Lilith's Emporium: Inner Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stepped inside and she wrapped her arms around him pressing her lips to his. His hands slid up her waist under her clothes and he could notice how smooth and soft her skin was. Brad was so wrapped up in the kiss there were many things he didn't notice how quickly she was able to get his pants open before pushing him down on the bed. He was also surprised that she was suddenly naked not seeing her take off the teddy.

"Where did your clothes go?"

"I slid it off while you weren't looking," she lied as she crawled down towards him gently caressing his manhood.

"Are you as excited as I am?" Viri said in her head as she looked at her reflection in the mirror next to her, smiled and winked letting her know she was.

Brad was enjoying the sensation as both Gwen and Viri got an even closer look at his cock. Gwen was never the sexual kind of girl and knew it was Viri making her like this but she didn't mind. She had always wished to be a stronger and more sexually dominant woman so this was all an amazing experience for her.

Brad watched as she took his cock in her hand and began to slide her tongue up along his shaft gently teasing him. Gwen knew the more stimulated he was the more cum Viri could get from him which is why she wanted him to enjoy every second of this. Brad couldn't complain as he was enjoying himself immensely as Gwen continued to molest his cock.

Gwen wrapped her lips around him giving him a few hard but slow sucks. She would tease his tip a little making circles with her tongue before engulfing it again. It wasn't long before little bits of precum had started to bubble to the surface. Gwen tasted his cum which seemed different to her now. As strange as it was in her own mind it tasted very good to her which she also guessed was Viri's doing.

"Oh wow!" Viri said to Gwen, "we must have him!" She added before Gwen climbed up towards him and impaled herself onto his throbbing member.

"Holy shit!" Brad said not expecting her to move that quickly.

Gwen began moving her hips enjoying the sensation which seemed more intense than she remembered. Brads hands slid around her ass squeezing it a little before sliding up her side and across her breasts as her skin was flawless and so soft it felt good under his palms. Gwen also noticed the nerves in her nipples seemed more sensitive as well and it felt very good when Brad would touch them. The feeling between her legs was intense as well as Viri had seemed to increase her nerve endings to take more pleasure.

What Gwen didn't see was what was happening inside her pussy as the black and red slime of Viri's true form was starting to surround Brad's cock ready to absorb every drop he was willing to give. It began to slither around his member not leaving the insides of Gwen to make sure it wasn't seen but Brad could feel something incredible happening inside Gwen and his moans grew louder.

Gwen grabbed him and pulled him up as he wrapped his arms around her kissing her. Her hands wrapped around his head pressing his face against her breast's as all the sensations grew stronger. His mouth explored her chest which made her moan out louder before she leaned back holding on to his shoulder as she continued to move her hips. Brad was amazed by her body as it glistened with sweat as their hands continued to explore each other.

Gwen was almost ignoring Brad's moans at this point as everything just felt so good. They were both getting closer to orgasm but what she wasn't prepared for was Viri also getting close to her own orgasm as well. It was such a strange feeling and she remembered it from when they attacked that rapist last night. When Viri feeds it is very pleasurable for her and Gwen gets to share that feeling. It was like an orgasm that gently touched every nerve in her body on top of the one that was about to explode between her legs. She tried to prepare for it but she knew it was going to hit her like a train the moment Brad squirted his seed into her.

"Oh fuck... I can't... Hold on much..." Brad said while Gwen continued to bounce on top of him.

"Don't... Just let it go!" Gwen said second before Brad's cock suddenly erupted and Gwen felt something that she didn't think was possible as an alien pleasure rippled through her body.

She let out a moan that was a mix of her and Viri as they both were in euphoria sharing their pleasure as Brad's cock was sucked dry. Even he couldn't believe how amazing it felt as he seemed to cum much longer and harder than he ever had before. He squeezed Gwen's breasts which made her scream out even more as her whole body was still vibrating with pleasure that seemed too much for any human to handle but she was feeling it right now and didn't want it to stop.

Finally, she couldn't take any more as she collapsed against Brad exhausted as was he. His cock was covered with Viri's slime as she was still holding on but luckily Brad couldn't see it over Gwen before Viri finally let go and slid back inside her. Gwen was tired and she soon fell asleep against Brad who just wrapped his arms around her and went to sleep as well.

----

The next morning Gwen awoke alone in her bed. The sun was shining and she felt incredible as she sat up and stretched. She looked next to her and saw Brad was not there. She was confused for a moment but then she saw a cup of coffee from the shop down the street with a little note on it.

"Hey

Sorry had to work and didn't want to wake you up. Bought you a coffee and I'll call you this afternoon.

Brad"

"Holy shit, that was amazing last night!" Gwen said with a smile as she fell back on the bed. "I am still turned on by it."

"I can help with that if you want?" Viri said as Gwen felt her talents between her legs again.

"That feels nice, but... Nah, forget it."

"What is it?"

