Lil' Sister No More!

Story Info
College freshman moves in w/ her suddenly very busty sister.
6k words
3.8
107.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
576 Followers

Silvia could not wait to be out of the car. After a nearly four hour drive with Dad, only twenty minutes separated her and her new college life. Twenty minutes until she was a fledgling adult, responsible for herself and no one else.

It had been bad at home since her sister, Carrie, went off to college two years ago. Her parents spent that time wavering between pushing her out of the nest and trying to keep her there.

They had brought stuff up last weekend with her, but since her sister was out of town. Though they had a key to the brownstone, they insisted she returned home instead of moving in early. It had made the past week even more unbearable than normal. She had been counting the hours to when she could return to the life she had tasted many months ago.

When she was first considering where to go to college, she came up to visit her sister to check out the university. Those two weeks had been a whirlwind of indoor and outdoor art, parties, new friends, and new places. Those experiences were ultimately why she had also enrolled. Living with her sister had been a blast and getting to live off campus freshman year would undoubtedly earn her some points. That it saved her parents a significant chunk of change certainly made it hard for them to argue with.

"You're sure you don't need me to bring back anything tomorrow?" Dad asked as he finished parallel parking in front of the townhouse her sister rented. "I can bring you anything you need."

"I'm sure. We brought stuff up last weekend and I've spent the week weeding out what I don't need from what we didn't bring up. There's barely anything at home I'm even attached to that hasn't been packed away for the season and I'll get that stuff at Thanksgiving."

"Okay," he said with a knowing shrug as they got out of the car. "If you're sure."

Stretching after being cooped up, Silvia flipped her chest-length and recently dyed, neon green hair over her shoulders. She was surprised it was still straight after the touch-up treatment last night, normally it frizzed up until she had a chance to condition it.

For the sake of not having an argument, she had dressed that morning in jeans and a well-worn t-shirt that was a covert joke about Samus being the best at speed-running for a booty call. She could not wait to change into shorts and her one-piece bathing suit. The past winter had finally seen her starting to get some curve to her average frame and she wanted to hit the campus pool right away to get some sun.

She and her dad each hefted one of the last two duffle bags of her things and started up the steps. The door opened and out stepped a woman with short black hair, dressed in thigh hugging shorts and an off the shoulder peasant tunic over a halter top whose bottom hem left a dent in the bottom curve of her boobs. At first, Silvia thought they might have stopped in front of the wrong townhouse, but as she kept staring, the woman began to look more familiar.

All of a sudden, there was no question that the woman was what could only be described as a sexier version of her sister. Carrie had always been a little busty and curvy, but now, she was unquestionably voluptuous. Her boobs were straining against all edges of her halter and were even pulling the flowing top tight around them. Her hips were easily as wide as her shoulders and her tummy peeking out from under the fluttering fabric of her top was that perfect balance of tight and squishy. Even their dad openly gaped for a few moments before he realized.

"Wow..." Silvia felt the word escape her lips, and hated herself for saying it, but could not stop staring as she actually started to feel a little aroused. She had always envied that her sister had seemed to get the lion's share, so much so that she had developed a fascination bordering on obsession with growing up. That focus had led her all over the web, as if soaking up images of MILFs and porn stars would somehow cause those dimensions to take root in her slim build. Now, she was so far behind that she would never catch up.

"Yeah, I had a growth spurt since you all saw me last." She laughed somewhat nervously, putting her hand to her chest. Her elbow was raised almost even with her hand to get around her massive endowments. "It seems like my goal of being a model has taken an interesting turn, but do come in and get settled. I'll put some tea on."

"I, uh, actually will just leave this in you girls' hands," Their dad seemed nervous. "I have to get back, long drive and all." With that, he dropped the duffle in the living room, gingerly hugged each of his daughters and then pulled the door closed behind him.

Silvia immediately turned on her sister and playfully punched her in the tit. Her blow sank in almost to the wrist and the dent was only about a sixth of the surface area. "What the fuck, Carrie?! Have you been taking growth hormones or something?"

