Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom continues my slut training, anally with hung black men.
10k words
4.61
141.1k
181

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,079 Followers

A few weeks had went by and not only had my mother helped me awaken into a full blown slut, I think her sexual appetite intensified as well. Mom, a 5'9, 115 pound, dirty blonde, single MILF, had passed down her craving for sex to me and I think it went beyond just a slut fucking everyone but more of a nymphomaniac trying to get her fix. I was more like a guy, thinking about it all the time. I was only 18 years old, 5'6, 120 pound, dirty blonde, athlete, experimenting as I went along and my mother was already an experienced slut, yet a hot single professional mom. I began dating Dirk and not only did we fuck on the first date, we fucked every day afterward. The only problem was I wasn't feeling fulfilled as I fantasized about a variety of dick.

One evening after I finished with gymnastics practice, I had stayed an extra hour in the gym to work on my double back tuck. My coach would allow me to stay by myself as long as I remembered to lock everything up. As I was heading out the door, a guy who had graduated the previous year, drove by, spotted me locking up and stopped to chat.

He was cute and had really filled out since high school, so I ended up taking him back into the gymnastics center and he fucked me on the trampoline. As I lay on my back, he pounded his seven inches inside me so forcefully, that it almost seemed as though we were both jumping on it. With nobody around, his howling echoed when he shot his cum in my pussy. That put me way behind and I knew Dirk was waiting at my house for me.

I had no time to clean up as I slipped my panties and warm up sweat suit back on. I pulled into my driveway and saw Dirk's truck, confirming he was there, waiting on me. I walked in and there was nobody around. Checking room to room, I searched down the hallway and could hear grunting and moaning as I approached my mom's bedroom. The door was cracked and when I opened it, my mother was on her hands and knees while Dirk was holding her waist and fucking her doggie style.

I could see his all-too-familiar contorted face and along with his loud grunt, told me that I had entered just as he was cumming inside my mom.

"What the hell, you guys?" I shouted.

Dirk jumped and pulled his slimy cum covered seven inch cock out of Mom's pussy before pleading with me, "Oh Britt, I'm so sorry. I don't... I don't know what to say, except I am so so sorry. Your mom is so hot and..."

I couldn't really say much because the reason I was late to begin with was because I was having sex with someone else but I interrupted him and dejectedly pointed at the door, "I don't want to hear it. Just go, would you please?"

He was scrambling around the room, gathering his clothes when Mom said, "I'm sorry Bebe, he looked so good tonight wearing those jeans. Don't blame him, blame me. I wanted that young, strong toy to give me a good one. I was just borrowing him."

I sat on the edge of the bed, not really all that mad, "I don't know if it was going to work out anyway. We have sex a lot but I need a variety." I then laughed, "Why do you think I was late?"

Mom popped up in a sitting position, "Oh...do tell. Who was he?"

"His name is Anthony and he is in college. I stayed late at the gym and he stopped me in the parking lot right before I left. We started talking and one thing led to another," I smiled.

My mother mimicked my smile, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I never got off before you came in. We both have fresh loads inside us. I say we give each other a little oral to take the edge off."

I quickly warned, "Oh, Mom. I don't think you want to do that now. I just sweated through four hours of gymnastics practice and had sex. Let's just say, it is very ripe down there."

She chuckled, "Oh honey, believe me, it won't be the first sweaty pussy I have eaten. Get those sweats off, get up here and make Mommy cum."

Both of us had just had sex and neither one of us had orgasmed. It was perfect situation and I was still very horny. I slowly peeled off my clothing until I was nude. My pussy lips were sticky and swollen.

My mother suggested, "Bebe, let's sixty-nine, that way we won't waste all this cum. It's already starting to run out of me. You want top or bottom?"

I felt my own slit and smelled the strong aroma left by Anthony and gymnastics practice before responding, "I'm worn out so I will take the bottom, if you don't care?"

"Of course not sweetie. I know Dirk's sperm is very familiar to you but I bet you have never tasted it coming out of another girl's vagina," she answered.

Mom shifted over and I laid on my back in the middle of the bed. She positioned herself overtop me and hiked her leg up over my head like a dog marking its territory. Hooking her arms around my thighs, she planted her mouth directly on my pungent opening. I did the same as I pulled her down by her thighs until her gooey lips touched my mouth.

