Lilith Ch. 02

Story Info
Lilith returns, to have her way with Jimmy.
4.2k words
4.71
46.9k
82
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had already been one year since the day that I made the deal, with Lilith. In that year that had passed by, mom and I had been living the life that we had always dreamed about. Michael really was an awesome guy and he loved my mother, with everything that he had. You could see it just by the way that he smiled at her. She loved him just as much; not just because of the money.

Don't get me wrong, we were both thrilled at the different lifestyle we were living, financially. It was more than that though...mom really was in love, for the first time in a long time.

I was also starting to get pretty close with my new step-brother, Jake. I found that we had quite a few things in common and while he had been pretty anti-social at first, he was gradually starting to warm up to me and hang out more.

As for me in general, I was very happy myself.

I no longer had to work that crappy job and was actually, working as a web designer. I had always been pretty good at computers and technology related things, so it was something that I enjoyed. It made pretty decent money, too. I would never be as well off as Michael, but I definitely did not need to look for any other sort of a job.

Things in my life had really turned around; I had Lilith to thank for that.

I had to keep reminding myself every now and then, that this wouldn't last forever; at least not for me. I only had ten years to enjoy it all, before Lilith would come to collect my soul.

I had to hold up my end of the bargain, after all. It wasn't so bad really. That one time that I had been fucked by Lilith, I had really enjoyed myself. If that was what I had to look forward to when my time was up, then Hell wasn't going to be quite as bad as I always imagined. That didn't mean that I wasn't afraid to die, though.

Believe me, if I had any other choice...any other choice at all...I would probably take it. But a deal was a deal and especially this one, I couldn't break it.

Even though she had ten years before she could claim me completely, Lilith wasn't trying to keep her distance from me; in fact, she was with me practically every day.

I could always feel her presence. Sometimes, she would visit me in my dreams...every time that happened, it was always a very vivid and very sexual dream. She also seemed to enjoy doing all of those typical haunting things, that you read about or see in movies. It was surprising to me, that mom and Michael had actually come to the conclusion, that the house was actually haunted.

Lilith had a habit of banging on walls and slamming doors and opening them. Michael had even caught a few recordings of her speaking, though no one could tell what she was saying.

I kept my mouth shut of course, not wanting anyone to know that I had brought this on us all.

Lilith wasn't doing anything to harm anyone; she just seemed to enjoy spooking people out with her behavior. That being said, I felt no need to tell anyone about that book or the fact that I had summoned a demon, or that I had made a deal with her and was going to hell in ten years.

One night, I was in my room laying in bed wide awake. It had been a long day and you would probably think that I would be exhausted, but for some reason I just couldn't sleep. I rolled over onto my side and was just about to close my eyes, when a loud bang jolted me into a sitting position.

I looked around my room with confusion; there was nothing that could have caused that bang. I suddenly became aware, that the bedroom was freezing cold. I shivered and immediately knew what was going on here.

"Lilith?"

"Hey there, Jimmy boy."

I jumped and looked to my left and sure enough, there was Lilith standing in the corner of the room. She was leaning against the wall, grinning back at me from the shadows.

"W-What are you doing here? It's only been a year..."

"Relax sweetie," she said, stepping out of the shadows now.

"I'm not here to cheat you or anything like that. I just thought we could have a little...fun?"

"Fun?"

As Lilith stepped closer to my bed, her features became more defined from the street lights, pouring in through my bedroom window. I realized that she was wearing no clothing and that massive demon cock was standing at full attention.

"You see, I don't normally do this sort of thing. There's something about you, that I can't quite shake though."

I didn't really know what she meant, as she crawled onto my mattress and smiled down at me.

"You don't normally do what?"

"Have sex with the guys who I make deals with; at least, not until their ten years are up and I come to claim their soul. And of course, there was that one night when we first made the deal together. For some reason though, I haven't been able to stop thinking of you this past year."

"Is that why you keep haunting my family?"

"Oh no, that was just me having fun."

I shook my head, amazed at how she made it sound so normal. Like she was use to doing this sort of thing...well, she probably was. Lilith was after all, a demon.

"I have a funny feeling, that you've been thinking of me too Jimmy boy...am I right?"

