Lil Jodie Ch. 05

Story Info
Uncle Tony gets to enjoy his niece's cunt.
4k words
4.32
88.4k
17
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers

Jodie found she spent the night masturbating instead of sleeping, her alarm clock went off but she continued to finger herself, until she heard footsteps outside her door and then a loud knock on her bedroom door, it was her Dad

"Come on little lady get out of bed or you will be late for school today." he said knowing she wasn't going to school.

Jodie rush around putting on her school uniform and missed taking her daily morning shower and she packed her swimsuit in her bag, as she knew she liked hot in it. She ran downstairs to the breakfast table were her mother was eating her cereal and Tom was drinking coffee, she gave her Mom a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbed a slice of toast and headed out towards the school bus.

The mini-van pulled to the kerb of the side-walk by the school bus pick up point, Jodie climbed in and saw that Santino was not driving this time it was an unknown male driving but he seemed familiar to her. Jodie sat down and watched him as the houses went by. They arrived and Jodie jumped out and ran to the front door, then knocked on a waited for either Mike or Santino to answer it but Sue-Ann opened the door, she was totally naked except she was wearing a collar, Sue-Ann looked like she was beaten and was already submissive. The guy who had driven Jodie to the house came in and sat down on the couch without saying anything.

"This is Tony he knows about you Jodie and he will join us!" Mike said as he closed the front door, Tony seemed to be familiar to Jodie she just couldn't remember where she knew him from but this wasn't the place for that. Sue-Ann got to her knees in front of Santino and started to unzip his pants and got out his cock and started to give him a blow-job, she never stopped until he grabbed her hair and shot his load of cum over her face. Sue-Ann then started to eat it carefully not missing any of it.

This blow Jodie away because she had never seen Sue-Ann be so nasty, she may have been a bitch while she was the head cheerleader but now she was nothing but a plaything and this made Jodie come without even touching herself. Her school uniform made her look hot as it was she wore her shirt open, with enough cleavage on show as she wasn't wearing a bra and her school tie loose but this mattered not.

Jodie dropped her plaited skirt on the floor where she was standing and removed her tie and shirt to show off her body was now sweating with anticipation. Mike walked over and slapped her across the face, this knocked Jodie to the floor she wasn't expected it, her body hit the floor like a rag-doll, and this made them all laugh out loud as Jodie lay there. She knew she was there plaything but she forgot her place for a second.

"You are fucking bastards!" Jodie cried out as she lay on the floor.

This didn't go unnoticed, Mike grabbed Jodie by her long blond hair and started to drag her towards Santino and Tony, they took a leg each as Jodie started to kick out against them. Mike took hold of her arms and pulled them behind her back and bound them in a pair of cuffs, while Santino and Tony put her ankles in cuffs to, they put a bar between her legs stopping her from closing her legs. All this fighting had made Jodie's cunt start to leak, she tried to move but she just kept on falling over as she got up on to her feet.

"Now you are going to put on a show for us." Mike said as he got out a digital camera from a bag. Sue-Ann seemed to know what they wanted as she crawled over on her hands and knees, her tits swayed as she went towards Jodie's waiting cunt. The cameras red light went on as Jodie crawled away but Sue-Ann, quickly connected with her cunt. Jodie stopped as Sue-Ann licked her cunt, this was the first time she had another girl touch her down there let alone lick her out this.

Sue-Ann raised her butt to show her audience how wet she was becoming as she licked Jodie, Jodie started to moan as Sue-Ann's tongue worked its magic on her clit.

"Yes, yes." Jodie moaned she forgot about the camera and that Sue-Ann had made her life unbearable as a cheerleader, now it was just lust and passion. The two girls enjoyed each other; Sue-Ann slid her tongue in Jodie's now wet cunt and saw her reaction, which was pure joy. Jodie couldn't get over the feeling of how fulfilled she was by another girl now.

Sue-Ann stepped up the pace by fingering her butt while she eats out Jodie's cunt; the restraints hurt Jodie as she tried to accommodate Sue-Ann's body. Tony put is hard cock into Jodie's open mouth, his cock was big but not as big as Santino's but she sucked it anyway.

"You like it like this bitch! Don't you." Tony said as he forced his cock in Jodie's mouth.

Tony enjoyed the way Jodie sucked his cock, she seemed to really enjoy the fact that another girl was eating her out as she sucked on Tony's cock. He forced himself into her mouth this was turning on Jodie. Sue-Ann looked on at Jodie and saw her turned head sucking a cock.

