Lila's Rehab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip. It was happening. It was going to happen tonight. Soon. "Where?" Her apartment was a twenty minute drive from the massage center; she didn't think she could wait that long.

"I live a few blocks away." She lifted a brow. He shrugged and gave her a goofy smile. "What? I like being close to work. Plus the bar's five blocks in the opposite direction. Win win." He kissed her again, slow and sweet and warm, and broke the kiss before she could drag him onto the table with her. "Get dressed," he said hoarsely.

He left her to dress, and she did so in record time, not even bothering to check for mascara smears under her eyes. She hurried from the room and her stomach plunged as she saw the empty reception area. Wow. Way to get a girl worked up, then leave her cold. She drew in a breath. He probably had things to finish up. Strip the sheets from the table, maybe, or wash the oil from his hands and arms. She paid her copay and tried to control her trembling hands.

Outside, the late spring night was warm, and she dug through her bag to locate her keys. She'd give him another couple minutes.

Someone snagged her around the waist, a mouth covering her own before she could yelp. Dean. She might have only felt them, really felt them, a few times before, but she'd recognize those lips anywhere.

"This way," he murmured. Taking her hand, he led her through the narrow alley to the street behind the center, and they were practically running by the time they reached his apartment four blocks later.

He dragged her up the stairs rather than wait for the elevator, and had her pushed up against the front door as soon as it shut behind them. Fingers threaded through her curls, he took her mouth with a fury that showed her just how restrained he'd been earlier. His mouth made her think of dirty, dirty fucking, all sweat and shadows and speed, ragged breathing and soft growls.

She let out a moan when his hands snuck under her shirt. "God, baby, do that again. So fucking sexy." His hands moved higher as his mouth roamed along her neck. "C'mon. Make that sound again." Teeth closed over the pulse low on her neck, and she whimpered. "Fuck," he whispered. "Let's get you out of this."

He released her to draw her shirt over her head, and then it became a war, fighting to rid each other of their clothing. Her fingers shook and fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, finally giving up and yanking until it parted and buttons pinged. Her bra straps snapped against her shoulders and arms as he struggled to get it off her, all the while tasting her skin, his tongue lapping at her like a cat. He shoved a hand between her legs as soon as he worked her jeans and panties over her hips, fingers sliding through the gathering wet. Not about to be outdone, she pulled and tugged at his jeans, delighted to find he'd gone commando.

She closed a hand around his dick, and he swore, tugged her hand away, and reached for his pants. "You touch me, this'll be over way too soon." Condom in place, he pushed her back up against the door, shoved her pants down to her ankles, picked her up, and drove into her. She cried out, unprepared for the sudden move. Ankles bound, she clung to him with her arms, knees digging into his hips as he pounded into her.

Long before she was ready, his face twisted and his thrusts became erratic. Her own orgasm was rising, but not quite there. She wanted to howl in frustration. Weeks of wanting to get her hands on him, and she didn't even get off. The world was unfair.

Dropping his head to her shoulder, he relaxed his grip. "Sorry," he gasped. "Wanted you too much," he mumbled. She slid down and swayed on her feet, and she kicked free of her jeans. He tipped her chin up and kissed her slowly. "How about a shower? Get all that massage oil off you?"

If a shower meant she'd get to stick around for a possible round two where she got to have an orgasm, she'd stay in the shower until her lips turned blue and her skin froze. She nodded and followed him out of the living room and into a small bathroom off the hall.

He flipped the water on, testing the temperature before helping her into the tub. The warm water made her shiver once as it hit her skin, and she shivered again as his hands slicked over her. He fisted his hands in her hair and plundered her mouth, tongue driving between her lips, swallowing her gasp of surprise. His dick pushed against her, twitching with each stroke of his tongue. His tongue was as skillful as his hands, curling and fluttering and stroking, backing away to nibble along her lips.

She was so busy kissing him she didn't notice his questing hand until it nudged her legs apart, fingers trailing over her slit. The first press of his thumb on her clit made her jerk, eyes going wide. The jolt of pleasure receded as he teased her with feathery circles, fingers rimming her entrance. Canting her hips forward, silently begging for more, she dug her fingers into his shoulders and sucked his tongue into her mouth.

This got her another firm rub, and another, another, until the pleasure built layer upon layer. Her long delayed orgasm slammed into her and she ground down on his hand.

Legs weak, she rested her head on his shoulder as she tried to get her breathing under control. He was hard again. Already. She lifted her head. "Impressive recovery time you got there."

He grinned. "Only for you." He picked up the soap and lathered up his hands. "What's your favorite color?"

"Um, red?" Why the hell did he want to know that?

"Mexican or Thai?" Suds slid over her skin as he stroked his hands along her curves.

"Thai. Why do you want to know?"

He paused, holding her gaze for a heartbeat before crouching down and lifting her foot. "Those are the kinds of questions you ask on a first date, right? Getting to know you type questions." He glanced up, his expression serious. "I don't want you thinking because the sex came first I wasn't interested in everything else."

