet stream after hot stream of cum into me.

As each spurt hit me inside, my cunt clenched, milking him, wanting more; and yet again I had the sensation of tearing and rearranging and rightness. Something inside me had changed, calibrating me for him and only him, in a way that my pleasure soaked brain was at a loss to understand. And then it was over, the peaceful glow flowing over me, sinking me happily into the bed with him settling onto my body, crushing me. I felt happiness and contentment flood me, feeling every inch of my body touch his, while he still lay inside of me. It was magical and wonderful and I never wanted it to end.

3

I think I must have dozed off, for I came back to reality with my paladin trying to disengage himself gently from my body. One arm held him up from the bed, while the other tried to gently prize my fingers from around his neck. I could feel the tension in him, his muscles hard and taught, his breath labored and it took me a worried moment to locate the problem. I smiled, my tongue coming out to lick delicately at my lips in satisfaction, my gorgeous boy was hard, again. I felt that surge of feminine pride at the thought that I could excite my lover so easily.

I gave a little mewling moan as I tilted my hips gently towards him, sinking him even deeper inside of me. I was a little sore but, definitely ready for more of his passionate lovemaking. I felt him shudder gently and moan in response, his head coming down towards mine, his lips at my ear.

"I'm sorry little cat," his voice was full of dark regret and dejection "I didn't want to take advantage."

Advantage? If that's what he called taking advantage, I definitely didn't mind. I was about to tell him so and drown us both in the sea of our passion, when he swiftly broke our embrace and withdrew from my eager body. I watched him, puzzled, as he stood with his back to me, his hands running raggedly through his tousled hair.

"But..." I murmured, about to convey to him my delight.

"No," he groaned savagely "you don't understand, black paladins, its in our nature... we find it hard to resist temptation," and then he looked at me, his eyes running over me one last time, before he tossed the sheet dismissively over my sweat sheened body. "Especially," he continued "when it is offered and despite...our... feelings."

I tried to find a flattering interpretation of what my black paladin had just said. I couldn't. Even with my brain slowed and befuddled by the sweet satiation of my body, I could still find nothing other than regret in his statement, regret that he had lain with me. Regret, because while his carnal nature could not refuse something so clearly offered, his mind and his heart had not been engaged. Again, I could feel hurt and jealousy boiling in me, he didn't want me, he didn't see me; all he saw was her. My arch rival, my nemesis, her of the incredible everything; Rosalia-my-love. I felt my instincts rise, I wanted to hurt him, as he was hurting me. To inflict some part of the agony of my heart upon him, I felt a beast roar inside my breast and I wanted to see him bleed.

"No worries," I stated coolly, ice dropping from my mouth with each word, my heart blazing in furry "I needed to relax a little," I chuckled softly as I watched him tense, easing myself up from the bed. "besides, I wouldn't worry," I continued "I'm sure Rosalia won't mind."

I watched him tremble now with something other than passion. I studiously ignored his wide back, his stony silence, keeping the walls of my spite high and in tact. I started to gracefully and theatrically look for my discarded clothing.

"Ah," I sighed dramatically, locating my panties and holding them aloft. "I suppose I'll need a new pair of these. Too bad, I rather liked them." I tossed them aside. I could feel that my nonchalance was affecting him, even with both of our backs turned and my eyes trained on my ruined panties, I could feel the anger and the regret washing off of him in waves. He wished he had more control, he wished he had not, my lip curled, taken advantage.

"I understand that to you, this," he almost spat the words, "is a normal occurrence."

"Hmmm," I mussed as I carefully slipped my under slip over my head and started to ease on and draw the strings of my corset. I lost myself in the systematic pull and draw of the ties as I pretended to ponder his comment.

"Well, understand this," he spun me by my shoulders, his grip painful, his eyes blazing with furry; his whole body trembling from the power of his emotions. "despite my nature, I am not in the habit of taking advantage of every opportunity thrust upon me. I am a man of honor, and I honor the woman I love, I do not waist my time with sluts." With his large hands bruising me, his torso electrically tense from furry and his wings completely unfolded in menacing arcs, I could see that he was truly one to fear. Yet, despite his angry words, his snarls of fury and his obvious physical superiority; I was not afraid. I knew instinctively he would not hurt me and perhaps it was this that allowed my fury to coalesce into a hard ball of fire in my stomach. His anger only further igniting mine, his menace serving as a red flag to my inner bull and not the caution it was meant to be.

"Well," I drawled, "such a pity, but it sounds like I will have to relax," I paused for the dramatic effect "in other company in future; especially if these dramatics are what a lover might expect from you." I sighed "Oh well, cannot be helped I suppose, especially when dealing with such an upstanding paladin such as yourself. All those admirable ideals..." I let my sentence dwindle, primarily because I could think of nothing outstandingly sarcastic to say and more especially because his grip was really starting to hurt.

