Lilliths Tails 07: Lilliths Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then we better get you out of sight before they get down here then," she replied moving out of the way and gesturing out the open door.

Together they moved outside and Dawn locked the back door with a key dangling from a bracelet, they watched through the window as three young girls entered kitchen a few moment later.

The first girl into the room was the same spiky haired blonde that had seen Laurie, she gestured at the now closed storeroom door and waited for the other two to enter the room. Laurie distantly remembered the elder of the other two girls a diminutive oriental girl who was one of the staff who worked at the mansion when Eddie was home, the other a spunky looking girl with bright blue dreadlocked hair and numerous piercings looked obviously drunk.

"It was in there I swear," the first girl said pointing at the far door.

"Bad enough Sarah has gotten drunk yet again," the oriental woman snapped. "If you have started drinking too I swear I'm going to report the pair of you to Anjou the moment he and Mr Black get back."

"Hey what I do in my own free time is no bloody business of yours I'm off duty until the morning so I can have a drink if I like" the other girl protested "Now let's see Emma's ghost I could do with a laugh."

Dawn smothered a laugh and collapsed backwards onto the grass her shoulders shaking with repressed laughter, Laurie shushed her but if anything it just made her worse. She might not have been able to smell the three girls from outside but just the hypnotic swirling light of their heat signature was enough to entrance her.

Meanwhile, the diminutive Asian girl had advanced across the kitchen and opened the door and was now berating the pair for waking her up in the middle of the night.

"But I swear I saw it" Emma protested "it was white and ghostly and just standing there watching me I mean who else made all this mess?"

"I don't know what stupid game the two of you are playing but I've had just about enough, poltergeists don't nip down to the kitchen at three in the morning to cook a roast dinner nor do they stuff themselves with half the contents of the kitchen. Now I'm going back to bed and I don't care which one of you is responsible, clean this mess up by morning or pack your bags understood." With that, Mei Lin stormed out of the kitchen leaving the two maids to argue quietly as they reluctantly started to clean up.

"If you are quite finished drooling over the help Casper we should get downstairs before one of them takes a look out the window," Dawn interrupted making Laurie jerk away from the glass suddenly aware that she had drifted up against the window without noticing.

"You get used to the way they look after awhile but they never stop being fascinating" Dawn said with a wistful smile, "the smell of them makes you ravenous and you can't be in the same room without wanting to swallow them up, face it they are food now and sooner or later you will accept it."

"There has to be another way." Laurie protested weakly.

"You tried eating what they eat you know you can't stomach it" Dawn replied sounding almost wistful, "You can't digest vegetables and your sense of taste is so strong now it can taste all those innocuous little chemicals and E-numbers they pump into everything making it all taste foul. That leaves meat and dairy provided its natural and you will quickly find that is nothing more than a snack between your real meals." She paused for a moment looking thoughtful, she seemed to hesitate for a moment choosing her words carefully before speaking.

"I can't describe what it feels like there are no words that do it justice but we are meant to eat them, it was literally designed in if you listen to Anjou and you are rewarded for acting as your nature dictates believe me once you do you will understand and then you won't fight it anymore."

Laurie listened to Dawn with dread. She was so matter-of-fact about it that the reality of her situation crashed down around her and suddenly she found herself in tears throwing herself at Dawn who embraced her in a surprisingly gentle hug.

Pulling her up, Dawn cradled her and half led, half carried the weeping Naga with her through the garden and into another hidden entrance to the secret passages that honeycombed the building.

*****

Laurie woke up wrapped in soft silk sheets and entwined around Dawn both lost from the waist down under a sea of reds and blacks the fleeting illusion of normality ruined by the heat outlines of their entangled coils dimly visible through the fabric. Looking around in confusion she saw that the entire room was hung with silks and satins, velvets and furs all in shades of red and black covering every inch of the floor and hanging from the walls and ceiling in gauzy curtains that made the true dimensions of the room impossible to determine.

The room was comfortably warm and wrapped in the gigantic mound of fabric she felt languid and strangely comfortable despite the faint gnawing hunger pangs that reminded her quietly that she never did eat anything substantial. Dawn reacted to her movement by wrapping her arms around her and snuggling against her with a sleepy moan.

