Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 03

Story Info
Lilith's depraved sexual appetite is fed for the first time.
3.5k words
4.52
35.1k
8

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil

Chapter 3 -- A girl has to eat

Splat

A stream of warm hot fluid lands directly onto Lilith's cute exposed back. Lilith still a little drunk from her encounter with her Queen merely moaned. Splat another stream of hot sticky fluid lands on the back of her head and drips down her neck. Lilith may not have been consciously aware of the substances presence on her deceptively petite body but she was a demon now and her skin screamed in delight at its contact. Every cell in contact nourished itself absorbed gorged itself on the black substance. Her skin almost seemed to ripple with a life of its own wanting more.

Splat another hot stream across her right arm and hand, the demon Maephrogh was enjoying himself greatly. The new demon had turned into a fine woman, his cock was hard, and his balls ached for release. Her soft and plump bum and its exposed virgin pussy was a remarkable sight on his arrival.

He stroked his hard demon cock its inhuman length of 4' and bulging veins. For now, Maephrogh forced himself to resist the need to thrust his inhuman length into that exposed pussy which was so vulnerable. He wanted Lilith to experience why he was known as the destroyer of virgins. His lust and need was as for all demons beyond anything a mere mortal could comprehend.

He had no problem with penetrating Lilith right there and then, he wanted to so badly he was a demon after all, but his Queen had given him orders she was not to be rewarded with her master's cock until she did one last thing. Well Maephrogh guessed he would wake her in the next most convenient way possible for himself by satisfying his needs.

As the black substance of Maephrogh's seed dripped off Lilith's right hand she begun to stir. The smell of delicious demon seed had finally reached her; Lilith instinctively brought her right hand to her mouth and licked it. Her tongue was longer then a human female and was capable of inhuman movements. The moment it touched her tongue her eyes shot open a red flash in her pupils as the demon whore's eternal hunger stirred.

She hungrily licked and sucked the seed from her hand and arm sucking each finger and licking her lips. She turned wanting the source just in time for Maephrogh to release a fresh hot load onto her face. Even with no warning, she was still a demon whore and opened her mouth in time to take as much as possible down her throat.

Lilith groaned and said, "I want it all" as she licked her cum covered lips and grabbed hold of Maephrogh's massive member. She pressed her face against his massive cock licking it working her way down his shaft to his massive swollen demon balls. She ran her hands over his balls aching for its contents she wanted to so sink her teeth into them and suck its contents directly.

However, she knew she was not in a position to do that to Maephrogh... yet. Instead, she worked her way up from the base of his shaft to its gorgeous swollen head. Lilith again asked, "I want master," her demonic lips pouting. Her slender feminine hands working his member, she could feel another load coming, opened her mouth an inhuman amount her jaw dislocating itself, as she swallowed the cocks head its entire 1' thickness her demon throat expanding to accommodate as it slid down.

Maephrogh grunted giving his newest whore a fantastic load directly into her body. Lilith squealed with delight at least as best she could with 1' of a 4' long cock down her throat.

Maephrogh knew it was time for business and grabbed his whore's hair pulling her head back off his cock. Lilith was not going to give up a cock so easily and buried her teeth into his sensitive member's skin. The pain this caused as Lilith ripped from his cock was exquisite. Maephrogh roared an inhuman animal sound that would strike fear into even the bravest human but this was simply the sound of sex to Lilith. Maephrogh was pleased with his whore's determination and decided there and then that he was going to enjoy ravishing this slut's body when she had completed what the Queen had ordered.

Lilith pouted as her cute delicate face expressed a very deceptively human heart melting sadness. Lilith was hurt, being denied a cock was a terrible thing to a demoness a great punishment in fact, her newly formed mind was still yet young impatient and hungry to feed. Lilith asked her master again "I need master, I'm so hungry" her whore mouth smiled as she tried a new approach spreading her legs while spreading her virgin pussy lips with her fingers exposing herself and the lubricating fluids her pussy produced in anticipation of being filled with Maephrogh's massive cock.

