Lillies Are The Flower Of Death Ch. 02

Story Info
The first one is more like a prequel.
3.2k words
4.67
7.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**I wrote a short prequel to this story, but it doesn't necessarily need to be read in order to understand this one. Enjoy!**

*

Princess Lily sat on her throne and looked out at her kingdom. The people of Selvvia had gathered that night, not only for a community ball, to celebrate her twentieth Day of Taking, but also so that she could meet the gentlemen in her small kingdom, and start deciding on a mate. She looked out over the men and women of her kingdom, all varying degrees of palest white to deepest green, thinking it strange that her future partner was dancing in this hall at that very moment, sashaying over the dance floor, or standing over by the refreshments. Bodies twirled and stepped in time to the waltz, broadcasted by an orchestra in the corner of the ballroom. The haze of people and the vivid colors sent Lily's mind reeling as she looked out over her faithful subjects. This was the night that Nyx would step down from her position of Keeper and Queen of the Selvvian, and let Lily take her rightful place.

In Selvvia, it was traditional to have a human princess, who would marry a Selvvian gentleman and become queen, then after a number of years, it would be her duty to journey to the human world and kidnap a baby girl to become the next queen. Twenty years ago, on that day, the queen, Nyx, had crossed over to the human world and taken Lily, to be the princess. Princesses of Selvvia were chosen based on certain traits. The queen and Lily's adopted mother, Nyx had been chosen because of her naturally pointed ears. Lily had been chosen because of her enormous green eyes.

The king, Nyx's husband, had passed away long before Lily was born. Lily knew nothing of her birth father, or mother, for that matter, but she had long since come to terms with this. It was customary for the king and queen to keep as much of the princess's human life secret as was possible, to make her feel as though she was truly one of them.

Tonight, Lily looked out over the grand hall; ivy crept up the dirt walls, and entangled itself on the ceiling, creating an arch above her. Lily jumped as she felt a hand close over her small shoulder.

"Hello, Lily," whispered a familiar voice.

"Hello, mother," she answered.

"I hope everything is to your liking, my sweet."

Although they had been together for twenty years, Nyx had never seemed much like a mother to Lily. Maybe it was like that for all of the princesses. It was Nyx's responsibility to educate her, and prepare her for the job of queen, and she did that just fine, but nothing else.

"Yes, Nyx."

"You look so much like Maria, tonight, Lily."

"Who is Maria?" answered Lily, confused.

Abruptly, all the candles went out. All, except the one sitting on the small table next to Lilly's throne. The light cast an eerie glow on her pale skin, and accentuated her small chin, making it look hard and commanding in the dim light of the great hall. All eyes in the room were fixed on her, waiting for her to address them.

"It's time," Nyx whispered into her ear, and disappeared into the shadows.

Lily took a deep breath, and stood to address her people. "Selvvians," she announced, she had been practicing this speech for weeks and she was happy to find that her voice rang out, smooth and clear, "it is my greatest honor to present myself to you, for the first time, as your queen." The audience cheered its approval. "The only thing I need now... is my king." She sat, and looked out over the crowd. Turning to the Grand Minister, she whispered her blessing to commence with the ceremony.

Now was the time to pick her king. The Grand Minister held a scroll of all the young bachelors in the kingdom, and she would be introduced to all of them. It was going to be a long night. She had, of course, read over the list, but she didn't know many of the men. She was very proactive in her kingdom, and it hadn't left her much time for making friends.

"Ailia, Nalfar!" announced the Grand Minister.

A stubby man, no more than five feet tall, shuffled forward and kneeled before her. "Your majesty, I am Nalfar," he uttered nervously. All Lily could focus on was the anxious twitch going in his left ear. It made Lily feel slightly nauseated.

"Thank you, Nalfar. It is an honor," she lied.

The small man hurriedly scuffled away.

And so it went on, man after man introduced himself to Lily, and she politely dismissed each of them. The list went in alphabetical order, and by the time the Grand Minister got to the G's, Lily thought she was going to fall asleep. She rested her head on one hand. She hadn't really thought about what she would do when she found someone worth having a conversation with, but she was starting to think she wouldn't really need to worry too much about it.

Nyx leaned down and put her mouth to Lily's ear. "Sit up straight." She breathed darkly.

"Garitli, Malcolmath!"

Lily grudgingly adjusted herself into a more regal position.

Name after tedious name slipped through Lily's brain, not really focusing on any of them, until Tilthan, Seryth was introduced.

"Princess," he said softly, bending to caress her hand with his lips, "I am Seryth."

Speechless, Lily could only stare.

Seryth was the color of a forest at midnight, with eyes a dark shade of emerald. Though he walked very lightly, he was wearing thick-soled black boots. His inky black hair came down just under his ears.

"Please to... make your acquaintance," she murmured.

He smiled and nodded his head at her, and retreated back into the crowd.

After that, though she met briefly with all of them, Lily couldn't focus on any of her other potential suitors; the only person she could think of was Seryth.

