Lilies and Roses Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know what happened that night. Oh my God. Of all the scenarios I had ever imagined, seeing Ted escorting Tabitha with our families behind him was not one of them. He was supposed to be in jail, but here he was in a brand new tuxedo. We don't have that kind of money and I was flabbergasted. I must have said his name out loud because he paused to look at me. This was not the Ted that I knew! I learned many things I didn't know that night.

His 'friend' Jorge was actually Congressman Jorge Mendoza, Ted owned the Harvey Construction Company plus businesses in Dallas and LA, and surely not least, Ted was the richest man in the state. Who knew? The evening was a continuous roller coaster ride from beginning to end. I found myself crying happy tears when he was awarded a plaque from the mayor. I cried sad tears when I realized it was for breaking Ron's criminal ring and I was in the middle of it. I cried more happy tears when Timmy proposed to Melissa. They made such a cute couple. I couldn't believe it when Ted explained the Johnson family tradition. It was hard to zone out or cross my eyes when he was talking about a necklace worth over five times what Ron's scheme was worth. Then Ron, Greg, Gretel, and I were served with legal papers, divorce papers, and then arrested, handcuffed and taken to jail. Oh, the humiliation. My downfall was complete and total.

We spent the weekend in jail. Gretel and I shared a cell. I don't know where Greg and Ron ended up, or the two Jims for that matter. I didn't much care, either. We were brought before a judge to hear the charges. Ron had a lot of money that Tabitha supposedly didn't know about and he hired an attorney. For him. The ungrateful bastard didn't care about the rest of us. I accepted the public defender. Ron decided to fight all the way and even managed a change of venue. I pled guilty and threw myself on the mercy of the court. I just wanted it to be over. I've been here in the women's prison since then.

Timmy and Joan have visited once a month since the start. We talk of many things. Timmy brought Melissa to see me on one trip. Joan let me know when she became engaged and brought her husband to see me on a trip after the wedding. I missed so much by being a fool. Ted? Well Ted has been to see me. Once. He won't be back again. It was an interesting meeting. He told me about the things I didn't know, his side of the story, and the rest of the mess. He told me that he hadn't known who was calling that night he went to the sports bar. The maitre d' at the Elite helped him uncover what had been going on and that Jorge Mendoza was Fernando's friend. The rest about being friends was just for show. Well, back then it was. They really are friends now.

Ted also apologized to me for not telling me about the necklace. He knew the tradition was to give the necklace at the wedding, but since he had been distracted by his parents death followed by the rest of his family, he had just forgotten about it. It had been sitting in the safe deposit box the entire time. Wow. How do you forget about a 53 million dollar necklace. He also explained what Ron and friends had done at work and gave me some details about stealing his identity so Ron could disappear in California. Before he left, he let me know that Tabitha was expecting. I found out later it was a boy. From the newspapers I found out about the hospital wing and the new museum. I was on the fund raising committees for both and all I really needed to do was just ask Ted. When he came in to see me, he brought me a bouquet of flowers. Lilies and roses. He said he knew that I liked them. I still love that man and always will.

  • COMMENTS
34 Comments
teh568teh568over 13 years ago
I Agree With Anonymous

...the one posted 7/27/10. I really enjoyed pt.1 of this story (although a bit too long for my tastes). This one did not seem to flow with everthing that happened in pt.1. In the end of this story, she claims to still love Ted, how could this be? Anyone with a half a brain should realize that when 'the shit hits the fan', someone is going to be the loser she supported the plan to destroy her husbandso how can she claim to love him? Granted, this is a fictional story but it was too far-fetched to be even in the realm of the possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
boring!

Yawn ,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
aaargh!!1

the first part was great tho the ending was a lil lacking. this part isnt so great. sorry but wish i hadnt read this. i feel it has taken away from the first part.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Thus always to cheating assed bitches!

This didn't really add too much to your already good story, but it did show Megan up for the sorry, selfish, cheating, whore that she really was. Keep writing, you do a good job of making an interesting tale, that tends to be very gripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Chapter shouldn't have been written!

She loves Ted? She wanted him in jail for no logical, credible or believable reason. The second chapter doesn't explain anything. It doesn't add anything new. We still don't know why she wanted to destroy her marriage. No love there. This ending doesn't work.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lilies and Roses Previous Part

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Fortune Gold does not always glitter.in Loving Wives
How Are You? Mother who abandoned her family calls her children.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories