Lilac Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The auctioneer clicked the stopwatch at the 5 minutes mark and looking toward the exhausted audience he smiled.

"Let the bidding begin." He said quietly.

As the patrons caught their breath the bidding started and skyrocketed upward. Two more female attendants came out and slowly untied the Gold helping him to his feet. They shackled his arms behind his back as the stage revolved so he was facing the audience. His body glistened with sweat and his cock still hard shone wetly. He licked his lips, smiled and bowed as the audience erupted in shouts and applause. As the applause died down the bidding continued and the hammer banged down to the day's highest bid of $100,000 to a beautiful black Domme who was known for keeping a wonderful stable of males. She smiled graciously as each of her compatriots congratulated her on a wonderful prize. As the attendants released her prize she tripped up onto the stage and escorted him backstage herself hooking her finger through his Prince Albert and smiling broadly.

*

Chapter 3

I smiled as I stood and moved to the aisle. It had been a pleasant afternoon and as I moved toward the exit the Auctioneer banged down his gavel once more.

"Attention Ladies and Gentlemen we have one more lot to offer. A fine young untrained female. Please attend."

Once again, four male slaves carried a platform toward the stage but this time it was covered. They placed it in the center of the stage and moved backward. The auctioneer came forward and whipped off the cover to reveal a shining steel cage. Inside the cage was a nude woman with hair as black as night and shining with prismatic beauty. I stopped and stared, my eyes narrowing. She sat on the floor of the cage quietly, her breasts moving slowly with each breath. Her eyes were closed, her head down and her arms behind her back. Her skin was luminescent and I moved slowly forward pulled toward the stage by invisible hands. Her hips swelled out from a tiny waist and tapered down her thighs and calves to the shackles on her ankles. She never moved, never lifted her head... she just sat there.

A hook came down from the ceiling and attached itself to the top of the cage as the four male attendants moved forward. Slowly the cage moved upward as two more male attendants came to join their companion and chains slid downward from the ceiling. She never moved as the first two attendants stepped forward to lift her into a standing position. But as their hands slipped under her arms she came alive. With a blood curdling scream she lashed out with her feet and body, writhing in their grasp for all she was worth. Her feet kicking the two males who tried to grab them to attach the chains. One made a grab for her thigh but she was too fast for him and kneed him in the groin. He cried out clutching his nuts and turning away dropping to his knees on the floor panting and retching.

One of the slaves grabbed her arms and pulled upward forcing her head down, she grimaced in pain but continued to struggle as they hooked the ceiling chains to her ankles and slowly they were lifted into the air. The attendants at her shoulders steadied her as she writhed and screamed, kicking out as the chains tightened. Finally, they let her go and she swung free a foot above the stage, her beautiful black hair tossing like waves in a storm.

By this time I was standing directly in front of the stage my eyes on her struggling body and my cock hot and hard against my jeans. The auctioneer smiled at me knowingly. I looked back at him and made a gesture to lift her higher. Slowly I moved upon to the stage and as she moved slowly upward I placed my hands on her calves letting the winch move her silken skin through my hands. As they reach her soft cheeks the movement stopped and I caressed and squeezed the beautiful globes gently massaging them. I leaned forward slightly to smell her female scent. She smelled of Jasmine a scent that has always made my senses reel. Her legs were spread and I spread her ass cheeks to reveal her dusty pink rosebud. I looked over to the attendant and motioned for them to spread her legs further. My finger pressed her puckered rose gently then moved forward to slide between her pussy lips. She struggled once then was still as I slide my finger around her clit. She was wet but when I pressed her clit I felt her release more of that sweet warmth and her female scent once more filled my nostrils. I wanted to taste her, my mouth watered but I forced myself to wait. "Soon enough," I thought, "soon enough." I heard her gasp as my finger slide into her hot wet center and gently moved in and out. "Yes, oh yes. This is mine." My head reeled.

I stepped back motioning to move her higher and she began to struggle again but her screams had died to hoarse sobs and whimpers. I moved from her line of vision as she twisted and turned to see who was caressing and touching her. My hands slowly moved over her hips and back caressing her bound arms. When she was level with my shoulders I stopped the upward movement and felt the stage slowly begin to revolve so she was facing forward with me behind her. She sobbed when she saw the audience in front of her and started again to struggle and writhe.

"Please, let me go," she cried, "Please." She closed her eyes and sobbed as I gently whispered in her ear.

"You are a slave. My slave now and you will do as I say." I stepped in front of her and as she opened her eyes my heart stopped as the most beautiful pair of lilac eyes looked into mine. Lilac eyes. This girl had lilac eyes and they flashed angrily and defiantly as she began to struggle once more.

"NO!" she spat out at me, I smiled at her reaching around and grabbing a fistful of that beautiful black hair pulling her close to my face I kissed her hard possessing her lips and forcing them open to plunge my tongue into her warm mouth a my cock throbbed in anticipation and envy. I felt her body tremble against mine and as she started to return my kiss I pulled away smiling.

"Yes," I said softly, "you are my slave." She gasped as my other hand pinched her nipple then slid smoothly up her abdomen to cup her soft warm cunt sliding two fingers between her pussy lips and clasping her clit between them. I felt it swell between my fingers and she moaned as I squeezed them together and moved them back and forth each time rimming the entrance to her center. I felt her shudder and gush with warm juice wetting my fingers still further.

"Perfect." I whispered so that only she could hear. "I want you wet and ready for me always. If you are not, there will be consequences but I will be a good Master and you will be my pet, my slut and my loving slave." She whimpered as I kissed her once more and moved away from her.

The audience exhaled audibly as she hung there slowly swaying, her beautiful, lilac eyes never leaving mine.

Not taking my eyes from hers I addressed the auctioneer. "She is mine, she will be docile now, prepare her for me."

"But, Sir.... the bid?" He stammered.

"$200,000 for the lilac eyes."

12