Lilac's 18yo Friend: Stacy's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl snickered. "Did you hear that?" Like I could have missed it.

"Sure." I sighed, hoping the next round of storms wasn't going to last long. "Looks like ol' Mother Nature isn't done with us yet, tonight."

The strawberry-blonde teenager giggled, her voice chirpy now, finding energy she didn't have earler. "I know! It sucks -- but, actually, it's early, I'm not all that tired anyway."

Lying in my side, I was facing the direction of the window -- and her bed, in front of it. I saw her silhouette against the dim light of the window, as the girl sat upright in her bed. She seemed to be facing the window at first, but then I saw her face turn, she was peering over in my direction. Another clap of thunder, not as loud but still nearby, rattled the window a second time. "You tired?"

There's no accounting for youth; it was not even 10 pm our time (11 pm locally), so you know, she probably wasn't tired at all. Me, I could have stayed up a while, but hadn't been planning to. Turning out the lights had seemed, at the time, like the easiest way to keep her relaxed. I had done the very nice thing of inviting her to the room, but it was like a burden -- I really didn't want the girl freaking out that she was with some horny pervert, because she wasn't. I liked sex as much as any other guy (I'd been dicking some gals on the side over the years ), but I wasn't ever going to force myself on a female. That's not my style. I mean, a REAL man makes a woman want him, right; forcing a woman, or paying for it, seems like a concession you're not a real man because you can't get a woman to want you just for the fun of it.

I answered the pending question, still snuggled under the covers, eyes closing again. "Just a little -- but, if you want to turn on the lights or watch TV, that's fine."

Her answer was really more of a tone, a sound that was slow and low. "Nawww," she said, sounding bored. "I don't wanna keep you up, you're so nice and sweet." Pausing a moment, she added, "I can see why you're married, your wife is lucky."

Suddenly, my intention to remain the complete gentleman gave way to a throbbing in my underwear and shorts.

Her voice sounded affectionate, and tinged with some excitement. She said it in that melodious, friendly tone; it was inviting. Her comment was nothing but complementary, but I was taking it another way. "That's nice of you to say," I said back, keeping a hushed, suave voice myself, "but of course, she's not here."

Then, it happened. I don't know what caused it. It really wasn't in my plan. I hadn't been thinking of saying it, or fantasizing about it, you have to trust me on that. It literally just happened.

The words fell out of my mouth.

"If you want," I deadpanned to the girl, being totally serious, feeling my penis now pulsating to life in my crotch, "you can come crawl under my sheets and play my wife tonight -- if you want."

SHIT -- did I really just say that?

Before I could even think about taking the words back, wondering if now I'd freak her out, I heard a slight girlish giggle from her direction. The energy in her voice was louder still, along with a high-pitch teenage squeal. "Oh yeah, I can?"

Turning on a dime, our completely non-sexual evening together -- hours on the plane, at the airport, even in this stanky motel room -- had been replaced by a very sexual charge. I'd just invited her over for sex. (Actually, to be accurate, if she wanted to "play my wife," she'd just sleep next to me without touching me. But I was hoping that's now how she'd take it.) And she was immediately considering the offer favorably.

As guys are want to do, my penis was completely in control of my brain, and it only took about ten seconds. "Uh huh," I confirmed of my offer with my own confident swagger, "if you don't tell my wife about it."

"Hmm!" The teenager was still sitting upright in her bed. "If you don't tell my boyfriend, too?"

Then, my wildest fantasy coming true, the girl slipped out of her bed into the narrow space between these cheap motel beds, and her silhouette now was completely outlined against the dim window behind her. Still giggling lightly, I saw her petite physique crawl onto my bed, I felt her knees at the edge of the bed, as she leaned forward to find the bedsheets covering me.

My married penis was fully erect now, inside my very uncomfortable underwear and jogging shorts, and pandamonium was busting in my brain. Was this really happening? Was I going to get to fuck this adorable young woman -- barely out of high school, almost a third my age?

I sure wasn't stopping it. Assisting her by tossing the covers and bedsheet back, I scooted over to make room for her next to me on the double-size bed, exposing the space for her to occupy. My senses, again, filled with the aromatic pleasure of her perfume and femininity, perhaps now spiced with the flavor of a wettening pussy. Her slim figure slipped under the sheets, right next to me, facing me, and all of a sudden, I was IN BED with the young woman!