Dirk's salty seed flowed out of her and onto my tongue. I was having trouble concentrating because my mom's mouth was performing magic on my tingling pussy. When she puckered her lips, clamped onto my clit, and slipped one of her colorful fingernails into my asshole, I began bucking my hips in ecstasy. It hadn't taken her long to make me cum and it inspired me to do the same to her.

Using some of Dirk's slime, I slipping my finger into Mom's anus, trying to mimic her actions. Having never done that before, I wasn't sure how it felt for her until soon she was grinding on my mouth in orgasm. She pulled my legs back, pointing my vagina more in an upward angle. This allowed her to bury her tongue in my aromatic twat and boy did she lick it until I squirted a little into her face. During Mom's last one, she was shaking and gasping so I knew that I had done a great job. We didn't stop eating each other out for over thirty minutes. Both of us worn out and the room smelling like pussy, we knew it was time to stop.

Mom climbed off of me and sat on the bed, trying to catch her breath, "Wow, sweetie! You are getting so good at that. We might have to start going down on each other every night before bedtime. I will sleep like a baby."

I smiled with pride when Mom added, "Oh...I have great news. I have finally arranged our next party. An anal party and that isn't even the best news. Eric and Stephen are flying in from Chicago."

My mom was excited by telling me but I was curious, "Who are they?"

"Oh my God, Britt. I've only been with them once but they are so good looking. They are black, in their mid-twenties, hard bodies and mmmm, huge cocks. They are every bit as big as Harold! I can't wait and you will love anal with them. They will be coming in next weekend," she clapped as she told me.

"I'm a little worried it will hurt," I reluctantly squinted.

Mom laughed, "Don't worry about that. I will help you through it. Didn't Mommy help you lose your virginity? And now look at you...can't get enough cock."

I trusted her and I believed I was ready for anal sex. I had almost did it with Dirk but had changed my mind. The rest of the week, Mom kept giving me little nuggets of information about the two black businessmen that were coming. She kept reiterating how built and attractive they were. On Friday after work, Mom walked in, took off her heels and had a large smile on her face.

"The news keeps getting better. Eric and Stephen are bringing two more associates with them. I don't know much about em, but this is going to be so exciting. Then right before I left work tonight, I get a call from my good friend Annette and she will be in town also. She is a pharmaceutical attorney, always traveling around the country and to our luck, she will be in," informed my mother.

I added in my mind, four guys and three girls before asking Mom, "Is it just going to be the seven of us? Is there any more females coming?"

My mom laughed, "Oh honey, I don't think so. When I told everyone that it was an anal only party and what guys were coming, all the women I know, passed. They don't like that big dick in their asses like Annette and I do."

Quite frankly, it had me a little worried that all of my mother's slutty friends passed on the idea of an anal sex party. I didn't know what to expect but I knew that the next day was going to be memorable. I had asked her what to wear and mom responded, "Wear something sexy to start with but it won't matter because you won't have it on long except I did get a text from Eric and he wants us to wear our tall boots. He calls them 'hooker boots' so bring those black ones that go up past your knees."

Mom had gotten us an expensive suite at the Hilton Homewood Suites by the LAX airport. The next morning, we were up, packed and headed to the hotel by the 2 pm check-in. Before we were to check in, Mom had a nice day of pampering planned. We both got mani-pedis at the salon, body massages and a full spa treatment including getting our pussy's waxed. It was painful but we both walked out with vaginas as smooth as a granite countertop. Our final stop was the pharmacy store before we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

The time had finally arrived and my mother paid a guy to bring our luggage up to the room. The room was very fancy and looked amazing. There was a hot tub along with a super king sized bed. We unpacked and dressed only in our robes, we relaxed on the bed for little while before Mom suggested we get prepared.

"What do you mean...get prepared?" I asked.

She shook her head as she pulled items out from the pharmacy bag, "Baby, we need to get ourselves cleaned out before the guys arrive. We are going to be taking huge dicks in our asses and we don't want any unwanted messes."

In my 18 year old naivety, I asked, "So what are we going to do?"

As Mom held up a large rubber bag and a long tiny hose, she answered, "We need to take douche enemas. Don't worry, it is no big deal but it is important that we are clean and ready. I will do you first."