Laurie was almost asleep again when the memory of her friend Angelique's last moments cut across her thoughts the girls last delirious moans as she slipped into the maw of the woman she was curled up with.

Awake and feeling guilty for taking comfort from the creature that had eaten her friend Laurie pulled free of Dawn's embrace and slowly extricated herself from her coils not noticing that already her movements came naturally without the clumsiness of the previous night.

Dawn opened her eyes sleepily and rolled her eyes at Laurie's guilty expression "Run and play Casper you will find Maria at the end of the hall." With that, she curled up under the blankets and went back to sleep.

The doorway lead back into the rabbit warren of tunnels the original owner had burrowed into the hillside in his cold war hysteria, a few doors lined the short hallway and the end door was marked "observation room".

With nothing better to do Laurie took Dawn's suggestion and opened the far door finding a simple chamber filled with emergency supplies and the remains of a steel ladder torn out of the ceiling and thrown into a tangled pile in one corner of the room.

Above an open trapdoor led to another room which echoed with the faint sounds of what sounded like a TV show. Reaching up on her tail Laurie easily managed to reach the trapdoor without the need of the ladder and slipped into the room above.

Inside an entire wall had been plastered with reddish tinted monitors flashing up different views of the house and a single screen which showed a rather trashy sitcom with the tinny speakers turned up to their full volume.

Maria's emerald bulk was coiled on a purloined mattress and she lazed on her own coils like a comfortable sofa giggling occasionally at the TV show.

"If you want to call me a monster again you can go back down to Dawn, the kinky bitch might enjoy that but dirty talk doesn't turn me on," Maria said glancing at her with a hurt expression.

"Look I'm sorry okay this is new to me," Laurie said a little defensively. It felt a little ridiculous apologising for hurting the feelings of a giant snake woman but she was beginning to feel like she was blaming the wrong person. "I just want to know what's going on so I can understand what's happened to me" she continued, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Maria's face softened and she gave Laurie a shy smile "I'm sorry this must be really hard for you, especially with what happened to your friend. If you remember what our bite felt like you know that she didn't suffer."

Laurie did indeed remember the heady sting of the Naga's venom it caused euphoria and incredible pleasure dulling everything else to just background noise.

Over the next hour, Maria explained about Lillith the giant black snake that was genetically engineered by a team of scientists working with highly illegal cutting edge techniques to transform an unwilling test subject into a giant snake to fulfil Eddie Blacks fetish for Vore.

She had already heard part of the story from Eddie's butler Anjou the enigmatic island native Eddie had kept as his right hand and unwilling confidante but Maria filled in many of the details including her own encounter with the giant reptile and the way she woke with Dawn and came to terms with her new identity.

"You are probably feeling hungry already, I know I did but once you do feed you can go months before you start to feel hungry again even more if you snack on the occasional non-human snack."

"Can't we just eat animals?" Laurie asked

"We both tried" Maria replied shaking her head sadly, "no matter much livestock you eat you can't get rid of that hunger it just builds slower that's all, Anjou says that it's probably built in."

"Where is Anjou?"

"Oh he's holed up with Lillith in Eddie's old playroom," Maria replied with a smile "Anjou keeps an eye on Lillith and her egg and occasionally feeds Eddie when the thought occurs to him."

"That bastard is still alive? I thought you must have killed him," Laurie blurted surprised. Her anger and frustration at her bizarre situation came boiling to the surface and she felt an almost feral rage boiling up inside. "Careful of that anger sweetie you have no idea of your own strength," Maria warned, "Believe me if we could have killed him he wouldn't have survived our first night but every time we even think about killing him in his presence we feel terribly ill. Anjou and Eddie are the only humans completely safe from getting swallowed I feel sick just imagining it" Maria said wincing in disgust.

"Anjou says Eve probably implanted a subconscious block or something so we don't go eating him before her and her girlfriend hatch so she can have her revenge. To be honest, I don't think he has the slightest idea either and I'm not sure he cares I think he went a little crazy when he saw us, snakes are like a serious religious thing for him and he literally worships Lillith as a goddess."

