Lilly Ch. 05

Story Info
Lilly in Public.
3.4k words
4.36
32.1k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nox661
Nox661
233 Followers

Lilly stumbled home from the police station, her pussy still radiating pain from the abuse she had gotten from the officer's nightstick which was giving her more than a little trouble walking. She had enjoyed her night at the sorority and would be sure to attend the next party they invited her to, especially if she got busted again. As she walked in the side door her mother looked up from the kitchen table.

"Wow you were sure out late." She said.

"Yea I ended up spending the night since my ride had too much to drink; I figured that would be the responsible and mature thing to do" She responded.

Trying to make sure that she kept all evidence of guilt from her face so her mother wouldn't catch on (though from the look she was giving her it didn't seem like her efforts where altogether successful), her mother looked her up and down, eyeing the garments she had hastily thrown on after being released from the police station.

"Well a boy has already called twice this morning, Tom I think his name was, he said something about you two having plans for today?" she asked suspiciously

"Oh thanks, I will call him right now!" Lilly said

Seizing on the excuse to escape from her mother's scrutiny, Lilly hurried from the kitchen up to her bedroom. Throwing herself down on her bed, she rummaged through the clutter in her purse until she found her cell phone, searched through her contacts list until she found Tom's number and dialed it. Given all that she had been through in recent days, she was surprised how nervous she got just waiting for him to pick up a phone; she could feel her heart racing as she listened to the phone ringing.

"Hello?" answered a strong masculine voice

"Hey Tom, its me Lilly." She answered, her heart leaping into her throat at the sound of his voice.

She had never put much stock in romance before always considering herself a more logical and reasonable person, which was not to say she didn't care about people, she just always kept herself a little distant from them and never fell head over heels over anyone. But for some reason Tom was different, they hadn't even had much to say to each other before but just hearing his voice gave her a rush of pleasure and thinking about his big strong hands on her body made her wet.

"Oh hey Lilly, sorry if I was annoying your mom before. I tried calling your cell phone but it was off, I wanted to make sure that you didn't forget about our plans to hang out today. Is your mom that cold to everyone who calls your house? Or is it just me?" he said

"Oh don't mind her she is just protective of me." She responded, "don't worry I didn't forget it was just a late night last night so it has taken me a little longer then usual to get going today."

"No problem, so what did you want to do? Ladies choice."

"Well there was this movie I wanted to see playing in town but I kind of wanted to buy some new clothes today too, do you want to meet me later for the movie?" she asked

"Why don't I come with you to pick out clothing? Never hurts to have a guy's advice does it?" he teased

"Well I was going to stop off and get some new underwear too, is that ok?" she asked

"Sure that's fine, want me to come pick you up?" he asked

"Yea just give me 20 minutes, I want to take a quick shower before I go." She said

"Ok I will see you then." He said

Lilly set down the phone as the line went dead. She hadn't really planned on having him come with her to buy underwear since she had been planning on wearing it on her date with him.

"This could work out to my advantage." She thought "I have been having so much sexual activity with people I don't care about lately it would be nice to have some with someone I want to fuck. What better place to seduce a man then in the dressing room trying on underwear?" she thought

She rushed to get ready, one quick shower and trip through her closet later she was ready to go just in time to meet him in the drive way as he was walking up to her door.

"Hey you!" She said "You ready to go?"

"Ready and waiting." He quipped.

They climbed into his car and headed off to the mall. The mall was one of the largest buildings around, sprawling over almost a mile of land it dominated business in the area around it containing stores for almost anything from clothing to electronics; it even had a small adult store in the back that the mothers of the area liked to pretend wasn't there, except when they were shopping there of course.

"Don't worry, I'm almost done. Just one stop left." She said

She felt guilty she had been dragging Tom around for more then an hour trying on various clothes, she had let him get peeks of her body throughout the time, she was becoming very adept at exposing her self in ways that appeared to be accidental. She could tell from the bulge in his pants that he was enjoying the show even if other parts bore him. She had just finished trying on a succession of skimpy clothing and was ready to try on some underwear and make her move.

"Come on, underwear is over here." She said

Tom's face lit up at the prospect of going into the underwear section. Walking past rows of flimsy garments Lilly examined various pairs, trying to decide between a matching leopard print bra and panty set and a lace bikini. Lilly looked around, noticing that the sales attendant was otherwise occupied helping customers she decided it was time to make her move.

"I'm sorry that I have been taking so long." She said batting the hair out of her face and trying to look innocent

"Oh don't worry about it, I have been having fun just being with you." He said clearly smitten

"Well I would like to make it up to you." She said shyly

"How?" he asked

"Follow me." She commanded

Grabbing him by the wrist, she pulled him in the direction of the changing rooms. Looking about quickly to ensure they were undetected they ducked into the nearest changing stall.