She could kiss him for that. So she tugged at his shoulders until he stood, and she wound her arms around his neck, pressing a soft kiss to his mouth. "I like action movies. Hate romantic comedies. I watch entirely too much reality TV, I've been told I'm a blanket hog, and I've never gotten over my wish to have a pony. Preferably one that flies."

"Flying pony, huh?" He grinned and picked up the soap once more. "I'm not sure where I could locate one of those." He circled his finger in the air. "Turn around. I wasn't done."

She turned her face into the spray, gathering her hair on top of her head as slick bubbles trailed down her back, followed by his hands. "What about you? Is a flying pony on your list?"

"Nah. I'd rather have a Camaro."

Her laughter bounced off the tiles and she caught his hand, taking the soap from him. "Your turn."

Washing him was the perfect excuse to get her hands on every last part of him. His slim build normally would have made her self-conscious, but the noises he made, the curses he spit out, distracted her. There was all this intriguing muscle in his back, and it twitched under her fingers. His nipples were as sensitive as hers, and he really liked it when she licked and sucked the pulse point low on his throat. And it was a lot of fun, getting him to answer questions while she was stirring him up.

"Mmm...I dunno if I can get down with a guy who hates watching TV," she said, rubbing herself against him as she placed the soap back in the holder. "It's practically un-American."

"Hate to break it to you, babe, but you already did." He dropped a quick kiss on her mouth. "Hungry? I can throw something together."

She blinked. Unexpected question, given his dick was poking her in the stomach. "Um, I guess." He shut off the water and they climbed out of the tub, drying off quickly. He took her hand and led her to his bedroom. The last rays of sunlight crept under the blinds, leaving the room cloaked in shadow. She could barely make out the bed taking up most of the space, and he nudged her to it. Climbing on, she sprawled out and waited for him to join her.

He remained standing next to the bed. "Be back in a minute. I think I've got some leftover pasta we can eat."

There was no reason for her to feel awkward. None. He'd already told her this wasn't just about sex. She swallowed hard and pushed the weird feeling down. "Sure."

He's got a really nice ass. Really nice. Lila admired the rear view as Dean left the room, then flopped back on the pillows and stared up at the ceiling. They'd planned this, waited for this, and she somehow still couldn't believe she was here. Yet here she was, studying the popcorn texture above her and wondering if his talents included cooking.

He was pretty good with his hands.

She yelped at the cold glass rubbing over her nipple. "Mmm." Dean leaned over and sucked it into his mouth, tongue swirling around the taut peak. "Perfect." He kissed her softly. "C'mon. Don't want you to choke."

He waited while she struggled to calm the surge of lust and sit up, then handed her the beer and one of the bowls he had balanced on his forearm. She tipped back the bottle and drank deeply. She licked her lips. "Yum. Everyone should get beer after good sex. Like cigarettes."

He laughed and settled on the bed next to her. "Agreed."

The food turned out to be pretty good, and they ate in silence for a few minutes. "How'd you get into massage therapy?" she asked.

"It was kind of an accident. I'd gone to school to become a physical therapist. Thought maybe I'd work as an athletic trainer, or in injury rehab or something. But something about seeing all those injuries just..." He shrugged. "I dunno. I can't really explain it. There was something about it that made it difficult to see and help the people as best I could. Massage is used not only for injury treatment, but to help reduce stress levels in general, and it stuck. I'm good at it, and I like knowing I helped make someone's day better, maybe took away some of their pain."

He'd certainly helped her. Once she'd given in to the weekly massage, the pain in her hips faded to a slight twinge. Her lower back didn't lock up like it used to. She didn't wake up with pain shooting up her spine and down her legs.

She leaned over and set her bowl on the floor. "You like helping people? Taking care of them?"

"Yeah." He took a swig of beer. "Makes me feel like I'm not just taking up space."

She took his bowl and placed it on the floor next to hers, then inched over until she could straddle him, leaning in to lick a line up his neck to his ear. "Does anyone ever take care of you?" she murmured. He shuddered under her as she scraped her teeth along his earlobe, her tongue flicking out to soothe the hurt.

"You gonna do that?" He fumbled his bottle onto the bedside table and grabbed her hips.

"I thought I would." The words came out a little breathless, her hands twitching in anticipation. She placed a tiny kiss on his jaw. "I thought maybe I'd buy you dinner." Another kiss, farther along his jaw. "Ask you to a movie." Kiss. Kiss. "Let you kiss me brainless in a parking lot somewhere." She nipped into his chin. "But since you got me here, it'd be a shame to waste this opportunity." Then she went to work.

