Lilith's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Broken and Comforted.
3.6k words
4.28
7.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Broken and Comforted

Lilith lounged on a large, smooth rock and stared out into the turquoise ocean. The stone felt warm against her naked flesh. Closing her jade eyes, she lifted her face towards the sun and soaked up the warm rays. The sound of the tide crashing on the sand started to soothe her angry heart. Her fair skin was flushed and warm from the heat. Long, wavy, wet strands of deep crimson hair gave her some relief as it cooled her breasts and stomach. She pulled in a deep breath of fresh air and exhaled slowly. Her bitter thoughts kept bubbling to the surface threatening to ruin her relaxation.

....

It took me hours to find this secluded cove. I just kept running until I felt I was far enough away. I needed to de-stress after my fight with Adam this morning. I was done with his chauvinistic bullshit. He didn't respect my own need for independence and wanted a perfect little companion who would be at his beck and call. Someone falling to her knees whenever he commanded. I am not that woman. I adore my freedom to do as I please. It's not that I don't enjoy being dominated sexually from time to time. However, I just wanted to be treated equally. Adam has never seen me as his equal. Creator put a bit too much fire in my heart and was probably now regretting it. I couldn't take Adam's domineering ways anymore, so I fled, and I don't intend to go back. He can just deal with it or complain to our Creator about it. I'm done with that asshole.

The hours ticked by and my stomach started growling. I realized I hadn't eaten since this morning, and was now feeling famished after using all my energy getting here. I grabbed my strapless, dark green, hide dress and pulled it over my head. It was warm and inviting from the heat of the sun. It hugged my perky breasts and lean waist tightly and then flowed out from my curvy hips; stopping just above my knees. I searched the area for food and found some orange trees. After picking a couple of the ripest fruit I wandered back to my cozy spot and enjoyed my feast while watching the sun set. The corals, pinks, and purples mixed with the blue waters and bright vermilion sun took my breath away. This truly was a beautiful planet. I love to appreciate beauty in all its forms.

I watched the sun lower itself into the horizon and gazed at the stars beginning to twinkle in the brilliant night sky. I wondered what Creator was going to do. I knew someone would be sent to talk some sense into me. As soon as the thought entered my mind I spotted a beautiful white and blue light descending towards me. I shot to my feet and ran out onto the shore. My heart was pounding against my chest. The light got larger and brighter as it got closer. Tears starting to blur my eyes as I squinted into the blinding light. The force of the descent caused gusts of wind to wrap around me. Just as I was about to drop to my knees to shield myself, the wind stopped and he landed with perfect ease about 5 feet in front of me.

Michael was gorgeous and Creator's strongest warrior. Any girl would die to be wrapped around him. He has always been so respectful and kind to me. I had a feeling he desired me, but never acted on his feelings. Probably because Adam was always around when he showed up. The angel was a vision to behold. He wore the most brilliant white leather armor that covered him from his shoulders down to his feet. The material reminded me of a luminous pearl the way the light hit it. Perfectly sculpted to accentuate his broad, muscular figure, and rock hard abs. He flashed a dazzling smile at me, and my knees started to get shaky. Clearly he was happy to see me. I felt my cheeks flush with desire. He had a dimple in each cheek, perfect white teeth, warm olive skin, and wavy golden hair ending at the top of his shoulders. Brilliant blue eyes that you could fall into, if you weren't careful. But the most astonishing part of him were his enormous wings. They were the most brilliant white and the feathers had a hint of blue. The expanse of them took my breath away. He was glorious.

I smiled sweetly back at him as he walked up to me. I would consider myself a pretty tall woman, but he was a good head taller than me. He stretched his hand up to my face and smoothed a stray lock of hair back, brushing his fingers along my cheek as he went. His touch felt warm and soothing. My blush deepened. He gazed into my eyes reaching the depths of my soul. His energy was so calm and inviting, it made me feel fuzzy all over. Part of me wanted to give in, so I could absorb the comfort I so desperately needed. Yet, the other part was afraid to open up to him.

