Like Peaches Ch. 05

Story Info
A mother and daughter celebrate their anniversary.
2.7k words
4.58
59.1k
28

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel looked at herself in the mirror before she left for breakfast. "Oh jeez, my hair looks weird," she thought, but so did everyone else's ... everyone was soaking and swimming all the time. Can't worry about things like that, I'm going to....What am I doing? Seducing a mother and a daughter? Confessing a taboo obsession? Offering her body to a lesbian couple to play with? She didn't know what to think. But her breasts looked fantastic in the silk robe and for once she didn't care if someone could see her nipples.

Her heart sank when she didn't seen the women in the dining room. What if they had checked out already? She poured herself a cup of coffee and forced herself to slow down. She was letting her fantasies get away with her. Maybe they aren't lovers anyway. (You know they are.). She walked out to the veranda and listened to a few heterosexual couples chatting softly. Where are they? Perhaps they are soaking already? That would even be better!

Rachel crossed over the lawn to the community pool area, where clothing was optional. She pushed through the gate, and noticed that her heart was pounding a little. She was reminded of the feeling she had when she was just a young teenager, perhaps 14 or so, when she knew she was going to be able to see that boy she liked. How far away that seemed to her now. She had had a whole night of fantasizing about a mother and a daughter having sex, and the thought of attraction to a man seemed so conventional and flat.

She heard them laughing first, then saw the back of the younger woman's head--her beautiful dark hair. And the older woman, with the same hair, with just a little grey, who caught Rachel's eye.

They faced each other in the community tub, stretching their legs out, feet touching, smiling and laughing together. Rachel felt her skin literally heated up as walked up to their tub.

"Playing footsie?"

"Yeah, just being silly."

"Hi, I'm Rachel. I think you arrived yesterday?"

"Yes, I'm Joan, and this is my daughter, Susan."

Rachel's body flushed again. They really were mother and daughter, and she really did hear them having sex last night. Oh. My. God. O-my-God.

Rachel hung up her robe and stepped into the tub to sit between them. Joan was just as lovely as she remembered, soft dark eyes, full, round breasts that rested on her tummy, slender arms. Her daughter Susan was pretty woman in her early twenties. Her eyes looked exactly like her mother's, but her nose and mouth must be her dad's. Rachel wanted to look at her breasts too, but they were submerged and floating just under the surface of the warm water.

The three women chatted pleasantly in the tub, about the natural beauty and calm environment of the spa grounds, and how luscious the water felt. Getting to know each other, as people do, they discussed current events and their favorite television shows. They learned that Rachel and Joan were both lapsed Catholics. Eventually, the conversation turned personal, and Rachel said that she was recently divorced. "I may just be through with men entirely after this," she said not sounding at all sorry about it.

"Susan definitely has the right idea," Joan said, "she's gay." Susan smiled back at her mom in a way that seemed to carry a secret message.

"You just might," Rachel said, noting the look. "But I've never been with a woman," and--trying not to sound desperate or transparent, "But maybe I will meet a woman who will take me under her wing." Again, hoping she sounded open but not smarmy: "I just love breasts."

Joan and Susan laughed together, the same musical and suggestive laugh.

"Oh, so do I," said Susan. "And I think my mother does too. I say she's a boobie-sexual."

The three woman laughed again.

"I like that," said Rachel. "I'm sure I am at least a boobie-sexual."

Susan stood up and Rachel watched as her perfect round breasts, breasts that seemed impossibly perfect, rose up out of the water. She held them up, one in each hand.

"You think my breasts are pretty, Mom?"

"Oh yes dear, you know I think you have beautiful breasts. Now be nice in front of company."

"Oh, I think she's sweet. And you DO have beautiful breasts, Susan. Are you really a lesbian? "

"Yes, I am. Are you really a gypsy?"

"Do I look like one?"

"Yes, there is something about your face that looks like a fortune teller or even a witch."

"Oh, I like that too. A boobie-sexual with a bottle of love potion #9."

"I think I'd like to go for a sauna," said Joan. "Would you two like to join me?"

Susan and Rachel thought that was a fabulous idea. Rachel didn't care about the sauna, but would do anything to get a see Joan and Susan's naked bodies. Rachel loved Joan's curves and her full bush as she stepped up out of the tub. Her eyes could not leave her wonderfully round ass and she wished she could stroke it. Susan athletically jumped out quickly, so full of energy and Rachel just was able to glance at her naked pussy lips. Just like like mine when I was a girl, she thought. But she shouldn't stare. She followed Susan and Joan to the sauna and they arranged themselves around the stove.

