Lilith Shorts: The Massage

Story Info
Nessira has found a better way to feed forest nymphs.
1.9k words
4.49
26.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

Hi, this is a shorter story than usual so I thought I'd start doing more like this in the Lilith series but calling them Lilith shorts just so people know what they are getting. I will still be doing the normal Liliths Emporium series as well but let me know what you think and enjoy!

*****

Clint looked around at all the strange things around him. Having passed this place multiple times he finally decided to check it out for himself but he was a bit surprised by what he was looking at. He had been to a few different sex toy shops in his past but this was unlike any sex shop he had ever set foot in before.

"Well hello there," Nessira said walking out from behind the shelf he was looking at

"Oh hi, nice shop you have here."

"Thank you, what brings you in today?"

"I was curious I guess."

"Ha, that's what most of my customers say when they come here for the first time."

"Seems quiet in here, do you get a lot of business?"

"Oh we get plenty, but what about you, what are you looking for?"

"Honestly I was looking for more the normal sex toy stuff."

"Oh really, that sounds boring."

"I dunno about that, I've seen some pretty interesting things in those stores."

"Well then, if you are looking for something interesting, let me show you a few things then shall I?"

"Sure I guess." He said following her as he continues to look around.

As she walked she noticed him checking her out a little before she said: "ahem, see something you like?"

"Huh, oh no, sorry, my eye's were wondering I guess, I meant no disrespect!"

"None taken, however just a warning, I do have a boyfriend."

"I am really sorry, maybe I should just go?"

"Not at all, you're in a shop that deals in sex, and if you weren't checking me out I'd think something was wrong."

"Oh, okay then?" He said nervously.

"You know what, I think I know exactly what you need if you're interested?"

"What's that?"

"How about a massage?"

"Excuse me?"

"You are here because you are stressed out obviously and I am a licensed professional."

"I don't know I..."

"Trust me, I am very good with my hands!"

"Are you saying what I think... But wait you said that..."

"Calm down, I promise no part of my body will touch your genitals, just your muscles to help you relax."

"I dunno,"

"Don't be nervous, I promise you won't regret it and you'll walk out of here feeling the best you have in a long time."

"Tempting, but it sounds expensive."

"We just so happen to be doing a promotion right now, full grease, oil, and filter for just $20."

"Grease, oil, and filter?"

"Not much of a car guy I take it, just a joke, please follow me." She said as she turned towards a door that he didn't remember seeing moments ago.

Clint followed her into this little room which had a very nice aroma in it. Just the scent alone was enough to help him relax a bit as she walked over and put her hand down on the massage table in the middle of the room. He couldn't see what was underneath it as the cloth on it touched the floor but it looked like a basic massage table.

"Okay, I will be back there getting ready, you strip down and lay face down on the table."

"Strip down, all the way?"

"There is a towel in that drawer, I promise I won't look," Nessira said as she headed over behind a curtain and began pulling out different oils.

Clint was nervous and confused but he was also intrigued. She was very hot and even though she promised not to touch him sexually he was a little excited to feel her hands all over his body. Just thinking about it got him very aroused so he quickly stripped down and grabbed a towel trying to cover his bare ass as much as he could.

"Okay then," Nessira said walking out from behind the curtain wearing a white button up which looked more like a nurses outfit. "Just get comfortable and relax. Now I have some incense going that is a special brand that I use during massages, it helps you relax but people have been known to hallucinate a little."

"Hallucinate, are you drugging me?"

"Absolutely not, its just sometimes people become so relaxed they start dreaming a little, it adds to the experience."

"Okay?" He said a little concerned.

"Just relax, I promise whatever you experience will be pleasurable."

Clint placed his face down in the little circular opening as he felt her pour a warm oily fluid on his back before her hands starting to gently rub it into his skin. He was actually starting to feel relaxed as her fingers danced along his muscles working out little kinks he had had for years. The fluid also seemed to tingle a little warming up as she went.

"This feels amazing!" He said as he began to feel something else happening beneath him.

His penis had started getting hard and was pressing against the matt beneath him. It was a little uncomfortable at first as he felt it even starting to hurt a bit like he was on viagra or something. He tried to hide his discomfort and enjoy the massage but it was getting more difficult to do so with every passing moment. Nessira could see his discomfort and smiled as it was as she had planned. She reached down and pushed a button that dropped a circular area around his penis letting it hang down more comfortably. Clint let out a sigh of relief as that trap door made his penis more comfortable but was wondering why she had a contraption like that.