Maria reached out and tapped a few numbers into a keyboard and one of the screens changed to show the huge bulk of Lillith coiled around a leathery egg in what looked like a dungeon, off to one side of the picture her former employer sat against the wall his arms suspended from a pair of heavy shackles in the ruined remains of one of his suits.

"Eddie enjoyed playing tie up games so we figured he should try it from the other perspective for once" Maria laughed "We can't stand being anywhere near him, all he does is plead to be let go and make crazy promises of what he can give you if you just let him loose it's pathetic really."

Another screen changed to show one of the mansions bedrooms where Sarah was sweeping around a Hoover and bouncing along to music on her headphones.

"I didn't expect you to get new staff in." Laurie said gesturing at the screen "that girl scared me half to death I thought the house was empty."

"I saw," Maria laughed, "from here I have a view into every room in the mansion especially the bathrooms. Seems Eddie was a peeping tom as well as an unprincipled slimeball".

"We had him put on a suit and make a few video calls and arrange things so we can control the mansion and put his managers in charge of the business while he's on another "extended holiday" so we had the place fixed up and brought in some staff to keep it running for us."

"Aren't they a temptation?" Laurie asked surprised that they would choose to keep humans so close.

"Well, to be honest, we chose them because none of them has a family," Maria said with a guilty look "Sarah has a criminal record a mile long and Mei Lin is the biggest bitch on the local payroll we haven't eaten yet."

"My god they're living in a glorified larder, you going to eat them aren't you!" Laurie exclaimed horrified.

"Would you rather we went roaming the countryside and got ourselves caught or accidentally eat someone with kids or a family? Enough girls regularly disappeared around Eddie that a few more a year won't matter and any friends they have in the company will just assume they got moved elsewhere."

"But you can't I mean it's just inhuman" Laurie stammered.

"Honey, you're a thirty-foot long reptile who feeds on people, we are inhuman, so if you come up with a better solution you let me know, till then this is the way that works." Maria gestured angrily at the screen, "This is the only way you will ever see them without the risk of you losing control and pouncing on them like a cat on a mouse and the sooner you get used to it the better."

Laurie slid back out the open trapdoor leaving Maria to her tears, a few minutes later Dawn came up and hugged her quietly.

"I think our little sister needs knocking off her high horse a bit, I think perhaps we need to arrange for some more temptation," Dawn said quietly.

Maria only nodded.

Sarah had finished cleaning the bedrooms and was taking a little unscheduled break before starting on the upstairs hallways. As usual Mei Lin was being a stuck up bitch lording her authority over her so she enjoyed making each job last as long as possible just to annoy her.

Normally she would have jacked the job in weeks ago rather than put up with the little oriental cow but it paid three times what she usually made and came with the free room and board to boot.

Normally she would have shared the work with Emma but after her friend's stupid prank the night before Mei Lin had split them up which meant she had to slack off a little less but at least she could enjoy her music.

Too short to be a model despite her aspirations and too chunky besides Sarah spent most of her teens an Emo chick attempting to starve herself thin enough to be popular, eventually too many diet pills and not enough food landed her in the hospital. After that scare, she started eating again and now she was a shade off pudgy with large breasts and a collection of piercings and tattoos that didn't quite manage to hide the worst of her scars.

She was sprawled on the bed eyes closed enjoying her favourite band when unseen and unnoticed a bookcase on the far wall swung aside to reveal a hidden doorway...

Laurie had spent the rest of the day by herself exploring the tunnels that honeycombed the mansion and the bedrock beneath it, occasionally she would catch sight or sound of movement in the rooms beyond on the monitors as the three maids went about their duties but each time she retreated rather than risk temptation. Her hunger was getting worse it was a constant nagging ache now that refused to go away and it felt like she hadn't eaten in months, eventually, she decided to go back and apologise and ask the others if they could provide a pig or something to eat.

She made her way back to Dawn's bedroom and paused before the door, from inside she could hear Maria giggling softly and the sound of a girl moaning in pleasure. Not wanting to interrupt them she was about to leave when Dawn opened the door lounging back on her coils and smiling.