Carrie waved her off, rubbing the point of impact. "It's a long story. I'll tell you tonight, but I've got to go over to the studio. Want to come see what I'm working on?"

What she was working on turned out to be underwear. The second floor studio near the art building was full of mannequins in all sorts of half complete garments. Some were lacy, some were more for athletics, a few were definitely fetish gear.

Two others were already working, bustling about between sewing machines, work benches, and the wooden models.

One was petite yet willowy woman who moved very quickly with deft fingers. Her blond curls were pulled back in a pony tail that looked more like a pile of gold coins than hair. She wore a simple smock over long shorts and a fitted shirt. A complicated tattoo that looked like a tulip rendered in stained glass ran down one leg. A seven pointed star was emblazoned on the front of her smock and the hems of her pockets were lined with pins, needles, and clips.

The other individual brought to mind an elf of Tolkein's Middle Earth. Tall, athletic, and androgynous, Silvia was almost surprised to not see pointed ears. She also could not figure out their gender, though she desperately hoped they were a lady. The mysterious worker's head was shaved aside from a brilliant blue braid that sprouted from their crown and draped against their shoulder blades. A long white tank top clung to their torso and vanished into the waistband of a broom skirt with purple and white swirls which draped to mid calf. A pair of high-top boots clad the elf's feet.

Mush to Silvia's surprise, Carrie walked towards the elf with purpose, pulling them down into a very passionate kiss. Her cheeks began to feel hot as feelings of both envy and arousal surged again. Not only had Carrie become this sexual goddess, but she also had an insanely hot partner. Never before had Silvia wished more strongly to be her sister than that exact moment.

"Carrie," the petite woman did not look up from her stitching. "Please don't distract Tatia any more than you already do."

"Yes, yes," her sister said as she broke off the kiss. She turned to her sister. "Silvia, this is Tatia Omolov, she's at least my girlfriend, probably more than that. Tatia, this is my little sister Silvia, she's moving up to come to school here."

The tall woman bowed her head and grinned. "It is good to finally meet you, Silvia. I can't wait to watch you do runs in person."

"You watch my speed-run stream?"

"Of course! A friend back home in Portland got me hooked and when I heard you were moving up, I started watching to see how good you were. This is kind of awkward, actually, I feel like I know so much about you from watching you stream. We will have to hang out so I can fix the gap in our one-sided relationship."

Silvia's heart fluttered at the thought of getting to hang out with the hunky, but beautiful elfin woman.

"There'll be plenty of time for that," Carrie said with a laugh that made her shirt rustle with jiggling. "She's who is moving in with us."

"Wait, us?" Silvia's eyes narrowed as she tilted her head.

Carrie quirked an eyebrow. "Yeah, I told you I had a roommate."

"Yes, a roommate, not a bedmate."

It was Tatia's turn to laugh. "I like your sister, love. She is feistier than even you."

"Ahem, ladies," the petite woman said as she sat back to check her handiwork. "We've got a deadline and you are not helping just standing there gabbing."

"Who's she?"

"Sophie van Tunte, head designer of FAE Couture. She's guest lecturing this semester and we're fortunate enough to be working with her on her new line."

"Which, as I said, has a deadline, young lady. Now hop to and get that lacing done!"

Not wanting to be a distraction, Silvia sat out of the way, splitting her attention between watching the three women work and studying the newest world record for Fusion. She tried to not stare at Tatia too much, as she bent and lifted and reached but it was hard to keep her gaze from drifting in her direction.

It did not help that each time Silvia looked down, she could swear she saw a fluttering movement out of the corner of her eye, like a hummingbird flitting between flowers, but it was gone when she glanced up again. It had been nearly an hour by game clock when she heard her name.

"You there, Carrie's sister." Looking up, Sophie beckoned with her hands. "Could you come here for a second?"

She put her phone away and crossed the room to the mannequin the fashion designer was working on. The garment on the model looked like a bra with a cape, both were made of black vinyl stitched together with thick, bright pink thread. A matching pair of very small shorts, with thick steel rings roughly across from each other in the hem, hung from the wooden humanoid's hips.

"You look like these are your size, could you try them on for me?"

