L'il Sis Ch. 04

Story Info
Ryan and his sister take it to the Jacuzzi and the bedroom.
6.8k words
4.67
235.8k
105

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

My eyes followed Ally as she went up the stairs to her room to change for the Jacuzzi. I couldn't believe the way this day has gone. It seems like it has all been a blur. The wine has taken its affect on me; my head is light, my thoughts fuzzy, my vision blurred, but I know that I want to continue with this as far as it leads.

I made my way up the stairs to my second floor bedroom. I found my board shorts for the Jacuzzi, but before I put them on, I thought I should head into the bathroom and take a piss. The wine was not only building up in my head, it was building up in my bladder.

I stripped to my boxers and walked into the hallway. The door to Ally's room was closed, so she must still be getting ready. I walked to the bathroom and turning on the light, I caught my reflexion in the mirror. I stood there looking at myself for a few seconds. "I'm not bad looking," I thought. I wasn't stunning looking or anything, but OK. I have never had any problem getting a date or a girlfriend, and have been told that I am good looking.

I stared at my waist and crotch area, covered by my boxers. I slowly reached for the band of my boxers and pulled them down, looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes betrayed my state of drunkenness. While I drink wine occasionally, never before had I this much in so short a time. Was it three or four glasses? I have lost count. Anyway, my eyes were red, and my mental state was feeling the effect of the wine.

I stood there looking at myself, and reached down and felt my balls. I held them in my hand as I looked at my cock in the mirror. While not huge, it was a good size, nearly six inches if I stretched it out some. As I looked at it in the mirror, I noticed my cock was no longer erect, but just hanging there. I knew that it wouldn't take much to get myself hard again, but that will wait for later; although I did stroke it a few of times thinking of Ally and what could be ahead of us this evening.

I always felt good when I compared my cock with my friends' when we showered at school. Sure, I notice. I don't think I'm gay or anything, but I do notice the size of my friends' cocks when I have a chance. Some are larger, some are smaller. I guess I would be average. The one thing that stands out about me, though, is my ball sac. My balls hang down really low, much lower that the other guy's. They have even commented about it.

I walked over to the toilet and took a piss, leaning forward with my hands against the wall to steady myself. "Shit," I thought, "I sure hope I don't pass out. This wine is really working on me."

After I finished pissing, I threw my boxers in the hamper and walked back to my room in the nude. I didn't pass Ally in the hall, and really wouldn't think anything of it if I had. I wouldn't normally do this, but with the wine, I really didn't give a fuck. I walked into my room, put on my board shorts, walked back to the hall closet, grabbed a towel for the hot tub, and started downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen, I noticed dad looking in the refrigerator.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I asked my father.

"Just getting a little snack before going to bed," he replied. He had fixed a tray of food, evidently to take back to the bedroom.

"Don't you two stay up too late, remember you have an early start tomorrow," he said, "and, don't drink all the wine in the house tonight! I notice the second bottle is missing. That should be enough, don't you think?"

"No problem, Dad. We are just finishing it off. Is that OK?" I asked.

"Sure. I hope the Jacuzzi helps your back. Have a fun time out there, and please keep the noise down," he said as he made his way back to the bedroom.

I tried to talk normal to dad and not let him see that I was drunk, and I think I pulled it off.

After talking with dad I went on through the kitchen and out the sliding doors into the back yard. We have a large patio directly behind the house. If you walk straight out from the doors, you walk across the patio and then up to the swimming pool. It is a really neat pool with a low diving board and a slide. To the right is the pool house. It is about ten feet off of the back of the house and has sliding doors facing the pool. It has a changing room, which we only use when we have company. It also has a work out room, three shower stalls and a large group shower room, plus a small sauna.

To the left of the pool house, sort attached to it, is the Jacuzzi. Dad liked this set up because the view from the house to the Jacuzzi is cut off by the pool house, and the Jacuzzi is set far enough back that it isn't visible from the pool. There are some trees and plants surrounding the Jacuzzi giving the whole area a tropic like setting, and complete privacy. There is a small sidewalk through the plants, and then the hot tub. It is made out of stone, and you have to walk up a few steps to get to it. It has a platform surrounding it that is large enough for a few chairs and small tables. The seclusion of the Jacuzzi will be welcome tonight.