I had come this far and needed to trust my mother. She knew how to prepare and I was not going to resist her advice. I watched intently while she filled the bag up with warm water, added solutions before clamping it. She used a coat hanger and hung it up on the light fixture coming out of the wall above the bed. Once the tube was in place, she took the vitamin oil lubrication out of the bag and greased the end of the tube.

"Sweetie, take your robe off and lay on your side. Put your top knee up to your chest," she soothingly instructed.

As I hiked my leg up, Mom took the hose and slid the tip into my tight anus. It entered pretty easily before she warned me, "It is going to feel warm and comfortable at first, then as you fill up, you are going to feel really bloated. That is normal, so don't panic."

As she released the clamp, I could feel the warm liquid filling my bowels like she had cautioned earlier. Then as they filled, the bloated pressure began to arrive. I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom.

Mom clamped the hose before tugging on it, "I think that's enough. Clench really tight and hold it in as long as you can before using the restroom. Now I want you to do me."

I helped my mother with her enema, the same way she helped me and after we both were completely cleaned out, it was time to shower and get ready. Mom stepped into the large, tiled shower and as the warm water ran, she popped her head out of the clear door, "Sweetie, come on in here with me. We can make sure we are both fully clean."

It was a little strange but I thought we were well past that awkwardness, so once again, I dropped my robe and stepped into the warm shower with my mother. The pellets cascaded down my breasts when Mom pulled me close to her and gave me slow opened mouth kiss. Her lips were soft and her tongue was softer.

Our hair was wet and we took turns lathering up each other's breasts. We put our nipples together and moved back and forth like we were washing each other's boobs without using our hands. The slippery sensation caused my pussy to moisten. She shampooed my hair before soaping up a wash cloth and running it over my pussy and asshole. It sent a little tickle through me.

Mom rinsed me off then knelt down on the tile beside me with her bare feet pressed against the wet surface. Using one hand, she slipped a finger into my butthole and rubbed my clit side to side with the other.

I jumped when her finger slid in, "Oh, that feels different."

"Just wait baby, when I get going, it will feel amazing," she looked up and responded.

My legs were spread, my head cocked back, the water raining down on my chest and my mom finger fucking my anus while rubbing my clit.

I began to quiver, "I see...I see what you mean. That feels so...good."

She pumped her finger faster but kept a steady vibration on my clit. I began to gurgle, "I'm going to cum. Oh...Oh...Oh...don't stop!"

Mom smiled, "I won't sweetie. Just let it go. Those anal vibrations will make you cum so hard. Cum for Mommy."

I screamed, "Augh...I am now! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Yessssss!"

When I finished, Mom leaned over and kissed my pussy before standing up. I asked, "You want me to do you?"

"No, that's ok. I will save it for when the guys get here. We have one more thing we need to do before they get here. We need to hurry and finish up," she answered.

We got out, blow dried our hair and put our makeup on. We still hadn't dressed when Mom said, "Before we get going with the guys, I wanted to get you stretched out a little and give you some tips on how to allow large objects in your butt."

I was less than an hour away from men taking my anal virginity, so I was motivated to try it but when mom rummaged through her luggage, she was annoyed with herself, "Damn, I forgot the dildo. I left it sit on my dresser." After thinking for a moment, she perked up, "Oh, I know. I have an idea. I will be right back."

Mom put her robe on, slipped on her shoes and left the room. A few minutes later, she returned holding a banana, "We can use this. I remembered that fruit bowl in the lobby."

"Is that safe?" I asked with a worried look on my face.

Mom smiled, "Not yet, but it will be. I have a box of condoms in my bag. Would you mind getting one for me sweetie?"

Now it was now my turn to rummage and when I pulled out the box, it read Trojan Magnum XL condoms. As I was tearing the package of one open, I curiously asked, "Are we using condoms tonight? Are these a lot bigger than normal ones?"

Mom laughed, "Probably not but it's better to have them and not need them rather than need them and not have them. And yes, if we do use them, they are much bigger than regular ones. There is no way a normal sized rubber would fit Eric or Stephen."

