Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 02

Story Info
Lee is turned, reborn as the demon Lilith.
2.1k words
4.38
38.5k
12

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil

Chapter 2 - The turning of Lee

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lee with his head buried in his pillow still quiet groggy from sleep reached for that damned alarm clock, after knocking a glass of water and his glasses off the bedside table he finally switched it off. Lee listened to the sound of water from the spilt glass dripping off the table. He sighed and thought to himself, why did he set the alarm anyway, there is no job to go to today. Reluctantly he sat up and got out of bed, Crunch! He knew what that was great I will be squinting all day now.

Lee slowly walked towards the bathroom grabbing an old shirt hanging from his door. Perhaps because he was without glasses or more likely, Lee was too lost in his own thoughts to see the bloodied shirt he went to bed with ripped apart on the floor nor did he notice the deep claw marks down the wall beside it or the burn marks across the floor.

The hot water from the shower felt good that morning Lee wished he never had to step out just disappear forever in the waters warmth because he hated the next chore shaving. It was not the act of shaving; it was the fact that shaving his face was a male thing. Reminders of this prison this curse and to add further insult he had to look at his own face. Lee had always hated seeing his reflection his male body it was not him it was someone else the face of his warden.

Lee was just about to start soaping up his chest when his hand brushed something rough, in surprise he let out a "what the!" dropping the soap he looked in horror at a large scar directly over his heart. He run from the shower to the mirror and could not believe his eyes. Lee was puzzled in shock what happened! Then he recalled something a flash of memory of his room being red and a smell of burning flesh.

His skin crawled as he remembered intense pain and screaming. Lee broke out in a sweat he was not sure what happened the night before but he was sure something horrifying happened to him. He ran into his room and this time he did notice the burn marks from what looked like hooves then he had another flash of memory a clawed hand ripping his face. He instinctively put his hands up to protect his face the memory was so real but he felt no wound, he gasped when he noticed his bloodied and ripped shirt laying on the ground nearby.

The deal he suddenly remembered, the name Maephrogh slipped from his lips and at that very moment, he felt something wrong. His insides felt hot, an intense pressure was building inside his hips , pain in his left shoulder spread across to his right his legs felt weak as he dropped to his knees on the floor. The scar on his heart glowed a bright orange it started hissing and burning as flames leaped from it, skin around it boiled the agony was extreme.

Lee fell forward his body was no longer responding to him, he was on all fours as some kind of black vile fluid leaked from his mouth, his stomach wrenched as he spewed much more of this evil black fluid. He could feel his insides tearing apart. The pressure in his hips was growing intense but he was suffering pain from so many things. CRACK! Sharp waves of pain radiated from his pelvis Lee cried out he wanted to pound the floor with his fists but he was locked into position and could only scream.

His hips were widening cracking and setting he could feel his bum growing round, fat seemed to be moving under his skin, his arms thinned his fingers each in turn bent backwards cracked and changed length into a more feminine form. Lee could not see it but his feet and legs were going through the same process. CRACK! His shoulders now his upper body was changing rapidly he could feel his rib cage warp inwards his cries turning into a whimper , the sounds of cracking bones now constant the pain was intense but for some reason Lee was starting to like it.

He could feel his jaw dislocate with a snap tearing muscles and reattaching as it adjusted itself shrinking becoming softer more rounded but this time instead of a cry or a whimper Lee gave out a moan as best he could anyway but this time it was higher pitched neither male nor female. brow receded, as his nose grew smaller, this gave the effect of making his eyes appear larger in fact; it was not 'his’ face anymore it was now a 'hers’. Lee’s back arched up into the air as Lee felt her spinal column shrinking her former male forms 6’2" was reduced to a very female 5’1". Then her back snapped back into position with a loud series of cracks and clicks the pain was fantastic.

Lee suddenly found herself able to move a little leaning backwards while still on her knee’s she felt intense heat all over her skin, then it started tearing it ripped along her arms her legs, the urge to tear at it as irresistible as the pain was intense but for some reason Lee was loving it. She ripped at her chest. The scar fell away with her old male skin freshly exposing youthful soft female skin; she noticed two new soft mounds growing.

They bulged throbbing with intense pleasure never felt before as Lee tore the skin from her face the skin from her head and the hated male hair with it. Lee was delighted that face was gone the face she hated for so long, Blond hair grew rapidly from her scalp forming a bob hairstyle a style Lee had always imagined having as a girl. Lee was gasping for air her breathing her moans were now of a women not just any but a complete and utter whores, but one last thing remained. Lee looked between her now very pleasing female long and slender legs.

There it was between her wide newly formed pleasingly childbearing hip’s was the cursed member. The thing that symbolised her lifelong imprisonment, that which was driving her former self to suicide. With great joy Lee reached with her now longer thinner feminine arms and delicate hands firmly gripped this THING, digging the long sharp nails of her left hand deep into her cock, she did the same to her balls with the right.