I looked away for a moment and tried to hide the look on my face. I couldn't hide my thoughts from her, though. Lilith could see right through me and she knew what I was thinking, no matter how hard I tried to hide the truth. I felt her finger on my chin, turning my head back to look her in the eyes.

She stared deep into my eyes and I felt like I was in a deep trance, some sort of spell had fallen upon me for a moment.

"It's okay Jimmy," she whispered softly. "Give into temptation."

Before I could say a word, Lilith was kissing me on the lips and I melted right into the kiss. Her tongue slithered past my lips and I groaned, as she pushed me onto my back. Her hand moved down and grabbed my cock, slowly stroking it and I reached up and started the same action with her.

Lilith sighed, as my hand glided up and down the length of her massive cock. "That's it Jimmy," she groaned.

"I knew you wanted this, just as much as I do."

Instinctively, I parted my legs and felt Lilith moving between them. She lifted them up and I felt the tip of her cock pressing against my ass, gently probing and teasing me for a few moments. Then without warning, she pushed forward and her cock slid right into my hole. I gasped, digging my fingers into her back and throwing my head back in pleasure.

I couldn't believe how easily she managed to penetrate me, with no lube and no pain.

Lilith began to thrust back and forth, her cock sliding in and out of my ass and I moaned in her ear. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of her on top of me, losing myself in the moment and before I knew it, I was making sounds that no man should ever make.

I had no control over myself though; Lilith was dominating me, in every way possible.

I felt my body tense up and begin to spasm, the world around me was spinning out of control. My cock erupted and cum shot straight up into the air, landing on my chest and my stomach. Lilith continued pounding away at my ass, grunting and panting as she slammed in and out of my hole.

Finally, the demon bottomed out and I felt her cock begin to pulsate as she pumped her cum deep into my ass.

Just like the last time, her cum felt as hot as fire and created a feeling that was both a mix of pain and pleasure. I thought she would never stop filling me up, but eventually it did come to an end and I felt her pull away from me.

Opening my eyes, I watched as Lilith pushed herself off of the mattress and stood at my side for a moment.

"I think we should make this a regular thing," she smiled down at me.

"That's okay with me..."

Just then, I heard a knock at my bedroom door; Lilith vanished. I was exhausted, covered in sweat and my own cum as well as leaking Lilith's cum from my ass. I was in no condition to open the door, for whoever was knocking.

Instead, I turned over, closed my eyes and acted like I was asleep; hoping whoever it was would just go away.

They did.

The following morning, I rose from bed and with a sore ass, I made my way to the bathroom. Mom was downstairs in the kitchen making coffee, while Michael had already left for work. As for Jake...I wasn't quite sure where he was.

I stepped into the shower and sighed, enjoying the feeling of the hot water as it ran down my body. Memories of the night before came flooding back to me and immediately, my cock began to rise to attention. I grinned, wrapping my hand around my member and gently stroking.

It didn't take very long before my legs were shaking underneath of me and I was shooting cum, all over the shower wall. With another sigh, I leaned against the wall behind me and relaxed for a few moments. Once I had recovered, I reached for the soap and started washing up.

When I got dressed and made my way downstairs, I found mom sitting in the living room enjoying a cigarette.

"Morning kiddo," she said, with a smile.

"Morning mom."

"Got plans for today?"

"Yeah, I'm heading out to a bar tonight I think."

I made my way into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and pouring myself a glass. As I returned the bottle to it's spot in the fridge, I jumped in surprise when I felt a hand touching my ass. Quickly turning around, I found there was no one there.

Then, I heard someone laughing in my ear; Lilith. I shook my head and gave a nervous chuckle. She was playing games and clearly having quite a lot of fun, in the process.

"Everything alright out there?" I heard my mom call from the living room.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just almost dropped the orange juice."

I made my way back to my bedroom and decided to check my e-mail and Facebook accounts. After that, I found myself playing a few video games until around 2:30 that afternoon, when I started to feel strangely...tired.

I laid down on my bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken sometime later, to the feeling of someone...or something, breathing on the back of my neck. Groaning, I opened my eyes and stared straight ahead for a few moments. I could feel an arm wrapped around me and a hand sliding up, under my shirt and rubbing my chest. Curious, I rolled over and my eyes went wide with what I saw.

"Mom!?"

"Shhh, relax baby. Don't want to make too much noise."

