Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 05

Story Info
Lilith eagerly accepts her master's massive reward.
2.4k words
4.5
33k
5

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil

Chapter 5 – Lilith's reward

Maephrogh could feel his latest whore had forever damned a new human, his Queen hissed as the new soul arrived torn and beaten by Lilith's body. Its miserable journey of pain and suffering was only beginning. Jason's essence was pounced upon and tasted by untold numbers of demons eager to feast on and torment it for eternity.

Maephrogh was enjoying his master's pussy even the pleasure of the ruination of a new soul was not enough to pull his face from the glorious pussy of the demon Queen. His massive demon tongue buried between the sickly spread legs of his master thrusting into her its rough sandpaper like skin causing fantastic pulses of pleasure to his master. However, it was time to reward Lilith.

The Queen hissed at Maephrogh grabbing his left horn and ripping his face from her pussy, his long deeply buried tongue taking some time to trail out of her pussy. Even then, it was still straining for one last lick of his masters juices. Despite Maephrogh's male demonic bulk, which did tower over his Queens female body she was infinitely older and more powerful than Maephrogh.

She effortlessly and roughly tossed him aside as if he was a rag doll crashing hard onto the searing red-hot stone floor of her throne room. Maephrogh's place at her pussy almost instantly taken by a demoness seeking her Queens's reward for her own twisted black deeds. She shoved her clawed fist into her Queens soaking pussy as both locked mouths and long slender demonic tongues entered each other's bodies.

Maephrogh burst into flames as he left the demon realm and returned to Lilith's apartment. Flames burst from the corner of Lilith's bedroom as Maephrogh stepped into the human world. Lilith had already begun the fun it seemed. Her new full demon body was impressive even to Maephrogh his massive demon cock stirred, rapidly expanding as his inhuman balls swelled.

Lilith was on the floor with her legs spread wide reminding Maephrogh of his master only moments before, how much alike sluts were he thought to himself. Lilith smiled at the sight of her master as she happily pounded her clawed fists into herself, tearing into her burning pussy walls as black demon blood flowed from it.

Maephrogh appreciated she had put the effort into spreading herself facing the direction he would arrive from, he wished his other many whores would take the time to think ahead a little like that.

Maephrogh stroked his massive cock as his massive demonic bulk moved towards Lilith. She licked her lips at the sight of this muscled demon as his cock grew and thickened veins bulging she burned for that cock, for those muscles that body.

She wanted Maephrogh her master to bury himself inside her forever. Lilith despite her lust and the fact that the moment she would be finally impaling herself upon her master was imminent. She was not quiet able to remove her fists from her searing hot wet pussy.

Her orgasms from the thrusts of her fists, and the intense pain of her claws ripping her soft sensitive vaginal walls was just too much to give up just yet. Maephorgh's cock had filled itself with evil demon blood having extended to its 4' length and its glorious 1' thickness. The tip quivered as a steady stream of black demon seed oozed from its wonderful round head and ran down its sides.

The stream increasing as Maephrogh's strokes increased in speed. Lilith gasped, as the thought of what it would be like when that thing finally went off inside her. Her hands already busy she reached out with her long demon tongue towards Maephrogh 1' ..2' it strained to reach this cock, to lick it until finally Maephrogh brought himself within reach.

Lilith's demon tongue wrapped itself around his huge member covering itself both sides of its forks having a mind of their own working themselves into the thick seed that was flowing down covering his massive shaft. Lilith on contact with this black nectar finally summoned the resolve she needed to remove her clawed fists from her own pussy.

Lilith eagerly grabbed hold of her prize; she felt she had worked hard for this going many minutes without even fucking a human. She griped tightly both hands digging there claws inches into Maephrogh's rock hard cock. The pain caused him to roar with intense pleasure. Being the whore she was Lilith could not help but take the time to run her left hand over Maephrogh's balls, ripping the sensitive skin as she did so. She was pleased when she felt what must have been basketball-sized globes throbbing with delicious sweet nectar all for her.