Before going to the Jacuzzi, I went into the pool house to turn on the lighting. Dad has installed not only full lights, but "mood lights," as he calls them. I think they are something from the seventies or something. They are nice because you can set them as dim or as bright as you want. I chose a very dim setting, just enough for us to see each other, but not too bright. I also set the underwater lights on low.

I went out and checked the lighting. After making a few adjustments I was satisfied. I turned on the jets and started to get in. Then I remembered that I was supposed to bring the wine and the glasses out to the hot tub, so I returned to the TV room, got the wine and the two glasses, and went back outside. Walking along, I noticed that the wine bottle was still just a little less than half full. This meant that there was at least one more glass of wine for each of us.

I sat the wine bottle and glasses on the ledge by one corner of the Jacuzzi, threw my towel on one of the chairs, and got into the hot tub.

"Fuck, this feels great," I thought to myself. It was very hot, and the jets were pumping full force. I sat down in a corner and adjusted the jets so they were hitting me in the areas of my back that were sore from our practice this morning. Truthfully, with all the wine I drank tonight I had forgotten about my sore back, but I wasn't going to pass up on this soak with my sister, and the back rub she promised and has reminded me of fifty times today. As I waited for Ally, I slid my hand into my shorts and started rubbing my cock. It was totally hard now. The feeling was awesome as the jets massaged my back while I pumped my cock. I was lost in the moment as I continued jerking my cock faster.

Then I heard the sliding door open and close. I knew Ally was on her way. I continued stroking my cock thinking of what might happen out here under the starlight in this tropical garden.

Ally came around the corner and took the steps leading up to the Jacuzzi. She was wearing a white terry cloth robe over her swimsuit, or at least I assume she has on a swimsuit underneath. I have no idea what to expect from her tonight.

"Very romantic," Ally said as she stood there.

"Would you like some wine before I get in the tub?" She asked.

"Sure, why don't you pour each of us a glass and set it over here, then take off that robe and get in the water," I replied.

"Before I take off the robe, I want to tell you why I wore it," she said. "I didn't want to run into mom or dad with just my suit on."

"Why? They've seen you in a swim suit before," I said replied.

"Not this one," she commented.

"What's so special about this one?" I asked.

"It is a bit more revealing than the one I usually wear, and I would never wear it around dad or mom; before tonight I wouldn't have worn it around you either," she said.

"I think I'm going to like this," I said. "Take off the robe and let me see."

"OK, here goes. Tell me what you think," Ally said as she started to take off her robe.

She untied the rope holding it together in the front and slowly, very provocatively, opened up the robe to let me see. As she opened the front and pulled back the sides of the robe, I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

"Holy fuck," I said. "I see why you didn't want dad to see you in that. Where in the fuck did you get that?"

"First, tell me if you like how I look," she said.

"Holy fuck Ally, what guy wouldn't like how you look in that. You are absolutely beautiful in that swim suit, if that's what you call it." I replied.

It was awesome, too. She looked fabulous, and dad would have had a stroke if he saw her in it.

"Before you say anything, I want to show you the back too," she said as she took the robe off and then turned around all the way.

"Jesus Christ," I said. "I can't believe you are wearing that."

She was wearing a very tiny black bikini. The top was just two tiny triangle pieces of shiny black cloth, each barely large enough to cover her protruding nipples, held in place by a small black cord running around her back. I could see all the flesh of her beautiful tits with just the nipples and a little bit of her flesh covered up.

The same was true for the bottom. From what I saw of her pussy earlier today, she must have spent all that time in the bathroom room this evening shaving, because there sure wasn't any hair visible outside of the small triangle covering her pussy, barely covering I might add. This had to be the smallest swim suit I have ever seen, and she looked fucking incredible.

As she turned around, all I could see was a small black cord around her waist and one coming from the front of the suit up between her ass cheeks, attaching to the cord around her waist. It was barely visible, and both of her ass cheeks, fuck most of her body, was all now on full display. My cock was not only hard, I was totally about to bust a nut looking at my sister standing there showing off her new suit.

