Lil One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began unzipping his fly and pulling out his cock and said, "Open slut!"

Lost in her pleasure for a moment she quickly opened her mouth as the head of his cock entered her mouth. She struggled against her bonds to suck this stranger's cock. The wet sounds of her slurping his dick and the pop as the suction was broken was a very sensual sound. Lil one eagerly worked his cock with her mouth, then licking from the head down to his balls, covering every inch of the unknown cock. He began to steadily fuck her mouth until he held suddenly held still and she bobbed up and down on his cock as he erupted into her waiting mouth. Some had dribbled down her chin and onto her breast but when she turned and displayed his cum prominently on her tongue and mouth. I let her stay there, submissively displaying her reward for being such a good cock sucker.

"You may swallow slut."

"Thank you Sir."

My friend shaking his head at me waved us on through. The trucked moved forward and turned down towards the beach road. Our day at the beach was almost about to start.

12