Lilith's Emporium: A New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're..."

"I know, I'm hideous!"

He took her hand and pulled her close examining her before he said: "you look beautiful!"

"You're just saying that."

"No I'm not, Anna I love you and yeah this is weird, actually very weird but I have never been more turned on before in my life."

"Really?"

"Really, I mean, is it safe?"

"I can make it safe." She said putting her hand on his chest and gently pushing him down on the bed before sliding off the covers.

She looked at his erect cock and started to feel strange like her instincts were kicking in but she picked up the little foil wrapper that Nessira had given her and opened it up. Peter looked at the red rubber condom in her hand as she placed it on his cock unrolling it like a regular condom down his shaft.

"A condom?" He asked a little confused. They both looked as it began to glow for a moment before disappearing leaving his cock there hard and uncovered. "What happened?"

"I'm not sure, I was told it only had to be used once and it would protect you from me."

"I see," he said leaning up and pulling her close. "Let's find out."

"Wait, it might be too dangerous to..." She stopped as his lips pressed against hers.

It was hard for her to resist as the changes to her made gave her an extremely high sex drive and this animalistic lust was starting to take over as she climbed on top of him grinding herself against his cock. Neither one of them could contain their lust as something about her transformation was driving Peter wild.

"Wait, wait wait!" It's too risky!" She said trying as hard as she could to stop.

"I don't care, I don't want to live in a world where I can't fuck you so If I die again then I die!"

"Oh fuck!" She said as she could no longer resist before she spread her legs a little letting his cock slide inside her with ease.

Anna sat up riding her husband's cock again as her wings stretched out. Peter ran his hands up along her stomach before cupping her breasts and squeezing them in his palms. He felt her nipples perk up as she grabbed his wrists and pushed his hands harder against herself.

The sex felt amazing as she continued to move her hips milking his cock. As strange as all of this was Peter didn't care ab9ut what had happened to Anna as long as they could still be together. He actually felt guilty feeling as though if he hadn't worked so many late nights he would have maybe caught on that something was wrong and maybe have stopped it.

Anna also felt guilty for what she had done to him and what she had let happen to her. It was constantly in the back of her mind but all that matter alright now was the pleasure they were sharing right now. She was still a little scared that she could kill him again but she wanted to believe that Nessira was telling the truth about the condom.

Peter pulled himself up planting his face into her chest as he began to suck on her breasts teasing her nipples with his tongue. There was fear in the back of his mind as well that Anna could kill him again but it just seemed to turn him on even more as he continued to taste her skin. Her scent was strong and intoxicating as it filled his nostrils getting him even more aroused.

Soon neither one of them cared about the consequences or anything anymore. Their lust grew stronger and stronger as the pleasure grew between them. Whatever changes had happened to Anna had made sex a hundred times better than they thought possible as their moans grew louder and louder and they got closer to orgasm. Peter looked up at his wife who stared at him with those black eyes which pierced his very soul. It was as if time had stopped right on the edge of orgasm as they held each other tightly before letting out cries of passion as his cock erupted inside her followed by her pussy tightening around him and vibrating as she enjoyed her own pleasure.

Neither one of them knew how long to orgasm lasted before they collapsed into the bed together still wrapped in each other's embrace. Her wings folded around him as they held each other still shaking from the pleasure they had experienced. Peter was covered with sweat and breathing heavily as he looked into Anna's eyes again which were starting to return to normal before kissing her passionately.

"I guess it worked." She said as they stared at each other.

Anna returned to her normal looking self as she laid next to him. She smiled and kissed him again as they both just held each other and let themselves fall asleep in a loving embrace. It would be an interesting life from here on out but as long as they had each other they would make it work.