Lilith Ch. 03

Story Info
Lilith has some more fun and Jimmy's time expires early.
2.7k words
4.36
32.5k
48
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series has done pretty good so far. All things have to come to an end though, so the next chapter will be the conclusion. I hope you all enjoy this one and stay tuned for the final chapter.

*

After that encounter with Lilith, Jake became rather withdrawn from the rest of the family for a bit. I imagined that it was all quite a bit for him to take in; especially with everything that I had explained, afterwards. Jake didn't take to well to the idea that I was going to be gone in less then ten years, or the fact that I would be going to hell for that matter.

He had pleaded with me to tell him what I had wished for...but I kept that to myself. The fact that we had actually gotten kind of close and were starting to feel like actual brothers, made it difficult for him to accept. I had to admit that when the time came, I was going to miss having a brother.

Mom and Michael were starting to suspect that something was up with Jake. He hadn't been out of his room in days and they were becoming pretty concerned.

So, it was no surprise when Michael came to me and asked if I knew what was going on with Jake. Of course, I did know...but I couldn't tell him the truth. So I told him I had no idea instead and he seemed to buy it, but asked me if I could talk to Jake and try to figure out what was wrong.

Considering the fact that I already knew what was going on, I didn't have to ask; but I could at least talk to him.

Try to get him to come out of his room and maybe even get him to better accept this whole thing, with Lilith. I was pretty sure that he was probably still in shock about what she had done to him, as well.

I stepped up in front of Jake's bedroom door and raised my hand, knocking twice. It was quiet...really quiet. Maybe he was asleep?

I jumped in surprise, when the door swung open and Jake stood there, staring back at me. I hadn't even heard him walking towards the door, which was strange considering the fact that the floors in his room were hardwood and it was impossible, to walk across them without making noise.

He had a blank look on his face. I couldn't make out what sort of expression it was, what he might have been thinking as he stood there quietly.

"Hey dude...uh...what's up?"

"What do you want?" he asked, in a low tone.

"Um...just wanted to talk man. Can I come in?"

Jake looked down for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders and stepped aside for me to enter his room. I brushed slowly past him and into the dark room. All his lights were out and the blinds were shut; it was freezing and way too dark for my comfort.

I had an odd feeling, but couldn't quite make out what it was.

"So uh...how you been?" I asked, turning around to face him as he shut the door.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...I haven't seen much of you, since you met Lilith the other day. Do you want to talk about what happened?"

An eerie grin spread across Jake's face and I felt a shiver run up my spine. I was starting to get a weird feeling about all of this.

"Jake...what's going on, dude?"

"Jake's not here right now, Jimmy boy."

Lilith...

"What the fuck?"

"Haha, I really had you going there a minute, didn't I? You really thought this was Jimmy!"

"Lilith, what the hell is going on?"

"I just thought I would take Jake here, for a little test ride. I have to say, it's not often that I like to jump peoples bodies but your brother makes a really sweet vessel. He has no idea I'm even in here right now, it's great!"

Jake was possessed...by Lilith. What had I gotten my step-brother into, here?

"Lilith, you have to let him go!"

"I have to? Sorry Jimmy...I don't HAVE to do anything."

"I don't mean it like that," I sighed, shaking my head. "Just...you're not going to do anything harmful to him, right? Or anyone else for that matter?"

"Of course not baby," she replied, grinning evilly. "I'll return him safe and sound, I promise."

"How long are you going to be in there? My parents are starting to get suspicious..."

"Oh, not much longer..."

Jake...or...Lilith, stepped towards me slowly. I backed up just a little, until my back touched the wall. Jake stepped even closer to me, until he was just inches away from me. He smirked and placed one hand above me on the wall, blocking me from moving past him.

It was strange to be talking to Lilith through my brother, since it looked and sounded just like Jake. I could still tell that it was Lilith though, because of the snarky attitude and the way he was talking, even if it did sound like Jake's voice.

"Lilith, what are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing Jimmy. I just thought we could have some more...fun."

"Not as long as you're in that body."