"I want you Viri, but I want you here, with me."

"I am always with you Gwen."

"That's not what I meant, remember that dream the first night we met, I wish you could really do that because I want you so bad."

Viri was silent for a while and Gwen was curious as to why until after a few minutes Viri said: "If I separate from you without a witch to place me back in the jar, I could die."

"Oh, never mind then, it's alright."

"I want you as well Gwen, I have never had a host like you before and..."

"And what?" Gwen said before she began to feel a little strange.

She felt her body shiver a little before black and red goo began to flow out of her quickly. It was an odd feeling but it came through her skin and through some other holes which felt very nice but she was starting to worry a little about what Viri had said to her.

"Wait, no don't," Gwen said clenching her fist around some of the slime as she held it.

The slime in her hand began to take the form of another hand whose fingers were now between hers as Viri took shape and was now on top of her. Her face was just as beautiful as she remembered it from the dream with her hair long and looking like slimy dreadlocks as she was straddling her.

"As long as we as touching I should be fine," Viri said.

"But it's risky."

"Love is risky." She said before she leaned down and kissed Gwen's lips.

Gwen played with her tongue which felt normal for the most part as she placed her hand on Viri's cheek. Viri's skin began to smooth out and become soft and more flat though remaining the mix of colors always flowing and changing.

"Oh my God, you are so beautiful Viri, I... I don't even know what to say right now."

"Shhh," she said placing her finger on Gwen's lips, "Don't say anything, my love." She added before she kissed her again.

Gwen felt so strange as she started making out with this form of Viri but it was what they both wanted. She wanted to keep dating Brad as she did like him a lot but her relationship with Viri was hard to explain to anyone including herself. She was a part of her now and she loved her in a way she couldn't explain.

Viri removed her lips and smiled at her. Gwen watched as her hair wiggled around like each strand had a mind of its own before Viri began to kiss Gwen's chest and work her way down her stomach before she hovered above her pussy for a moment. Gwen was both nervous and excited as she waited for Viri to do something, anything.

Viri examined her opening knowing it very well as she stuck out her slimy tongue and began to touch her clit gently at first but soon her tongue began to stick to it almost pulling on it a little with every touch. Gwen's eyes rolled in her head at the sensation as Viri knew exactly how to please her more than any other person on the planet.

Gwen let out a yell as she felt Viri's tongue start to slither into her expanding and vibrating driving her wild as she clenched the sheets beneath her in her fists. Every touch from her was like magic as Viri's hands slid up and grabbed her breasts and she began to play with her nipples as well sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body.

"Oh my God Viri! Don't ever stop!"

"Maybe you'll like this then?" Viri said climbing back up towards her as Gwen looked down and saw something growing from between Viri's legs.

"Holy shit! That's not going to fit inside me."

"Trust me, my love," Viri said kissing her before she shoved her new appendage inside Gwen's waiting pussy.

"HOLY SHIT!" Gwen yelled out.

Gwen grabbed Viri by the shoulders as she thrust her slimy cock down into her. It was an amazing feeling that even Brad couldn't replicate and was very well endowed himself. Viri seemed to be enjoying the sensation as well as she felt her own pleasure while still connected to Gwen letting out little moans.

Viri extended two of her dreadlocks looking tendrils down connecting to Gwen's breasts engulfing them while at the same time Gwen felt the slime enter through her nipples and start to pleasure them from the inside as well. Gwen slid her hand all over Viri's body cupping her breasts as well as she felt her nipples perk up in her palms which was strange to her but she didn't care. Their lips met again as Gwen's pussy was filled more than it ever was before making her want to scream out her lust.

"I love you, Gwen!" Viri said.

"I love you too Viri!"

Gwen could feel her orgasm about to pop when suddenly Viri started to return to liquid and poured down onto her covering every inch of her body in her warmth as her orgasm struck her hard and Viri transferred the energy to every nerve in Gwen's body all at once. She screamed at the sensation as she felt like she was wrapped in a warm blanket of pleasure. The cock was still inside her and was even squirting a liquid into her only enhancing the feeling. Viri made it last as long as possible keeping Gwen covered from head to toe making her feel otherworldly pleasures until she couldn't take anymore.

The slime pulled from Gwen's skin to reform on top of her as Viri looked down at her with a smile happy Gwen had enjoyed herself. Gwen placed her hand on Viri's cheek rubbing it with her thumb before pulling her down on top of her and holding her in her arms. Viri had never felt this way for a host before and felt comfort in her embrace which was strange to her but she didn't want it to stop.

"Can I keep you?" Gwen whispered in her ear.

"You will never be rid of me," Viri responded as she laid her head on Gwen's chest.

Viri remained separate from her as they cuddle and enjoyed each other's bodies. They remained connected the whole time but Viri did like the pleasure of having sex like this and wanted to do it again but for now, they slept wrapped in each other's arms.