"So this is a milking table, if that's what they are called?"

"Relax, I could tell you were uncomfortable and my massages usually cause that sort of thing so I had this installed for my client's comfort."

"Oh, well it is more comfortable, sorry though!"

"Nonsense, getting an erection during a massage is perfectly natural.

Clint relaxed again enjoying her soothing touch as her hands squeezed his shoulder blades. It was nice for a while until her hands were down gently rubbing the back of his legs sliding up towards his ass getting close but stopping before she touched any of his private areas. He did notice his cock was still a little sore as if his erection was unnatural and seemed like it was a bit much.

He took a deep breath taking in the aroma of the scents she had been filling the area with. The smells were nice but he was starting to feel a little strange, almost light headed as he felt every muscle in his body go limp. He could still move his fingers and toes but he was so tired all of a sudden but everything felt amazing when he suddenly felt something gently brush across the tip of his cock that was hanging under the table.

"What... The?" He said feeling very drowsy.

"Shh, just relax," Nessira said as her voice felt soothing.

Clint felt nothing for a few moments until something touched his cock again. He was trying not to feel nervous but suddenly something warm and wet started to engulf his cock. It felt like a warm moist hole similar to a mouth or even a pussy but it felt tighter and it squeezed his member as it started to slide up and down like it was sucking him off.

"Wa... Wait... Something... Is..."

"Shh, just relax and enjoy."

Clint was a little scared but he suddenly didn't have the strength to try to pull away. The sensation got stronger as whatever was under the table began sucking him harder getting faster as it went. There was a warm fluid all over his cock which seemed to be enhancing the sensation. The room was spinning a little but the feeling was amazing. He began to feel something else as well like a vine or tendrils start to wrap around his balls tightening around them. It didn't hurt but he was getting a bit more concerned but his body began to feel weaker and he soon realized he couldn't do anything except enjoy the sensation being forced upon him.

He didn't notice that Nessira had slid off the towel covering his backside and had taken a bowl of some sort of warm thick fluid and had started pouring it on his ass letting it drip down between his legs and down his cock. Whatever this stuff was it was making his whole waist start to tingle as the fluid dripped inside his ass and began to tingle his prostate gland making his whole body convulse as the thing under the table sucked harder on his member.

"Oh, my... Holy..." He moaned out as he felt himself about to cum.

He felt his penis begin to swell a little to the point if almost being uncomfortable. He didn't have the strength to stop what was happening and soon he blew his load into whatever was sucking his cock under the table. His orgasm seemed to last a solid minute making his whole body shake as his bodily fluid was sucked from him like a vacuum. Nessira was still massaging him with a big smile on her face watching him twitch and spasm before he finally passed out.

Nessira wiped off her hands on a towel before she walked around to the other side of the table lifting up the blanket seeing the forest nymph plant she had placed under the there. It was still latched onto his cock but with a little stroke of its shaft it released him and she pulled it out as it started to grow taking on its humanoid form. She brought it into another room and placed it on a little makeshift bed letting it transform in peace before heading back out to Clint.

She had found that offering massages was a great way to trick men into feeding forest nymph plants and as long as she stopped the process after the first orgasm they wouldn't drain their victims to death. If she let them feed off multiple men they could still get enough nourishment to complete their transformation into adulthood.

Nessira bent over and began whispering something into Clint's ear. It was a spell she had learned long ago which she used to alter memories. When Clint awoke he wouldn't remember anything except a very relaxing massage he had been given by her.

---

About an hour later Clint awoke on the bed feeling well rested and relaxed. A few aches and pains he had been dealing with were gone and he had felt the best he had in years. He lifted himself up and looked around the room until he saw Nessira standing there behind him before he quickly covered himself with the towel.

"Um, what happened?" He asked.

"You fell asleep during my massage."

"I am so sorry!"

"Ha, don't be, its part of the therapy, how do you feel?"

"I feel, really good actually."

"You see, I told you that you would."

"Thank you so much, I might come back again."

"I see." She said laughing a little.

"No it's just, I feel amazing!"

"That's good, honestly feel free to come back as often as you like, we just started offering this service so let people know about it."

"I definitely will, thanks again!"

"You're quite welcome, see you again soon!" Nessira said with a smile as Clint got dressed and left the shop with a smile on his face.

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers