Lilli and I: Cape May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love doing that for you," I tell you. "Can you tell?"

"I can," you say. "My God, it was just that one couple who noticed what was going on. I was basically looking at the woman right in the eye as you ate me. It was kind of a thrill."

"It was," I say.

I feel your hand on my cock again, cradling it softly. "This is going to get some very nice attention later on," you inform me.

"Oh, later on, eh?" I say teasingly. "I guess you don't quite have the courage I do, then."

You look deep into my eyes and tighten your grip on me. I can feel a single drop of pre-cum leave the tip and trickle down into your hand. "I can do anything you can," you tell me, and I know you mean it. "You just have to decide what exactly it is you want."

I look down and in the growing dimness of the early evening I watch your hand stroke me casually. I take another long, loving look at your breasts, bulging against your bikini top. I decide what I'd really like most right now is to surpass our most daring moments in bed together right here. No one can see us. I know this now. We're out in the open, the breeze caressing our backs, under the rising stars, and I want you badly. I could even take you roughly if I felt like it....the sounds of our fucking would be loud but wouldn't quite reach the boardwalk. The tide is too loud, crashing against the sand. A million sexual thoughts run through my mind, and my inhibitions, already tissue thin to begin with, have disappeared.

"You're amazing, by the way," you whisper to me as your fingers play with my cock, a compliment which earns you a quick kiss as I decide to luxuriate for just a moment in what you're doing to me. Then my idea for the rest of our encounter rises fully formed in my head, and you see a certain look in my eyes that tells you that you're seriously in for it. But what is it that I'm planning? You've gripped me more firmly than ever before now and are intent on giving me an award-winning hand job. Your motions are urgent and you look down at my waist, knowing from experience that it won't be long now before I come. I've left some lovely pearls on your stomach, your chest, and your neck before, no doubt about it. Your eyes fixate on the head of my penis, waiting for it to explode, but that isn't going to happen just yet.

"I'll tell you what I want," I say. "Give your hand a bit of a rest, lay back, and let's play for just another few minutes. I'm saving myself for the hotel room."

"Mmmmmmm, okay," you reply. "Let me know if you change your mind. What's the name of the game, sweetie?" Reluctantly you let go of me, your hand slick. I had about ten seconds left before I sailed over the edge, but I won't tell you that just now.

"I want to see these," I say, and I squeeze your breasts softly.

"Oh, that's easy enough," you say. You reach around to the back of your neck and undo the strings of your bikini. I remove your top and set it aside, and now you're completely naked, stretched out on our blanket beneath the rising stars.

The moment you're totally nude you let out a contented sigh, as if this is what you've been dreaming about all day. It's quite a sight to behold, and I decide there's no real reason for me to be wearing my trunks anymore, and I shuck them off with ease. So here we are now....both naked by the ocean, you having already had an orgasm once tonight, the taste of you still in my mouth.

I move my mouth to your left nipple and kiss it, then I do the same to the right. There's a tiny bit of sand on that one; how fitting. I swallow it down and let the very tip of my tongue rest on the nipple, pressing it into your flesh. You wrap your arms around me and draw me closer.

I circle your nipples with the tips of my fingers, and after ten or twelve small revolutions, first done slowly and then with a little bit greater speed, they're both erect. Then I lower my head again and suck on the left one, ever so briefly and delicately pinching it between my teeth. Then it's off to the right one, where I do the same thing. I squeeze them both between my thumb and forefinger, and pull on them just slightly. You kiss my forehead and sigh once again. I take the full weight of your breasts in my hands and fondle them carefully, pushing them closer to each other in one bold squeeze, so that your nipples are separated by only inches and I can lick them both by doing nothing more than moving my head from side to side.

"I'm going to be deep inside you later on tonight," I tell you, looking up into your eyes from my vantage point between your gorgeous naked breasts. "But first, I'll going to give you a sneak preview."

You inform me that you wouldn't mind that at all, and I raise myself up and press my waist against yours, my cock resting against your thighs. Instinctively you part them and I rest the weight of my body on top of you. Funny how neither one of us is looking around for witnesses anymore.

"How much of a sneak preview do I get?" you ask me, reaching down between my legs to grasp me one more time. You pull me toward the entrance of your pussy. There's no question about how wet and ready you are.

"Oh, not as much as you'd like," I tell you, and allow the head of my cock to nestle itself against your vagina, fully poised for full entry. But there I remain as you let me go and place your hands on my hips, ready to grab a hold of me as I thrust in and out of you....but there won't be any thrusting just yet. I move myself forward and insert my hard dick just an inch inside your inviting pussy, and there I remain, then withdraw a half inch, then move forward again, teasing you. You prop yourself on your elbows and lean your face close to mine.