"Mom, what the f-"

"Watch your language, young man."

The next thing I knew, she was kissing me on the lips. My shock was through the roof as I tried to figure out what the fuck was happening; my own mother, was in my bed. She was making out with me. I felt her hand slide down into my shorts, fingers wrapping around my cock and slowly stroking.

She stopped for just a moment and pulled my shirt off, tossing it to the floor and started kissing my chest. I tried to resist but couldn't stop myself, moaning softly as her tongue swirled around my left nipple.

The next thing I knew, she had taken my hand and slid it into her panties. I yanked my hand back, startled when I realized that instead of a pussy...my mother had a cock? It was pretty fucking big too, from what I could tell.

She pulled away from me, grinning the whole time as she hooked her thumbs over the elastic band on her panties and slowly pulled them down. Out sprang her massive cock, standing at full attention and leaking a bit of pre-cum.

"W-What the hell?"

"Gotcha!"

I blinked and suddenly, my mothers face became distorted and twisted for a few moments, before revealing that it had actually been Lilith the entire time.

"Are you shitting me?"

"Ha-Ha, I can't believe you fell for that! You thought it was really your mother the whole time, didn't you?"

"That's not funny," I yelled, trying to act pissed off.

"Oh calm down," she said. "You weren't complaining to much, when I was jerking your little dick. Maybe you enjoyed it? Did you Jimmy?"

"Fuck no," I yelled, this time not having to fake my anger.

"That's my mother; what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Hmm...well, regardless, I thought it was fun."

In the blink of an eye, Lilith suddenly looked like my mother again and I sighed and leaned my head back against the pillow.

"Come on baby," she said, softly. God, she even sounded like my mother!

"Come suck momma's cock."

Lilith pulled me into a sitting position and shoved her massive cock between my lips, gagging me as she shoved it all the way into my throat. My eyes immediately began to water and I started bobbing my head, sucking and stroking and choking the whole time. The gagging seemed to turn Lilith on even more, as she held the back of my head and forced my mouth down as far as I could go.

Lilith stopped suddenly, pulling her cock from my mouth and snapped her fingers; all of my clothing vanished. I blinked a bit surprised and Lilith grinned.

"Roll over," she ordered.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, turning over onto my hands and knees. Lilith smacked my ass hard, the sound echoing through the bedroom. I felt her moving behind me as she mounted me, pressing her cock to my hole and pushing right into me. With a gasp, I dug my nails into the bed sheets and moaned as Lilith started thrusting.

I glanced to my left at the mirror, noticing that she was still disguising herself as my mother; she seemed to be really enjoying that.

As Lilith started fucking me harder, I slumped forward and buried my face in the pillow. Grunting and panting, I pushed back against her cock and Lilith grabbed me by the hips.

"Naughty boy," she said, panting as she hammered away. "You've been such a bad boy, Jimmy. Mommy's going to have to punish you for the dirty, sinful boy you are."

"Fuuuuck," I moaned loudly.

"Tell Momma how bad of a boy, you are!"

"F-Fuck! I'm a bad boy, momma!"

I didn't know why I was playing along, but Lilith seemed to be getting a kick out of the whole thing. She started smacking my ass, over and over again as she continued thrusting in and out.

I heard the soft click of my bedroom door opening and before I could react...

"What the fuck!?"

I jumped, turning and looking back over my shoulder to find Jake standing in the doorway.

"Shit!"

Lilith pulled her cock from my ass and stood dead in the center of the room. Jake and Lilith stood, staring each other down. Clearly, the biggest shock had to be that Lilith looked like my mother and even bigger then that, was that she had a huge cock between her legs. Obviously, he had no idea it wasn't really his step-mother.

"Jake...I...uh..." I stammered, trying to figure out what the hell to say to the guy.

"You're sick," he yelled, breaking out of his trance. "Your own mother!?"

"No, it's...it's not really her," I replied.

"Lilith...show him!"

She sighed and rolled her eyes, then in an instant her face had returned to it's normal look. Jake blinked and stepped back; maybe that hadn't been the best thing to do, asking Lilith to reveal her true self. Now that he had seen her face change in front of him like that, he just looked even more confused.

"J-Jimmy...what the fuck...is going on here?"