"You really are a little bitch, aren't you?" He spat, almost chocking now upon his fury.

"Now, now, remember, manners. You are a paladin after all, can't have you using blasphemy, now can we? Now, do take your hands off of me, there's a good bird. Wouldn't want to be caught threatening a girl now would we?" I saw my snide insults penetrate his anger, taunting him in his fury, baiting him further. I wondered for a few seconds if he would actually hurt me, for I saw murder in his eyes, those deep dark eyes that now blazed with a golden light. His hands tightened their grip, till I thought my bones would crunch under the pressure; and then swifter than I could blink, he released me.

"I cannot believe I thought well of you. You are..." I wondered briefly what he would come up with that would describe my apparent decrepitude. "not the lady I took you for." As insults went, it was rather anti-climactic, but it did the trick. His words penetrated me to the quick and I felt a deep regret. I didn't want him to think badly of me, I wanted his love and his admiration, his respect and his desire. I knew that I had brought this upon myself, I had wanted to hurt him and I had, from the looks of things, succeeded admirably; and yet now that my goal had been accomplished and the beast fed, I regretted my actions. For now I was more hurt than I had been before, any standing I might have had I had lost, any regard he might have held me in dissolved, I was nothing but a harlot to him. A fallen woman, or whatever indiscriminate women where now being called.

Despite my hurt I knew I had very little choice in any following actions. I could behave with dignity and let things stand; or I could make a fool of myself trying to explain my abject and desperate regard for him. I took the high road. I was never good at bowing my head in humility, but always preferred to suffer alone and in silence.

"Yes, such a tragedy," I mussed, a twisted smirk on my lips, "however, to more important matters." I turned my back upon him. "I need help with my corset," I drew my hair aside and over my shoulder, baring my corset strings "would you mind, oh honorable paladin?" I waited for a few tense seconds "Or are you too chicken to touch my sullied skin?"

4

In the moments following my final statement I had plenty of time to ponder my actions so far. My beautiful paladin was not only my love, but also my only real constant in a world I felt would prove to be more complex the more involved I became. I had just, probably, committed political suicide. I had not only laid my only protector, I had also enraged him beyond compare and had insinuated into the bargain that all responsibility for our athleticism lay on my experienced shoulders. Talk about misrepresentation. Me the eternal virgin, well near enough, up to a couple of eventful nights ago; me the quiet bookworm, the cowardly loner, I could think of more romantic phrases, but the one that really caught my attention was more profane. To add to my predicament, I had enraged a dangerous being, whose capacity for violence I was unaware of, and then to compound my error I had turned my back on him. If I had had any instincts they would all surely, at this moment, have been screaming at me. What week victim turns her little sheepish back on the big bad wolf? Well, I already knew the answer to that, me obviously; as that was exactly what I had just done.

The moment was shattered by his hands descending silently and this time very gently upon my back, where he slowly started to draw my corset strings one by one. I could tell he was as new to the corset industry as I, for his fingers fumbled and stumbled over each tie, pulling hesitantly to draw them together. My mind still occupied with both my idiocy and my shame was surprised to feel the emotions flooding off of him. I would have expected anger and repulsion; but although the anger was there, in black and violet waves, so was desire in a headier softer pink. I didn't question my innate understanding of his feelings; they seemed as much a part of me as they were of the man that stood at my back.

As I felt his hectic and violent need, in contrast to the delicate softness of his attentive fingers, my own slumbering desire sprang up once more to the forefront of my mind and my body. Once again I was overpowered by my raw yearning for my paladin. For his body on mine, his breath on my skin, his tongue in my mouth, for his desire exploding inside of me. My body pulsed in sweet reminder of what we had done on that bed. My nipples budded, goose bumps forming upon my sensitive skin, and my overpowering need rose in sexually scented waves, wafting into the air advertising my availability. I still wanted him, despite the hurt and the anger, the harsh words and the catastrophic actions, I wanted him.

I wanted him in me, on me, around me, his scent forever stamped on my flesh, proclaiming me his. My mind twirled lurid passionate scenes before me. Me, crushed on the floor on all fours with him mounted behind me, crushing me with his weight, smashing into my hips with violent animalistic thrusts. The slap our flesh, the scent of our mingled juices, the fire in my core, along the flesh of my buttocks, my back, everywhere in connection with him would burn.

I was so entranced by the action displayed before my inner eye, that when his hands pushed me gently to the floor, I fell. Gracefully, meltingly I slid, my knees bending, my feet shifting; submitting sweetly to the pressure of his hands, the weight of his body once more upon mine. I could feel how aroused he was, our flesh so in tune that his need was mine and mine his. My hands connected with the soft grain of the wooden floor, my knees spreading as they could entrapped as they were in my shift's skirt, my body submissive under his, trembling and needy.

12