"Can I have one in me please Sir?" she said to Tony, he just stroked her on the head. Santino placed his hands on her raised butt and started to run his fingers alone her wet cunt, only pressing lightly against her clit to hear her moan in ecstasy.

"If you want it then beg for it bitch!" Tony said as he continued to ram his cock down Jodie's throat. "Please Sir's use my wet and dirty cunt as you like!" Sue-Ann said as she tried not to moan out in pleasure as Santino carried on flicking her clit. She turned her head to see Santino's cock was really big and hard, but no matter how much she wiggled her butt Santino just kept his cock just out of reach of her wet cunt.

"Please Sir don't tease me I need your big cock in me, fuck me now and please fuck me hard Sir." Sue-Ann said without stopping fingering Jodie's cunt and butt.

"Okay give it to her, if that's want she really wants." Tony said to Santino.

He put the head of his cock at her waiting cunt lips and pushed it in deep in one thrust, she gasped as it hit her insides. The look on all the guys' faces was pure evil they enjoyed the sight of two cheerleaders being fucked at fucking each other. Mike couldn't believe that Sue-Ann was doing this as she was her second day of her new life, Jodie was becoming a seasoned pro at it, yet she still had no idea that her own father was behind this, even fixing Jake's little gambling problems. The camera caught every little detail of the two girls.

Sue-Ann buried her face into Jodie's now wet cut as her tongue lapped up her juices, Tony was about to cum in Jodie's mouth and as usual she would show off the cum in her mouth before swallowing it, but this time she was going to show the camera instead, Sue-Ann's body quaked as Santino pounded her cunt with his cock, he would fill her up nicely and then we could get Jodie to return the favor and eat her out for the camera.

"I'm coming bitch!" Tony said. Jodie's cock sucking skills were improving all the time, now she got lots of practice on her father's cock at home. Tony shot load in Jodie's mouth, she noticed it tasted different from Mike's and Santino's but it was all the same to her now.

"Come on show the camera that magical load" Tony said cruelly to her holding her hair tightly in his hand. Jodie open her mouth wide to let the camera zoom in wide to see his cum which was now on her tongue. "Come on swallow it for us!" Mike said from behind the camera.

Santino blow his load in Sue-Ann's cunt, then he let go of her butt, she fall to the floor and her tongue stopped licking Jodie's cunt. She was spent after all that the sweat on her body made her glow.

"Come on Jodie now returns the favor by eat that entire lovely cum out of her nasty cunt like she did for you." Mike said as he took a few steps back to show Sue-Ann passed out on the floor.

Tony undid the cuffs that Jodie was wearing and her spreader bar from between her legs, she crawled over to between Sue-Ann's legs and started to lick her cunt hesitantly at first and then Jodie actually started to like the taste of Sue-Ann and Santino juices together.

This was her first lesbian experience and she felt strange but she was reassured by the presents of Mike and Santino, she started to enjoy the taste more and more, this caused Sue-Ann to stir and moan but she still didn't wake, her cunt was far tighter than her she knew this because she had fucked her brother followed by her father in quick secession.

The Guys loved the fact that she was becoming a great whore and may be their boss Jodie's own father would come along and sample her while they were there, but they knew it was never going to happen. Jodie found as she eat Sue-Ann out she become more turned on by it and started to finger her own cunt, Mike handed the camera over to Tony who moved around Jodie like a real cameraman getting the best angles. Mike unzipped himself and got out his massive cock which was ready to blow its load and thrust into Jodie's butt hole, it slid in and her opened up wide to take all of his length.

Mike was in heaven as Jodie's butt gripped his cock in turn, it didn't take long for Mike to explode in Jodie's bowels, and she loved to feeling of his cock rubbing inside of her and her butt being stretched by him. She moaned in absolute pleasure, Santino wanked his cock over her body as she continued to eat her very first cut out, he came over her back it hit her spine and started to pool around the base of her neck just between her shoulder blades.

Tony had been told about Jodie but this was something else, she really enjoyed herself and Tony was in amazement about how quickly Jodie picked it all up. He remembered when Jodie was just a small girl she used to see her uncle Tony and she would do anything that her brothers would dare her to do just to be there equal. Now she was a lot more than that little girl, she was a really good little whore.