Maephrogh rolled his cold soulless eyes the one-track mind of a newly born demoness never ceased to amaze even him. Not that he certainly did not hunger himself and desire to rip that virgin pussy apart he ached to do it.

Nevertheless, Maephrogh had his orders "Lilith the Queen has ordered me to not reward you until you have finished your transformation; you need to do one more thing".

Lilith hungered so badly to be filled to be used and abused, to feed on cum she wanted to suck and mount Maephrogh's cock so bad, it was unbearable. But she managed to ask "What do I need to do master" even if she was unable to take her hungry soulless eyes off his glorious cock she licked her lips as a thousand wicked thoughts crossed her mind involving that cock and her body.

Maephrogh lifted Lilith's delicate face with his demon clawed hand such an innocent looking face and yet inside she had a rotten dark core she was such a complete soulless whore. Maephrogh licked her face with his thick rough demon tongue at the thought of that innocent face with his entire cock buried down her throat stuffing her petite frame crossed his own often one-track mind. "You are to consume the soul of a mortal, feed your hunger my bitch" Maephrogh ran his clawed hand over his crotch "then you can have your reward".

Lilith's eyes lit up with joy at having an order, serving her master's wishes caused her virgin pussy to burn hot it ached to be filled by her master's cock, oh she so wanted to serve her master right now. Her excited mind longed to taste the honey of human females to feel the warmth of a man between her legs; she hungered and was finally going to feed.

She leaped to her feet as Maephrogh was enveloped in flames and disappeared back to his realm of fire to his master the Queen. Lilith ran into the bathroom and showered she licked what black demon cum she could and absorbed as much as she could through her skin.

She ran her hands up her body enjoying the curves the softness of her skin. She stepped out and checked out her new body in the mirror, the once 30-year-old male now looked like a petite blonde 19 year old with wide hips, pouting lips and curves to drive mortals wild. The body, face, and yes the mind of a complete slut looked back and Lilith for the first time felt the reflection was truly her own the warden was long dead.

Lilith flexed her shoulders and bounced enjoying the look and feel of jiggling her DDD breasts checking from different angles expanding and shrinking them at will. She felt her cute round ass slapping it, enjoying its shape and her exposed hairless pussy.

She noticed the thick curtains blocking anyone from looking into her bathroom from across the street, the thought of hundreds of humans watching her naked body every time she showered or dressed.

This drew a guttural moan from her lips as she tore them down and ran her left hand from her pussy across her boobs as she wondered if she was being watched even now. She turned blew a kiss at her reflection in the mirror simply expressing her joy at her new life as a woman.

Lilith realised this would be technically her first time, she ran her fingers over her aching virgin pussy even as a depraved sex demon she wanted her first to be special. Special to her though meant as big as possible.

Thinking about big she remembered Jason on the second floor a single young man of 24; He worked out a lot and had nicely built arms, thighs, and a hard muscled chest. She gave an involuntary "Mmmmm" as she pictured his hard stomach muscles and then she licked her lips at the thought of his large black cock buried inside her.

Her knee's weakened at the thought eager to spread to expose her wet opening, she hungered, her eyes grew cold as the hunt begun and she walked out of her apartment completely naked a common enough mistake of newly born sex demons.

She knocked on his door resisting the urge to use her inhuman strength to simply rip the door off its hinges and mount the helpless male inside. The thought only increased her ache and she crossed her legs in a vain attempt to stem the flow of her juices running down her legs.

Lilith wondered why he was taking so long and knocked again slightly harder, her thoughts were simply, come on naked white female wanting your cock inside her waiting outside, what is taking this man so long. Her frustration building her enhanced overly stimulated senses only made things more difficult, she could smell him his presence she knew he was inside and alone.

Her hunger getting the better of her she pressed her slender female arms against the door with little effort, its reinforced hinges and lock begun to creak just as the sounds of Jason unlocking it came from the other side.

Lilith smiled a broad smile radiating a false warmth and innocence as she flicked a strain of blonde hair from her face. Her big blue eyes to Jason seemed warm and caring but deep inside the demon cold and evil examined her prey. She tried not to gasp at the sight of the deliciously strong scent of a young virile male in his prime.

