Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 03

Story Info
Things come to a head and choices are made.
5.1k words
4.73
13k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers

Jason lost himself in the lips of the beautiful woman in front of him. He didn't care that he was still naked and covered with different fluids including the blood of Madame Sultra whose headless corpse was on the floor next to the bed. Nothing seemed wrong anymore as he was just happy to have her back in his arms.

"I missed you so much, it is really you right?" He asked with his lips still inches from hers.

"Do these lips not feel familiar?"

"They do but I've been wrong before, pretty recently actually."

"Anyone who tries to trick you like that again will taste my blade, same as her."

"Yeah it's definitely you, I knew you'd find me."

"Find you? I always knew where you were."

"You did?"

"You are my world, I can track your scent from anywhere. I can even hear your heartbeat from great distances if I concentrate hard enough"

"How is that possible?"

"Years of concentration and sharpening my senses."

"I did hear your voice earlier, but then she showed up and, I thought she was you, and then she changed into..." He stopped hesitant to continue.

"Who?"

"She um," He said suddenly feeling nervous. "she turned into Tina."

"Really, a horrible trick to play on someone." She said with a bothered look in her eyes.

"She made me believe that I would be reunited with her, once she was done with me, and for a time I was willing to let her but..."

"But what?"

"I didn't want to leave, I couldn't leave."

"Even to be reunited with her? I know what she meant to you."

"I loved Tina, a part of me will always love her but she is my past, and she told me before she died to find a future, to find something that makes me happy," he said placing his hand on her cheek, "and I have."

She smiled as their lips met again before falling to the bed. Their passions were strong and Selena wanted him so badly right there and then. Jason also wanted her as well as things started to get hot and heavy. He suddenly noticed she was wearing leather pants and a shirt sleeve black shirt. It was different from her usual outfit but he was liking it a lot. Selena suddenly puts on the brakes. Jason pulled his head up confused for a moment as she smiled at him.

"Listen I would love to make this up to you right now but we will have to continue this later," she said finally pushing him off as Jason was still very turned on. "we don't have much time, my Mother doesn't know I am here, at least I hope she doesn't, but if she figures it out she will try to stop me."

"What, why?"

"Her heart has become filled with hate for your kind, I have tried to explain to her how much things have changed in the last 4 centuries but she is blinded by her rage, she even sent Sultra here to kill you."

"She what, are you sure?"

"I saw her speaking with her at the hotel and then I received a message from Nessira warning me that Madame Sultra had arrived in town and she wasn't sure why. I knew I had to try to get to you first."

"What the hell, she really hates me that much?"

"Yes, and not just you, all humans, she has changed, she is not the same woman anymore. I fear the woman who raised me died all those years ago with my father." She said with sadness in her voice. "Look I have to hide you from her, get dressed and come with me." She said heading to the door while he got his pants back on followed by his shoes.

"Quickly like I said before, I don't know if she followed me or not."

"Do you think you can reason with her?"

"I've spent the last few weeks trying to reason with her but she won't listen to me, it's been pretty heartbreaking actually. I was so happy to have found her but in a way I haven't, perhaps I should have let her be. I've also learned something horrible as well."

"What's that?"

"We will discuss it later, right now we have to hurry!"

They headed down the hall to the stairs. The lightning kept flashing as Selena kept her sword drawn as if she was waiting for something else to attack which made him feel a little nervous but he trusted her. Jason followed her downstairs not sure where they were going. The power was still out but the lightning still flashed. When Selena looked around before she then turned to him.

"I think we are okay, I don't think she followed me." She said putting her sword away.

"Are you sure?"

"I don't sense her presence, I can't smell her either."

"Well, that's a relief."

"For now anyway, I don't know what tricks she has up her sleeve, so be alert."

"Unless she sends another succubus I think we're good." He said half-jokingly.

"This isn't time for jokes Jason."

"I'm sorry, I won't be fooled like that again. How did you get back so quickly?"

"Nessira sent a message to Lemar for me and he brought me to the portal she had opened."

"I suppose I owe her one."

"As do I."

