Lila and Masoud, An Interlude

Story Info
Aunt and nephew spend an afternoon together.
2.3k words
4.27
67.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila had a hard time focusing on her work that morning, impatiently checking the clock every few minutes. As soon as the hour of noon arrived, she turned off her computer, straightened her desk and said goodbye to her co-workers. To them, she was a middle-aged woman, quiet and reserved, a widow for some years. Several times other girls at the firm had tried to fix her up. One had a widowed uncle, another had an older relative who lived in a nearby city. Lila always politely declined the offers. She knew this puzzled them, because she was still reasonably attractive, and what woman wouldn't want the security and comfort of a nicely placed husband?

What Lila could not explain to them, dared not even hint at, was that she had been her nephew's lover for the past year. When her husband died, her sister and brother-in-law insisted that she move in with them, knowing she had been left with very little. Lila was grateful to her sister and brother-in-law for their generosity. Not every family was so willing to take in a widowed sister or daughter, especially one with very little financial means.

But once she moved into her sister's home, things had not gone according to plan. Her handsome 27-year old nephew, Masoud, had shown an interest in her. Lila tried to fight off his advances, but was equally drawn to him as he to her. One day, when they were alone in the house, he simply took what he wanted, following her to the shower and making her his own private lover.

Their torrid affair had continued to this day.

Lila hurried to the small market near her apartment. She saved enough money from her job, so that, against the dismayed protests of her sister, she could move out to a place of her own. The boldness of her nephew convinced her that living under the same roof with his parents would only mean disaster in the end, sure they would be caught by someone in the household.

Masoud had instructed her to come home from work, shower, and then wait for him on her bed, wearing nothing. He wished to see her naked upon walking in the door. She could not refuse him and knew he would pleasure her body for hours.

A short while later she returned home, a grocery bag in her hands. She put away her few groceries, cutting up a cool watermelon into bite-sized cubes.

She showered, rubbed her body with lavender oil, placed the small cut-glass bowl of watermelon to the side of the bed, and lay back on the soft velvety comforter, awaiting the arrival of Masoud.

She didn't have long to wait before she heard his footsteps on the landing outside, and the key turning in the lock. He had his own key and would drop by any time he could, sometimes wakening her in the middle of the night by slipping into her bed.

Today he called out as he entered. "Auntie, I am here. Are you on your bed waiting for me?"

"Yes Masoud, I am here on the bed," she replied, her pussy already wet from just the sound of his voice.

He stopped in the doorway, taking in her full figured body, reclined across the bed. Her large soft breasts with their deep pink tips, her soft stomach, the gentle swell of her mound, covered in silky brown pubic hair. She was stroking one finger slowly through her pussy lips and as he stood there watching, Lila raised her wet finger to one breast and circled the wetness around the nipple until it hardened and became pointy.

Opening her arms, she beckoned to him. "Come to bed nephew, auntie needs you so badly."


Masoud strode toward the bed, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside as he did so. Kicking off his shoes, he crawled onto the bed toward her, his eyes dark with desire.

They wrapped their arms around each other, kissing hungrily. It had only been two days since they could last be together but it felt much longer. "Aunt, I've been thinking of you all day long. My cock got so hard at work that I had to hide it from my co-workers!" His tongue slipped inside her mouth and his hands began to run across her body. He dipped his head to her breast,the one she had rubbed with her own juices and suckled the nipple. She whimpered and moaned, finally pulling him back up for another long deep kiss.

"Did anyone see you come in?" Lila asked him.

"I don't care if they did," he responded. "There's nothing wrong with a nephew stopping by to check on his aunt."

"I know, but surely people will wonder if they see you coming here so often."

"I only agreed to your moving out so that we could be together more. If you're worried about people seeing me coming and going, maybe you should move back home. That way, we can be together every night." Her nephew turned Lila over onto her stomach, pushing several pillows to lift up her hips. *Smack!* his hand came down on her butt cheek.

"You like that?" he asked, kissing her butt. "You like it when I spank you auntie?"

She arched her back, sticking her butt up into the air a little more. "Masoud! Oh nephew, what you do to me," she groaned, her pussy soaking wet.

He continued to spank and then stroke and kiss her butt for several minutes, until her cheeks were a warm and rosy pink. Then he unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his ankles along with his underwear, removing both. Now naked as she was, he knelt between her legs, pushing them wider with his knees.

Before him she was spread open and he could see her pussy. He gave her butt one more spank, enjoying the way her cheek jiggled back into place. But he could hold out no longer and he leaned forward and pressed his mouth to her pussy, flicking his tongue and sucking at her juicy depths.

Lila was surprised that this time, he hadn't rolled her onto her back. This was something new. But then again, her nephew was always surprising her with one thing or another. Even though she had been married for many years before becoming a widow, Lila had never experienced many of the things she and Masoud did together.

* * *

The first time Masoud had licked her pussy, she had been shocked. She'd heard that some men liked doing such a thing but thought it was perverted. But her nephew had overruled her fears, telling her that it would give him great pleasure to do so. Oh, she could still remember every sensation of the first time his warm breath had blown against her lips down there as she lay quivering with nervousness. Then Masoud pressed his mouth against her, quickly followed by his probing tongue! Lila had nearly screamed out in pleasure, leaving her shocked and embarrassed by her extreme reaction.

Masoud had continued licking her all over her private area and then stuck his finger inside her. Her husband had done that with his finger, but without preparation and Lila had never really enjoyed. Her nephew's touch aroused her so much, she thrust back against his fingers and called out for more! He made her so wanton!