The excitement of her first prey being within reach she could not contain for long and begun to bounce and giggle with glee her bountiful breasts happily following suit. Jason was shocked he was about to say something but forgot what it was the moment he realised a naked white female was happily bouncing her wonderful breasts at him at his door.

His brain froze in shock his cock somehow kept it together, and knew what to do as it eagerly engorged itself with blood. Lilith completely oblivious to the fact she had no clothes on or what the sight her blonde giggling petite frame with large bouncing breasts and unbelievable curves were, to a male on the other side of the world from his girl and 6 months from their last coupling.

Lilith wasted no time and took matters into her own hands wrapping her slender arms around Jason forcing him back into his apartment pressing her body into his, her breasts squeezed between their bodies as she kissed him entering his mouth with her tongue tasting this man.

Her hands expertly unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants her left hand rising under his shirt, feeling his muscled chest while her right went down griping his already swollen cock. She broke the kiss to whisper into his ear, "Please, I need it so badly" and giggled licking his cheek before locking her lips to his sucking his tongue.

Jason could not believe his luck! However, he had no idea that this girl was a monster of unbelievable darkness its true aim was not yet apparent to Jason. However, his fate was sealed, this girl's petite delicate human form was deceptive she was a sex demon; she was stronger faster than any human was, she could smell Jason feel his very essence.

Once her kind locked onto their prey, getting what they wanted was inevitable no walls or any distance this mortal could run would save him. All Jason could do in his blissful ignorance of his fate was to enjoy the fun in the mean time.

Lilith's new body built for seduction this was not just her appearance, her body at will would produce pheromones she could arouse males or females with her scent alone. Her saliva contained chemicals, which would drastically increase a human's sex drive. Her skin at will when in contact with a human would send microscopic tendrils penetrating the skin injecting her victim with powerful toxins and drug like chemicals making a human relinquish free will and become incapable of even wanting to resist until it was too late.

Jason was getting the full treatment Lilith's mind and body worked as one for her prize. His pants slid to the ground as Lilith wrapped her arms around Jason's neck she jumped and wrapped her legs around Jason's waist as he instinctively grabbed her wide hips holding her against his body his now rock solid cock of 12" pointing directly at Lilith's exposed gushing pussy.

Lilith giggled as she was finally fulfilling her purpose and plunged her round ass down, her pussy seemed to open wide on its own and swallow his cock as she slide down it. Lilith bit her lip at the wonderful feeling only a man-cock deep inside her burning pussy could provide an ache a need fulfilled.

Lilith's pussy like the rest of her body had something different about it from human girls, as Lilith's pussy tightly gripped Jason's bulging straining cock. Her muscles worked every inch of it her pussy actually did have a mind of its own; It had its own master, Lilith and was eager to please and adjusted itself for maximum pleasure both for Lilith and her victim. It also performed one other vital function; its walls produced and fired a constant stream of microscopic darts into Jason's cock too small for the male victim to feel, but the chemicals were a concoction any pharmaceutical company would love to get its hands on.

While Lilith's pussy was busy working and firing a mixture of chemicals into Jason's cock, some to keep him hard, some to make him much bigger; in fact, Jason's cock was now 15" and growing.

Lilith's eyes rolled and glazed over as her demonic body ramped up the pleasure for her and him. Jason's mind burned only to pump himself into Lilith's body her unnatural beauty and flow of chemicals into his blood stream already stripping him of any self will or thoughts outside of rutting into her hot moist depths.

Jason's balls swelled to double then triple its normal size as another of Lilith's chemicals went to work, the act of their fucking became so tense Jason fell backwards onto the floor with Lilith still thrusting herself onto his cock riding him down without missing a single beat.

Jason's hands worked onto Lilith's breasts giving shocks of pleasure for her as his cock exploded inside her. Lilith shook violently as his cock exploded repeatedly with little pause for recovery, the result of her vaginas hard work. Lilith's eyes turned into slits her tongue split down the middle Jason's mind was gone his thoughts only of his cock being squeezed of what felt like life itself.

