Liking the Naughty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really. It's okay," Alan said softly as he kissed her head while their eyes met in the glass. "More than okay. I swear."

"After I got dumped I've been kind of..."

"Ssh," the older man said as his hands went down to the hem of the girl's garment again and this time he successfully got the jersey up and off, so he got reached around her and lightly cup her breasts through the bra.

"So nice," he sighed as he nuzzled into Peggy's neck while looking in the mirror at the cleavage his fondling created. "I can feel your nipples getting hard."

The teen writhed in Mr. Winter's arms, her eyes getting a bit of a glaze on them as her breathing got heavier and more rapid.

"I'm used to you wearing these," Alan explained as he put the glasses back on her chubby face and into the little groove on the bridge of her nose wearing them had created. "Now let's get rid of this harness."

Mr. Winter managed to keep his shaky fingers under control as he undid the three hooks on the back and carefully eased the straps off her creamy white shoulders, exposing grapefruit sized breasts with amazingly plump deep red nipples that seemed to demand attention.

"Look at you," Mr. Winter gasped into Peggy's ear in between nibbles as his fingers gently pulled on the fat stubs. "You're a real cutie and you like what I'm doing to you, don't you honey?"

''Mr. Winter," Peggy whimpered as she leaned back against her host but added nothing except placing her own hands on top of his, so the caressing of her firm round globes continued.

"Your nipples are so hard that I bet they could cut glass," Alan hyperbolized as he felt the teen grinding back into him, and as he slipped his hands off the warm flesh and down to the snap of her jeans he added, "Keep your hands on your breasts for me. Knead them like I was."

Undoing the jeans was a bit trickier since the waistband was tight into her flesh, but once the snap came free and he got them past her butt they made it to the floor and helped her step out of them.

"Hmm," the older man mused aloud after his hand went from her belly to the front of her white cotton panties, and he let out an evil sounding chuckle as he asked, "Did you soil yourself Peggy?"

"No," was the shaky reply as Mr. Winter's hand stroked the moist cotton.

"The panel on the front of your undies - It's wet. Very wet. You are a nasty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Let me pry these things off you," Alan said as he rolled the panties down, and as the pungent aroma of the teen's sex rose up to meet them when he raked his fingers through the thicket he opined, "You are the furry one."

"I know," Peggy answered as her entire body shivered in response and she watched as her host brought his hand out of the cotton sauna and past her face to his.

"Mmm," Alan sighed as he licked his own fingers before reaching down and grabbing the teen's wrists, but when he tried to raise her arms she resisted for a bit before he growled, "I have handcuffs here somewhere if you don't cooperate dear, but I just want to see all of you. That's it. Now just link your fingers behind your head for me. That's my girl. Oh my."

The older man's hands came around her thick waist and slid up to cup her breasts again, but when he looked over Peggy's shoulder at their reflection his eyes were elsewhere, focused on the sprays of dark brown hair that had sprung out from under her upraised arms.

"Furry all over, aren't you sweetie?" Alan snickered as he let his hands slid from her breasts to armpits that had gone unshorn since Ricky had dumped her, his fingernails raking through the soft moist hair and making the girl shiver in response. "You're just full of surprises. What am I going to do with you?"

"You know what I want," the teen mumbled almost unintelligibly, and Mr. Winter grabbed the back of her scalp and asked her to repeat what she had said. "I want you to put your dick in me. Put your dick in my ass."

"You sure about that Peggy?" Alan snarled in what he thought was a comically sinister tone but something Peggy seemed to want. "You aren't playing with a boy any more. I'm a man."

"I know."

"Well then what I want to do is step out of the pile of clothes around your ankles. That's my girl," Mr. Winter purred, and after she was done he pushed down on her shoulders and snarled, "Now get on your knees and suck my cock."

"Yes sir," Peggy replied as she knelt down, and if her hands weren't shaking because of nervousness as she undid his belt he couldn't tell.

After the older man's pants went to the carpet Alan stepped out of them with the girls help, and as he shed his shirt he watched the teen looking at the bulge in his boxers created by his semi-turgid cock, even very tentatively reaching out to rub him through the fabric before pulling down the boxer shorts and gasping out loud.

"Mr. Winter!" Peggy cried out. "Your dick. It's so big!"

"First of all sweetie, it's a cock. Boys have dicks but this is a cock, and yes, it's kinda big and it will get bigger too. IF, you ever get sucking on it. Let's go."

Alan grabbed a fistful of Peggy's hair as gently as he could and watched as Peggy lifted his cock and wrapped her lips around the mushroom head and and moved her mouth down a little before leaning back and choking a little while gasping, "Can't."

"Can and will," Mr. Winter declared, starting to get off on the kid's pretend fear of his cock, which while clearly a bit above average in length and thickness was not nearly the monster Peggy made it out to be. "That's it. Suck it. Go farther down on it."

The older man chuckled to himself as he watched the supposedly frightened girl take more than half the cock into her mouth with each bob of her head, and she was so good at it that Alan had to take the tool away from her.

"Lick my balls," he ordered while pulling his cock up and out of the way and like an obedient puppy the chubby girl ducked under and lapped at his hairy sac, and when he told her to suck on them she did as she was told..

"See what you've done," Alan declared as he waved his now erect manhood in her face, even slapping her cheek with it before hauling Peggy to her feet and having her kneel on the edge of the bed with her feet hanging over the side. "Such a naughty girl."

