Lilith's Dark Tales of Whoredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she had many clients, she soon fell afoul of her owner. She was poor at bargaining and, desperate to be fucked constantly, she accepted any price they offered before they walked away. Tales spread and she became known as the cheapest whore in the area. Clients learned to offer little and threaten to walk away to have her. Whilst being seen as such set her loins tingling, it often earned her a beating by her owner, which she also enjoyed, for she saw it as a step towards her ultimate dream.

As the days passed, however, she began to feel confined. Although being a whore felt good, she considered herself a slut first and foremost. She tired of taking only those with coin. She wanted to strip naked, walk into the street, and take everyone for no price at all. She saw herself as prey for these people, they should not have to pay to fuck her raw.

Since they were on a rotation, she began to use her free time to be the slut she was. She would walk the streets, offering her body for free. She began committing acts that her employer forbade her doing as a whore. But since this stole business, her habits infuriated her owner and she would be beaten again. But this did not stop her. Her owner then threatened to sell her to a man with darker tastes, tastes that few women survived. Michaela's loins flared upon hearing this, she knew then that this person her owner spoke of was the predator she so yearned for. She begged him to do so but was slapped and sent to her room.

The final straw for her owner came one night when she was displaying her wares from her room. Unable to bear the restraints of her role any longer, she took of what little clothing she wore, left her cubicle, laid herself on the cobble street and spread her legs, inviting everyone to do what they will to her. Everyone looked at her in puzzlements at first, but soon people took advantage of her. For hours she laid there, taking anyone who had a mind to fuck her, but depriving her owner of further business.

She was eventually dragged from the street. Seeking to minimise his losses, the owner carried out his threat and sent the gleeful Michaela to the special customer. When she looked into the man's soulless eyes she could barely contain her excitement. She knew this to be the man that could grant her what she always wanted. She kissed him and begged him to kill her brutally, he merely nodded and turned. She was led to his basement where she happily appraised his blood-stained instruments.

Body quivering in anticipation, she lay back on the stained surgical table and spread her legs to him, waiting for him to destroy her. "I am your willing slut, your prey. Fuck me and murder me."

For days it lasted, as the monster fucked her he would cut and carve away at her. She would scream in ecstasy and agony, but always she begged him to continue. Throughout the ordeal she heard the whispers more clearly than ever before. They appraised her and approved of her actions, and as she died in a bloody orgasm they welcomed her.

Michaela would have been pleased to know her remains were cast into a landfill like so much garbage. In her deepest moment of despair she was shown the way to her goal, her goal in life being to be a slut who was used and disposed of.

No one has yet found her remains, and the monster she so sought still practices his craft to this day, a person who sluts like Michaela can go to to be used like the prey they know themselves to be.

Epilogue:

Many will find these tales sick and wrong. Indeed as I lay with her, lust stirred and fascination increased, the polite and shy child within me screams at the evilness of it. How it is sinful and unholy.

But I do not believe her intent was to say that these are good things as such, that all women should be whores. Far from it. I strongly believe she intends them as cautionary tales for our realm. Her favoured children are like a lake and society a poorly built dam. They force them to suppress their nature with delusions of morals and laws, that it is wrong because those with power say so. As a result, when something inevitably causes the dam to fail, their suppressed desires flood out in one violent and catastrophic wave. That is why she embraces them, she takes pity on them and brings them to her side where they can be who they are. Not whores, but strong, independent women unafraid of their sexuality and subservient to no priest or spoiled, power hungry individual. She does not represent evil carnality, but open-mindedness and strength to those with the courage to obtain it.