"I, do as well, in fact when I'm done here I will take care off your little red-headed friend!" A woman's voice interrupted as they turned to see a bunch of lit candles and Isadora sitting in the living room staring at them. "Betrayed by my own daughter!" She said glaring at her.

"Mother, how did you?"

"My abilities in witchcraft should speak for themselves, I knew you would return to him eventually and hiding my presence from you was easy."

"Stop this Mother, you don't understand."

"What would your father think of this, of you with the very thing that destroyed our family, he would be ashamed of you!"

"No, he would be ashamed of what you've become!"

"How dare you, I am your mother, and I saved your life from people like him!" She said standing up.

"Yes, you placed me in that statue for centuries until he finally set me free."

"Only to use you to destroy us all!"

"Mother he didn't even know we existed, Vampires are not what they used to be, and neither are humans."

"And we will change that, we trusted the humans once and look where that got us, it destroyed our family!"

"You destroyed our family when you couldn't control your bloodlust!"

Isadora looked at her with a red glare before she said: "What are you talking about?"

"Your statue wasn't the only thing I found in those ruins, I also found this!" She said holding up an old beaten looking journal throwing it at the floor in front of her. "You turned the villagers against us, you murdered those people, why?"

Isadora had a disappointed look in her face before she said: "Because your father couldn't see the potential of what we could have been, he wanted us to live in peace with our cattle, but we could have ruled over them all, not just Rorickstead but all of England!"

"So Father died because of your lust for power?"

"His death wasn't what I wanted, I thought I could convince him beforehand, and when I couldn't I at least expected he'd be strong enough to face the threat of the village, I thought he was strong enough to protect us both, I was wrong, but still you see how easily humans can be manipulated, how quickly they turned on us, what happens when this boy here turns on us someday?"

"That will never happen, Selena means more to me than anything!" Jason said finally breaking his silence standing next to her.

"Silence, you are not worthy to speak in my presence, cattle."

"Mother, Father died because of this hate in your heart, can't you see that? How many more people I care about need to die before you see what you have done! Father was strong, stronger than you because he was able to fight his primal instincts and become a better man!"

"How dare you, I loved your father, but I had to look at the big picture, which now I have to do again!"

"I am done trying to convince you, Isadora," Selena said as she pulled out her sword stepping in front of Jason. "I will not let you harm him, I love him!" Selena said as Jason was a little shocked to hear her say that.

"Oh you foolish girl, how dare you call me by my given name, I am your mother!"

"No, my mother died 400 years ago when she betrayed her family."

"I did what was best for you, and now I am forced to do it again for our family and for our species."

"No!" Selena said raising her sword.

"Out of my way child!" Isadora said rushing at her and backhanding her across the face knocking her away.

Jason watched her hit the wall above the fireplace pretty hard. He wanted to go help her but Isadora suddenly had him by the throat again holding him in the air. When Selena hit the shelf some of the candles went flying catching the recliner on fire.

"You have soiled my daughter and I warned you before to stay away from her."

Jason struggled to get free but she was far too powerful for him. He tried to break her hold but couldn't even budge her arm. He looked over at Selena who seemed unconscious on the floor and realized he had to do something.

"You are weak and pitiful, I don't know what my daughter see's in you but you will not poison her mind anymore, I will end you, suck your body dry and then I will leave your lifeless corpse here to burn with the rest of this house."

She threw him across the room where he hit the wall hard feeling something stab into his side. He landed on a small wooden table in the corner shattering it. He was disoriented and bleeding from the impact not sure how badly injured he was as he was trying to recover from the pain but soon she had him in the air again. Her hand squeezed around his neck making it impossible for him to breathe. She could have snapped his neck at any moment but he assumed she probably wanted him to suffer a little. Isadora sprung her fangs as Jason suddenly got an idea. He remembered what Selena had gone through when she fed off him and realized it might be the only thing he can do at least to buy him some time. He looked down at her as she smiled at him ready to strike.

"Your blood does smell delicious." She said seeing it stream from his back. "I bet it tastes just as good.

"If you want my blood, then take it!" He said almost daring her to do it.