"Oh, come on now. You haven't figured it out by now? Your buddy Jake here is actually gay. Of course, nobody knows it since he's been keeping it to himself. Oops...guess I spilled the beans. Funny thing is, he's also got a thing for you. Guess it's no big deal, since you're not technically real brothers."

Was she serious? Jake was gay...he had a thing for me? I'd had no idea he was into me like that. Personally, I wasn't really sure how I felt about it, either. I knew that I wasn't gay.

Then again, could I really say that with a straight face after enjoying all the shit that Lilith had done to me so far?

"You know Jimmy," she continued. "I think being this close to you, is giving Jake here a little hard on."

I looked down and sure enough, I could see the out line of Jake's cock in his tight pants and it looked quite stiff. Jake leaned in suddenly and started breathing on my neck, causing me to jump a little in surprise. "What are you doing," I said, through gritted teeth.

"Mmm, you smell good Jimmy boy...Jake thinks so, too."

I wasn't sure what to do here...I was pretty much powerless, since Lilith was a demon and possessing my brother. If I tried to fight back or maybe even attempt an exorcism, she would probably get pissed off at me and maybe cut the deal. Or take my soul ahead of time.

Still, this was wrong. I couldn't let her use Jake to do what she wanted to do, just because she was trying to be a fucking pervert.

"You can't use him like this," I said, as she started kissing my neck.

"Use him?"

She looked surprised, backing away just slightly and laughing. "Oh Jimmy...I'm not using him. This is what Jake WANTED. He asked me for this."

"W-What?"

"Well, it seems after you explained to him the whole deal with the book you found...he sneaked it out of your room and summoned me, himself."

"Why would he do something like that?"

"To make a wish, of course! And that wish...was for me to help him get laid. Particularly by you."

That was crazy; he couldn't have really done that, could he? I hadn't seen the book in months but I had not exactly been looking for it, either. Last I had checked, it was in my room sitting on a shelf in my closet.

Had Jake sneaked into my room at some point and taken it, just like Lilith claimed? If he had, then it would have had to have been within the last few days, since it was only three days ago that I told him.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted, when Jake forced his lips against mine and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I gasped, as he kissed me hard and started fumbling with my belt...Lilith was a real bitch for this one.

I hadn't had any problems with her, up until this point; now she was pissing me off. Not that I could tell a Demon, that they were pissing me off and expect to get away with it.

Jake unbuckled my belt and I felt my pants drop to my ankles, along with my boxers. He stopped kissing me and got down on his knees in front of me, gazing upon my cock...which to my own surprise, was actually quite hard.

He took my dick in his hand and started stroking it gently, swirling his tongue around the head of the shaft. I groaned softly, mentally cursing myself for enjoying all of this. Then, he wrapped his lips around me and started sucking.

Deep throat...damn, he was good at this. I reminded myself that it wasn't really even Jake...it was Lilith, possessing him and controlling him, bidding him to do what she wanted him to do.

Whether Jake was gay or not, I highly doubted that he had any skill sucking cock. That being said, I was positive that the skills he seemed to have right now were actually Lilith's skills.

I looked down and watched, as Jake's head bobbed up and down and he made sucking and slurping sounds. His hands moved around behind me and over my ass, giving it a squeeze and then a smack.

I felt one of his fingers moving between my ass cheeks, probing my hole and gently worming it's way inside of me. I moaned louder, as he pressed against my prostate and started massaging it. My dick swelled up even more in his mouth, until I felt myself starting to get close...any second now, I thought.

I couldn't believe that I had actually allowed myself to get so into this whole thing, but I was indeed enjoying this situation.

Hell, like Lilith had said...we weren't really brothers.

With a grunt, my legs began to wobble and my hand moved over Jake's head, forcing my cock deep into his throat. I threw my head back and covered my mouth with one hand, moaning quite loudly; I hoped that no one downstairs had heard.

My cock throbbed and pulsated, spewing cum down Jake's throat and he swallowed every drop. He released my cock but continued to slowly stroke it, smiling up at me innocently.

Jake stood up and pressed his lips to mine again, letting my taste myself on his breath. Next thing I knew, his pants were gone and I was stroking his cock. He pushed me down onto my knees in front of him; it was time to repay the favor.