That night, Lily lay in her bed, staring at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep. She got one night to decide on three men she wanted to get to know better, but the only person she was the slightest bit interested in was Seryth.

She got up, out of her bed, and walked over to the window, the light of a single candle glowed an orange cast onto her pale skin. She donned her silk bathrobe and padded lightly out to the hallway, down the spiraling steps of her castle, and into the empty grand hall, where the party had ended four hours before.

She sneaked through the entrance of the castle and out into the chilly night air. A slight breeze wound around her and held her close. The clock tower struck the time.

DING!

DING!

DING!

It was three in the morning. The witching hour.

The cunning wind fluttered at her back and over her shoulder, pushing her towards the small lake near the edge of her kingdom, she could just barely see in the dark, but in the distance, she could make out the glinting fool of the moon, winking and seducing its refection in the starry water. The soft breeze nudged her and she walked down the dirt path, towards the lagoon. As she rounded the corner, she entered a small cove that she didn't know existed. The secret inlet was not the only surprise at the end of the path.

As she got closer, she saw someone sitting on the shore. Of course it was him; it was the hour of enchantment, after all. She was about to approach him, but then she realized her mistake. If she approached him, it would seem like she had been following him.

She retreated slightly, and hid in the soft, sinuous boughs of a willow tree, watching him carefully carving a stone. He sat hunched over his work, his deep black hair falling into his eyes. His malachite hands working skillfully in the moonlight. A look of fixed concentration framed his sharp features. A pile of what looked like a shirt lay, tossed aside, on the pebbled shore, his lean upper body exposed to the lake. She imagined running her hands across his chest.

He glanced up and looked out over the water. "I thought you might come." He said to the lake.

Goose bumps rose on Lily's arms, she didn't move a muscle.

"It's alright. I hoped you would." His voice was deep and mesmeric.

Cautiously, she stepped out of the shadows, and over to him, suddenly all too aware that all she was wearing was a bathrobe and a thin night gown. She sat next to him, and curled her arms around her knees.

"What are you making?" she asked, simply.

"Just a cup," he answered, "I was going to give it to you, if I had the honor of being invited back to the palace."

His mouth turned up, flashing white fangs, between full lips. He carefully tucked his carving blade into his pocket.

The wind shifted and it blew his scent over to her. He smelled like citrus and a light musky smell that Lily couldn't quite name. She shivered and looked down at herself, realizing that her nipples were showing slightly through her thin bathrobe.

She watched him as his eyes wandered over her body, lingering on her breasts with almost reckless abandon. It was then that she realized that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. It was a warm night, but she shivered slightly.

"Cold?" He asked, softly.

She nodded.

He reached up and wrapped his bare arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him. She tentatively rested her head on his exposed collarbone, and together they looked out over the water.

She looked at him. "You never told me why you were out here."

"I come here a lot," he answered, "it's just peaceful, I suppose."

Lily understood. The calm waves lapped at the shore, and seemed to whisper in her ear. This little cove was gorgeous, especially in the night.

"Do you ever swim here?" Lily asked, with a deliberate air of nonchalance.

Seryth's mouth curled into an impish smirk. "Sometimes," he said, "if no one is around... But I would think it rather improper for a queen."

"I am only your queen when I am on my throne," she replied, "when I am not... I am just a normal person." With that, she stood and shrugged out of her robe, letting it fall to the pebbled ground in a pile of forgotten material. She stood for a moment on the edge of the water, wearing only her short nightgown. She then stepped into the water, feeling the cool waves embrace her feet, like an old friend. She glanced over her shoulder and grinned playfully at Seryth, who was still sitting on the shore, wearing a look of what seemed to be half shock, and half arousal.

He stood, and removed his black jeans, his boxers were tented slightly, but Lily understood that that was to be expected, he was, after all, about to swim with a scantily dressed woman. Nevertheless, she couldn't hep but feel flattered.

She turned away from him, and walked out deeper, the tepid water breathing over her skin as she waded deeper into the pond. When she was up to her midriff in water, she stopped to admire the lake again, the way the pebbles at the bottom felt so smooth to her feet, and the still water brushed against her legs as she moved. She was looking down into the blurred depths, trying to spot fish, when a pair of sinewy arms encircled her waist.

"Hello, Your Majesty," he breathed into her ear.

She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck, and he pulled her closer to his emerald body. Leaning down, he delicately kissed her forehead. He moved downward, brushing his lips teasingly against hers. Her lips parted, and she touched her tongue lightly against his lip, testing him. He moved his head to hers and kissed her softly, and then deeper, probing the insides of her mouth with his tongue.

Suddenly, she backed away, and, smirking at him, she turned and dove into the water, submerging her entire body into the silent depths.

Under the water was like being in an entirely different universe. The water was clear enough so she could open her eyes, but the shapes were misty and distorted in the darkened waves. The water was impossibly clean, but the cove seemed so magical to Lily that nothing would have surprised her then.