"We were beginning to wonder where you had got too little sister" she purred "what's the point of holding a birthday party if the guest of honour doesn't show up."

"Sorry, I needed to think" Laurie began but then she heard another low moan from the bedroom followed by a gentle giggle from Maria. Pushing her way past the smirking Dawn she entered the bedroom and stood frozen to the spot by the sight in front of her.

Maria was coiled up on the pile of bedding with the blue haired maid snuggled in her lap, the girl lay languidly among her coils a swollen bite mark on her neck and a drowsy look on her face. Maria gently pulled on a fat piercing through the girl's nipple pulling it free of her large breast gently and making her moan in pleasure.

"I'm just finishing unwrapping your birthday present for you" Maria purred "she's plump and ripe and just waiting for you to play with her."

The girl's eyes struggled to focus as she turned to look at Laurie and smiled drunkenly "Mmm yes play with me," she murmured contentedly slurring slightly as she squirmed gently against Maria's emerald bulk gently rubbing her own pussy as the green Naga teased her nipples.

The smell of the girl's arousal was almost overpowering Laurie where she stood the flood of her desire filling the air with burning pheromones and the raging heat of her body standing out against Maria's cooler skin like a spirit of fire trapped within a human form.

"There you see an invitation what more do you need," Dawn said coming up behind her and pushing her gently forward her long nails teasing circles on the soft skin of her lower back.

"She doesn't know what she's saying" Laurie stammered half-heartedly as she desperately tried to resist the urge to just pounce on the innocent morsel she was struggling to remember was a human being. Her stomach growled urgently and it felt like her guts were twisting themselves into knots inside her belly and her fangs had descended filling her mouth with the honey-sweet taste of her own poison.

"Aww come on how can you turn her down look how ready she is for you" Maria crooned pulling the girls hands away so she could see and smell the thick syrup of her juices that soaked her shaven pussy "don't you want to be eaten little one tell Laurie here she needs to eat you up."

"Ooooh yes eat me up pleeease" the girl giggled wriggling helplessly against Maria's scales as she thrust her pussy forward in desperate need of release.

Maria quietened the girl by pulling her mouth to her swollen nipple and murmured with pleasure as the girl suckled at her breast like a baby seeking milk she slipped a hand between the girl's legs and brought her swiftly to orgasm before lifting up a hand drenched in sticky juices towards the reluctant Naga.

"Just taste her and tell me you don't want her," she purred softly beckoning Laurie forward with lust soaked fingers.

Laurie had been creeping forward as her body overruled her resisting thoughts and suddenly she realised that only a few inches separated her mouth from those dripping fingers the smell of the girl all but overpowering. The image of Angelique flashed in front of her eyes and she watched all over again her last blissful moments before she disappeared forever into Dawn's waiting stomach.

"Nooooo!" slapping the hand away Laurie whirled and literally threw Dawn aside in her headlong rush for the door she was so desperate to leave she ripped the whole thing off its hinges as she smashed through and out into the corridor leaving Dawn writhing like a stepped on cat in her wake.

"Dammit, that almost worked" Maria snapped petulantly, "I told you we should have brought all three of them down she would never have resisted the scent of three bitten girls at once."

"Yes but neither would we which kind of ruins the point of getting her to eat them," Dawn retorted yanking the rest of the ruined door out of the way "I"ll go find her and calm her down and we will just have to wait till starvation gets the better of her." Picking her way through the splintered doorway Dawn vanished into the hallways after the distraught Laurie.

"Well, little one, I guess that leaves just you and me." Maria said cradling the moaning girl to her chest, "I'm sure we can think of something to do while they are playing hide and seek."

Sarah was too far gone to pay any attention, the burning sting to her throat that had interrupted her break had turned into a gentle flowing warmth raising the sensitivity of her body to almost unbelievable levels and leaving her in a constant orgasmic stupor.

She felt the nipple pulled firmly from her mouth as her body was lifted and gasped in pleasure as the stinging teeth sank again into the other side of her neck making her almost pass out from the overdose of pleasure.