I wrapped my lips around Jake's cock and started sucking, immediately taking him as deep into my throat as I could. I had definitely improved my deep throat skills, thanks to Lilith and Jake seemed satisfied so far.

I bobbed my head up and down, sucking and stroking, licking his balls and reaching up to rub his nipples. Eventually, Jake pushed me away and the next thing I knew, he had me bent over on his bed. He climbed up behind me, smacking my ass hard and then I felt the tip of his cock, pressing against my anus.

Without warning, Jake slammed his hips forward and I buried my face in the pillow. His entire cock went straight into me and I gasped, as he pulled back and started pounding my ass.

As Jake fucked my ass, he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back and smirked at me.

"You dirty fucking slut," he whispered, thrusting harder and harder.

"I'm fucking loving this!"

He let go of my hair and my head went forward again, sweat dripping over the bridge of my nose. Finally, he pulled out and flipped me over onto my back. Furiously stroking his cock, Jake cried out in pleasure and exploded, spraying my face and chest with an enormous load of thick and warm cum.

A smile moved across his face as he finished, panting and sweating and admiring the view of my face, painted in sweat and cum.

"That was lovely," he said, using his fingers to scoop up some of the cum and sucking on them for a moment.

"Oh...and by the way..."

In the blink of an eye, I watched as Jake suddenly transformed...into Lilith herself?

"What the fuck!?"

"Gotcha!"

"I...I don't..."

"Ha, I knew you would fall for it! You really had no idea! I was never actually possessing Jake; I was Jake, the entire time. He hasn't even been home today."

It clicked and I understood now, what had really just happened. Just like the other day when she presented herself to me as my mother, Lilith had again pulled a prank on me. This time, she made herself look like Jake and I have to say...she got me even better then she did the last time.

"Wait...s-so, Jake never actually summoned you?"

"Nope," she shook her head. "It was me the entire time. He has no idea that any of this even just happened."

I sighed, relieved to know that Jake had not committed the same sin that I had. I had accepted my fate and was prepared to meet my destiny, but I didn't want Jake to make that same decision and have to face the same fate.

"So...does he really have a thing for me?"

"Nah, I made that up too; all part of the fun, Jimmy boy."

That was also a relief.

"Although I have to say...I expected you to put up a bigger fight then you did. I'm a bit surprised."

"Put up a fight against a demon? I knew you could tear me apart, if I fought you that hard."

"True," she agreed. "But I probably wouldn't have."

Lilith stood up, her massive cock swaying back and forth between her legs as she walked towards the middle of the room.

"Well, got to go now. See ya soon," she said, with a wink.

Then, just like every other time...she was gone.

I was starting to adjust to how she seemed to like to just vanish, after every one of our encounters. Like always, she had left me laying on the bed, covered in sweat and cum.

I eventually got up and made my way to the bathroom, taking a shower and cleaning up.

A few hours later, I decided to take a ride and get something to eat. Mom and Michael were out on a date and I wasn't really in the mood to cook for myself, so it was the next best option. Where ever Jake had gone that day, he didn't come back before I left for dinner. That being said I never did get to have that conversation with him, that Michael had asked me to have.

I figured I would just talk to him later, whenever he got home.

As I was driving back to the house from a nearby pizza shop, I messed with the stereo a bit and tried tuning into the local weather station.

It had snowed a few hours earlier and the roads were a bit icy. Night had already fallen and I was trying to figure out the forecast, for the rest of the weekend.

I was driving slowly, trying to be as careful as I could be, considering how slippery the roads were. Apparently though, I was the only one trying to be careful.

As I came around a corner, I noticed another car ahead of me that was coming in my direction. He was driving recklessly, at a speed that was well over the speed limit. Was he drunk?

I noticed that he was swerving as he drove, most likely due to the ice on the road. As we drew closer to each other, I was about ready to swerve over to the right side of my lane and try to avoid him.

Before I could though, the crazy ass swerved directly into my lane and my vision was blinded by his headlights as he came flying straight towards me.

The last thing I heard, was the sound of metal being ripped apart as our cars made a head on collision.

Then, everything went dark.