By now, she opened her legs eagerly to him, and sometimes she evensat on his face! He liked it! She had also discovered that she enjoyed taking his penis in her mouth and sucking on it, licking it up and down and all over. Sometimes Masoud would release into her mouth, or other times he would pull her up on top of him and tell her to "ride him." In her wildest dreams, Lila never guessed that such pleasures would come her way.

* * *

Now Lila lay on her stomach, bottom lifted up by the pillows beneath her, her nephew lustily eating her pussy as she wailed in ecstasy. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her, knew she would cum very soon, releasing another flood of juices into his waiting mouth. Masoud was thrusting one then two fingers inside of her while sucking on the little nub at the top of her pussy, and Lila spread her legs as wide as she could, begging him for more.

Masoud's finger slid out of her pussy and made its way toward her small hole between her arse cheeks. This was another formerly nasty thing that her nephew talked his aunto into, and now she loved it when he stuck a finger inside her arse. It always toppled her over the edge into orgasm and this afternoon was no different. After only three or four deep thrusts of her nephew's finger into her arse she came, panting and crying out, clutching the covers underneath her.

As Lila came down from her orgasm, Masoud ran his hands up from her buttocks along her waist and then slid them up and underneath her body so he could grasp her breasts. He lowered his body onto hers, his cock hard as a rock, feeling around for her entrance. She was so slick and wet!

Lila gasped. "What are you doing nephew?"

Masoud pushed his cock inside her hot wet pussy and she cried out and then moaned deeply. From this angle, her nephew's cock slid deep inside her. Moving in and out, Masoud began to thrust deeper, harder, his aunt's squeals of pleasure driving him on.

"Do you like this Aunt Lila? Hmmmm, sweet auntie?"

All she could do was moan, barely able to whimper, "yessssss."

"Your arse feels so good against me auntie, you are a beautiful cushion."

Thrust, thrust, thrust! Masoud's hips were a blur against Lila. She was nearly screaming out now, lifting up on her knees so she could push back against him, meeting him halfway.

"Yes auntie, take it!" he ground into her ear. "Take your nephew's cock deep inside your pussy."

"Oh yes, fuck your auntie! Give it to me nephew!"

Harder and harder he pounded into her, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, the soft squelching her pussy made as he pushed in and out, joining in with their obscene words to each other.

With a yell Masoud came, spurting deep inside of her, clutching his aunt's hips to hold her tightly against him.

Lila lay panting, pussy still throbbing, as he collapsed on top of her, both of them spent from the furious love-making. Masoud's weight felt good, pressing her down against the bed, his body warm and relaxed on top of her.

"Oh auntie, you feel so good wrapped around my cock, I never want to leave your body." Masoud's contented voice tickled her ear.

"That was amazing," Lila answered. "I love it when you stay inside of me after you cum." As if on cue, her pussy clenched a little bit on his cock, an aftershock of her orgasm.

After a few minutes, her nephew rolled off, and Lila lifted herself up and off the bed, going to the bathroom to refresh herself. Masoud followed and watched as she dampened a cloth with warm water and wiped herself clean. She used to be embarrassed to have him watch her, but now Lila was quite accustomed to Masoud seeing her in almost any situation.

They both returned to the bed, and she offered him some watermelon. He ate a few pieces and then told his aunt he would be right back. Leaving the room, he took the bowl of fruit with him. She lay there, puzzled. "Sugar? Do you need something? I can fix you something to eat."

"No, stay put," he called back, "I'll eat when I come back." There was laughter in his voice, and also something deeper, and she wondered what he was up to.

When Masoud came back into the bedroom, the bowl of fruit in his hands, Lila didn't notice anything different at first. "Lay back against the pillows auntie, and I'll feed you some melon," he instructed.

Lila did as he asked, opening her mouth as her nephew lifted a piece of cool fruit to her lips. Masoud surprised her by rubbing it slowly around her lips before putting it into her mouth. As Lila chewed and swallowed the sweet melon, Masoud's lips descended on hers, his tonglue licking off the juice and then thrusting into her mouth.

"Mmmm, so good," he murmured, picking up another piece. This time, he ran it down and around her nipples before putting it into her mouth. As she swallowed the juicy tidbit, Masoud sucked the juice off her chest and nipples.

The third time, Masoud slid down between his aunt's legs and rubbed the melon up and down her slit. The coolness made her gasp, and then gasp again when he pushed the piece inside of her!

What was he doing?! He removed it with two fingers and held her gaze, slowly lifting it to his mouth before popping it inside. "You taste like no other. I can't get enough of you." His tone was deep, possesive. As she watched him through lust-glazed eyes, he picked up another piece of melon. Lila finally noticed what was different - Masoud had trimmed them so there were no square edges, only rounded ones.

"I'm going to have a little picnic baby, watermelon and pussy juice," he growled. This time when he removed the piece of melon from her pussy, Masoud held it out to his aunt's mouth. "Take it, that's a good girl," he smiled encouragement. "See how good you taste."

By the time the bowl was empty, her nephew had fed piece after piece into Lila's pussy and then proceeded to eat them out with his tongue, bringing her to two more orgasms, the last one with his cock in her mouth as Lila straddled his body, grinding against Masoud's face as her mouth bobbed up and down on his cock, her fingers playing with his balls.

Exhausted, they fell asleep at last, curled in each other's arms.