Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her vibrator was having the desired effect and I knew it wouldn't be long before orgasm number five came about. I picked up the dildo and put it to her lips. "Get this wet", I told her. She took the end of it in her mouth and began licking it all around. When it was sufficiently wet, I took it from her lips and began circling one nipple with the end, switching on the vibrator at the same time. I was thinking and planning what I was going to do with her dildo after she came again. In about two minutes she said "I'm going to cum again. God, what you do to me!!" I dropped the dildo and squeezed her breasts together so I could lick both nipples at the same time. "Do it, Baby. Cum for me. I want to see you cum." With that, her head went back into the pillow and a long, slow, sensual moan came from her mouth. When the orgasm hit, she panted "Oh, oh, oh, oh God!" I could only smile as I continued to lick her beautiful nipples.

Jamie switched off the vibrator and lay still, breathing deeply to catch her breath. But I wasn't done with her, not by a long shot. "I want to taste you," she said.

"You can taste me in a few minutes but I want you to do something for me first."

"Anything for you, my dear."

"Pull your knees up and masturbate with your fingers. I'm going to use this dildo on your ass."

"Ooohh - you're bad," she said, as she pulled her knees up and moved her fingers to her pussy. I reached up in the side pocket of the headboard and found a small bottle of lube that I knew was there. I poured a little on the tip of the dildo and then dripped it on her taint and let it slide down to her tight, pink asshole. "It's cold," she giggled.

"It won't be for long, " I replied, and used my finger to push the lube gently into her other hole.

"Be gentle with me," she said.

"You know I will."

"I know. One of the reasons I love you."

I smiled and inserted the tip of my middle finger into her ass, turning it around to ensure she was well lubricated. For a moment I considered just finger-fucking her ass but I wanted the vibrating action of the dildo because I knew what it would do for her. I watched as her middle finger dipped into her wetness, then found her clit and began to rub it in small circles. I knew that as she got closer to orgasm, the circles would stop and she would rub her clit up and down in a straight, fast line, faster and faster until she exploded. In the meantime, I was going to fuck her ass with her dildo.

While she continued to pleasure her clit, I began to rub the tip of her dildo around her sphincter. "This always makes me feel dirty. I love it!" Jamie was an angel everywhere but in the bedroom. Here she could be the devil herself, and I loved every minute of it.

Slowly I pushed the tip of the dildo into her tight rectum. I felt the slight pop as the head slipped through. I stopped there and switched it on. "Mmmmmm" came the response. I knew she was ready and eased it further into her, slowly sliding it all the way to the base. When I could go no further into her, I slid it back out slowly, stopping when her ring of muscle stopped the head from popping out. Then I slid it back in. I was watching her fingers on her clit. The circles were getting smaller and a little faster. Once more I knew my actions were having the desired effect. In a few minutes the circles would disappear and she would be rubbing vigorously up and down. Then, just before she came, she had this way of rubbing her clit with the entire length of her finger, pleasuring her clit while at the same time rubbing her wet slit with each stroke. In this fashion she was able to stroke her vagina opening and re-lubricate her button with each stroke. It was very sexy to watch and I knew it meant she was going to cum at any second.

"Faster'" she gasped. "Fuck my ass. I want to cum again." I immediately picked up the pace and began stroking in and out of her ass in a rhythm. I glanced at the finger on her clit. The circles were gone. She was rubbing straight up and down. I fucked her ass faster and said "God, I love fucking your ass with this thing, Jamie. You are so fucking sexy. Cum for me. Make yourself cum. I love it when you cum."

With that, the long, fast strokes began. Within thirty seconds she was erupting again, this time almost screaming. She was in total ecstacy and it showed on her face. She kept stroking and rubbing her pussy as her orgasm drew out. And I kept fucking her ass with the dildo.

Finally, after what seemed like a full minute, she stopped rubbing herself and I stopped moving the dildo. I started to pull it out but she said "Leave it there," and pulled me up to her. She kissed me deeply and said "That was incredible. Thank you."

"Absolutely my pleasure," I replied, and kissed her again.

"I think I need to fuck you, " I said to her.

"Take those clothes off," she said. We had been going at it, or I had been going at her, for a while now and I was still fully dressed. The front of my jeans was soaked with pre-cum and I looked like I had already shot my load. Except I knew when I finally did that, I could probably fill an 8 ounce cup. I stood up and tore my clothes off quickly, letting her see my hard, throbbing manhood for the first time that day. The head was swollen and purple and it looked ready to explode. And it would, in due time.

I slid up in the bed, putting two pillows between me and the headboard so I was in a semi-sitting position (my absolute favorite). Jamie crawled over and swung her leg over my groin, the dildo still in her ass. She grasped my cock and put it up to her dripping wet slit. After rubbing the head of my cock around her pussy and getting it really wet, she inserted it into her vagina and slid down on it, taking the entire length into her all at once. "Damn - that feels wonderful. I need this. I want you to fuck me until I pass out!"