"God, you look great," I told her, and meant every word of it. "Absolutely amazing." Where the fuck did you get that?"

"About three weeks ago Katie and I went downtown and saw these on display. We sort of dared each other to buy one, so we did. She and I tried them on in the same dressing room so we could see how they looked on each other. She really fills hers out with those big boobs. We have worn them out here a couple of times when nobody else was home," Ally said.

"Fuck, Katie has one of those too?" I asked. Katie was Ally's best friend, but she was in my class. I always had a crush on Katie, and would give anything to see her in a suit like that.

"Just like mine," Ally replied.

"Is hers black too?" I asked.

"No, hers is red, and she looks great in it!" Ally said.

"That, I would love to see," I said half thinking.

"Well, that could be arranged." She replied.

"How could you arrange it?" I asked.

"I could talk her into coming over next weekend when mom and dad go to that wedding they've been talking about," she said.

"Fuck yes," I said. "That would be great. I think they're leaving Thursday and aren't coming back until Monday. Do you think she would?" I asked.

"I know she would, all she ever talks about is you," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really. I'll call her tomorrow and see if she can," Ally replied.

"Great! Now, bring that sweet ass of yours over here and get in the tub," I directed.

Ally dropped the robe and walked over to the side of the hot tub and stepped into the Jacuzzi. She sat directly opposite of me, leaned back and let the jets do their job. We sat there a few minutes in total silence. I watched as the bubbles came up around her body. I stared at her tits, as they strained to come out of that top. Ally's eyes were closed as she leaned back relaxing.

I got up and moved over to the corner next to her, where the wine glasses and the bottle of wine were. I poured each of us about half a glass, and then drifted to her corner of the tub and sat down beside her.

"Here you go," I said as I offered her a glass of wine.

"Thanks," she said, taking the glass out of my hand. Her hand lingered on mine for a moment before she took the glass.

"This water feels good," she said as she took another sip of the wine.

"Fuck, I can't get over how awesome you look in that suit. You have a fantastic body, and your tits are luscious. I can't keep my eyes off them. To be honest, I just want to feel them," I said as I reached out and cupped both tits in my hands.

Pushing my hands away, Ally said, "You can't yet, it isn't your turn." She was referring to the little truth or dare game we had going on in the TV room earlier. "It is still my turn."

"Yea, you said you had a special dare for me. You might as well give it to me now," I said.

Ally leaned over to me. Her face was now very close to mine, our lips about an inch apart.

"I am saving that for the very end of our soak, just before the back rub; and I think you're really going to like it," Ally said, as she leaned in and touched her lips to mine.

We have never kissed before. I knew it was the effect of the wine, but at this point I was ready for anything. I leaned into her kiss, pressed my tongue between her lips, and pushed it forward until it entered her mouth. Her lips wrapped around my tongue and she began slowly sucking, forcing it deeper into her mouth.

She pressed her tongue against mine, and then past mine and slowly entered my mouth. It was all so slow and sensual that I was lost in the kiss. I have never been kissed like this before, by anyone.

We continued the long kiss, our tongues wrapped around each others', with my hand pressing her face into mine. I broke the kiss and moved my lips to her face, ear, neck and then to her shoulders. I was kissing everything I could get my tongue on.

Whispering in her ear, I said, "I dare you to let me take your top off."

"I think I can handle that dare," she said softly.

With that I pulled her forward, reached around her and untied the cord holding her top on. I took both cords in my hands and brought them around the front and slowly took her top off. I held it for a minute before tossing it on the ground, staring at the beautiful pair of tits in front of me.

I pulled her in close, so her tits were now pressed against my chest, and held her there. I gently rubbed her back, while pressing my lips to hers. We kissed passionately. The feel of her breasts pressing against my chest was amazing. The taste of her mouth was driving me wild. I held her head again while I continued to kiss her delicious lips. I removed my mouth from hers, and gently kissed and licked my way down to her neck, and then lowered my lips and my tongue to the top of her breasts. I started down her left breast, kissing and licking its softness. Sensing no resistance, I placed my mouth over her erect nipple and gently sucked. Her nipple was getting harder. I sucked and licked both breasts for several minutes. Ally was quietly moaning as I continued. My cock was straining for release as I sucked her nipples.

