Lilith Shorts: A Night with Tinera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake let out a scream as her tail suddenly shoved its way into his asshole. Just like before it hurt at first and soon turned pleasurable as she thruster it into him. She was bouncing on his cock like she was riding a bull just glaring at him with those eyes. The pleasure he was feeling was intense but he felt like such a fool for buying that video not knowing exactly what Amy had been turned into.

She had a sick twisted smile on her face as two wings suddenly shot from her back spreading across the room while he skin began to turn a reddish color. Her hair began to darken as well as he watched his wife turn into a full demon just like Tinera while continuing to fuck him. He couldn't hold on much longer as he felt ready to explode while she continued to ride him like a wild animal.

"Give it to me Baby, give me your cum!" She said in a deeper voice.

Jake couldn't fight the feeling as his cock finally erupted inside her making them both scream out their lust as she began to spray that strange liquid from her tail into him just like Tinera did before which just made him cum over and over again. The feeling was so intense he wasn't sure how much longer he could take it as it was too much to bare until his cock finally stopped and began to relax again.

Amy writhed on top of him enjoying the sensation as she touched herself feeling her new body. She opened her eyes and looked down at Jake who was barely able to keep his eyes open as she leaned down and kissed him again. Between his eyes opening and closing, he noticed her starting to return to her normal self again as the wings folded up and her skin lightened.

"You and I are going to have some fun." She said before kissing him again and licking the side of his face before everything went dark again.

12