She ran her mouth up his cock lapping up his seed his wonderful sweet demon seed. She wanted to hug this glorious cock, to bury her face into his seed forever but she wanted it inside her the most. As she approached his cock head, its 1' width required Lilith to click her lower jaw out of place even though her body was built for this it was still actually quiet painful but she enjoyed it. Her throat prepared to expand Lilith did not need to breath she was not human any more and so movements of her diaphragm and gases that she appeared to be breathing was quiet simply an act for appearances.

Just as Lilith was about to swallow, Maephrogh grunted and hissed, his clawed fist smashed down onto the top of Lilith's head. His claws each 3" in length daggers in-fact that would easily slice a human apart smashed through her skin and entered her skull. The blow caused Lilith to spasm as her body shook with delight at the unexpected pain.

Maephrogh with his claws still buried into her skull lifted her body off her feet and away from his cock, her clawed hands tried to dig in. Her tongue vainly tried to wrap itself around his cock, but he was too fast. He hissed at her face annoyed that his new whore could not yet tell what was wanted. He smashed her face first into the wall breaking her neck and spine on impact making another body sized hole in Lilith's room.

Maephrogh liked the sound of breaking bones a personal fetish of his, he lifted her limp body away from the wall and smashed her again even harder listening to the sweet sound of crushing snapping bones in her body. Letting go of Lilith, her broken body crumpled to the floor even her black wings twisted and broken.

Maephrogh flicked away the sizable chunk of Lilith's skull, skin, and the black hair that remained impaled on his clawed hand. It burnt into ashes and left the human world leaving a sulphur smell before it even touched the ground.

Within seconds Lilith's skull had already healed her black gray demon skin renewed itself over the new bone and long strains of her black hair replaced what was missing. Her neck clicked back into position, as did her spine her body making sure she felt every jagged edge of sharp bone digging into her flesh. She moaned as a series of broken and crushed bones inside healed in mere seconds. She looked at Maephrogh her master with the look of wanting and need that only a whore can give.

Her master puzzled Lilith, he was giving her mixed signals, she loved her master breaking her body the pain was exquisite and she hoped for more. But she could not understand why he would not enter her. Her confused inexperienced mind trying to understand she gasped at the thought that her beloved master and that wonderful cock was only for men!. Maephrogh could tell from the shocked look on her face her dark eyes and gasp that Lilith was not getting it, not yet.

Although he could not complain, having to beat it out of his whores was an enjoyable experience. He swung his right fist smashing into the side of Lilith's face a stream of black demon blood erupting from her mouth.

The force of the blow would easily collapse and then rip apart a human head like a bullet through a watermelon. However, it instead violently ripped her head to the right twisting her head backwards snapping her neck again and forcing her torso to twist to the right and downwards.

This snapped her spine with a particularly devastating spiral fracture at her waist as her head slammed into the floor. Lilith's already over active pussy gushed black juices as her body convulsed wracked with a pain-induced orgasm.

Lilith's head disturbingly rotated back into position her broken cheekbones and jaw clicking back into shape fully healed. She screamed "Ohhhhh yes master hit me, beat your slut!" as she realised how much joy her master gave her while her broken back snapped back into position. Maephrogh roared an inhuman animal sound something unholy that should never be in the human world out of frustration.

He was not sure to be annoyed or impressed by the depth of Lilith's sick and twisted desires, for a young demoness mere hours old her depravity was quiet advanced.

Lilith finally realised her master was angry with her, she looked deeply into her masters black soulless eyes wanting to please him as he looked into hers. She realised something she did not notice before she could feel him, his needs and desires she realised her master had thoughts depraved even by her standards.

They rushed over her, through her; oh, she wanted to try that one. His mind it opened like a book for her. Then it dawned, what she had mistaken for just mild foreplay was actually a lesson to force her to use this power, and now she knew exactly what her master desired.

