Lilith Ch. 05

Story Info
Jimmy's new life, as Lilith's slave.
1.7k words
4.58
34.1k
55
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't a long one, I know. I apologize but, there wasn't much else I could think of to tell for Jimmy's story. This was meant to mostly be a follow-up to show how he adjusted to life in hell and also, to set up a spin-off series I'm planning. The spin-off will be a series of other guys (and girls) who made deals with Lilith or her followers and sold their souls to become sex slaves for Lilith. I hope you enjoy.

I know people are waiting on the next chapter for Jay's Sex Club. I am working on it but, taking my time as I want it to be a long one and I want it to be as good as I can make it. It will be up soon.

Whiskey

*****

It had been days...months...maybe even years, since my life had come to an end. Since that fateful day, when I crashed my car and found myself in hell, serving the Demon Queen Lilith as her personal sex slave.

That was of course the end result, of the deal that we had made a while back. That she would grant a happier life for my mother and I and in exchange, I would be her slave in ten years. I didn't get the full ten years but, that apparently wasn't Lilith's fault...accidents happen sometimes.

Since my arrival in Hell, I had learned a lot of different things about Lilith...as well as her servants and followers. Lilith ruled over her own section of Hell and was probably, the most well respected Queen in the whole dimension. She had thousands of followers and they were all women...or they appeared as women. They were just like Lilith though, packing the extra equipment between their legs, that normal girls did not have.

Every demon that served Lilith looked like a girl and had a cock, much bigger than any human's penis could be.

I learned that these followers of Lilith, acted as "deal makers" as Lilith liked to call them. They would search for human's that were living miserable lives, follow them until they learned what that person's deepest desires were and then they would step in and try to make a deal with them. They would give the person whatever they wanted, in exchange for their soul. When their time was up, the deal makers would return and claim the soul of their victims, bringing them to hell, to serve Lilith as her slaves.

To my surprise, this wasn't just limited to men; Lilith had a thing for the ladies, apparently. In fact, she really NEEDED female souls. When a female soul came to Lilith's section of Hell, they weren't just used as slaves. Lilith would have her way with them of course but, her cum had a special effect on women...it turned them into demon's. This was Lilith's way of growing her army, bigger and bigger.

She would claim female souls and fuck them, her cum transforming them into demon's just like her. They would grow monster sized cock's and become Deal Makers, returning to Earth to keep the cycle moving...to make more deals and bring more souls.

It was a pretty interesting process, really and one that Lilith was quite proud of too.

Lilith had revealed to me not long after my arrival, that she planned on trying to control all of Hell. To do that of course, she would need an army big enough to defeat the other three division's and their Queen's. She felt confident that someday, she would be able to accomplish this goal; then she would rule all of Hell.

I loved my Queen, as did all of her slaves. I was her special boy though...no one received as much love from the Queen, as I did. In fact, I had noticed that recently, a lot of the new comers were being given to the other Demon's. Lilith wasn't taking any new slaves for herself. She would of course have her way with them, upon their arrival...just once...just to introduce them to their new home.

Then she would hand them off, to whatever Demon had managed to make the deal with them in the first place, as sort of a reward for their hard work. I had come to really enjoy my new place, as her little fuck toy; hell wasn't all that bad.

Every day, she would call me to her throne room and I would rush to see her. Collapsed to my knees, on the hot gravel and Lilith would pull me towards her, yanking on the chain that was connected to my collar. Then my head in her lap, I would swirl my tongue around her beautiful cock and wrap my lips around it.

Lilith's hands moved through my hair, forcing my head all the way down and moaning, as I started to deep throat her. I sucked her cock and licked her balls, stroking her cock and then sucking on her tits. I loved every inch of her gorgeous body and I loved her aching cock, more then anything.

"Mmm, Jimmy boy...sit on Momma's lap, baby."

I obeyed, pushing myself onto my feet and sitting in her lap. Lilith pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips, her tongue sliding into my mouth and her arms wrapping around my waist. I could feel her cock, poking at my ass...I was practically sitting on it and becoming more and more eager, to feel her inside of me. I started humping her, rubbing my ass all over her cock.