My penis was forming a stiff tent in my shorts and underwear, trying to poke through, while I lay on my side facing her. "Welcome, Mrs. Vitters," I joked with my new mistress, reaching a hand towards her, still under the sheets, wrapping it around her nighty-clad waist. Her body was so soft and sexy, not exactly rail-thin but slim and fit; the small of her back and her hips were soft and tight, barely any loose flesh on them, a welcome change from my regular nighttime companion. "Now I think I'm the lucky one."

"Oh?" Now under the sheets with me lying on her side facing my body, the blanket pulled up to her shoulder and her head on the pillow facing mine, she scooted herself forward a bit to close the gap between our bodies. Her hand, too, reached out, wrapping around my waist, which she found not as tight and sexy as her own. I had a bit of a tube around my belly, not a horrific one, but something you'd expect of 50-year old fathers. "Well, maybe we're both lucky."

And, as her words said that, I felt her hand immediately leave my back, reaching to my crotch, and her teenage fingers and palm wrapped around the shape of my stiff erection inside my shorts.

My reaction was instinctive; with a gasp I blurted out, "Oh fuck!" She was pawing at my dick, fondling it, feeling the size of my six and a half inch penis, then also the swollen, cum-filled balls underneath. Her gasp of my tool through my clothing made me squirt precum in my underwear. "Oh, maybe we're both going to GET lucky," I corrected of her last statement. With her hand around my cock, I returned the favor, moving my hand from the small of her back to her chest, immediately groping one of her big, firm tits in her nightgown. Fuck, that breast felt awesome -- firm and youthful, not flabby, but bountiful, plenty of it to fill my palm.

"Mmm," purred the girl, her face nearing my own, arching her back to push that hooter into my hand, "I can't wait!"

And, without any more talk, we began making out. Her lips were already wet and parted, as our mouths crashed together; it didn't take but a moment for our tongues to meet in a clash between our opened jaws, lapping over each other, making us both moan in delight, sucking air from each other's lungs. While starting to French kiss under the sheets, her small hand was working wonders on my middle-aged erection, making me pulsate in my clothing, throbbing to be released. My fingers discovered she had a bra underneath under nightgown, but I could still feel her swollen, erect nipple through the two layers of fabric, and she grunted with pleasure into our kiss when I began squeezing and pimping that nipple with pinched finger and thumb, while rolling the rest of her breast against my palm.

Meanwhile, her teenage hand wandered down my chest, reaching my crotch quickly. I felt her palm press against my swollen, six-inch shaft inside my shorts and underwear; and her fingers wrapped around the thickness of my dick, exploring its length, even reaching down to cup my balls through my clothing. I was fucking hard, my penis was trying to burst through the restrictive fabric. As our tongues devoured each other's mouths, making us moan at the wet, sloppy kiss, and my hands kneaded her teen boobies, Stacy lifted her hand to the waistband of my shorts, trying to slide her hand inside, and get at my cock raw, without clothing. Feeling that, I rolled onto my back, giving her more freedom to paw for my cock.

In the near-darkness of the room, with just a rumble of thunder outside now, the strawberry-blonde hottie was going for my dick. She sat upright next to me, reaching both of her hands to my hips, to pull down my shorts and underwear. I arched my back and lifted my butt off the bed to help, giving her space to yank my clothing off of my hips and slightly prodigeous buttocks. I felt my naked dick pop free, while the girl continued to process of disrobing me of my shorts and underwear.

When my underwear was around my ankles, I kicked them across the room. "Good riddance," I joked.

As soon as she had my garments off, Stacy reached to my penis, remaining seated at my side, and returned her soft hand to my married erection. "Mmm," I heard her purr, "you got a nice dick." Her fist wrapped around my shaft at the fat base, slowly jerking the outer layer of skin up and down slowly, expertly, proving this wasn't the first cock she'd ever held. I could feel precum dripping out of my cockhead, while my balls were swelling with excitement. Lying flat on my back on the bed, I pulled my t-shirt off so I was nude, exposing my hairless chest and slightly-flabby belly.

My stripping prompted her to do the same, the 18 year old let go of my dick to pull her nightie above her head, tossing it onto the floor. Quickly she reached behind herself and unfastened her bra, dropping it too. In the dim light passing through the motel room's window, I made out the curvature of her boobies. They were, indeed, probably about C-cup titties -- very nice, round, soft. Raising a hand, my fingers and palms cupped one of them and found it soft and warm, while my thumb discovered a rock-hard nipple producing over half an inch from her mound. The girl moaned as my thumb twirled light circles around that nipple.