"I see you have accepted your fate, very well." She said before sinking her teeth into him. She took a few sucks of his blood pulling her head away before dropping him to the floor. "You do taste good, I can almost see why she likes you." She said licking her lips as Jason held the wound on his neck. "Now I think it's time for some more." She said before she suddenly stopped

Jason looked into her eyes and saw the shock in them as he knew she was seeing exactly what Selena had seen when she fed off of him. He had concentrated on those memories before she bit him hoping it would help boost the effect on her and it seemed to be working.

"No, what is this, make it stop, MAKE IT STOP!" Isadora said as she fell to her knees.

She was seeing Tina and her slow decay the same way Jason had lived through it. She felt the pain and sadness but on top of it, it reminded her of Selena's father who she was also seeing. Her husband's death nixed with the images of Tina filled her with guilt and pain as it was overwhelming. She covered her eyes and screamed out as all the pain flooded her mind and it was too much for her to handle all at once. Jason was holding the wound on his neck before he ripped part of his sleeve off to hold it there.

"I will kill you for this!" She said looking up at him with tear-filled red eyes as she stood up ready to attack him again when he watched a metal blade suddenly erupt through her chest from behind her.

She had a shocked look on her face as he saw Selena standing behind her holding on to her sword having plunged it into her own mother. She pulled it back out before she walked around and stood between her and Jason. Isadora fell to her knees again with a look of shock on her face. Jason almost couldn't believe what Selena had done.

"How could you do this to your own mother?" Isadora asked looking up at Selena.

"My mother would never throw my feelings aside like you have, whatever is left of her I send now to my father, if my mother is still in there at all, please send him my love as well, and pray he forgives you." She said before Isadora fell to the floor coughing a few time before the life left her eyes.

Selena stood there for a moment before she fell to the floor succumbing to her injuries as well. The room was filling up with smoke as Jason tried to pull himself to his feet which was difficult given his injuries but he did with every ounce of strength he had left. He got to Selena and threw her arm around his shoulder before he headed for the sliding door on the back of the house. He got it open and pulled her out before collapsing on the patio a few yards away from the burning house. There were still flashes of lightning but the rain had moved on at this point.

Selena coughed trying to catch her breath before she looked over at Jason laying on the ground and said: "are you alright?" As she slid over holding his head up in her lap.

"I am so sorry, about everything, about your mother and, I'm sorry!"

"No, I should have come for you sooner."

"But you're here now, that's all that matters." He said putting his hand on hers.

Selena suddenly noticed the blood pooling under him on the stone slab of the patio and realized the severity of his injuries. She started to panic but reached under him and put pressure on his wound. Jason could see the worry in her eyes and suddenly realized how bad a shape he was in.

"No, no no no! Jason your bleeding everywhere" She said trying to get the bleeding to stop.

"Oh no, It'll ruin the patio." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Please don't joke right now, I need to stop the bleeding!"

"It's okay, you've already done more for me than I deserved."

"No, I can save you, Jason!"

"You already have, more than you know."

"No, please, I can really save your life, but I need permission."

"Permission?" He asked until he suddenly realized what she meant. "Oh!"

"Please." She said as she held him. "I can't live without you!"

Jason suddenly felt light-headed and tired as he tried to say "I... love..." as his eyes began to close.

"No, no you can't!" She said shaking him as he faded away. "Jason, JASON!" Tears filled her eyes as her heart broke. She could hear his heart slowing but she couldn't let him go. She bit her bottom lip letting the blood start to drip from her mouth before she said: "forgive me." And pressed her lips to his.

----------

Jason saw darkness for a while until these strange images began to appear in his mind. They seemed to be memories that didn't belong to him. It was dark at first and then there was a fire in the distance. He could hear a commotion and a woman's voice that sounded familiar. It was Selena but she sounded like she was afraid of something. He heard her cry out when he heard another voice, the voice of Isadora.

"We can't just leave him!" Selena yelled out.

"He will be alright but we have to go!" Isadora said as Jason could suddenly see through Selena's eyes as she followed her mother.