Silvia's face again went red almost at once. "Me, wear that?"

"Yeah, the draping is off and I want to see it on a real person to figure out what the issue is. Obviously those two wouldn't be able to wear this, and me putting it on doesn't help, so it falls to you."

"I guess so."

They peeled the clothing off the mannequin and Silvia went to another room to change. The bra clasped in the front and actually felt pretty good as it pushed her small boobs up and together. The cape hung past her hips, so she felt less embarrassed when she realized just how little material the bottoms actually had. As she pulled the shorts up, she could swear they felt tight as the thin fabric slipped between her legs to hug her pelvis. The rings rested just behind her hips, pressing softly against the gentle curve of her butt, much of which squeezed past the bottom hem. She felt awkward, but looking at herself in the mirror, she also felt really sexy. She never got to dress like this.

"Okay, let me see how that looks."

Stepping back out into the studio felt like standing on the edge of the high dive, but Silvia grit her teeth and emerged from the changing room. It turned out her sister and her lover were wrapped up in what ever they were doing and did not notice.

Sophie got to work at once, circling her and taking all kinds measurements. She chattered the whole time, shattering Silvia's notion she was just a grumpy artiste. Whenever she moved out of view, Silvia could swear she saw the iridescent shimmer again, but could never catch more than a glimpse. Perhaps it was glinting off some jewelry.

"Ah, perfect! Thanks for helping with that."

Laughter erupted from the other end of the room pulling their attention. A strip of fabric was floating towards the ground and another was wrapped around Tatia's other bicep. It appeared that she was tearing them by flexing as she did just that before slipping on even tighter bands.

"Those two are so cute, though don't tell them I said that. They're a bit of a distraction, but they've been an immense help and I would not be nearly as far along with out them. Speaking of being a help, would you care to try on anything else?"

The afternoon became a blur of both athletic and sexy after that as Silvia tried on all kinds of garments that she would never have dreamed of even thinking about wearing. Sophie smiled the whole time, taking lots of notes and measurements.

It started to get dark sooner than it had any right to, but eventually she had to put on her regular clothes. Only, they were really tight. She overflowed her bra and her butt was attempting to swallow her panties. She stepped back out to see if maybe these were rejected test pieces and she had put her underwear some place else, but did not see anything that looked the right size.

The others were across the room, whispering conspiratorially. Sophie pulled her hands away from her chest, as if she were supporting growing boobs. Carrie nodded and Tatia giggled. The fashion designer caressed Carrie's boobs, dragging a finger along the teardrop curve of each to then scoop and cup them. She gave them some experimental squeezes through the two tops and then nodded before stepping over to Tatia.

Lifting the tall woman's shirt revealed the elfin woman was even more ripped than she appeared. The chiseled core of a swimmer or a cyclist hid under her clothes, her build almost masculine as the edges of her stomach muscles trailed off tantalizingly into her skirt.

Silvia, her sexual exploration mostly Internet-based, wondered if Tatia was trans or if her limiality made her something else entirely. What was that term? Genderfluid? Not that it mattered, the young woman had to admit she found herself crushing on her on her sister's elfin lover all the same.

Tatia's shirt came back down as the conversation broke up. Silvia panicked, slipping back into the side room and throwing the rest of her clothing back on without a second thought about her ill fitting underwear. By time she put her shoes back on, everything weirdly felt like it fit.

It was suggested the four of them go out to dinner and Silvia both dreaded and anticipated at least an hour of close conversation. They grabbed a table at the pizza place across the street and spent no less than ten minutes working out the politics of toppings on a shared pizza. Once they ordered, Sophie leaned in.

"Silvia, this goes no farther than this table."

What was this all about? "Sure. What's up?"

"I am a faerie and I make magical clothing."

The young woman blinked twice, the sheer absurdity of that statement rendering it intractable. "What was that?"

"I'm a faerie," Sophie said it slowly. "From the world beyond the veil? I make clothes. I enchant them to make them fit people. Or, really, make people fit them."

"If this is some prank," she started but Carrie cut her off.