"What are you doing Mr. Winter?" the teen asked as she saw him rummagging through the drawer of the night table.

"Looking for something to grease you up with. I think I have something somewhere here," Alan snickered. "For your sake I hope so - ah, here it is."

"Spread your legs for me honey," Alan said as he generously spread gel on his throbbing tool before looking at the plump ass in front of him. "Such a pale butt you have here Peggy. It could use a little color."

"Ow!" the teen cried out after Mr. Winter smacked her right buttock, and a whack on the left cheek got a similar response.

"Don't be a baby,' Alan scolded and gave Peggy's ass a couple more smacks before taking the reddened cheek in his hands and spreading them for an examination. "And there it is. Such a sweet puckered ring you have here, and the hair grows almost right up to it."

"Ooh!" Peggy cried out when she felt her ex-boyfriend's Dad first run her anus and then poking the greased tip of his finger inside.

"You have to relax," Mr. Winter insisted.

"I think I want to go home," Peggy sobbed convincingly although when no reference to the mysterious Aunt Emma was made he didn't stop but instead inserted the entire index finger into the steamy cauldron. "Oh no."

"Oh yes. Must prepare you. Get you all loosened up for my big fat cock," Alan sneered before invited another digit to the party. "Here you go."

"Oh, it hurts," Peggy insisted as he spun the dual digits in as far as he could.

"You'll like my cock better. No bones in that, although it's hard enough to make me think there are, Now wiggle on over so I can get on the bed with you," he instructed, and after Peggy inched towards the foot of the bed Mr, Winter climbed on board behind her and lifted her head back by her scalp. "See how cool this is going to be? You can watch me fuck your ass."

"Please don't hurt me Mr. Winter," Peggy pleaded as she stared at the reflection in the dresser mirror, with her on all fours with the older man behind her with his cock in hand.

"Wouldn't think of it," he said as he pressed the head of his manhood into the balloon knot, and while the girl carried on she didn't say the magic word so he popped the knob into Peggy and eased on in. "Now isn't that nice?"

"Too big," Peggy complained. "Really Mr. Winter."

"But I'm not all the way in yet," was his response as he slid his cock in to the hilt before moving it in and out slowly. "So tight."

Peggy did nothing but groan as Alana began a slow and steady rhythm, and with each thrust Alan felt her opening up a little.

"You like my cock in your ass don't you, you naughty girl?" he hissed into Peggy's ear as he leaned over the chubby girl's back, reaching around to grab her breasts and knead them roughly as he added, "Look in the mirror and see what a nasty thing you are. Imagine if your Mommy could see you now, letting an old man stick his cock in your bowels."

"No more," she whimpered but Alan pretended he couldn't hear.

"Mor you say? My pleasure!" he chortled as he straightened up, and with his hands on Peggy's fleshy hips his thrusts got harder and faster.

Peggy's hands gave out, sending her face to the bedding and making her ass rise higher as their flesh collided. Alan could feel Peggy reaching down between her legs furiously playing with her pussy as the bed actually began to inch a bit closer to the dresser from the force of his thrusts, and while he tried his best to delay it it was a battle he lost.

"Aw! Aw!" Mr. Winter howled as his cock jerked inside Peggy, sending what felt like a copious amount of his seed into her orifice, and after he started to go limp the rest of Peggy went down to the sheets.

"Peggy!" Are you all right?" Alan said as he scrambled off the side o the bed to check on her, but while she was disheveled and flushed she was smiling when she saw him.

"Course I am," she replied. "Did you like it?"

"Sure. Actually it was fun playing a character," he admitted. "How about you?"

"It was awesome," Peggy responded. "You could have been a little rougher but that's okay. Guess your just a nice guy at heart."

"Rougher?" Alan said under his breath.

"Yeah, but it was really good. You didn't hear me say Aunt Emma did you?"

"No, and I assume you'll tell me about the Aunt Emma line, although I could probably make an educated guess," Alan mused.

"It's what my uncle yelled when Aunt Emma showed up at home unexpectedly."

"And you were..."

"Face first in the sheets while Uncle Dearest was pounding away," Peggy laughed. "I missed it when Aunt Emma fainted but I heard her hit the floor. I was just about to cum too."

"That must have caused a stir in the family," Alan opined.

"Actually no. When Aunt Emma came to she reamed my uncle out," Peggy explained. "I guess she knew he strayed a lot but she was really embarrassed about seeing me being sodomized."

"Well yeah, I mean you were family,' Alan said.

"Among other things."

"When did this happen?" Mr. Winter wondered aloud.

"I plead the Fifth. Anyway, it was all forgotten and the Preston family's sterling reputation remained intact," the teen noted. "Plus I got to do something I really liked."

"Did Uncle stay away from you?" Mr. Winter asked and got a laugh for an answer.

"If anything it made him want me more. He would drive hours to see me," Peggy said. "I couldn't complain because I was a fat girl nobody else wanted. So Mr. Winter, am I a one and done?"

"I don't know. That's up to you," Alan said.

"Good. I enjoyed playing with you," Peggy replied as she rolled off the bed and waddled to the bathroom.

As the chubby cutie disappeared around the corner Alan thought about this becoming a regular occurrence around here. He had felt a twinge of guilt at first and then there was the knowledge that he was following his son, but then there was that ass and the way the teen enjoyed using it. In the end, there was no decision to make.

***

Thank you for reading.

12