"I...can't really explain," I said, as Lilith looked in my direction and shook her head.

"Aren't you a bad little boy," she said, looking back at Jake. "Just walking into your brothers room, without knocking."

Lilith snapped her fingers and suddenly, the bedroom door slammed shut. Jake's clothes disappeared and I jumped out of my bed, yelling for Lilith to stop whatever she was about to do; she didn't seem to care though.

I heard what sounded like chains rattling, then out of nowhere they appeared and began to wrap themselves around my step-brothers naked body. Jake yelled in horror, as the chains yanked him upwards until he was suspended in mid-air.

"What the fuck!?" he yelled.

"Lilith...stop this," I hollered at her.

"Relax," she replied, giving me a wink. "I'm not gonna hurt him. Just teach him a little lesson; not to disturb someone's privacy."

Lilith started circling Jake like a shark, walking around him a few times and sizing him up. She took in every inch of his nude body as he dangled from the ceiling, the chains holding him tightly. His cock dangled between his legs as he hung above me and I realized, he was probably about my size.

That meant that Lilith even put him to shame, with her own massive dick.

"Jimmy," Jake said, his voice shaking. "What the fuck is going on, dude?"

"This...this is Lilith. She's a demon."

"A demon?"

"I can't explain anything more then that," I said, shaking my head.

"But basically, I summoned her about a year ago."

"That's enough," Lilith snapped. "Can't reveal all of our secrets, Jimmy boy."

"Are you going to kill me?" Jake asked, nervously.

"Kill you? No, of course not. I'm going to let you go but first...you need to do me a little favor."

Jake looked nervously at me and then back at Lilith. Even I wasn't totally sure, what exactly she had in mind...I was certain that it had something to do with sex though. It seemed to me that, that was all Lilith really thought about.

I watched as the chains suddenly lowered my step-brother to the floor, but remained shackled around his wrists. He dropped to his knees and Lilith stepped in front of him. Holding her cock in one hand, she ran her other hand through Jake's hair and smiled down at him.

Then, I watched as she shoved her cock right between his lips. I sighed and laughed at the look on Jake's face, as Lilith began throat fucking him.

Jake was gagging and choking even worse then I had been, pulling at the chains as Lilith pushed head head down and held it in place. I could see his cheeks turning red, as he struggled to breathe through his nose. Lilith was really giving it to him hard and I actually felt kind of bad for him. Then it was over, Lilith pulling her cock from his mouth and spraying her cum all over his face.

He gasped for air, breathing heavily as her cum dripped from his face onto the floor and he wiped some of it from his eyes and looked at me.

"Now, get the fuck out of here!" Lilith yelled.

The chains released him and he pushed himself up onto his knees, staggering for a moment and catching his balance.

"Or...you could stay," she added, in a calmer voice.

"You seem like you might have enjoyed that, a little more then even I anticipated. Jimmy, would that be okay with you?"

"I...I guess so," I replied, unsure why she wanted to involve my brother so much in all of this.

"Tell you what Jake," Lilith continued.

"Since you did such a good job sucking my cock just now, I'll give you the same deal I gave your brother. You get one wish and in exchange for your soul, I grant whatever it is."

"M-My soul?"

"Jake, don't do it..."

Lilith turned around and looked at me, cocking her head to the left and placing her hands on her hips. "What's wrong Jimmy?"

"Lilith...don't drag him into this. Please?"

She stared at me long and hard for a moment and I was pretty sure, she was going to go through with it anyway. She was a demon and it was obvious, she would do whatever she had to do in order to earn her souls. I was quite surprised when she sighed and backed away from Jake.

"Fine," she said, walking around behind me and smacking me on the ass.

"But you're really going to get it now; look at it as making up for keeping me from gaining new souls."

I felt her wrap her arms around me from behind, then she shoved me forward towards my desk chair and made me bend over the chair. I gasped and moaned, as her cock slammed back into my ass again and I gripped the sides of the computer desk. Jake was still on the floor, no more then a few feet away from the two of us and watching with wide eyes as my Demon Mistress, pounded my ass with her cock.

I think he was mostly surprised, by how much I seemed to be enjoying myself. I knew he had enjoyed sucking her cock. It wasn't hard to tell, since his own dick was standing straight up, even now as he watched me getting fucked.

12