"Lilith, my darling. Come here." Michael sighed as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. His voice was deep and warm. My heart fluttered at the sound. "What are you doing all the way out here? Creator sent me to check on you. What happened?" He pulled back from me a little, so he could look into my now misty eyes.

"Oh Michael, I can't deal with Adam anymore. He's just so overbearing. I decided to leave him. I don't want to go back. I won't go back!" I replied with a tinge of anger in my voice. He pulled me back into his arms as the emotion started to build. It came to a head and the tears started to fall onto his gleaming armor. I clung to him as he rubbed my back softly, pulling my tresses through his fingers. He held and caressed me like that until the sobbing started to calm. I took a deep breath and caught his scent. He smelled like pine and fresh rain. It pulled me deeper into him, and I lost myself in his embrace. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and slipped my fingers through his silky waves. I felt him shudder against me. He pulled back from me again just slightly, and looked into my eyes.

"I support your choice if you decide not to go back to him. I never liked the way he treated you. But, you know there will be consequences if you don't. I would hate to be the one to do that to you. Creator isn't too happy with this whole situation right now. To be honest, he seemed more annoyed with Adam. Listen, just take some time to think things through before you decide, ok?" Michael stated calmly.

Lilith nodded softly. "I'll try not to upset Creator further. But I really don't want to think about Adam right now. Possibly not ever again! He can be such an ass, and I don't think I ever had real feelings for him. I tried to love him...I really did Michael." I felt defeated and full of sorrow.

I tilted my head back to search Michael's beautiful swirling eyes. They were brighter now and more electric. His pupils dilated. I felt his desire and longing. His gaze dropped to my lips and his breath hitched. His brows pulled towards each other with a look of deep concern in his eyes. Michael reached up and gently brushed a remaining tear from my cheek, smoothing his fingers along my cheekbone, and into my crimson tresses. One arm was still wrapped firmly around my waist. He leaned down and kissed me lightly on the cheek. His lips lingered; his breath felt so cool against my warm skin. His cheek brushed mine as he leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Lilith...my love. You know how much I adore you. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? I don't like seeing you so upset." Hearing him say my name with such desire had my body heating up. He trailed soft kisses from my ear to the corner of my mouth. He stopped, pulled back about and inch, and gazed deep into my eyes. I felt myself tremble. It took me a moment to respond.

"You've done so much for me already, Michael. You probably have things you need to do. It's ok if you need to go." I replied soft and sweet. Michael ran one hand up and down the side of my waist caressing the soft material of my dress. My skin prickled and warmed under his touch. His hand slowly moved down my hip to the top of my thigh, while his other hand caressed the small of my back. I got butterflies in the pit of my stomach. The moisture was beginning to pool between my thighs. I was aware of his hardened cock pushing against his leather armor and into my pelvis. It had me aching to feel his warm body, naked against mine. His cool breath caressed my flushed cheeks. I was putty in his hands.

"I don't have anywhere I need to be other than here with you. Plus, I'd like to make sure you are happy and relaxed before I leave." He said with mischief in his voice. He wrapped his arm tight around my waist. His other hand caressed me from my neck to the top of my breasts. He Lingered and grazed my skin softly above the hem of my dress. A soft moan escaped my lips. "Plus, how can I leave you when you look so delicious?" He stated with desire.

Michael pulled me into a deep kiss. Our lips danced with each other as I glided my fingers through his soft hair. His lips were warm and tender. His hands slid down my back, down to my ass. He cupped my cheeks tightly, and easily lifted me, gliding me up his strong body.

I wrapped my long legs around his waist. He moaned against my mouth as our breathing became more rapid. He pushed his tongue passed my lips and explored the inside of my mouth. I took his tongue in between my teeth and gently sucked. He groaned as I started to grind my hot core against him. I cursed his armor. I wanted him naked.

Michael carried and guided me back to the rock as our tongues fought for dominance. He gently guided me down on my back and leaned over me with a wicked grin. "I've wanted you for so long. You are so beautiful." He said, with so much craving and sincerity.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting. You can have me now. I've wanted you too Michael." Lilith replied seductively. "You aren't going to get in trouble for this are you?" It dawned on her that she may get punished for this.