Soon we were kissing again, she was half-lying on my chest with her big tits, but her hips and legs on the bed so my cock was exposed. Jerking my manhood, the girl had my penis at full size, it was throbbing in her gentle touch, not nearly ready to cum but wanting so much more than just a hand-job. My hand wandered up and down her velvety-soft back, caressing down to her panties, where I slipped my fingertips inside the elastic waistband. My fingers found her nude asscheeks to be warm and soft, and her hips undulated slightly at the contact of my hand on her buttocks.

Stacy broke our kiss, and planted a trail of wet, soft kisses down my chest -- past my nipples, past my belly-button. I moaned, spreading my knees. Watching her in the dim light, I could see her pretty face as she crawled down the bed also, nestling her almost-nude body between my thighs. Her big eyes were looking up at my face too, as she moved her mouth to my erection. Her hot breath was the first thing to hit my penis, followed an instant later by her wet tongue, then her soft wet lips.

My eyes rolled back in my head. "Uhhh, yeah!" I roared, lying flatter, feeling my cockhead slip inside the girl's teenage mouth.

The youngster began blowing me, again showing an expertise that can be learned only through practice. She suckled the top half of my penis until it was soaking wet, while keeping her fist around the base of my shaft and jerking it up and down in slow motions. Salivating all over my tool, Stacy also licked up and down the sensitive underside, and around the purple rim of my cockhead, then spread her spit around my tool with the pumping action of my fist. The nasty girl licked down to my balls -- swirling then around her mouth -- and even licked to my asshole, making me squirm and snicker from pushing her little tongue inside my poop hole. Fuck, this was one horny little slut!

"Shit," I moaned, so appreciative, "you're so good, baby -- that's so fucking good."

The girl grunted in response, then giggled and explained herself. "I can't believe I'm sucking a married guy's cock," she snickered. Clearly, she wasn't put off by it; she kept going.

The strawberry-blonde teenager rose to her knees, starting to suck my penis again, bobbing her head and entire torso up and down. She was fucking me with her mouth, keeping those lips wrapped tightly around my penis, pumping as much as she could inside her mouth, then moving all the way up until just my cockhead was inside. She swallowed hard, drawing air right over my cock, then pushed downward again. Up and down she went, over and over, fucking me with that sexy mouth. I could see her pushing her panties off, too, while she remained on her knees bent over, and I saw her hand slip underneath her body, to rub and tease her clitoris and pussy while she sucked my penis.

The little hussy was just really getting both herself and me ready for sex. When she deemed her pussy wet enough, and my cock swollen enough (although it wasn't going to get much harder), she rose to her knees and climbed over me. No asking necessary. Instantly, the recent high school graduate was straddling my hips, her sexy thighs spread open, positioning her wet vagina over my aching cockhead. Dropping her soft hands to my chest, she swirled her pelvis, kissing my cockhead with her cuntlips, and she sank downward.

"Uhhhhhh!" cried the girl, grunting as she felt my penis stretching open her cuntlips.

I, too, was wincing, her cunt was amazingly tight; I hadn't fucked a teenage pussy in years and years, and had forgotten how tight they were. "Shit, yessss!" I added to her grunt, staring at her nice big tits on her chest as she leaned over me.

Stacy worked my penis a little ways into her pussy, sitting back on it and pushing her pelvis down, then she began humping me by bouncing back and forth, laying almost flat over me. Our eyes met in the darkness, and soon we were kissing again, hard, our lips sealed together, her tongue deep in my mouth, while she worked more of my married dick into her vagina. I cupped her drooping big tits in my hands, then also slid my hands down to cup her sexy ass, fondling those twin buttcheeks while my dick cheated on my wife by sliding in and out of the teenager's pussy. She was really fucking tight, but getting so wet; I cringed from the pressure on my cock as it drilled into her, but I couldn't get enough of it, pounding more and more meat inside that vagina.

Breaking the kiss to suck some of the night air, Stacy muttered in delight, "Fuck, your cock is nice in me."

Nodding rapidly, I agreed with a whisper. "You're really fucking sexy, honey -- I can't believe we're doing this!"

"Mmm!" Her voice was full of agreement. "I was hoping you'd put the move on me -- ever since the flight, even!"

Wow, really? I hadn't realized. My radar for sensing chicks hot to fuck me was, obviously, in quite a bit of disrepair.