Lilith leaned forward thrusting her left breast into Jason's mouth he hungrily accepted and sucked Lilith's soft but firm and rounded breast, which produced rich sweet milk at will no human could resist. The pleasure of feeling suckled for the first time was amazing to Lilith in fact she delayed the inevitable for a moment just to enjoy this new sensation her body was experiencing.

However, as Jason's human cock started to produce less and less precious cum his balls pushed beyond human limits having provided a full lifetimes amount of cum in just less than 8 minutes, Lilith's inexperience and eagerness to feed her cum thirst had pushed this human male's body beyond limits.

With a little more moderation, an experienced Demoness can work a human male up to an hour before permanently damaging production. He was unfortunately for him now forever ruined barren, dry useless he could no longer produce, and as far as Lilith was concerned a barren empty male was an abomination to be destroyed.

Her body's hunger only grew, as was typical of her kind especially as a newly born she felt a burning rage explode within her at the realisation of her victim no longer being capable of feeding her needs. This human's weak body broken already was denying her what she needed so badly.

She vainly thrust herself upon his cock gripping it harder and harder she grunted louder and louder, as the sound of her plump round heart shaped ass slapping against Jason grew louder. She was working it for every drop but she knew it was time to stop playing with her food; she had another hunger that she needed to feed.

She was a new born and had never eaten before but her demonic instincts were strong and took over. Her nails grew longer as she griped his shoulders and dug them into his flesh. Her pussy grew tighter and tighter as Jason snapped, out of his chemically induced trance from the pain in his shoulders and crushing of his cock.

He realised her eyes were not human she stared back her demon slits for pupils no longer concealing the cold soulless darkness of the monster she truly was. Her mouth slightly open, her split demon tongue slipped out, and a stream of black drool trailed out of it. Feeding Lilith's thirst for one other thing was now what she wanted most from this pathetic mortal spent so quickly she was disgusted by human frailty.

The fact that no human could even come close to ever satisfying what Lilith was never mattered to her kind and so the poor human never received mercy from their inevitable demonic rage as she no longer had any concept of such a thing.

Lilith was determined she would get every last drop of semen from this human one way or another she could feel and smell that he still had a few precious drops deep inside him, needing release. Her legs clamped around him with inhuman strength, as did her pussy now tightly gripping this man's cock her soft velvet walls become cold and sharp.

They tore into his cock consuming his man flesh retrieving any cum inside. His groin was pulled towards her pussy has it consumed his genitals seeking what her body craved for eternity an insatiable need for the seed of men. Jason screamed in agony and struggled under Lilith, but this mere human was no match for her iron grip thanks to her demonic strength she leant forward her jaws clicked as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Her mouth opened unnaturally wide exposing hundreds of inhuman sets of black needle sharp teeth she bit down on his face covering his mouth and nose drawing blood tasting his flesh she hungered so much for this moment.

A soft orange glow came from Jason's chest as his horrified muffled attempts to scream continued the glow rose to his throat to his mouth and then finally into Lilith and then silence. Lilith let go of his dead face her jaw clicking back into position her eyes still rolled back but jet black, she buckled backwards, lifting her head up.

Jason's blood was clearly smeared around her mouth, and screamed an inhuman sound as her body convulsed and shook intense waves of pleasure rippled up and down her body. Lilith had absorbed her first soul, after coming down from her intense high of a fresh feed she patted the side of Jason's dead face and cooed.

Already her form and personality returning to her innocent bubbly facade "Good boy!" she squeaked in a innocent pure voice and ran her tongue down Jason's dead face licking the still warm blood oozing from her massive bite mark "mmmmmmm".

Her pussy also having finished with its own feast having retrieved what seed the corpse had left inside it. Lilith lost interest in what remained of Jason and stood up a little unsteady from her recent gorging, she paused to wipe a bead of sweat from her left breast and licked Jason's blood from around her lips loudly smacking them content with a job well done.

Lilith was only a few steps from Jason's corpse and about to leave his apartment, when she felt a change. A knot sensation twisted deep inside her, Her slender belly bulged ballooning and throbbed She dropped to her knees confused and scared as she begin to burn all over something was happening to her body!