I handed the condom to my mother and she unrolled it down the banana with the reservoir tip perfectly placed on the end. I could tell that definitely wasn't her first time. She squirted some oil on it and smeared it all over with her hand. It looked like a lubed-up, curved, yellow cock.

She smiled, "I think it will be easier if you get on your hands and knees up on the bed. Also, spread your legs a little wider than usual." I nervously followed her instructions and spread my legs when she placed the end of the banana against my anus and continued, "As soon as you feel it penetrate, it will hurt but that is your hole stretching and trying to get acclimated. Just grit your teeth and hold it for as long as you can and I then will take it out. Ready? Here it goes."

My mother pushed and the banana began stretching and sliding into my rectum. The pain was strong and I put my head down onto the bed trying to withstand it, before whimpering, "Ouch! Take it out now!"

Instead of taking it out, she pushed it in further and advised, "Hang in there baby. Now clench your asshole as hard as you can around it. Good girl. Keep doing it for Mommy."

I held out for about 30 seconds before I begged her to take it out. Mom pulled the banana out, reapplied some lubrication while I sighed because the pain had subsided.

"This time baby, it won't hurt as much and clenching tightens the muscles around it so when you relax them, it will slide in easier with less pain," she encouraged.

Mom put the banana back up against my asshole but this time slid it all the way in a little quicker. The pain was much less but still present. Without waiting, she started pumping it in and out. Before I had a chance to react, I noticed it started feeling better and better. I was no longer squirming and wincing. I was starting to enjoy the feeling. I felt full yet the banana was vibrating something deep in my vagina, causing it was tingle.

My eyes widened, "Oh...that...that feels...good!"

Mom snickered as she continued to fuck my ass with the banana, "I told you. You have what Mommy has and I'm so happy. I get the exact same feeling. An object in our ass shakes our G-spots and you will be like me in that you will have powerful orgasms from anal sex. I'm so excited! And, the bigger the object, the better it feels!"

She forced it a little faster and I began breathing harder and harder, "You...are right...I'm about to...Ohhhhhh!"

First from my mother's finger and now from a long piece of fruit, I was orgasming once again. She was correct, it was stronger this time because the object in my bottom was bigger. After my pussy had stopped twitching, she pulled the banana out of my ass and dropped it on the bed. I laid on my back, finishing up my quiver.

"We better get ready," my mother advised.

We wore matching outfits, a short black dress that barely covered up our asses with no panties or bra. We were putting on a pair of knee high hose, so the leather boots would slide on easier. My black boots were a little higher as they went past my knees, up around my thighs with little v slits on each side. Mom's black boots stopped right at her knees but were patent leather and shined like a new pair of glossy dress shoes. Both pairs supported a two inch heel.

After we dressed, touched up our makeup and added our jewelry, we looked alike with the exception she was 36 years old and her boobs were DDs. Compared to my 34c cup, hers looked as though they were going to explode out of her dress. We were ready and looking great. Not long after that, there was a knock on our room door.

As mom opened the door, in stepped four very attractive black men dressed in suits, each carrying a bottle of Cristal champagne. Mom was excited and gave Eric and Stephen a big hug while Eric introduced the additional two men as Theo and Julius. These guys were sophisticated business men in their mid-twenties who were built like tanks and dressed like they were on the cover of GQ magazine. She began greeting them and asking about their wives and children.

Mom stepped back and pointed towards me, "Guys, I would like you to meet my daughter. This is Brittni."

I waved at everyone as Stephen commented, "Damn, Bev, she is as fine as you. Pleasure to meet you baby girl."

The other guys also greeted me as I came over and gave each one a hug before Mom reviewed the rules of the evening, "Ok guys, settle down. We are still waiting on my friend Annette. She will be here soon. Just a couple of rules for this evening. We are only doing anal so that means don't stick it in the front..."

Mom was quickly interrupted by joyous responses, "Uh, whatever you say," and "I think I can live with that."

She giggled, "I thought you wouldn't mind. Also, boys...plenty of lube. And no, your spit will not be enough. I have several bottles of vitamin oil so please use them often. We are completely cleaned out so we have no problem doing ass to mouth. Remember, you guys are packing some serious equipment, so please be careful and considerate. It will be a free for all so you can do whatever, to whomever, at any time. Is there any questions?"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,079 Followers