The girl was sitting upright now, completely perpendicular to my flabby belly, her hands on her slim hips as she looked down at me in the darkness. There was a bright flash of lightning from the window, almost blinding me in the darkness, then the loud, scary crack of thunder about a half-second later. That was a really fucking close strike, just a few hundred feet away. But we both smiled, intent on fucking and not being scared by just a normal clap of thunder.

Fuck, I was so hard inside her juicy cunt, watching her sexy tits as she slowly bounced up and down on me, riding my erection. I couldn't help it, I leaned up, suckling those big tits in my mouth, covering them in saliva all over while she kept riding my penis. Stacy was moaning incessantly, like a low rumble coming from deep inside her that didn't stop. "Uhhh -- mmm -- uhhh, ohhh, uhhh!" She was rocking back and forth, working more and more of my dick inside her tight young pussy, until all six inches were solidly inside. She kept pressing backwards, making me wish I had a longer erection for her to enjoy, but she was incredibly wet and smelled nasty and sexy, and the sounds of satisfaction she was emitting hardly suggested any displeasure.

While riding me, there was another boom of thunder -- which sounded farther away, and wasn't preceded by lightning. But, not even a few seconds later, everything went dead in the room and outside.

Sheer, total silence and darkness.

The local power went out. Streetlights, the only source of the dim light, were now darkened. The air conditioning system, which had been a constant little whir in the background, was now dead. A humm from some kind of other motor near the room was silent, too. No light from inside the bedroom, and now with the stormclouds blocking any moonlight, the window was pitch black as well.

It made us both pause, then chuckle.

We didn't need lights to fuck!

We kept going, with a bit more energy. I kept my penis inside Stacy's 18 year old pussy, but I flipped her onto her back on the bed, pushing between her spread-open legs. "Oh, yeah, baby," the girl growled at me, liking me taking charge, "fuck me!" Pushing her slim knees apart, I completely spread her open, then started pounding my pelvis into her. With my weight probably at least twice hers, I could force my dick all the way into that young vagina. Leaning into her, my legs and buttocks clenching with each thrust, I plunged my hard dick into Stacy's cunt, so hard my balls slapped against her soft asscheeks below, drawing a loud squeal of protest from the girl. My dick felt so welcomed inside that hussy's pussy, and I kept pounding at her, driving furiously, faster and faster.

She was yelping, her hands clutching my meaty ass to pull me deep inside her, and I was grunting and sweating as I fucked that tight pussy. I heard people in the hallway, yelling at each other and going back and forth, but I didn't care. I just wanted to fuck the hot bitch -- and she wanted me to fuck her.

Stacy was a way better lay than my wife had ever been. The smells and noises from the girl were delicious; and her tight pussy felt perfect around my penis. I was leaning upright at one point, gripping her ankles to hold her legs to the sides, finding her pliable to whatever position I wanted to put her in. Fucking her even more rapidly now, I couldn't hold it back, and I needed to cum.

"I gotta cum," I announced, my mouth dry from breathing though my mouth through the sex.

"Yeah!" Her hands gripped my asscheeks even harder. "Cum inside me, baby, do it!"

I didn't deliberate the point, I just did what she wanted. I kept my dick jammed inside her cunt, then I gasped and felt my cock explode. My balls churned, my stomach had butterflies, and my cockhead felt like a knife was piercing it open, deep inside her pussy. Wave after wave of cum shot out of my dick, flooding her teenage cunt, pouring inside her young body. I kept my married cock inside that pussy for the longest orgasm I'd ever had, shooting so much cream into her, even dribbling out more and more semen long after I'd have been done cumming if it had been my wife's pussy.

Giggling from the hot sex, I collapsed on her, kissing her, right as the loudspeaker erupted too. In a non-native speaking voice, projected over a cheap, old speaker system, I could barely make out the instructions. Something about emergency power, don't be worried, stay in your rooms. Thunder continued to rumble around the area, as if emphasizing that last point.

Stay in my room? I was fucking this sensationally sexy, strawberry-blonde teenager. I wasn't going anywhere.

Rolling us over again, I lay her nude body above mine, keeping my arms around her, our lips pressed together in a continuing kiss. My hands rubbed sweat up and down her slim, soft back and sexy buttocks. Her thigh ground my hard dick against my own pelvis, until she found me swollen again, ready for more sex. With a grunt, she climbed on top of me, inserting my dick into her messy, sloppy vagina, but keeping our faces together for the kiss, so I could fuck her mouth with my tongue while my dick was again fucking her teen pussy.