Lilliths Tails 06: Lilliths Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauri could feel that endless tongue sliding deep inside her guided by teasing hands as her ass slipped past blunted teeth and into the contracting throat. Those thrusting fingers slid from inside her scratching and squeezing along her legs coming to rest on her ankles and pushing her inwards sliding her thighs into that supple waiting tunnel its deep red walls pulsing with hunger.

The last thing Lauri felt before she orgasmed were two pairs of needle sharp fangs biting into her feet, feeling her toes wriggling helplessly in a pair of suckling mouths.

Then the world fades out to black the dim red walls darkening as she slowly entered a larger space...

Anjou watched Lillith slither back into her new den in the abandoned complex from his prison of twisted bars hammered into the floor to form a crude cage. Her two unique children escorted the giant black snake and he could clearly see that all three of them sported large bulges in their bellies.

The three huge snakes returned to the warm sand of their nesting chamber coiling up to sleep around a single huge egg.