Tony couldn't wait to get back home and re-edit the video on his computer and show Carl his brother and her father what a beautiful whore his daughter was. Tony hoped to that Carl would share her with him more often. Jodie felt the cum on her back it felt warm as it started to pool but she carried eating out Sue-Ann, this was great footage even better than Tony had hoped for. Sue-Ann was awaked gently as she could feel Jodie's tongue deep inside her own cunt, she just moaned in turn.

The two girls were spent now they needed to rest but Tony was really turned on by seeing his niece eat out Sue-Ann, he removed his pants and sat down on a chair and handed the camera over to Santino. As Tony sat down he didn't hide the fact his cock was now standing upright again, Jodie was tried but Tony wanted to fuck his niece's cunt for himself, Mike woke up Jodie as she was very tired he picked her up.

"Come on bitch, you can sleep on your time and not here!" Mike said lifted Jodie to her feet and she was put in front of Tony's and his cock.

Jodie know what was wanted of her so she walked over to Tony and climbed on to his cock she lowered down onto his cock it felt familiar but Jodie just didn't care at the Moment as she rode his cock up and down, sinking all the way down to his balls. Tony through as he fucked his niece, Carl is a real lucky bastard for having a whore like this living under his roof.

Jodie enjoys his cock like she did every other cock that fucked her, today she had not noticed her cravings, and her body loved every thing happening to it.

"Come Tony finish up we got to get this whore home to the boss!" Mike said put the camera down and turning it off. Jodie never heard him say anything; she was lost in her orgasms.

"I'm almost finished here." Tony said bluntly to Mike as his shot his load of cum into his niece's cunt. He lifted Jodie off his cock and his cum started to drip out of her cunt.

"Get dressed bitch we taking you home as it time too!" Mike said as he picked up her discarded school uniform from the floor.

Jodie started to get dressed in the middle of the room with every one watching, Sue-Ann was now fingering her wet cunt as she watched too. Jodie was no longer embarrassed by they watching her as they had taken her over and over again each time it had gotten better and her body craved it more. Jodie put on her shirt and buttoned it up just under nipples of her tits and loosely did her tie so it would drop between her tits and finally put on her Grey plaited skirt but this time she put in on above her waist so it would show off her butt cheeks as she walked.

The guys tidied themselves up and Santino lead her to the mini-van outside, they got in and drove away. "So what do you think Tony about her everything we said" Mike said to Tony as they waved to Jodie.

"Yes and a lot more, Carl is going to be very happy when I show him the video of today" Tony said as he to wave to Jodie. The two of them went back in and saw Sue-Ann playing with herself.

"Now what shall we do with you bitch?" Mike said as she looked at him with a very submissive look. Sue-Ann stopped fingering her cunt and crawled over to the two of them on her hands and knees and started to lick their cocks through their pants.

Santino arrived at the end of the street and parked up as usual and Jodie gave him a kiss on the lips and even let his tongue slip into her mouth, she broke the kiss.

"Thanks for today I really enjoyed myself, same time tomorrow morning." Jodie said.

"No it's the weekend and we will need the rest so we see you Monday morning Jodie." Santino said just before Jodie climbed out. The mini-van drove off as Jodie realized that she had left her school bag at the house with Mike, Tony and Sue-Ann.

Jodie got the front door and knocked on, all she heard was shouting and balling as her dad was shouting at her brother again, the door opened it was Mom who stood there

"Forgot your keys again Jodie, next time I should make you wait outside." Mom said forgivingly. Jodie noticed four large bags and two pairs of army boots, which were so clean Jodie, could see her reflection in them.

"Dad what's happening?" Jodie said to her father who was still shouting at Tom and Joe. Mom grabbed Jodie's arm and pulled her in the kitchen.

"The boys have been called back to base, I believe there leave has been cut short." Mom said as she washed her hands in the sink

"You know your father never wanted them to join the army, him being a navy man all that," Mom said "He hates the army; he wishes they would become marines, but he still loves them both I hope." Mom looked at Jodie she was still wearing her school uniform but she through she was wearing it a little to loosely and she should cover herself up more but then that was the fashion now.

Mom disappeared into the living room to see how it was going between her husband and her boys as it had gone quiet, Jodie grabbed herself an apple from the bowl which lived on the breakfast table and started to eat it, she walked in her father's den and found him again watching his sports channels.

"Dad you alright, heard the fight between you and my brothers." Jodie said between bites of the apple in her hand.

