Lilliths Tails 03: Lilliths Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillith knew ecstasy again, she tasted love with every breath, lust with but the barest touch. Quickly, almost greedily, she carefully slid long delicate legs into herself, reaching out her tongue wrapped its tip about Rachel's neck and drew her further in. She felt golden tresses rich in taste fall into her waiting mouth tasting sweat and fragrance mixed with the faint bitterness of hairspray.

Eve was in paradise she could feel Lillith gently pull her bottom up onto her broad lower jaw, as the three of them writhed together in bliss. She could feel Rachel shuddering through another orgasm and realised her lovers head must be inside the giant reptile's mouth by now.

Rachel moaned as Lillith's tongue wrapped around her throat and temporarily closed her windpipe, gasping in air as the slippery member relinquished its hold she was unprepared for its forced entry into her mouth sliding quickly down her throat to taste deep of her stomach. She was almost unconscious when the thick muscle withdrew bringing with it the bitter taste of her own throat. Whilst Rachel struggled to recover Lillith buried her probing organ deep into Eve's dripping quim receiving a strangled moan from her lover.

Recovering her breath Rachel quickly joined the ebony member lapping at Eve's clit feeling the rough texture of Lillith's tongue rasping in and out of her slit against her face. Suddenly Lillith shivered violently and went into deep spasm shaking and contracting wildly and she experienced the wildest orgasm of her life. The sudden squirming drove all three to orgasmic height exploding together as the willing women slid deeper into their reptilian partner.

Withdrawing reluctantly Lillith slipped her tongue momentarily into the tight confines of Eve's ass before winding between sweat slick breasts and tasting all four in turn before wrapping them tightly and pulling her lovers in up to Eves' shoulders.

Eve gasped as her head bumped against Lillith's upper jaw, the last coil falling away to leave them encased in folds of tight binding flesh. She dimly felt Rachel fall quiet, her fierce lapping easing to an exhausted suckling at her clit as her air supply grew limited and the constriction made breathing difficult. Her lover still managed to buck wildly as Lillith's tongue penetrated her virgin asshole a pleasure she had never convinced her lover to try.

"Swallow me baby, swallow your mother," She gasped her own breathing coming in short exhausted bursts as she barely managed to pant the words out.

Lillith barely heard, her mind was awash again her empathic link strengthened by practice was forging yet more pathways in her mind linking primitive with the newer more complex mind as she was inundated with a thousand images. Clinical rooms and images of dead black snakes in jars warred with thoughts of naked breast against breast and the ever-present images of fire and non-humans, humanities ancestors she realised. Her primeval mind releasing memories embedded deep inside the human memory that was locked inside her own. Lillith felt the minds of her fragile lovers, so near to exhaustion so fragile to hold, she caressed them with mind and body both and felt their tired recognition.

Eve felt her world tilt under her as Lillith raised her head, she just had time to plant a kiss against the outer lip of the lower jaw before she was sliding backwards, drawn in by the muscles of the throat and the flexing tongue still buried in Rachel's ass. It withdrew slowly as it was forced almost back upon itself, giving her one last parting caress before the mouth closed over Rachel's twitching toes and her world fled to liquid darkness.

***

Eddie was spent, he lay back exhausted in his favourite leather chair. It was the most erotic thing her had ever seen, and in a little while, he would have the proof of Eve's tale. Cleaning himself off with one hand he reached for the phone with the other tapping in a barely remembered number.

"Natalie, it's Eddie, looks like I'm not as busy tonight as I'd thought I'll send my limo to pick you up in half an hour".

He waited a few moments listening to her pleased prattle.

"I'll see you then my dear, oh and Natalie, don't bother to change into anything special I don't think we will be going anywhere tonight."

Putting down the phone Eddie grinned to himself, after a show like that he could do with the company, and in a few days if Eve wasn't lying he could make her the first of many new bitches to join his unique collection, after all, it wouldn't be long now...

Lillith wrapped herself about her eggs again, their leathery skin was tight and they no longer felt so smooth. Her protesting stomach eased as her new loves settled into another entirely different organ, occasionally one would give off a faint twitch and idle she wondered if she was soon to give birth to one egg or two. Suddenly her senses sharpened the quiet noises of her belly and the faint sounds from her eggs had been disturbed by something, there it was again! A creaking noise, then suddenly a wet rip followed by a liquid gurgle. In wonder, she inspected her eggs. One was torn and through the tear, she could see movement.

It was time...

12