Susan lay down on the upper bench, and Joan and Rachel sat on their towels opposite each other. The heat and gentle darkness quieted their chatting, and they fell silent and meditative. Rachel started to sweat, and she closed her eyes, then opened them just a little to peek at Joan. Her breasts and chest glistened, and her face was beautiful and relaxed as she breathed slowly and deeply.

Joan suddenly picked up her feet and sat in lotus position. Since no one could see that she was doing it. Rachel stared into Joan's open pussy: a black mystery. Her eyes traveled over her legs, her belly, her shoulders, her nipples. She drank her fill of this beautiful naked woman, a woman who has sex with her daughter.

She would have been a vision to enjoy even if she had been a stranger, but to know that she has taboo sex with that lovely young girl sweating just a few feet away --the combination of thoughts, fantasies, and the reality of Joan's naked body sent flutters of excitement through Rachel's body over and over. She breathed slowly and deeply, and in sync with Joan and sunk her awareness deeply into the amazing moment that she was finding herself in.

After a while, she opened her eyes a little and looked up at Susan. She was laying on her back, all of her skin shiny with sweat. She had swung her arms above her head, and Rachel traced the womanly shape of her shoulders, breasts, belly, thighs, calves and feet. And then her eyes slowly walked back up her body. She kept her breathing in sync with Joan's and realized that Susan was also breathing at the same slow, steady rate. Rachel lost consciousness, or rather, she lost self-consciousness and entered a place in existence where there is nothing but breath, and heat, and darkness, and the sweet, sweet awareness of two other beautiful women who love each other.

After many, many minutes Susan shifted, and turned over. Rachel lifted herself out of the trance. Susan smiled at her mom, her head resting on her hands. Rachel hoped that they might share some of that love with her.

**************

"Good night, Rachel, see you tomorrow!" Susan said, as they left Rachel at her cottage door. Joan hugged Rachel goodnight; Rachel held her in the hug affectionately and a little longer than straight women usually hug each other. And when they parted, their eyes met, and they got past that awkward moment and kissed each other. "Good night, Rachel, see you tomorrow."

"Sweet dreams," Rachel said, and she left Joan's arms and stepped up into her cottage.

Susan and Joan held hands as they walked next door to their own cottage. They immediately dropped their robes on the floor and fell onto the bed together, intertwining their legs and holding each other close.

"This has been a wonderful way to celebrate our anniversary," Joan said. "And I think Rachel likes us. I love that she came to the sauna too--Did you noticed I checked her out? I like her body. Do you?"

"Yes, she's wonderful, inside and out."

"I love how shy and excited she was when she got into the tub with us. But why didn't you ask her to come stay with us tonight?"

"I sense that that would be a little bit too fast. But she did like being called a gypsy--or a boobie-sexual--that was bold!"

"You think so? She couldn't take her eyes off us. I hope she doesn't act that way at the gym. People will think she's a lez."

Joan chuckled. "Maybe that's it. I know she's like I was--she doesn't know if she's gay or not. Anyway, I wanted to have one more night with you alone. We still have tomorrow before we go, and Rachel made a point of saying she was staying another day. "

"True, Mom. She paused. "Mom, come here. I have been staring at your breasts all day and I want to have a taste of them now."

"Oh honey, yes. I love it so much when you suck them." They didn't speak while Susan took her mothers' breast into her mouth, running her tongue across the nipple. Joan gasped, and then Susan did it to the other one. Joan started to rub her pussy against Susan's thigh, and could already feel herself getting juiced up.

"Honey," Joan whispered. "Thank you for... for what happened last year."

Susan didn't answer, but kissed her mother instead. They opened their mouths to each other and kissed with their tongues lovingly stroking and thrusting, licking each other's lips, tasting and touching. They rocked their pussies against the other's thigh, and their passion rose. Mother and daughter kissed for a long, long time, and ran their hands over each others bodies, rolling over on the bed from time to time giving each other a new part of the other's body to stroke, to explore, to squeeze.

"This is only the third time we've seen each other since..." Joan whispered into her daughter's ear."

"I know. I wish I could come back more often."

"Don't worry about it, honey. I'm just so happy for what we have." Joan kissed Susan, deeply and openly, and Susan fucked her mother's mouth with her tongue. She loved to do that.