"It's okay little lady, everything is fine now." dad said. "Would you close the door and lock it dear." dad said, Jodie walked over to the door and pushed it closed and locked it like she was told to.

"Now finish up eating that apple I got you a surprise today little lady." dad said sitting down in his favorite seat.

Jodie ate her apple and tossed the core in the bin, dad watched his sports on the television, shouting as the point guard failed to get the ball in the basket. Jodie knelt down between dad's legs and opened his zip and pulled out his cock and started to wank him hard with her hands. Dad looked down at his daughter with real pride as she got him hard, then she opened her mouth and started to lick the underside of his cock with her tongue always looking at dad while she did it.

Dad stroked Jodie's hair as she licked his cock, then she sank down on his shaft and took all of him in her mouth all at once, this caused dad to adjust himself in his seat. He took his eyes of the television screen for just a second and the Miami Heat's scored a 3 pointer and he missed it totally, so he pulled up her skirt and started to play with her cunt as she continued to suck him off.

"You're getting better at sucking cock little lady, soon I'm going to have to share you with others!" dad said sliding a finger in her wet cunt.

Jodie heard her dad but took no notice as she was more concerned with giving her own father a good blow-job, soon shot his load in her mouth and as usual Jodie open her mouth to prove she had not swallowed it to early.

"Good girl now swallow it all and tell me how it tastes." dad said looking at his own daughter who had just sucked him off

"Mmmm Daddy it was yummy I like the taste so much" Jodie said as swallowed it. "Now I promised you a surprise didn't I Jodie!" dad said as he got out of his seat and went over to his desk. Dad came back with a small white box and handed to Jodie.

"Now wait until you have had your shower like you do every day before you open it and follow the instructions in there to the letter, now promise me Jodie." dad said "Thanks dad, and yes I promise to follow them." Jodie answered. Dad put his cock back into his pants and got up and waved Jodie out of his den.

Jodie went upstairs and changed out of her school uniform, Jodie always took a shower after coming home from school, went to her room striped out of her uniform, left it piled up in a heap on the floor and walked across the hallway passed her brother room to the bathroom naked to take a shower, she left the surprise that dad gave her by her bed. Jodie had a quick shower she couldn't wait to find out what sort of surprise it was.

Jodie dried herself off in her room and sat down on her bed and started to open the small white box, she found a note which read don't pull it out until you're told to or suffer the consequences. Jodie's mind raced what was it and what were the consequences it spoke of. Jodie found a small ball which was connected by a black wire which in turn was connected to a small hand set, this had a on and off button and small sliding button which read fast to slow. Jodie put it beside her on the bed and read the more of the note it said "put this vibrating egg into you cunt for all of this weekend and don't pull it out for anything my dear little Jodie or you suffer, lots of love Dad.

Jodie was taken aback by the note was she now to put it in her cunt all weekend and how would she survive the weekend without being fucked, but she took hold of the egg and pressed against her cunts lips and it seemed to glide in, it felt weird as it entered. Jodie hit the on switch and it started to vibrate in her cunt, then she moved the sliding button towards fast and it almost caused Jodie to orgasm on her bed, but she quickly slid it back toward more comfortable speed and put on a pair of white panties to hold the hand set so it didn't drop between her legs.

Jodie slide on a pair a baggy jeans and a big jumper just to hide the bulge in her jeans of the hand set, Jodie headed downstairs to join the rest of the family to eat the evening meal. In the middle of the meal there was a knock at the door, Dad answered it was Sue-Ann and she had Jodie's school bag.

"Hello Sir, Jodie left her bag today." Sue-Ann said never looking into Dads eyes; she knew who he was and what respect he commanded.

"Thank my slut now go back and be a good slut." Dad said "Yes Sir." came from Sue-Ann's mouth as she returned to the waiting mini-van. Dad came back in carrying Jodie's school bag in his hand.

"Next Jodie remember to bring it home from school, because we can't rely on your friends like Sue-Ann, who brought your bag back home Jodie!"

"Sorry Dad it will not happen again," Jodie said as she realized that Sue-Ann and her were just playthings of men, the egg rumbled away in her cunt it kept her wet constantly through the meal and dad kept on giving her nods and shy comments about how school was going and to do your best. Jodie waited until the meal ended before slipping into dads den and fingering herself while dad was busy with Tom and Joe, Jodie sat in her dads seat playing with herself and noticed a DVD box with her name and today's date on it.

frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers
12