He saw the castle, what it was back in her time and he knew he was in the tower they had found her mothers statue. They ran closing a large wooden door behind them before placing a large heavy chunk of wood to hold it shut. Selena looked around frantically as she saw her mother pick up an old looking book and start reading something.

"Okay Selena, I have to cast a spell."

"What is it?"

"It will protect you, do you trust me."

"Of course I do mother."

"Good, I promise I will come find you when this is over."

"Don't leave me, Mother!"

"I will always be there for you, I love you, Selena!" She said before she began to chant some strange words.

He felt strange as everything seemed to start growing around her before he realized she was actually shrinking. There was a brief image of a woman he didn't recognize but she had golden blonde hair and just looked like the most beautiful woman he had ever seen as she seemed to be carrying Selena somewhere but it was a very faint memory. The next thing he saw was Selena running through the shop past Nessira but it was like time had stopped as nobody was moving. She ran into the woods before she stopped to catch her breath.

"Mother?" She called out. "Father? Anybody!" She yelled into the air as she was afraid and confused by where she was and what had happened.

He could feel the heartbreak as she collapsed to her knees and began sobbing in the woods. He wasn't sure what was going on or why he was seeing this. He didn't know where he was or what had become of him. She cried for a long time before she picked up her sword and smelled the blood that was on her blade. It took a moment but she pulled herself together before standing up and sheathing her sword. Before she began to smell the air before she got a hint of Jason's scent.

"Whoever you are, you better have answers for me." She said before she began her hunt for him

---------------------

Jason awoke to the sound of chaos around him. It was like he could hear everything happening around him and it made his head hurt. He soon realized he was in his bedroom at his place in the city but everything was so loud he couldn't concentrate. He covered his ears but it didn't help much as he jumped out of bed starting to panic. Everything seemed strange as his vision was sharper. He could smell so many things and he began to freak out as he ran for his door breaking it open easily. Pieces of wood went everywhere and it didn't even phase him as stepped out into the hallway.

"What is happening to me!" He yelled out as he was still covering his ears as all the noise was starting to become painful.

He fell to his knees before he suddenly felt two hands on his face. He opened his eyes and tried to concentrate as he saw Selena there. She was speaking but he couldn't make out what she was saying. She seemed to be trying to calm him down but the noise and the scents all around him were driving him crazy as he screamed out.

"Calm down, focus on my voice, just my voice." He finally heard her say as she tried to comfort him. "Concentrate on me, just me, my heartbeat, my voice, just me, you can do it."

Jason tried to focus on her and after a few moments, it started to work. All the chaos around him seemed to fade away a little and he could hear Selena's heartbeat, he could smell was her scent and everything seemed to start to calm down. He was still breathing heavily as she kneeled down on the floor with him still trying to relax him.

"What... what happened to me?" He said still in a bit of a panic.

"I had to save you."

"But, what is all this, I can't... It's too much!"

"I am so sorry Jason, I couldn't let you go."

"What did you do to me, what am I?"

"You're..." she hesitated afraid of how he would react. "You're a vampire."

"No," he said starting to panic again. "how could you do this to me!" He said standing back up as he was starting to freak out again. "What have you done to me!" He yelled before he collapsed on the floor again on all fours losing concentration again as the pain came back.

Selena stood there feeling horrible about what she had done to him. She had never experienced the transformation as she was born a vampire so she didn't really know what he was going through but she got down on the floor with him. She placed her hands on his shoulders trying to comfort him again.

"I am so sorry about this, I had to do something, you're all I have." She said as her eyes began to water.

Jason looked up into her eyes for a moment as he still wasn't sure what to do. He had so many emotions swirling inside him. He wanted to bite her, fuck her, and throw furniture while he screamed at the top of his lungs as his body felt so strange. He could feel his heart racing a mile a minute and then he breathed in Selena's scent which was amazing and also calming. It felt like home to him and he let himself absorb it before he finally calmed himself and looked back up at her. He could suddenly see her more clearly than he ever had before and he stood up.

maestro84
maestro84
1,671 Followers
12