Ally interrupted me and quietly said, "I have a dare for you."

"Is this the final one?" I asked, thinking that we were getting to where my cock wanted to go.

"No, I'm saving the big one for last," she softly replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I dare you to let me take off your swim suit," she said.

I was mesmerized. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I hoped this is what she was going for. My cock was straining to be released, so of course I would.

I stood up in front of Ally. Still sitting on the seat, Ally reached up, undid the laces in the front of my suit, and then rubbed my hard cock through my suit. She put her face to my covered cock and began nibbling. I could feel her mouth and tongue working up and down my cock. After a couple minutes of this, she gently pulled my suit down. I stepped out of it and tossed it on the floor outside of the Jacuzzi.

She sat looking at my raging hard on for about thirty-seconds without moving or saying a word.

She reached out and gently rubbed my cock, and stroked it for a couple of minutes, just staring at it. She then leaned in and began kissing the head of my cock while gently rubbing my balls. If not for all the wine, I know I would have cum right then.

She continued kissing my cock and rubbing my balls, and then slowly moved her mouth over my cock, taking most of it. She sucked my cock for a couple of minutes. I held the back of her head, and began pushing my cock in and out of her mouth. I was face fucking my sister, as she rubbed my balls. She moved her mouth and licked up and down my shaft, and then gently sucked one ball and then the other. She sucked my left nut into her mouth, and then did the same with the other. She licked my cock for a couple more minutes before taking it back into her mouth. She sucked me for another minute or two, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock while gently sucking. She licked up and down the shaft several times, bringing me pleasure I never imagined possible, especially from my sister. "This is not the first cock she has sucked," I thought to myself.

"Sit back down," she instructed.

I complied.

After I sat down, Ally crawled up onto my lap. She folded her legs back underneath her, and scooted up. Her knees were pressing against my sides. She reached down and pressed the palm of her hand against my cock, and pressed it against me. She scooted up further, until her barely covered crotch was pressed against my erection, trapping my cock between her pussy and my abdomen. She kept her hand against my cock for a moment, and then slowly removed it. She remained in that position, not moving at all, for a few seconds, and then began grinding ever so slowly against my erect cock with her covered pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels incredible," she said.

I couldn't even respond. The feeling was wonderful. I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life, and would never have thought I would be doing this with my sister.

She looked deep in my eyes, moved her face to mine, our lips touched, and she began making out with me very passionately while grinding her pussy against my hard cock.

I placed my hands on the back of her neck, pressing her face to mine, forcing my tongue back inside her mouth. Slowly I let my hands roam down her back, ever so slightly brushing against the sides of her breasts as my hands made their way down to her hips.

I slid my hands to her soft ass cheeks, holding them for a minute before I started rubbing them.

Ally looked at me and pressed her lips to mine. While rubbing her ass, I passionately returned her kiss. We remained like this for several minutes. Her soft ass was in my hands and her tongue was in my mouth. She continued grinding my cock and I could feel the pulsations of her pussy as it surrounded my hard cock.

Ally reached down and began gently stroking my cock. I wanted her and she obviously felt the same. I slowly moved my hands all over her ass, pulling her tightly against me. I could feel her tits rubbing against my chest with every movement of her pelvis.

I slid my hands under the cord between her ass cheeks and began rubbing her hole.

"Slide a finger in," she softly pleaded.

I pressed firmly with a finger, invading her ass.

She moaned softly.

I increased the pressure, and then inserted another. As I fucked her ass with both fingers, she increased the speed and pressure of her grinding. She continued to stroke my cock. We were kissing passionately. I could not get enough of her tongue or ass.

Ally leaned back, eyes closed, tits fully exposed, with the most sensual look on her face. I continued the work on her ass, as she began to moan.

"Fuck yes," she cried. "Keep doing that. Oh fuck, fuck, oh shit this feels so fucking good."

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers
12