The pain was exquisite she bit her lip and moaned in the utter pleasure of it then she ripped them both from her new female body and laughed as they and the bits of her former shell laying on the ground around her turned black and burned away.

She cooed has she grasped her newly forming breasts easily expanding in pulses they grew and wobbled each time firm but soft B-cup to C , eventually halting at what would be at least DDD. Lee felt a hot wetness between her legs eager to witness the final event of her rebirth she spread her legs and watched, as a line appeared then the skin ripped as her clitoral hood and clitoris formed emerging from within.

This followed by her new labia, Lee eagerly parted her folds to see something she had wanted to see all her life, she could feel it a heat deep inside her burrowing from the inside out, it was close her vagina was forming inside her as a small mound bulged out. Lee gasped as her vaginal opening unfolded like a flower with a stream of clear fluid gushing from within.

A strange sensation exploded deep within her loins momentarily shocking Lee as she gasped "Oh Yesssssss!" a jolt went up Lee’s spine her toes curled her arms jerked and her new virgin pussy clenched itself as new muscles tested themselves for what is to come and then she blacked out.

Lee fell into a dark sleep her mind her human brain was dying, as was the rest of her human organs pushed aside destroyed removed. Her new body was a demons now it had no need for human organs such as lungs kidneys it was a much simpler better design. Lee’s new female body was built for one thing to seduce to corrupt humankind to fuck and be fucked for eternity.

Lee found herself kneeling in a deep and dark place at first she thought it was a dream, as she found herself suddenly surrounded by fire but instead of burning her, she felt intense pleasure from it. Her skin sizzled but did not burn Lee realised her body was just as searing hot as the flames. She felt an intense need to spread her pussy lips and rub herself as a dark grey-skinned figure approached. The flames parted as a gorgeous demoness stood in front of her. Lee could not resist the need to be penetrated she buried her hand inside her as her pussy swallowed eagerly accepting.

The demoness was of breathtaking beauty her large supernatural breasts bulged from her slender curved figure her hairless pussy constantly dripped the most delicious nectar she bent over her newest recruit her new slut demoness.

She lifted Lee’s face and licked her cheek with a long split demon tongue she stood over Lee and spread her legs pushing Lee’s face into her pussy. Lee felt the gush of this demonesses vaginal fluid, tasted it and felt her own breasts grow painfully erect, her pussy quivered and her eyes rolled back into her head as she lost control.

Lee quickly removed her hand from her own pussy and grabbed hold of this demons curved hips eagerly burying her face into this pussy feasting on this unholy nectar. Lee’s mind was now no longer human the hunger for cock for pussy for pleasure was all that mattered now and something else a hunger for souls. Lee felt a deep heat a warmth that felt to Lee as something not of her raised within her body her chest glowed as the light appeared from within her throat and past into her mouth. Still vigorously licking the demonesses pussy it passed into it where it disappeared the demoness shuddered as unseen monsters screamed and roared and a more intense flow of nectar poured from her into Lee’s mouth over her face and chest.

Suddenly Lee felt darkness inside a deep bottomless pit of unlimited depravation an inhuman capacity for desire lust and even cruelty. In fact she no longer felt Lee was her name, Lee was gone a bad unwanted memory, her new existence was just beginning she knew this demon was her, the demon of demons her Queen the demon hissed. She licked her black puffed whore lips and looking at what once was a man called Lee now a women and a complete and utter whore at that, her newest bitch. They looked into each other’s dark soulless eyes both filled with such unspeakable sadistic lusts. The demon Queen was age old and had turned countless humans she knew what this new demon wanted what her eyes begged her for but her mouth was unable to remove itself from her pussy to ask.

Her name her true name her eternal name. She grabbed her new bitch by the hair and painfully jerked her head backwards. The demon once known as Lee could only moan in pleasure at this pain. She felt intense pleasure at her queen’s touch the queen brought her face to hers, kissed her, her long demon tongue entering the former Lee’s willing mouth, and down her throat and then withdrew. She then grabbed her new demons throat lifting her off the ground her grip easily closing her windpipe not that she needed one now. The Queen hissed the word "Lilith" and casually tossed her newest recruit aside returning to the flames knowing this new one will not taste her again until she has served her well.

The new demoness formerly known as the pathetic weak mortal called Lee. Forever to be known as the demon Lilith the whore, the slut. Lilith smashed against the wall of her bedroom leaving a large hole in the wall as she crumpled to the floor. The blow in fact did no harm to her new immortal body although she was drunk on her Queen's juices her Queens touch. No new demon can really last for long experiencing the intense exquisite ecstasy of the Queens Touch and taste. Lilith drifted into a deep dark trance wracked with intense orgasms in her new body so intense no mere human could even begin to experience without their mind permanently locking into a state of eternal madness.