I was determined to oblige her. Jamie began moving up and down on my stiff cock and I thrust upward each time to meet her. I was deep in her, feeling her cervix with each thrust. This was going to be good, I just knew it.

I reached around to her ass to find the dildo still implanted there. I gripped it with my right hand and slowly pulled it out. When I reached the tip again, I slid it back in. I decided I was going to fuck both of her holes at the same time. As we moved together with my cock sliding into the depths of her womanhood, I slowly and deliberately stroked the dildo in Jamie's asshole. I could feel it against my hardness as the strokes synchronized. With each of my thrusts, I pushed the dildo into her ass at the same time. Jamie was literally getting fucked in both orifices at the same time. Her moans told me she was in heaven and it wouldn't be long before orgasm number six. I was feeling the effects of the alcohol and knew I wasn't going to cum for a while. I knew tonight was going to be a record for her, and quite possibly fo me too.

I continued to pump into her and reached for her tits. (She doesn't really like that word, which is why I haven't used it.) I squeezed and kneeded them, paying special attention to her nipples. She began to make that high pitched, moaning noise that let me know she was getting close. "I'm going to cum. Fuck me! Fuck me hard and cum with me!! Little did she know that I was nowhere close yet....

I began thrusting into her hard, fast and deep. She reciprocated each thrust with a thrust of her own onto my cock, sending me deep inside her with each one. I pumped the dildo in and out of her ass faster and faster, waiting for that moment to arrive. In a few minutes Jamie was panting and moaning. "I'm ready! Oh, God, Baby! Fuck me!!! Fuck me hard!!!"

I gave her what she wanted. I pounded into her pussy like my life depended on it. Like both our lives depended on it. At the same time I fucked her ass with the dildo. I leaned up and whispered in her ear "I want to cum in your sweet ass...." That was all it took. She leaned back, threw her head back and literally screamed in pleasure as the orgasm took her. When it was over she smiled and then began to giggle. "Oh man, that was incredible. Nothing in the world should feel that good." Jamie didn't use bad language very often - only when she was really angry or when she was in the throes of passion. It was a real turn-on to hear her cuss because I knew she was really into this sexual episode. And we still weren't finished.

I began to make slight, upward thrusts with my hips, sending my hard cock into her once more. "You need to cum," she said."

"I'm fine," I told her. I decided it was time to share my secret desire with her. "I want to see how many times you can cum tonight. I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand it anymore and count your orgasms. You've already made it six times. I'm going for 10."

"I think I can do that," she replied. Keep doing what you're doing and I think I can make 10."

With that, I began pumping into her again. The alcohol was still working on me and I still wasn't ready for my own release. Jamie was so wet I could feel it running down the crack of my ass. She pulled the dildo from her ass and whispered to me "I might have to use this on you one day." I told her she could do whatever she wanted to me. I trusted her that much.

Jamie began fingering her clit as I fucked her again. In only minutes number seven came along. She was really into this and her orgasms were coming faster and faster. With my cock pounding into her shaved pussy, she fingered herself to orgasms number seven and eight. We were both just getting started. "Can I use my vibrator?" she asked. "Baby, you can do whatever you want to do," I replied. She reached over, picked up her vibrator, put it to her clit and switched it on. Another low, animalistic moan came from her lips.

I can't give you anymore details because the rest is kind of a blur of pure, sexual energy and animalistic passion. Jamie came a total of 17 times that evening in about two hours. I swear it's true. We were both amazed. She thought I was a God but I knew she was the one who did it. All I did was stay hard thanks to a bottle of rum. Her ability to make herself cum over and over would make any man feel like the greatest stud in the world. I suppose I had a little to do with it - if she wasn't attracted to me or I didn't give her what she wanted it wouldn't have happened. But mostly it was her. Mostly her, with a little help from me and a sugar cane plant.

I will tell you that during her last orgasm she begged me to cum with her. She said she could not continue, which was another boost to my ego. When she said this, she followed by begging me loudly "Please cum with me. Fill me up. I want your cum in my pussy! Cum Baby! Please cum with me!"

By then I knew it was my time. She reached back and cupped my balls with one hand and started stroking her clit with the other. "Fuck me! Fuck me and cum inside me! Please Baby! Cum for me!!" I didn't have a choice. At the same time as she, I erupted deep inside her and emptied a gallon of my sperm into her. I thought I would never stop. I've never cum like that again.

This story is absolutely true. Jamie is the only woman who has ever made me feel like that. A lover like no other. Needless to say, she's the only woman I will ever need. The next morning she came another 8 times. Twenty-five total in a 12 hour period. No other woman will ever suffice for me. We haven't broken this record yet (made it to 12 a couple times), but we're still trying! What an amazing woman!

12