"There are certain things angels can and cannot do. However, sex is allowed among our kind. We won't get into trouble." He said it so matter-of-factly that I threw the rest of my inhibitions to the wind. I desperately wanted to be wrapped up in this astonishing angel.

Michael snapped his fingers and all the clothing we were wearing disappeared. I gasped and looked at him with amazement. He just smiled; showing off his dimples. I swooned and absorbed the sight of him towering above me. His skin was smooth and muscles defined and chiseled. My gaze dropped to his hips and I followed the trail of blonde hair leading to 10 plus inches of divine, angelic cock. It was hard and fully erect. My core ached and my slit was dripping. I licked my lips in approval.

He leaned over me and kissed me passionately. I felt his steel rod rubbing against my hot core. I moaned my appreciation. He trailed kisses to my earlobe and pulled it into his mouth. He sucked and nipped at the little lobe. "Mmm, Michael." I whispered with desire.


"I like the way you say my name." He buzzed. I licked him from his throat to his chin as I caressed his chest and shoulders and down his back. I rubbed along the line where his wings met his skin and ran my fingers over the soft feathers. Michael moaned and shuddered against me.

He continued his course down to my chest. Kissing and licking down to my breasts. He lowered his mouth over my nipple and I arched my back in response. It felt so good. He nibbled and sucked on my bud as he tweaked my other nipple in-between his fingers. He switched sides to make sure that he spent equal time on both breasts. He kissed and licked down my waist, down to my hip bones. He trailed kisses along each hip down to my crimson patch and landed a soft kiss on my clitoris. I moaned as my fingers danced through his soft tresses and down his shoulders. He caressed and massaged my waist and hips. Moving past my aching core, Michael kissed and licked up and down each inner thigh. His head moved between my thighs and he glanced up and gazed into my eyes.

"You smell so sweet, I bet you taste delicious." With a devilish smile he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. He placed my feet on his shoulders and buried his face in my pussy. I grabbed his hair and moaned as he slid his tongue from the bottom of my slit up to my clit. "Mmmm." He moaned and pulled my clit into his mouth, sucking on the little nub. I starting writhing on his face.

"Oh, Michael, that feels divine." I cried. As he licked and devoured my clit he gently massaged his finger up and down my dripping entrance. He slipped his index finger inside my aching passage and plunged in and out of me slowly. I writhed on his finger as I dug my feet into his shoulders. He inserted a second finger and shifted in and out of me; gently stretching me. My pleasure was building as he moved inside me. I was about to release my orgasm when he stilled and removed his fingers. His mouth left my clit and I groaned; aching for more. He stood and grinned wickedly down at me. His cock looked so delectable. I wanted it inside my eager mouth.

I slid off the rock and he pulled me back into his arms. He kissed me amorously and I could taste my juices on his tongue. It was so erotic. I pulled his lower lip into my mouth and sucked and nibbled. Pulling away I guided him to sit on the smooth stone. I lowered myself onto my knees in the soft sand before him. He watched me intently as I caressed his pecs and abs. I pinched his nipples between my fingers; earning a smile in response. I slowly brushed my fingers down his hips and thighs and back up to his balls. I rubbed the soft flesh in my hands. Michael groaned deeply and leaned his head back. I stroked up and down his divine rod with my warm hands. His eyes hooded and I smiled and bit my lower lip.

"Do you want me to suck your big cock?" I asked seductively. He looked at me and nodded slowly. While gazing into his blue eyes I lowered my mouth to the head of his cock and licked all around the tip. One hand was at the base of his shaft and the other still gently rubbed and massaged his balls. I pulled the tip into my mouth and started to suck up and down his length as my hand stroked and met my mouth half way. I devoured his delicious shaft. It felt so good sliding in and out of my warm mouth.

"Uuu...Lilith...That feels incredible." I sucked and licked; worshiping his angelic body. He moaned as his hands wound into my hair. "Lilith...please...I have to have you." He moaned.

I stood up and pushed him back against the stone. I climbed astride his muscular thighs and gazed down at his magnificent form. His eyes were electric and swirling the brightest blue. Michael pulled me down to him and kissed me with fervor. He rubbed my back and waist. Lowering his strong hands to my ass; he massaged my perky globes. I started to rub my aching, dripping, slit against his hard cock. "Mmm." He moaned softly.

