Lili Marlene

Story Info
How Yoga pays off.
2k words
3.57
36.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was four years old when World War II came to end. Now I was in the Air Force and stationed in Germany fifteen years later. I liked the idea of going to Germany, but I couldn't speak the language and knew nothing about the area where I was stationed. I was told that Patton's Third Army came through the area, which didn't mean all that much to me. We were also told that Germany was the land of good beer and better women. Sounds good to a nineteen year old. Well, the beer was better than advertised, the women less so.

One of the things about service life is the new sets of friends one made. I found myself in a rather unusual clique. Manny was my closest friend. He introduced me to classical music, philosophy and how to free my mind. He had a fantastic knack for making friends with people who traveled different roads.

He first introduced me to Lonnie, a black guy who wrote poetry and who was to bring jazz into my life; the MJQ, Coltrane and Miles Davis for starters. Next was Jack. Jack had been in the service for a few years. His ticket to the clique was that he was writing a novel. That was different enough. I'm not sure who brought in Sylvester. His goal in life was to produce and direct Broadway plays. He was also gay. I don't know how he was never outed by some narrow mind, but he made it through.

Lonnie brought Lili to the group. Lili was German, but had lived ten years in the states. She told us stories about life in San Francisco among the Bohemians and their music and art. She never told us why she came back to Germany to with her mother, brother and sister in a town that was not too far from the base. Lili worked on the base, but I never did learn what she did. What happened on the base was irrelevant to us. But her Mother's house is where we began hanging out, drinking coffee and talking or arguing about anything and everything under the sun.

We asked how did a German girl get a name like Lili. She told us that her father was in the Afrika Korps during the war and that Lili Marlene was the most popular song at the time. When she was born, he named her Lili Marlene. It was a maudlin song about a girl and a army base, but I didn't understand all the words when Lili sang it to us.

Among other things that made her interesting, Lili was into yoga and she was fond of showing us various positions, which she then would challenge us to attempt. One night, when we were drinking wine instead of coffee, Lili laid down a new challenge. She would show each of us a different position and if the person assigned the position accomplished it, she would have sex with him. It seemed like more of the joking around that we were always doing. Jack and I were the only ones who took her up. I suspect that Manny and she had already been doing the wild thing. Jack had to put his foot behind his head. I don't think I could have done that. But Lili made it look easy. Jack gave it good try, to no avail. I had to balance on one foot and keeping the other leg straight out and my arms folded across my chest. Then, keeping my back and head straight, I had to hunker down and rise back up three times. I had fairly good balance and by concentrating, I accomplished it. Manny clapped his hands and said to Lili, "Guess you owe him a fuck." Lili laughed and I laughed. I didn't really think she would do it with me. The conversation soon went off another tack before we had to leave Lili and head back to the base.

For the next couple of weeks life proceeded pretty much as it had the past few months. I was on the base soccer team and we practiced two nights a week and played games on the weekend, usually Sunday. I enjoyed the soccer outings. I started as the left fullback because I could kick the ball equally well with either foot, and not many on our team could kick with their left very well. After a time, I became the full time goalie. Most fun was when one of the local towns put on a sports fest. Usually eight teams of different skill levels would play a round of fifteen-minute games. After the games the sponsoring town threw a party. Those parties were fun and the girls found Americans that played fussball, especially if they could speak German.

Manny took a suite of two rooms at the main Gasthaus in the town where Lili lived. I was spending my off time there because that is where I could play records and not be interupped. Have you ever had an orgasm listening to music? I did. I was alone stretched out on Manny's bed and was listening to Sibelius' Second Symphony. At some point in the second movement I was shaken out of my relaxed state while listening to the music when all of sudden my pecker was spurting seed. I wasn't even aware I had a hard on. It was messy. It is a good thing that I kept extra clothes at Manny's place. I took a quick shower and changed my shorts. Manny didn't believe me when I told him what happened. I made him promise not to tell anyone.

The next weekend I was back in the suite, waiting for Manny and whoever else would show up for our evening coffee klatsch. I put on an MJQ record. I was a little concerned to find out that Sibelius still had that effect on me. The record was in the second cut when Lili came in. "Why aren't you listening to Charlie Mingus?"