"No prank, you wanted to know how I got this way? A magical mishap. I doubled my cup size nearly at once and kept growing everywhere overnight until I couldn't fit into anything."

"Da, my athletic gear had the same effect. Though, I'm not really complaining."

"So wait...my clothes really were too small earlier?"

"Indeed," Sophie said with a smile. "That's why I was having you try things on, to make sure I had gotten the spell right this time."

"You mean if things hadn't gone well I'd have also been changed?" Silvia shivered as the image of her being the size of a building popped into her mind for some reason.

"I knew that things were under control from the first garment, which was designed to lower inhibitions in addition to giving you a small bump to your measurements."

"What would have happened if they weren't?"

"Oh, you would've ended up even more well endowed that your sister here. You also would have likely developed a sex drive that not even five partners could sate."

Silvia made a face she hoped was shocked as the conflict of excitement and anger played out in her mind. She was surprised that she was even conflicted. Who honestly would want to be effectively a succubus? Even then, the same irrational part of her brain that obsessed about Carrie's physique entertained the idea of being insatiable, of being a sex goddess who fucked however she damn well pleased.

"I don't mind helping," she said, just to break her train of thought. "Just tell me next time, okay?"

A huge pizza arrived shortly after and the rest of the time was spent getting to know each other a bit more. Sophie revealed she was serving an indefinite sentence of exile for a prank which got out of control.

"Yeah, it was a lipstick I enchanted to cause very slight lip growth and it ended up with Titania's lips swelling until they touched the floor. Needless to say I was banished until I could prove I had control of my spells."

After that, Silvia had a moment alone with Tatia which left her blushing as she whispered faltering questions. The tall woman smiled as she helped the curious young lady find the right words.

"Da, genderfluid is a good term for me. I do sometimes present as male, usually when it would be easier than answering questions. It is easy since dress in men's clothes, especially since what happened two weeks ago. Hardly anything that is not big and tall fits."

"So how do I know what to call you?"

"You mean with pronouns? Just always use she, is easier. It feels weird to use he or him when I do not have a dick. I know that can seem insensitive, but I do not I identify as male nor do I plan to be male. So, to me, using he feels disrespectful to the trans men out there who do feel those things."

She laughed after that and Silvia felt a little better even as her crush got stronger.

The cadre retired to Carrie's brownstone after that and Silvia excused herself to unpack, but she did not mean her things. She lay there, staring at the ceiling as she tried to grapple with all her new feelings. Being attracted to Tatia made sense. She was amazingly hot and seemed quite smart. That she was interested in similar things only added to that perception.

The arousal Silvia felt around her sister was troubling, but understandable. She had grown up fixated on the day when they could be equals and that had not just manifested as envy. It was very likely that her developing such feelings contributed heavily to why she loved the fairer sex. Her sister had always been this ideal to chase as much as a person to love and now that her physique was into a territory that normally had a MILF tag attached was oddly thrilling. It was like finding a new exploit to cut five minutes off a route.

That she would be living with them was like the start of some raunchy romantic comedy where the guy ends up lucking into a sexual relationship with both his girlfriend and her best friend after a long second act where they both hate him.

She hoped neither would hate her.

And then there was Sohpie and her magic clothing. It was such an odd thing Silvia got up to search for FAE Couture. Much of the results were reviews, blouses that guaranteed to never gap, stockings that would never run, and so forth. The only actionable news was about a recall of an athletic clothing line due to the outer shell melting in the dyer and that was proven to be people not reading the care instructions. Closing her laptop, Silvia went to bed for the night. Her dreams were filled with hunky, beautiful elf ladies.

Next morning dawned and was uneventful until breakfast. In the fridge were three small glass bottles of milk, like from the farmer's market. She cracked one open and poured some over the cereal she had brought up the previous week and dug in as she resumed her speed-run studies. There would not be much time for such things once the semester started.

The milk was astonishingly sweet and she found herself scarfing the bowl of corn flakes like she had not eaten in days. It was not long before she was tilting the bowl back to capture every last drop. Dropping the spoon with a clatter, she felt satisfied in a way she had never felt before, as if that bowl of cereal had touched her very being.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
576 Followers
12