Like the Devil With a Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's safe," Brian said, "We never let anyone do it. But you can. You should. She wants it. It's OK."

To my shock, Kate chimed in. "Yes Andy. Do it. I want to see."

I felt the need to empty myself overtake me. Whatever stamina I'd earned throughout that insane night finally gave out.

"Ugh," I grunted.

"AH!" Vanessa groaned.

"Oh!" Kate squeaked.

I exploded inside Vanessa's squeezing, cinching snatch. My first burst long and nearly painful with how much I'd already held back.

"Ohhhhhh... s-so hot," Vanessa said. Another orgasm rippled through her. A small, wrung out thing that had her shivering from her toes to her shoulders.

I burst forth, the pleasure overtaking me. It felt more like relief. Like I'd been holding my breath for hours and the air came in so sweet and good. My cum spattered against Vanessa's cervix. Her body responded in kind, sucking it all up.

I tilted over her, my orgasm finally draining out. Vanessa gave me a squeeze.

"That was lovely," Vanessa said. She gave me a little peck on the lips. Then she glanced over, guiltily, at her husband. After all that, I finally figured out where their line lay.

"It's OK, babe," Brian said, "After all that, it's fine."

Kate extricated herself from her lover and crawled over to me. She kissed me. I felt the cold sperm of another man drip onto me as her luscious body pressed against mine.

I looked over and saw that Vanessa and Brian were engaged in a similar, loving make-out session.

"I don't think I've seen you cum like that since college," Brian told his wife.

"Shut up," Vanessa said. His attention was making her self-conscious. Another thing I thought I'd never see from the confident blonde woman. "Like you were so controlled with Katie."

"Babe, look at how much cum I covered her in," Brian said. He gestured at my wife. She was soaked, like she'd gone down the semen-slide and dunked into the sperm pool at the end. "She fucking got me so good."

"You realize you two can never leave now," Vanessa said. Kate and I looked at each other and shared a blush. "You can't leave this house. We're going to chain you to the headboard."

It would have been funnier if some part of me wasn't convinced that Vanessa was at least ten percent serious.

"They'll come back, honey," Brian said. He looked at both of us meaningfully. "After this? They're ours."

I knew it was true. Again, the command of their tone. Maybe we didn't want to admit it, but they owned us, this couple. As thoroughly as you possess a piece of furniture, or a work of art. Kate and I might as well have handed over our documents and called it a day.

"Kiss her," Vanessa said, impulsively, "Do it again."

I looked at my wife, her full lips were chapped. Her body was covered in love marks and dripping with another man's spend. My own dick, soft and beaten, sticky with the juices of another woman. The two of us were barely in position to move, let alone fuck.

"I think we need to give our guests a break," Brian said, stroking his wife's hair gently.

"But I want to see Katie get pregnant," Vanessa said, whiny like a little girl.

"Another time, honey," Brian said. Vanessa pouted, but she cuddled against her husband. I could see that the two of them were already drifting off.

Kate wrapped her arms around me. I flinched, then fell back pressed against her body. I felt the warmth of sleep slip over me. Kate snored adorably in my ear.

I blinked and I was gone.