Lili earlier told us that she was in a group that went to parties with Mingus, so she had a special feeling for his music. I was surprised she was here. "Manny has to work again. He won't be here for a couple of hours at least."

"Who said I was looking for him?"

"What then? You need my help with something?"

"No. I am here to give you your reward."

"What reward?"

"Your reward for doing that Yoga exercise."

"I thought that we were just joking around."

"If you don't want to collect, I can go home."

I sat there wondering. I couldn't believe Lili was really interested in sex with me. But I could desperately use a fuck. Aw hell. I was still cherry and I would go through a roaring fire to fuck Lili. See, Lili had a soft and inviting body. She had curly blonde hair and blue eyes and a full mouth. She was very good looking.

While I was pondering all this, she sat on the bed and began to strip. She unbuttoned her blouse, then undid her bra. Her tits seemed to flow as they were freed. Lili was at least at C cup, maybe larger. She had a large pink aureole and large pink nipples. I reached out to touch a nipple. It swelled under my fingers as I gave it a little tug. It hardened. I wasn't expecting that. "Kiss my nipples and suck on them gently. They are very sensitive." I did as I was told. While I sucked she undid my shirt and managed to get it off me, but I had to leave those warm, soft tits and hard nipples.

She pushed me onto my back, loosened my belt and unzipped my fly and top button. Then she pulled my pants and shorts off. She bent over to stroke my shaft before kissing the head and taking my penis in her mouth. She was able to take the whole length in her mouth. Damn! I began to think of the last soccer game so that I wouldn't come in her mouth. She must have realized my difficulty. So she slid off the bed and slipped out of her jeans and tiny panties. She had a bush of reddish blonde hair that hid the top of her pussy. She came back to the bed, laid down on her back and open her legs wide. I got in between the legs and kissed my way up her thighs, giving both legs my attention, until I reached her slit. I gently pulled the lips apart and dipped my tongue into the pink cleft and worked my way to her clit. She had a larger clit than I ever experience (like I had so much experience). OK I maybe cherry, but I ate my stateside girlfriend's pussy a few times and she returned the favor with a hand job and a little sucking and licking.

Lili was squirming while I sucked. Then she grabbed my head and pulled me away. "Hurry and put your cock inside me now." Again I followed her orders and slid my penis into her vagina. I may not be huge, but I'm no pencil dick either. I slid right in without problem. Her walls pressed my cock as I began to slide in and out. Lili encouraged me. "That's it baby, push it all the way it. Ahh, that feels nice. She was lifting up to me when I pushed in. I had one hand on a tit, playing with her nipple, but I don't think she even took notice.

My cock started to throb and my body stretched out. The tension was increasing in my body and I was breathing harder. I realized she was also breathing heavily. "Lili I hope you are coming soon, because I think I am almost there."

"Just keep pumping away please."

My whole being went stiff. I stopped breathing and I think my heart skipped a beat. I exploded. I wanted to stop pumping and collapse. But I forced myself to keep pushing my penis up and down. It was getting flaccid and returning to normal size, but I kept at it until Lili took a deep breath and then let it gush out and she arched her back and pushed her hips up and exploded into her orgasm. I kept pumping and she almost immediately had a second orgasm that was a little less violent. She pushed me off her and I rolled onto my back alongside and began to relax. I was still having trouble breathing. Lili apparently was doing the same. After a couple of minutes, we both began to breathe normally. I rose up to kiss her. "Thank you Lili. Thank you."

"That was a very good fucking. Better than I expected I guess. I'm glad you met that Yoga challenge. Now let's get cleaned up before Manny or anyone shows up. I think you are buying dinner tonight."

"Be my pleasure."

Manny and Lonnie showed up about forty-five minutes later. Manny took one look at me and patted me on the back. "You're buying supper tonight I take it. I'll buy the wine.

I never fucked with Lili again. She did her duty I guess. I'm pretty sure that she and Manny set the whole thing up. A couple of months later I met a pretty fraulein at another one of the sports fests our soccer team was playing again. I found a small apartment of my own and when we could, maybe two or three times a month, we would have a nice day or two together and at night fuck like rabbits. But then she began to talk about marriage. I liked her and I liked that she spoke almost no English, but liking is not loving. I finally broke it off. After that I pursued one-night stands when I got lucky until my enlistment finally was up.