Lilith's Emporium Pt. 02: Night w/Nessira Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick could see all these things and it was very strange and he wasn't sure how it was happening. He saw how she would supply simple natural remedies for the people of a nearby village because it was Sebastian's hometown and if she had to feed she would go miles away and try not to hurt anyone they knew or cared about, but one night some of the friends and family of her victims found her home while she was away.

Nessira returned home to find it burnt to the ground. Her heart sank as she ran in to find Sebastian hung from a nearby tree with stab wounds long dead from his injuries. Written on the tree in Sebastian's blood were the words "you're next witch." It was the worst day of her life. He then saw her going on murdering rampage killing an entire village of people who had done this. After that, she even went on to destroy the village she had been helping as her heart was broken and she didn't care about anything or anyone anymore also blaming them for not saving her love.

Tears began to run down her face as she remembered all of this. Patrick even saw when Lilith was holding her in the middle of a burning village. Dead bodies lined the surrounding area, bodies of men, woman and even children everywhere. Nessira bawled her eyes out in the comfort of the only mother figure she had as Lilith was heartbroken watching her suffer like this. She ran her fingers through Nessira's fiery red hair trying to comfort her the best she could and let her cry in her arms.

Over time she had hoped Nessira would learn to love again but as the years went by she saw this once precious girl had changed. She would not go in killing sprees but she would delight in torturing men in their sleep showing them pleasures that would be considered sinful before snatching their life away. She took joy in taking lives and not caring who got hurt along the way. For years this went on and Lilith had no choice but to watch this once sweet girl whose heart had been tainted by rage and vengeance become a monster.

She had no choice when she took the woman whom she loved like a daughter and trapped her in a statue for over a century. It broke her heart to do it but she hoped that one day she would learn to love again and heal from her emotional wounds. Like Vampires, Succubi sometimes take long rests to escape the world for a time. While Vampires sleep Succubi and Incubi do it in the form of statues but Nessira needed to be placed in this rest by force and could not be released easily.

Patrick pulled his hand away and tried to process what he had just witnessed. "Holy shit, what the fuck just happened?" Patrick said as Nessira sat there silent until he finally said: "Nessira are you alright?"

"Do you miss her?"

"What?"

"Do you miss her, Jenny I mean?"

"I... sometimes I guess, I mean I haven't seen her in years and who knows she may have cleaned herself up by now, but what was all that, what are you?"

"Isn't it obvious by now?"

"You're a... it doesn't matter, whatever you are I... It doesn't matter to me."

"Don't do that."

"Do what exactly?"

"I am not Jenny, she's gone and she's not coming back."

"I never said you were, why are you acting like this, what's wrong?"

Nessira suddenly realized she had made a mistake. She was starting to like Patrick more than usual and she still wasn't even sure why. There was something about him that she couldn't help but fall for and it suddenly hit her. She was in Jenny's body and even though Jenny was gone it had to be something residual from her memories or something like that because she was his first love. There was no other explanation she could think of at the time despite the fact she could see something familiar in Patrick that she couldn't quite comprehend. She knew what she had to do but first she had to take care of something.

"Listen to me, Patrick." She said turning towards him. "I am going to give you a gift."

"I don't think you owe me anything."

"No, I am going to give you the gift that nobody ever gave me."

"Okay?"

"And I hope that before I... I hope one day you can forgive me, even if you don't realize it, even if it doesn't matter to me."

"Nessira whatever you've done, trust me when I say in time everything can be forgiven, you have to know that."

She looked into his eyes for a second before she said: "you're making this more difficult." She wiped a tear from her eye as this was getting harder for her to do but she knew she had to so she said: "thank you for everything, but this was never going to work, that version of me died a long time ago."

"Nessira?"

"Obliviscatur" she said before giving him a kiss.

Patrick enjoyed the kiss for a moment tasting her one last time before he awoke back in his apartment confused but not even sure what had happened. He suddenly didn't remember anything that had happened since before the first time he walked into the store. Nessira the store or anything that had happened the past few days was gone from his memory. He wasn't even sure how he got home or where he even was before. He sat in his bed naked and confused by what was going on even though he wasn't even sure something was going on. It was morning and didn't take long for him to shake off the strange feeling before he got up, showered, and got ready for work.

Back at her place, Nessira was in tears which is something she hadn't done in a very long time. She went from sad to angry very quickly and got up walking into her enchantment room and grabbed an empty jar. She looked at it and opened up her spell book and looked up the proper spell to fix this current problem she was having.

"I can't do this again, I'm sorry Jenny but this has got to be your fault so this has to be done." She said before she placed her hand on her chest and started repeating the words "et interficiam cor meum" over and over again before her chest began to glow. A ball of light came pouring out of her and into her hand and a few seconds later it began to take shape until she had her own still-beating heart there in front of her. She smiled and placed it inside the empty jar as she started to feel better already.

Nessira dried her eyes as she no longer was feeling the pain she was before and said "that's better." As she turned and walked out of the room locking the door behind her.

The heart stood in the jar still beating in the as Nessira went to bed. She felt better and was happy that this whole situation with Patrick was over. What she didn't notice before she left the room was the small crack that had formed on the side of the heart. It was getting bigger but not fast enough to notice at first.

There was a blue flash of light in the corner of the room as Lilith appeared after watching all that had transpired. She walked over looking at the jar with the damaged beating heart inside as she shook her head disappointed in what she had seen. She wiped a tear from her own eye feeling heartbroken that Nessira was still this way.

"You foolish girl."

12