I nipped my teeth along his jaw and kissed down his neck. Licking my way back up his ear and sucking on his earlobe. His breath hitched as he dug his fingers into the soft flesh of my ass. I whispered "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Mmm, yes. Fuck me, please." He replied breathily.

I smiled and kissed him deeply. "Well, since you asked so nicely." I leaned up, gently grabbed his hard length, and rubbed the tip along my wet folds. Michael moaned and grabbed my hips. I slowly circled the entrance to my pussy with the head of his cock.

"Please, Lilith, I need you!" I smiled and showed him mercy as I slowly lowered myself onto his aching cock. Oh Lord, he was huge. I held still a moment, adjusting to his size.

"Your cock is so big." He grinned wide at that.

Placing my hands on his chest, I started to move up and down on his rod inch by inch. He massaged my breasts and nipples as I slowly rode him. Coming all the way to the tip of his cock and then back down again. His divine rod was so full inside me. I stopped at the base and swirled my hips in a circle, feeling every inch of him. I lowered my lips to his in a hungry kiss, as I continued to swirl and rock on his hips. I leaned up and he pulled a nipple into his mouth, sucking greedily. "Uuugh." I moaned.

"Your pussy feels so good!" He grunted as his fingers dug into my hips. I picked up my pace and started fucking him faster. Taking every sweet inch of him deep into my core. The pleasure I felt was unlike anything I've ever experienced before. Michael firmly grasped my waist and started to bounce me up and down on his cock. His hips coming up to meet mine as I plunged down onto him. Both of us moaning in ecstasy.

Michael swiftly flipped me onto my back as I wrapped my legs around his hips. He slid one arm underneath my back; with the other under my shoulder. I grabbed onto the curve of his wings as he pumped me slow and deep. He moaned and unfurled his wings. He was so majestic. I stroked his soft feathers and he shivered. "You like it when I touch your wings?" I asked.

"They're very sensitive, It feels amazing." He muttered into my ear. He licked and nibbled my earlobe as his movements became hotter and and deeper. I could feel the pressure building deep in my core. My muscles tightened and my pussy ached. I gripped his wings tightly.

"Michael, I'm going to cum." I moaned.

"Come for me love." His pelvis massaged my clit and that was my undoing.

"Oooh, Fuck! Michael!" My muscles contracted and released around his aching cock as I screamed his name. I could feel every pulse squeezing his big rod. My body shuddered as ripples of pleasure flowed through me. I stared into his eyes as I floated down from my cloud. He kissed me passionately as he continued thrusting with long, deep strokes. He picked up his pace and I felt his muscles tighten. I wrapped my legs tighter around him and tickled his feathers.

"Ahhh...Oooh...Lilith!" His cock erupted as he pulled me harder against his chest. I felt his warm juices shoot and pump out of him; filling my slippery core. Michael buried his face in my neck as he slowed his pace. Spilling every last drop. Michael lingered inside me and kissed me lovingly as we both came down from our high. I ran my fingers through his golden tresses and stroked his feathers. He shivered and trailed kisses along my jaw.

He wrapped me tightly in his arms and pulled me off the stone; my legs still wrapped snugly around his waist. He carried me down to the shoreline, and lowered me into the sand as his length slipped out of me. He laid down next to me and pulled me into his arms. His wings were wrapped protectively around me. He slid his fingers through my hair and inhaled deeply. "Mmm. You smell so sweet, like roses." He said softly.

I beamed up at him. He leaned in and kissed me tenderly. "Michael?" I asked in-between kisses.

"Yes, my darling?" He replied serenely.

"Thank you." I said.

"I should be thanking you. I didn't know one could feel this happy. I hope you are feeling better." He said as he smirked and kissed me lightly.

"I've never felt so happy. Will you stay with me tonight?" I asked.

"Of Course, my darling. I'll stay until morning." He whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and relaxed into his comforting embrace. I drifted off to sleep listening to the sound of the waves and Michaels heartbeat.