"Yeah, me too, but I need to come back as often as I can and get my quality mommie-daughter time." Joan chuckled suggestively, and Susan loved to hear the sexy quality in her mother's mirth as she said, "I don't think that's what they mean."

Susan kissed her mother's chest and belly down to her pussy. She pressed her tongue between her mother's lips and tasted her sweet juice.

"Oh Susan, I love that so much. Put your tongue inside."

Susan pressed her mouth inside Joan's lips and stretched her tongue into her mother's vagina as far as she could. Susan put her hands on Joan's pelvis and rocked her back and forth slightly.

"Oh, Mom, I love this so much. You are such a wonderful lover. I love your body. I love your taste. We fit so well together."

Joan looked down at Susan's pretty face between her thighs. "We really do, don't we? Are you sure you want to bring someone else into our bed? "

"Well, yeah. I'm not jealous. I loved it when you were dating Gabriella, and I wish so much I could have come home then. Are you having second thoughts?"

"No, I just want to make sure that we don't hurt what we have."

"We won't. And I want to see you with at least one of the women you date. And I LOVE Rachel. She's so pretty and innocent."

Susan kissed her mother's mons a few times, then sucked her clit. She stopped to look up at her mother and say, "I think I want to seduce her. And I can't WAIT to have sex with TWO older women at once. You know that is one of my favorite fantasies."

"Yes, I do know that, you little minx," and with that Joan sat up and pushed Susan over on her back. "And now that you have me riled up, I'm going to fuck my little girl until she's ...."

Joan never finished that sentence. She fucked her daughter with her fingers, while she played with Susan's breasts with her other hand and mouth. She flipped her over, and Susan put her ass into the air, with expectation. Joan paused before she began again, looking in wonder at Susan's perfect ass before her, her pussy bald and wet and open to her.

"Mom.....Mom please. Fuck me some more," Susan whispered from where her face was in the pillow. "I want you."

"Oh baby, I want you too."

Joan licked Susan's pussy, opening her lips and sitting back to look into her vagina's opening. Sometimes she just couldn't believe she got to do this. Fuck her own daughter. Bring her own daughter to orgasm. Sleep with her daughter all night and then wake up and fuck her again. How different her life was, just one year later. She had never understood why men loved to fuck so much, until she was able to enter a women's--first her daughter's--most inner private soft hot wet world, to touch another woman there at the center of her life and thrust and ...

Joan sat up and put two, then three, then four fingers into Susan's pussy. Susan gasped and they began fucking in that primal rhythm where the world falls away, where nothing exists except the sensation, where the two become one.

Susan put her fingers to her clit as her mother's fingers touched her sensitive places insides and after a long while, Susan came in moans and cries. She squirted into her mother's hand.

Next door, Rachel touched herself.

Before Susan had come down from her orgasm, Joan kept her fingers in Susan's pussy and put her tongue her her asshole.

"Oh, Mother, what are you doing? "

"Something Gabriella taught me." Joan tongued inside Susan's ass and she began the fucking and rubbing of Susan's cunt. Susan touched herself again and exploded again with another vocal orgasm, this time, Joan's tongue enjoyed the clenching of Susan's anus.

Susan fell flat on the bed and Joan's fingers came out of her pussy. She lay close next to her daughter's sweating body and pulled the blankets up around them.

"Oh Mom, I definitely want to see you do that to Rachel. That was so hot. I hope we figure out a way to ask her to join us and and really hope we don't scare her away."

Joan snuggled closer and stroked her daughter's hair. "Well, I like to see you get what you want, baby girl."

Next door, Rachel listen for more, but as the minutes ticked by, heard nothing. Although she had already come twice while hearing them make love, she kept her fingers touching her clit and her juices kept flowing. She had never been this turned on in her life. Now that she could imagine what they looked like, and hear their own voices in her head, her fantasies were almost real.

She touched herself as she imagined Joan going down on Susan, then going down on her while Susan watched. But as she came, the images that pushed her over, as always, were watching Susan and Joan together. This time, imagining, as the cries seemed to indicate, that Joan was fucking her daughter, and Susan's legs were open to her mothers lust.

She came again, and sucked on her fingers. Now, how was she going to do this? To bad she doesn't have some love potion that would just remove all the social taboos. What if they were horrified by her knowing they were overs? Why did she think they wanted someone else to join them?

Maybe her own desires were carrying her imagination--and common sense--away, but the way that Joan and kissed her good night, and looked back at her. ...

Rachel looked at the clock. Only four more hours till morning.