Lil Milly Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Milly lives on an island with her dad.
1.1k words
3.1
100.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1:

My name's Milly, I live on an island somewhere called Karlibea with my dad. It's hot in Karlibea and the island has few residents. My dad and I have a big house with nice furnishings, but it is out in the middle of nowhere.

When I was little I had a mum, she was young and beautiful, but she left dad, me and Karlibea, leaving dad to raise me himself.

Dad worked on Karlibea, and couldn't cope looking after me all by himself, so he sent me to an all girls school in the city.

Of all the years I had been at the school, my father only came to see me once a year, to give me money, school needs etc.

I attended that school for almost 9 years and graduated when I was 18, then returned home to my father. The father I didn't know... hardly at all.

Since I returned home there have been some changes in our house and dad has enforced some rules:

1. We don't have clothes, he says there's no need as it's too hot on Karlibea and he wants me ready for tanning whenever

2. No visitors

3. I must sleep in dads bed with him

4. I must shave my pussy every morning

5. I must always have my tanner in my pussy unless instructed otherwise by him.

Dad's easy to keep happy, unless I disobey one of his rules, then he gets nasty. You might be a little confused by dad tanning me or me having to wear a tanner so I'll explain.

Ever since I came back from the city, my dad started taking me to the bedroom if I did something bad to punish me, he referred to this as tanning.

What this would involve was I was made to take my clothes off with dad watching. I would then have to walk over to him naked and he would spread my pussy lips with one hand, then shove one of his fat fingers into my twat.

I would cry as it hurt and always scared me, no-one ever knew about our tanning because dad said, if I told anyone he'd fuck my pussy so hard with his cock I'd bleed.

I'd been made to wash his shaft in the bath before and it was as thick as all four of his fingers were together and twice as long, this threat was enough to keep me quiet.

I lived with girls for all those years, and then had to leave to home, then came dad's new rules, one of which was for me to always have my tanner in my pussy.

My tanner looks like a small mouse, it's body is a very heavy weight that I must keep inside me, it's tail hangs out my pussy lips for dad to tug on if he wants to tan me.

PART 2:

Now that I'm older I know dad looks at me differently, I've grown nice little boobs and I often wake up to dad sucking on them and rubbing my pussy.

Dad is never soft when he tans me; he shows no sympathy when I cry, just tells me if I think that's bad I should look forward to the night of my next birthday.

I get so scared when he says that, so I just shut up and try to go back to sleep with him sucking on my tits and his finger ramming in and out of my cunt vigorously.

My 19th birthday passed and still nothing changed in his routine, but four nights later when I came to bed, dad was not lying asleep, he was sitting up on the bed wanking hard out.

He was pulling on his dick so hard and fast then saw me and eased down to a slow tug. He motioned for me to get on the bed with him and I obeyed. He took my hand and wrapped it around his soft, glistening, huge shaft and told me to pull it.

I didn't want to be touching his cock it felt slippery but I knew better than to argue with him. I tugged on his dick and could feel it growing and rise in my small hand, till it was harder and bigger.

He got me to wank him and wank him, my hand was sore by the time he finally told me to stop and stood up, picking me up in the process.

I could feel his pole underneath me; my legs were resting on each side of it like a horse and I knew it was very strong as it was helping to hold me while he started tanning me.

I felt his finger thrust in and out of me over and over again I started to calm down and not cry so much when he stopped in mid thrust and looked me in the eyes. He kissed me deeply and then shoved two of his fat fingers inside of me.

I screamed and cried louder than ever, the pain was excruciating and dad just looked at me and smiled as he jumped me around on his two fingers.

After only about three minutes of this he jumped me up real hard and when I landed, three of his fingers thrust into my pussy. I felt as though that was all I could take, I doubled over with pain and my nails ripped through his back I was screaming so loud that I was choking on my tears.

He laid me on the bed and thrust into me for about a minute with the three fingers then pulled his fingers out quickly and all I could remember before I passed-out was his huge meat plunging into my tight virgin cunt and me screaming my lungs out.

PART 3:

When I awoke later that night, dad was sucking away at my tits. I remembered clearly what had happened and my pussy was caning. I had dads hot cum all over my upper thighs and it was still seeping out of my cunt, it was all over the sheets and dads shaft was sopping with it, his hot sticky cum.

I stretched out a bit as I woke up and dad stopped sucking on my tit and kissed me firmly on the lips.

"Oh, my little slut is awake, is she ready for some more of her daddy's cock? Seems like you didn't hang around long enough earlier, oh well, plenty more opportunities for me to ride my little girl, aye baby-whore!" he whispered in my ear.

I was absolutely terrified with thoughts of him fucking me again, with his cock being so long and thick. I couldn't do much else but whimper though, as my daddy started kissing me long and deep whilst running his fingers over my freshly fucked pussy.

Oh, it hurt so much being touched there, I was so frightened and tired... very tired... I drifted out of consciousness with my daddy sucking on my firm, round boob as he thrust two of his fingers in and out of my dripping, sore cunt...