Lilith felt great relief that her previous fear of having to share cock with her master turned out to be unfounded. Lilith smiled as her skin rippled beginning the transformation process, her bones snapped resized crunched inside her body her black wings folded and retreated into her.

The process was much quicker than the first time no longer lasting minutes but less than 10 seconds. Not that the lovely pain was any less, the wonderful agony. Lilith moaned and rubbed herself as the change took place. Maephrogh grinned as black drool ran from his hungry demonic mouth.

Lilith giggled as she put her delicate pink nailed finger onto her youthful pouty lips, her skin a pure soft white. Her face and body once again looked 19 as she returned to her deceptively cute but completely evil human form. Lilith knew her masters needs now she sprouted ponytails instead of a bob as she stood up.

She ran her hands down her curved petite frame momentarily enjoying her human form and her soft round DDD breasts. She strutted with soft delicate feline movements towards the bed her peach like bum swinging. Maephrogh ran his claws down her round ass ripping strips off her that healed instantly.

Lilith knew exactly what her master wanted she climbed onto her bed and took position on all fours, she curved her back eagerly pointing her soft round peach shaped bum towards Maephrogh. Its lovely innocent and deceptively pure looking pussy leaking clear juices. Lilith eagerly waited for her master she wanted nothing more than to be mounted and destroyed by Maephrogh's demon cock.

Maephrogh positioned himself between her legs his 4' cock was massive compared to Lilith's petite human form body, too big in fact. Lilith longed for this moment as her master's glorious cock spread her pussy lips. Lilith gripped the sheets and gritted her teeth as Maephrogh thrust himself down deep inside her, grunting at the amazing tightness of Lilith's pussy.

Her head bobbed up and down left to right randomly jerking flailing her blonde ponytails around; as the demon cock stretched her tender pussy. It was hungrily grabbing Maephrogh's cock feeding him further inside, her pussy walls greedily gorging itself on the black demon seed his cock was covered with. Lilith squealed with delight "Oh master my master does my flesh please you?" his was certainly more than pleasing her!

One foot she could feel her hips strain and click wider to accommodate her belly bulged as his cock stretched her pussy, two feet his cock was in her chest. She had no organs for it to displace her pussy merely stretched into her petite body and then finally the bulge of the head of Maephrogh's cock distorted Lilith's throat and entered her mouth at three feet.

At four feet, his cock head forced her jaws apart as a black gush of cum spewed from Lilith's mouth onto the bed head. Lilith was in a world of her own but besides the gigantic demon cock buried inside her she also enjoyed the feeling of her masters basketball sized balls slapping into her arse. With his full length inside her body, she felt so full so complete her human form toes curled. She wanted to beg her master "fuck me, fuck your whore give it to me harder!" but her mouth was full at the time.

Maephrogh grunted as he suddenly withdrew his length from Lilith's burning pussy. Lilith's pussy realising it was withdrawing begun tightening grabbing burying small demonic hooks into his cock skin. It was fighting hard to prevent removal, as did Lilith's natural instincts to push and impale herself. She begun to panic and begged her master to keep it inside her.

It took his full demonic strength burying his claws into her supple bum, to hold her into place and just left the tip of his cock head inside her. His cock gave her a small dose a mere half gallon of a particularly strong mixture of hot black seed, which immediately caused her body to shake. This temporarily eased her panic calming her as it nourished itself on this sweet potent gift.

Then he did something Lilith was not expecting, a surprise for Lilith. His cock's width increased another half foot. Its surface rippled with ridges and bumps he knew Lilith will love this, he made sure to bury his left hand claws deeply to the bone into her plump bum flesh. He needed to firmly hold his whore into place for what was to come.

He lifted his bulk slightly higher so he could thrust much harder and gripped one of Lilith's ponytails yanking her head back. Maephrogh answered his whores question "Yes whore your flesh pleases me". The destroyer of virgins grinned at his own one-track mind as he ploughed into Lilith's petite body, which was completely unprepared for his cocks' true form or his full demonic fury.