Then without warning, she popped right into me. I gasped, breathing hard against her kiss as I felt the monster sized cock slide into me. I lowered myself down, sucking in every inch of her dick into my hole, until I had impaled myself on her. Then slowly, I started moving up and down and riding her.

As I rode her cock, Lilith pulled me to her and started kissing my neck. She started sucking and biting, leaving her mark in the place of her lips and then moved down to my nipples. She sucked on them, licking and gently biting before coming back up and kissing me on the lips again. I moaned loudly, as she lifted me up and moved off of her throne.

Her cock remained buried in my ass, never pulling out for even a second. She moved us towards a large mattress that she had spawned, seemingly out of nowhere, with red silk sheets.

Lilith laid me down on the bed, spreading my legs as far apart as they could go and started thrusting in and out of me. I was panting and sweating, hands moving up and down her back, as she slowly fucked me. No, she wasn't fucking me; it was more like she was making love to me. I found this to be a pretty common thing, when it came to me and Lilith. She would ravage her other slaves, treat them like nothing more then the sluts that they were. With me though...she almost always took her time.

She always fucked me slow and gentle, making sure that I enjoyed it, just as much as she did...and I did enjoy it.

There were definitely moments, where we would both get so turned on that a very intense pounding was inevitable. I loved that side of my Queen as well. In fact, a part of me actually enjoyed it more when she was rough.

It was quickly shaping up, to be one of those moments, where I wanted it much harder then she was giving it to me.

"Please Lilith," I moaned. "Fuck me...harder!"

"What's that?" she asked, her voice filled with lust.

"Please...fuck me harder!"

"Since you asked so nicely..."

Without a moment's hesitation, Lilith withdrew her cock almost all the way and slammed straight back into me. I gasped and my body gave a sharp jolt, the bed creaking underneath of us. She pulled back again and repeated the same action, slamming forward with such force, that my whole body shook.

"Fuck!" I yelped, clinging to her and moaning louder.

"You're such a dirty boy, Jimmy."

She started thrusting harder and faster now, hammering away at my ass, our bodies slapping together. Lilith leaned down and took one of my nipples between her lips, sucking and biting at it. I screamed, my body jerking and convulsing. She pushed her cock forward and against my prostate, holding it there for a few moments.

The combination of her sitting right on my sweet spot and her sucking on my nipple, threw me right over the edge.

My cock was completely soft but, it was leaking cum every where and making quite a mess. Lilith seemed amused by this and giggled, flipping me over onto my hands and knees. She slid her cock back into my ass again and grabbed me by the hips, pounding away once again. She leaned over me and I could feel her tits pressing against my back, her nipples digging into my skin.

She bit my shoulder and drew a small dot of blood, sucking on it and tasting the metallic flavor, she moaned in pleasure. Driving herself deeper into my ass, Lilith cried out and started to shake, her eyes glowing an eerie red. I could feel her cumming inside of me and filling me up.

My stomach started to stretch...I had gotten use to this side-effect of her orgasm's. It didn't freak me out quite as much as it had in the beginning, because now I knew that it would dissipate a few minutes after she stopped cumming. I groaned, as I felt her filling me to capacity and finally she collapsed and sunk into me.

We lay there, panting and sweating for a few moments. I could already feel my stomach, starting to shrink back to normal size again; I sighed, in relief. Even though I was use to it now, I always felt very relieved, when it would return to normal.

Lilith pulled her cock from my ass and rolled over, lying next to me with a huge smile on her face. "You know," she whispered to me. "You really ARE my favorite."

"I know," I replied with a bit of a laugh.

Then she stood, sliding off of the bed and tugging at my chain, for me to follow her. I stood, her cum leaking out of my ass and running down the back of my leg. She led me back to her throne and sat down again, with me sitting down on the floor right next to her leg. This was my spot, right beside her throne.

I had grown quite fond of my role, in hell.