Like Night and Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawn04
Dawn04
2 Followers

Jennifer stared at his butt, it looked tight and muscular. "This guy is full of surprises," she thought to herself.

Shane walked over to her, his hands over his package. Jennifer reached out, taking his hands, and pulling them away. His penis came into view, and Jennifer was shocked. Shane had a major piece of meat between his legs. It was six inches, and not even fully hard! "Jesus, Shane! You're huge!" She wrapped her hand around it, picking it up, feeling it. Shane moaned, feeling her touch, and his penis started to grow in her hand. It filled out so thick she couldn't wrap her hand all the way around, and too long for both of her hands to cover it. "Shane, can I... can I do what you did? I want to make you feel that good too."

Shane looked down, realizing that she wanted him, she wanted to do this with him. "Jen, you can do anything you want, but you know that you don't have to. I'd never ask you to do anything you didn't want to do."

Jennifer looked up at him, smiled, and decided to give him her answer. She leaned down, and wrapped her lips around the head, swirling her tongue all over the head. She licked around, trying to see what he liked. She ran her teeth gently around the rim of the head, lightly grating against it.

"Oh god! Oh god, Jen, oh wow!" Shane felt his knees start to buckle, so he twisted around and fell on the bed. Jennifer didn't stop, her lips still wrapped around his penis. She started trying to go down deeper, but soon felt herself gagging. She backed off, taking her mouth off of his cock. Jennifer ran her lips along sides of Shane's meat, down to the base. "Oh wow Shane, your testicles are huge too!" She moved down, and sucked one into her mouth, feeling its size. She went back up his cock, and started working on the head again. She sucked hard, tonguing the head, and jacked his penis up and down in her hand.

"Jen, I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!" Jennifer kept sucking, not letting up. Her hand became a blur, trying to bring him off. She felt his balls tighten in her hand, and then his penis throbbed, and he blew. The first shot hit the back of her throat, and the next do the same. Shane shot four more times, each one as big and hot as the last. Finally, they slowed down, and she sucked the last bit out of him. Jennifer loved the taste of his cum, and she knew she had to have more whenever she could get it.

"Mmmmmmm, Shane. That was yummy." Jennifer got up, and leaned over him, looking in his eyes. Shane finally opened his eyes, and saw her gorgeous face in front of him. He leaned up, and kissed her deeply, tasting himself, but not caring. It was the hottest kiss they had shared, their bodies grinding together. Eventually, his still hard penis slid up against her lips. They stopped moving, the sudden feeling jolting them back for a second.

"Jen, we won't do this if you don't want to." Jennifer looked at him, wondering if he wanted this at all. "Shane, I understand if you don't want this, it's ok."

"No, Jen! I do want this. I want you. And, Jen..." Shane felt himself getting nervous about saying it, afraid of what she would say. "Jen, I love you. I always felt it, I just wasn't sure. I love you, and I want to make love to you. There is nothing I want more than this."

Jennifer felt her eyes tearing up. "Shane, I feel the same way. I want this too." She rolled over, laying on her back. Shane lined up with her, then stopped suddenly. "Jen, I don't have a condom or anything. This isn't a good idea." Jennifer smiled slightly, and rubbed his stubbly cheek with her hand. "Shane, I've been on birth control since I was 14."

Shane was shocked! Hadn't this same girl told him she was a virgin not an hour ago? And now, she was telling him she had been active since puberty!

"No, no, Shane, you don't understand. I have some irregularities with my system, my monthly cycles and all, and the birth control helps settle it all out."

Shane felt a wave of relief wash over him. Now, it was time to get down to business. He lined up his penis, and slid the head in, and stopped. Jennifer was squirming, and she had moaned loudly. "Keep going, Shane. Keep going, I'm ok." Shane slid forward again, slowly, and slid inch by inch into her. Finally, he bottomed out, and Jennifer was squirming like crazy, thrashing around under him. She settled down, and looked at him.

"Oh god, Shane. That feels so goooood..." Shane pumped slowly in and out, feeling the friction from her hotness rubbing his shaft. He had never imagined it could be this awesome. Then, he remembered something he had read. "Jen, do you want to try something?" Jennifer couldn't speak, only nod. Shane turned her over, setting her on her knees. "I saw somewhere this makes the feeling more intense." He slid into her, and he could feel the difference. Where he had originally bottomed out, he felt himself go deeper. "Oh god Shane! Oh god, it's so good. Please, Shane, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Shane was surprised at this turn in Jennifer, but he wasn't going to stop and ponder. He started into her, going deeper, and picked up speed. He reached forward, rubbing her stomach, and her breasts, tweaking her nipples, massaging her mounds. He wanted her to feel more pleasure than she thought possible.

"Oh, Shane! Your... balls are... hitting... my... clit! Oh, god, keep going!" She twisted around, and pulled Shane's head down, kissing him sloppily, lost in her pre-orgasmic bliss. She felt it building up inside her, and she knew it wouldn't be long.

Shane felt the same way. He could feel every inch of her, it was amazing. They kept their rhythm up, building towards orgasms.

"Shane... I'm... gonna... cum... hard!" Jennifer couldn't speak, her feelings taking over.

"So am I, Jen! I'm gonna..." Shane lost the ability to speak, his orgasm hit him with such force he couldn't even keep pumping.

Jennifer herself was lost in orgasm, unable to do anything but shriek. They tossed and twisted for what seemed eons, then fell side by side, still connected at crotch.

"Shane, that was, oh my god!" Jennifer couldn't think straight enough to say anything more. She turned to look at her new lover, in every sense of the word, and they shared a deep, passionate kiss. "I know, me too." Shane pulled the covers over them, and wrapped his arms around Jennifer, holding her close. He had never been happier than he was right now, and he never wanted the moment to end.

Jacqui walked into the house, just getting back from their parent's house. She had decided to leave quickly, and wasn't able to reach Jennifer to ask if she wanted to go. She noticed Jennifer's car wasn't there, just some truck. "Jen?! Are you home?" she yelled, walking up the stairs. No answer. Jacqui heard someone snoring in Jennifer's room, and went in to investigate. She slowly opened the door, and saw Jennifer... in bed with someone?!?!? She looked at the stranger, and recognized him, he was in a couple of her classes at the college. She slipped out of the room, and went downstairs to get something to eat. She saw a half eaten breakfast plate at the table, and a guy's t-shirt laying on the floor. "What the hell does she do when I'm not around?"

Back upstairs, Jennifer giggled, knowing her sister had seen her with Shane. Shane woke when he felt her body shaking slightly, and he hugged her tight again. She turned over, facing him. "I love you, Shane." He smiled back at her, and leaned in, giving her a peck on her nose. "And I love you too, Jen."

"Oh yeah, my sister is home." Shane sat up straight, looking around for his clothes. "Hey now! No one said you have to leave. I pay rent here, too." Shane laid back down. "Well, aren't you worried she might see us here?"

"Shane, of course I'm not worried about that." He settled back down with her, holding her tightly again.

"Besides, she already walked in five minutes ago." And Jennifer laughed once again, hearing his sudden gasp of breath.

Things were definitely looking up now.

Dawn04
Dawn04
2 Followers
12