"That's a mighty polite fuck, my darling," you say, and nibble for a second on my bottom lip. "It feels wonderful, but you can do much better." Your legs spread even more, a more direct invitation to the dance.

"Oh no," I smile, and I pull myself completely away from you just long enough to crouch on my ankles, put one hand on each of your legs, and lift them up so I can enter you again. Again I just give you the head of my cock, already so slick with pre-cum, now moistened completely by your juices. Even this tease-fucking is getting me into trouble; I can feel the pressure building inside me, waiting to be released, and any contact at all with you is maddeningly beautiful.

I like this position, with me holding your legs up in the air. I get a great view of your legs spread around me, and of you propped up on your elbows looking down lustily at the junction of our bodies. I have a full view of your breasts and the rise and fall of your stomach as you breathe faster and faster. In and out just an inch or two, three or four more times, desperately trying to keep myself under control, and then I leave you like that, having completed the first part of my plan: to leave you needing more almost to the point of disappointment.

"Always leave the table a little bit hungry, eh?" you say as I draw your legs together again. A bead of cum drops from my cock onto the blanket, which you notice. You touch your big toe against the spot it makes there. I have to breathe in and out evenly a few times to fend off my orgasm. Just the tone of your voice could do it if I'm not careful.

"That's right, holding off is good for you, so the Buddhists would say," I reply. "Okay, now we're going to be very polite girls and boys and put our clothes back on and pack up our things and head off to the hotel. Ready?"

"Not by a mile," you say, and you swiftly sit up and press your hands against my chest, pushing me down onto the blanket and throwing your right leg around my waist. In a second you're sitting on top of me, having pinned me down completely. The best part of this is the view of your chest as your breasts jiggle with the force of your move. Wasting no time, you've reached beneath you and taken hold of me, guiding the head of my cock against your opening.

"Let's see how you like it, you bastard," you tell me, smiling, and you lower your hips onto my cock just enough for me to sink into you halfway, a little deeper than I was before. Uh-oh; if this goes on for any serious length of time, I'm going to be leaving about a gallon of sperm inside you. I playfully try to wrestle with you and fight you off. You're completely in control though, as you always are when you're on top, and after lifting your hips completely off me, you lower yourself down once more into my tip, demonstrating expert balance and sensitivity as you draw it into you once more. Then you give me three quick shallow pumps, which are easily accomplished since I'm so very hard. It's like fucking a piece of hot iron. Your hands are pressed onto my hips and you're using me as a balance beam.

"I should make you come right now," you pant. "One long, deep stroke and you'd do it, wouldn't you? You'd give me everything you have, you'd have no choice. It would be dripping out of me for days."

"Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong," I say helplessly, secretly praying for this torture to end so I can resume my evil plan for you.

"Yeah, you're ready to blow all right. How much do you have for me? Well, I guess we'll see later." You lift your right leg and release me from your clutches and laughingly throw a mock punch at my chin. "I think I'd rather watch you walk down the boardwalk with your swim trunks tented out than let you fill me up now anyway. That's how you'll repay me for that little non-fuck you pulled. By letting the world see how horny you are."

"And how will you repay me for eating you till you were practically humping my face?" I inquire sweetly.

"Oh, that, I've completely forgotten about that," you say. You stand up fully and pull on your bikini bottoms, and then you replace your top. I just watch you for a moment, finding the act of you dressing somehow even more erotic than the act of you undressing. I stand up too and feel around the blanket for my swim trunks, finally locating them.

As soon as I bend over at the waist to put my first leg through the hole, you've sunk to your knees in front of me, opened your mouth wide, and taken the full length of my penis into your warm mouth. With your lips fully wrapped around me, your nose almost touching my stomach you've got me in so deep, you look up at me innocently and raise one eyebrow. Then, with deliberate slowness, your lips are receding, holding their phenomenal friction, and as your mouth moves away from me a thin thread of moisture follows, lengthening in the air between your rosy lips and my throbbing dick. You touch the thread with one finger and it disappears.

You wink at me and stand again. I draw you to me and give you a hug. You hug back tightly. I guess you think we're done. Yes, it certainly seems that way. You even bend down to reach for the blanket and your soda bottle. You don't stop to think why I haven't made any further movement to draw up my trunks.

With your back turned to me, I reach around you and grip your arms gently. You turn your head to face me, thinking I'm just giving you another loving hug, but now I'm guiding your arms toward the beach chair I was sitting in. What I'm doing is not a suggestion, mind you. I push your hands toward the arms of the beach chair and make sure your hands are fastened around it. Then I press firmly on your back, bending you over a little bit.

"Get on the chair, on your knees," I whisper in your ear, and you comply without a word. You get up onto the canvas chair, resting on your knees, holding onto the thin arms with both hands, facing the boardwalk, your tits thrust out toward it. I grab hold of your bikini bottoms and pull them down roughly, exposing your sweet ass. It makes you gasp as you realize that we're done with foreplay, gentleness, delicacy. You realize I had no intention of waiting to get back to our room to fuck you passionately.