Through all their sessions, she'd marveled at his strength, wondering where he stored it all. Thanks to their shower, she'd learned some of his secrets, and she was about to learn some more. His skin was warm, and growing warmer, holding on to the sharp, clean scent of soap. He liked it when she trailed kisses along his shoulders, reaching for her to return the favor. She backed away before he could, licking her way down his chest. He groaned when she suckled the thin skin where his leg met his body, nipping into the muscle at the vee of his groin. God, she loved this. Such a rush, knowing she did this to him, made him feel this way. His legs shifted restlessly as she edged her way closer to his dick.

He arched off the bed when she sucked the head into her mouth, giving her better access to his balls. Fondling them, rolling them in her hand, stroking them, she slid a finger behind and pressed on the one spot sure to make him incoherent.

"FUCK!" His cock pulsed in her mouth, but she backed off. She didn't want him coming in her mouth. Not when she so desperately needed him in her pussy. To tease him, she gripped him tight and pressed on his perineum again, smug when he started babbling.

"You," he gasped. "You need to get up here and sit on my face. Now."

He didn't have to tell her twice. She slithered up, indulging in a sensuous, wet kiss, letting him curl his tongue around hers. His hands went to her hips and urged them up, and she reluctantly relinquished his mouth, shifting so her knees were on either side of his head. Hands braced on the wall, she waited.

The first lick made her shiver. The second made her tremble in anticipation. Then he threw a change up at her; he moved to her inner thigh, licking and nibbling the sensitive flesh. He tortured her thighs, interspersing it with kisses on her clit, little flicks of his tongue.

When she started whimpering in earnest, he sucked her clit hard, shoving a finger into her pussy. She banged her head on the wall as her body jolted. The pain didn't detract from the waves of pleasure radiating from her core.

His teeth scraped over her clit, biting gently. She screamed and tried to dig her fingers into the wall the climax rolled over her. "Now. Now, goddamit." He urged her down, flipped her onto her back, and rolled a condom on. Palming her ass, he tilted her pelvis up and plunged forward, groaning. "Jesus, you feel good. You gonna come for me again, Lila?"

Again? She didn't think she could. "Go slow," she whispered. She wanted to feel the push/pull of his cock, sliding in and out. Feel every single inch of him. His hips rolled against hers, his dick thick and hard, tunneling through her swollen pussy.

It was amazing. Absolutely amazing. He pulled her hands up and clasped his hands around her wrists, holding her arms above her head. Her body moved with and against him, hips rising and falling, heels digging into the mattress to give her thrusts more power. His mouth found hers, and she moaned when he ground into her, deliberately bumping the sensitive bundle of nerves. "Make me come," she gasped. "Just like this."

His eyes lit at the challenge. She was placing everything in his hands, trusting he'd get take care of her and get her there. Sweat sheened their bodies as they continued their slick, slow undulations, her hands flexing in his grip with every lance of pleasure through her body.

She almost missed it, the subtle change in pressure. Wow. He was doing it. He was going to get another orgasm out of her, something she didn't think would be possible after the massive one she'd just had. Surely that well had dried temporarily.

She tilted her pelvis up and wrapped her legs around his hips, allowing him to sink a little deeper, the angle ensuring he hit her clit with every thrust. Sweat slid down his neck and over her lips as she suckled any part of his skin she could reach, her hands still trapped.

When she thought she'd break, she didn't. It kept building. He dipped his head and murmured into her ear. "You're incredible. You know how good you feel on my dick? Come for me." With that, he released her hands and braced himself, his hips picking up the pace.

Each stroke brought her higher. Her hands scrabbled for purchase on his back, sliding off and clawing their way back up. High pitched mewlings burst free, her legs tightening their hold. Soon. Soon. Soon soon soon soonsoonsoon...

Now.

It burst out of her, sending her up in flames as her head jerked back, her entire being centered on where his dick met her pussy. She was vaguely aware his thrusts had become more erratic, of the cords of his neck standing out in sharp relief as he shouted in triumph.

He melted onto her, head dropping to the crook of her neck. Her ability to hear returned, and the sounds of their rapid breathing was harsh in the otherwise quiet room.

He found some reserve of strength and rolled off her, his feet hitting the floor with a dull thud. The mattress shifted a moment later as he stretched out beside her. Heedless of their damp and sticky skin, she plastered herself to his side, head on his shoulder, on leg thrown over his, his racing heart loud under her ear. This was what happened after weeks of teasing. Total and utter devastation.

Now what? They were here, but for how long? Did she get up and go home?

Would the sex always be like this? Hell, would there even be anymore sex?

Dean's voice rumbled in his chest. "So." He reached for her hip and pressed her more snugly against him. "How about that movie?"

She grinned and lifted her head. "Depends. If you wanted to do it tonight, I'm afraid I'll have to take a rain check. I don't think I can move any time soon."

He urged her down for a kiss, drinking in her sigh. "Good, because I wasn't planning on letting you get out of bed any time soon." His smile was a little wicked, his eyes gleaming with lust and something else...something softer. More potent. Something that went beyond desire. "We've got a lot of time to make up for."

Oh, he was so right. They definitely had a lot of time to make up for.

12