She pushed off the stony bottom, and lazily floated back up to the air. She peeped her eyes out of the water, and stared over at Seryth, realizing that she had swum a good five meters in her underwater nirvana. He was bent over, laughing at her impulsiveness.

He waved her back to him.

"Ready to go back to shore?" He smiled.

They lay on the glossy rocks, not talking, just listening to the quiet nighttime sounds. Somewhere in the distance a lonely wolf howled its grief.

DING!

DING!

DING!

DING!

Has it been an hour already? Lily wondered.

She propped herself up on her elbow, and stared down at Seryth, who was lying on his back next to her. She reached her hand out and gingerly traced the lines of his abdominal muscles, enjoying the feeling of his smooth strength against her fingertips.

He lifted himself up onto his elbow and looked into her eyes. He kissed her again, delving deeper into her mouth with his tongue, running his fingers through her drenched hair. Their tongues danced inside each other's mouths, feeding the passion that was beginning to come between them.

He pulled her into a sitting position, and gently lifted her arms above her head, making it easier for him to slip off her nightdress. She was wearing panties, but no bra, and her breasts were then exposed to the night air, the breeze pointing them into peaks. Her breasts were small, but they had a pleasant shape, round and perky. Seryth stared at them for a moment and then pushed her back onto the ground, now lying over her.

They continued kissing, as Seryth's calloused hands squeezed and pinched her breasts, drawing quiet moans to escape her lips as she arched her back to press herself against him. His hand slid from her breast, onto her stomach, where it rested softly for a moment. Lily reached up and pulled his body down onto hers. He laid on top of her, their bodies intertwined in a confusion of green and ivory. She freed her mouth from his, and looked him in the eyes. His long black eyelashes framed bottomless jade eyes, now veiled with his aching lust for her.

Looking right at her, he languidly slipped his hand over her stomach, and down to the elastic band of her underwear. He paused, a questioning look in his eyes.

"Keep going," she murmured in his ear.

His hand slipped under the band of her panties, brushing the soft hair that lay underneath. She squirmed slightly at the cold touch of his fingers in her most private area. His hand lingered there for a moment, petting the downy strip of hair hidden in between her legs.

He made his way down, and parted her folds with a finger, unsurprised to find that she was already very wet. When he lightly touched her hardened button, she arched her back, thrusting her breasts at him. This was great initiative to make him continue. He rubbed and massaged her clit, causing her to squirm and become even wetter then she already was. Seryth unlocked his gaze from her eyes, and moved his head downward, taking one stiff nipple in his mouth, carefully sucking and biting as he continued to stroke her with his fingers.

She gasped, and entangled her fingers in his hair.

She felt his hand move downward, and her entire body stiffened in eagerness. He forcefully inserted a finger into her went hole and began pumping her, extracting a whimper of ecstasy from Lily. She could feel how she tightened around his finger. He began curling his fingers around inside of her, searching for her g-spot, petting the roof of her pussy. When he stroked a certain spot, Lily let out a small shriek, and jerked violently.

"Oh my god!" she moaned, "touch me there, Seryth!" Her back arched intensely, and waves of sensation radiated throughout her body as she began to cum. She shivered and thrust his fingers as deep as she could into her, gasping as the feeling ran up and down her spine. She let out a tiny cry as she came, grinding her hips into his hand.

He removed his fingers from her tunnel, and she sat up, trying to catch her breath.

She got up, and led him a few steps over, pushing him against an oak. Kneeling, she slowly unshed him of his boxers, still damp from the water of the lake. His hardened member sprang up from its confinement. She took the deep green penis in her hand and started to move her hand up and down its length. Seryth tilted his head back and braced himself against the tree. A low growl of pleasure escaped his lips, as a drop of pre-cum leaked out of the dark green head of his member.

Lily licked the tip, tasting his necter, then, as she felt his body stiffen in response, she took the stiff shaft into her mouth, swirling her tongue around more and more of it as she went. She popped it out of her mouth, and licked up and down his penis, pumping it with one hand as she tongued him. Seryth closed his eyes and bared his teeth, grimacing in his arousal. A growl sounded in his chest and hovered in his throat, as she continued to suck his turgid penis. Again, she took him in his mouth, and shoved it into the back of her throat, her nose just barely nuzzling his soft, black, pubic hair. His hips swiveled and he moaned.

"Oh fuck," he gasped, fighting for control over his eager body, nearly exploding with longing, "Lily..... I'm afraid I can't hold myself back any longer."

She looked up at him, "its fine," she growled, and positioned him back into her mouth.

Now it was his turn to moan, as he interlaced his fingers in her silky hair. She felt his lower body tighten, as he shot load after load of cum down her throat.

She pulled away and grinned up at him, licking a white string of semen off of her pouty lips, feeling very pleased with herself.

He kneeled to her level next to her on the ground, and took her face in his hands, lightly pressing his lips to hers.

"Seryth," she whispered, clasping his wrist in her hand.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Will you be my king?"

"I already am."

With that, they clothed themselves, and lay snuggled in each other's embrace until sunrise.