Lilly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nox661
Nox661
235 Followers

Lilly felt another cup thrust into her hand and she chugged down the contents without thinking tossing the empty cup over into the corner of the room. Lilly started to loose herself in the music and the heat of the other girls bodies radiating through the thin fabric of her clothes and she could tell from the way the other girls hands where slowly moving up her legs as they danced that they could tell she was starting to get excited too and she could feel the heat coming from between Alice's legs telling her she wasn't alone in being turned on. Alice grabbed her wrist and the other girls and pulled them over to one of the empty couches, sitting down first Alice pulled Lilly onto her lap while the other girl sat down next to them. Lilly couldn't see much of the new comer in the darkness of the barely lit room other then that she had dark hair and medium sized tits made to look huge by the combination of her push up bra and low cut dress. Alice pulled Lilly into a deep kiss while her hand strayed down between her legs rubbing her pussy over the top of her panties, Lilly moaned loudly into her mouth biting down gently on Alice's bottom lip. The alcohol in Lilly's system made her much more docile and horny and she didn't resist when the other girl reached up her skirt and pulled her panties off dropping them on the floor next to the couch. Alice pulled the top of her shirt up uncovering her chest before pushing them into Lilly's face demandingly.

Lilly complied sucking greedily on her nipples eliciting a moan from Alice who laid her head back on the couch in pleasure. The other girl spread her Lilly's legs and knelt down between them inhaling deeply enjoying the scent of Lilly's excitement momentarily before running her tongue over the opening of her pussy, spreading the lips apart the girl penetrated her pussy with her tongue repeatedly before moving up to her clit and sucking it into her mouth. Using a combination of her tongue and fingers the other girl adeptly brought Lilly into a quick climax, her moans and cries going un-noticed in dark room covered by that noise of the pounding music. Lilly convulsed in Alice's lap her back arching, Alice's breast forgotten as she gave in to the orgasm flooding through her. Alice reached down and slid her hands through the top of Lilly's shirt grasping her tits roughly squeezing them causing Lilly to squeal in pleasure.

"Come on I think there is a room upstairs where we can have more fun" said the new girl pulling Lilly into a sitting position

Lilly got up and she and Alice followed the new girl out of the dark room and up a near by stair case forgetting her panties in the dark room behind her. Lilly stumbled drunkenly on the stairs noticing for the first time just how powerfully the drink was affecting her. Giving in to the tugging on her arm Lilly stumbled after the other girl. The girl pulled Lilly into a small bed room, a plush queen sized bed with pink sheets rested in one corner of the room taking up nearly half of the space, a dresser and some poster of the indigo girls where the only other decorations in the tiny room. The girl pushed Lilly down on the bed before pulling her own top up over her head and laying down next to her, Alice stripped down to her panties before joining them on the other side, sandwiching Lilly between them. The two girls deftly stripped Lilly's skirt and blouse off leaving her in just a bra and her thigh high panty hose and garter belt. Alice reached behind Lilly's head and pulled her into a passionate kiss their tongues meeting in their mouths their lips wrestling for dominance. The other girl got up and crossed over to the dresser and opened the top drawer pulling out an enormous rabbit vibrator, locking the door and turning off the light plunging the tiny room into darkness. Lilly heard the other girl removing her remaining clothes before climbing back into bed with Alice and her. The other girls hands roamed over Lilly's body sliding down between her legs and then down her thighs, Lilly could feel the warm flesh of both girls breasts pushing against her bare skin and it made her wet.

In the darkness Lilly heard the sound of the girl switching on the rabbit, she rested the tip just under Lilly's belly button making Lilly squirm as the powerful vibrations went through her body. Take in tip and slowly sliding down her landing strip Lilly cried out in pleasure when it came to rest over her clit forcing her head and neck to arch. The tip kept moving down until it stopped again over the opening of her pussy, pausing only for a moment the other girl thrust the enormous tip inside of Lilly penetrating up to the hilt and causing the extra arm to rest just over Lilly's clit stimulating not only her g-spot but also her clit with its powerful vibrations. Lilly moaned in pleasure her hips bucking attempting to get more of the vibrations and stimulation, so lost in her own pleasure Lilly didn't notice when Alice got up and squatted over her head until the other girls pussy was right in her face. Lilly breathed in the musky scent of the other girl's excitement in surprise before obediently inserting her tongue into her sopping wet pussy savoring the taste before sucking her on her clit.

Grabbing Alice's ass with her hands Lilly pulled her pussy closer devouring it while the other girl started thrusting rhythmically with the enormous vibrator. The three girls developed a rhythm Alice thrusting down into Lilly's face as Lilly came up from thrusting her hips out to meet the pounding of the vibrator. Each girl started working faster and faster as they approached their respective orgasms but Alice was the first to cum, convulsing over Lilly's face Lilly felt the muscles of Alice's pussy start to contract and moments later felt the flood of the other girls cum cover her face as Alice collapsed on the bed next to her, being covered in the other girls cum and the commanding stimulation of the vibrator pushed Lilly over the edge and she too convulsed covering the girls vibrator in her cum. The girl pulled out the vibrator and switched it off before putting it in Lilly's mouth with an order to clean up her mess. Lilly licked the vibrator clean enjoying the taste of her cum.

"Now its my turn" said the girl

Reaching under her bed the girl pulled out a double ended strap on, inserting one section of it into her pussy the girl attached the belt and leggings before climbing onto Lilly. Lilly felt the other girl climb on top of her and obediently opened her legs to the intrusion of the large synthetic cock. The girl moved the head of the strap on up and down over Lilly's opening lubricating the tip before positioning it over Lilly's opening. The girl thrust inside Lilly pounding their hips together and they both moaned as the double sided strap on penetrated them. The girl laid on top of Lilly their sweaty bodies pressing together their breast mashed together in their embrace as the girl forced her mouth onto Lilly's. The girl slowly started working her way in and out of Lilly's tight slick pussy Lilly's muscles clenching around the enormous intruder each time it went in her moans dampened by the other girls lips pressed firmly around hers in their steamy embrace. Beside them Alice used the recently cleaned strap on and watched Lilly being fucked by the other girl. Lilly felt her orgasm building and begged the girl to fuck her harder, the girl obliged and together their pace started increasing, Lilly thrust up meeting the synthetic cock each time the other girl thrust down, the two sides hitting the back of each girls pussy on every thrust.

Lilly started convulsing as the biggest orgasm of the night ripped through her, she felt the muscles of her pussy clenching furiously on the synthetic cock as the other girl pounded though her orgasm trying to reach one of her own, the girl screamed out and her back arched as she cum and collapsed beside Lilly holding their sweaty naked bodies close. They heard Alice cum shortly there after and heard her switch off the vibrator and drop it to the floor, the other girl tiredly undid the straps before pulling her end of the strap on out of her pussy and dropping it on the floor as well. Both of the girls pressed in close to Lilly their naked bodies all pressing together all enjoying the after glow of their orgasms. Lilly could feel the alcohol pressing her gently into unconsciousness and the last thing she felt as the darkness over took her was both of the girls resting their hands on her breasts.

Nox661
Nox661
235 Followers
12