I guide my cock toward your pussy, seize your hips roughly, and place myself in a precise position so that I can thrust myself all the way inside you with one stroke, and now that's just exactly what I do, pushing my cock deep into you from behind, watching it slip in inch by inch until there's absolutely nothing left to see; it's all inside you, and you moan and look back, shifting your hips to match my thrust, taking it all gratefully.

"Was this the kind of fucking you wanted?" I ask you, and immediately begin to piston myself in and out of you fast, plunging my cock in as deep as it will go, holding onto your hips and screwing you hard, with extreme lust and urgency.

"Yeah, yes, that's it," you pant, and encourage me by thrusting your ass against me on all my downstrokes, guiding me in even deeper if that's even possible. The wet slapping sound of my cock violating your pussy is all we can hear. Even the surf seems to have disappeared.

"You want it harder, my love?" I ask you, twisting a thick lock of your hair in my hand and pulling your head slightly back to deliver my words close to your ear.

You turn your head and look into my eyes intently. "Yes," you whisper. "Come on, let me have it, darling, fuck me hard, let me know I'm your woman and you're my man."

The feel of your pussy is just too much, just too much, and I have to squeeze my eyes shut to keep from coming. I can't resist looking down at your ass, though, and grabbing it, and watching the connection of our bodies as we fuck shamelessly, become animals in the dark.

"Squeeze my tits," you order me. "Squeeze them and make me come."

I release your hips and reach around to smother your breasts with my hands. You're shoving yourself back and forth on my cock now violently; I wouldn't even have to move if I didn't want to, but I increase the speed of my thrusts as much as I possibly can, in wonder at how hard you can take it and still love it, love to fuck madly out here in the open. We start to grunt in unison as we do it, as violently as we ever have, and the canvas chair begins to rock with the force of it, digging itself deeper into the sand. Your soft, perfect tits shake so much that I can tell your nipples are slipping in and out of the cups of your top.

I look down and make out the length of my penis as it appears and disappears rapidly into you, and I can see your pubic hair and your enlarged lips as they suck me in wantonly. The wetness produced by our friction has slicked up the insides of your thighs and two beads of sweat are trickling from your lower back down between the cheeks of your ass. God, that ass and how I worship it....

Now between your moans and your sudden loud vocal urging to fill you until my cum streams out of you and down your thighs, I see more sweat produced on your lower back, and a couple of drops of body juice are shaken off your pussy into the air due to the out-of-control motions of our fucking. The drops fall into your bikini bottoms, which are still pulled halfway down your thighs, completely forgotten.

I bend over to press my lips between your shoulder blades and I come away with the salty, erotic taste of your sweat. It makes me slightly dizzy with lust and I bury my shaft into you and hold it in place for five seconds, rocking us from side to side chaotically, rotating our hips together, making you cry out "Oh!" before I resume sliding in and out of you, feeling the wetness surrounding me getting hotter and hotter.

I'm just about to come, unable to withstand another second of this incredible feeling, when you begin to shudder and release a single orgasmic cry, brought on by the intense way I've grasped your tits, brushing the fabric of your bikini top back and forth across your nipples, sending the vibrations down into your pussy. You reach back and wrap your hands around my waist, drawing me into you and holding me there so that I'm as far inside you as I can possibly be, and we hold like that for a moment as you shift your hips this way and that, almost as if you're on a dance floor, swaying to the music, to work the last waves of your orgasm just the way you want.

Then I've pulled out and I'm watching you spin around and grab my juice-covered dick and suck it into your mouth. Instantly I release several hot spurts of cum into your throat, and you hold your lips in place and drink it all in. What I've given you leaks from one corner of your mouth and I cry out loudly. You swallow and swallow as more cum leaps out of me into its proper home. I rest my hands on your shoulders and hang my head, completely spent. You run your tongue back and forth across the head of my dick, gently licking me off, and then you rest one soft kiss on it and rise shakily to your feet.

It's another fifteen minutes before we start to walk back to the hotel. Those fifteen minutes are not spent in any sexual play, but rather a more innocent series of hugs, gentle strokes along your back, and easygoing kisses to my chest as we relax and drink in the atmosphere. We watch the surf quietly, holding hands, occasionally laughing at our boldness, which was unknown even to ourselves until tonight. You rest your head against my shoulder finally and we manage to walk through the sand, holding our beach chairs, umbrella, and blanket. In a moment we're at the boardwalk, and we join the rest of the vacationers in a lazy stroll under the lights. I buy you ice cream and you buy me a pretzel, and by the time we get back to our room, we're pretty much wiped out. A nap is definitely in order, you tell me, before it's time to show me a few things you've been dreaming of...

12