"I figure you need a reward for being so patient with me today." She said

"I do too." He said with a grin

Lilly dropped down to her knees, running her hand over the outside of his pants she traced the outline of his cock with her hand. Deftly undoing his buttons and belt she pulled his cock out of the tight confines of his pants.

"Wow that's pretty big!" said Lilly surprised

Though she had seen his cock before that had been from across the room and she had been trying hard to make sure that he hadn't noticed her watching him, she was unprepared for the actual size. It was easily the largest cock she had ever seen, she was glad now that the cop had stretched out her pussy with his nightstick because Tom would have wrecked her if she had fucked him a few days prior.

Lilly ran her hand over his massive erection, shuddering as she imagined him fucking her with it. Cupping his balls, she sucked it into her mouth, pushing it in as far as she could. It penetrated all the way to the back of her throat causing her to gag slightly in surprise. She started bobbing her head up and down each time going all the way out to the tip before deep throating it again. Tom groaned loudly enjoying her skilled touch.

Lilly's shoved her other hand down her pants, and locating her clit she stroked it rapidly, causing her to moan only the cock in her mouth keeping the sound from the attendants outside.

Tom reached down, and while gripping her breasts he gently lifted her up onto her feet before passionately pinning her to the wall of the stall with his body, she could feel his cock pressing against her pussy through her pants as her large hands gripped her breasts as he thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Now it was Tom's turn to return the favor, kneeling down in front of her hey placed his large hands on either knee spreading them apart gently but firmly. Lilly gasped as his tongue slipped inside her pussy tasting her excitement, she squirmed in pleasure only his large hands on her back side keeping her in position. She shuddered as her first orgasm hit her under his tongue her back arching and her hands almost involuntarily grasping her own breasts.

Tom allowed her to collapse into his arms catching her and lowering her carefully to the ground. He held her in one arm while his other started sliding down her belly in between her legs. Pausing to pleasure her clit for a moment he slid one finger inside of her feeling her tight warm flesh and sampling her moisture before inserting his index and middle finger inside of her.

Lilly squealed as the two digits forced their way inside of her before starting their rhythm thrusting in and out of her. She quickly reached another orgasm thrashing around on his fingers in pleasure.

Neither Lilly nor Tom had been paying much attention to the noise that they had been making and had attracted the attention of one of the sales attendants that had been passing by. Pressing her ear to the door she listened for a second to the grunts and moans that the couple was making before bursting in with the intention of putting a halt to their activities.

Lilly looked up as the woman entered, she looked young, about Lilly's own age of 18 and she thought maybe she had seen her around school, long raven black hair was cut just above her shoulders and startlingly green eyes peeked out from above a button nose. Though her face was set in a frown it did nothing to lessen her appeal. Lush, full breasts thrust out tightly confined by the tight uniform that the sales associates where forced to well and black dress slacks did little to conceal her curves.

"What are you two doing!" she demanded angrily

Though Lilly could tell that the girl was shocked at their activities she also noticed the way her eyes lingered not only on Tom's well crafted body but also on her own. Disengaging herself from Tom's arms she stood up and closed the door behind the girl softly. Before the other could respond Lilly embraced her covering the girls mouth with her own, her protests muffled by Lilly's tongue. The girl resisted for only a moment before melting into Lilly's arms and returning her kiss.

As the two women embraced Lilly slid her hand between them, undoing the buttons on the girl's shirt as they kissed. Undoing the last button, the girl's breast popped out of her shirt, only sagging slightly, her nipples already standing at attention.

Lilly broke off their kiss and leaned down, capturing one of the girl's nipples in her mouth. She sucked on it hungrily, eliciting a quiet moan from the other girl. While devouring the girl's breasts, Lilly's other hand slipped inside her panties, locating her slit through the tuft of pubic hair directly above it. Lilly rubbed the other girl's clit with her finger. The girl shuddered and fell against the wall as she came powerfully, only the quick action of Lilly's other hand preventing them from attracting more attention.

Lilly looked over and saw Tom stroking his hand up and down slowly enjoying the site of her and the other woman.

"Want me to keep going?" Lilly asked knowing the answer already

"Hell yes!" Tom responded lustily

Lilly lowered the other woman onto one of the near by benches which lined two of the walls in the small dressing room, spreading her legs she proceeded to bury her face in the other woman's crotch her tongue forcing its way inside the other girl's tight pussy. The girl moaned and writhed around on the bench before covering Lilly's tongue in her cum. Lilly leaned back licking her lips.

"Hmmm... you taste pretty good." Lilly said

"Thanks." The girl said blushing in embarrassment

Lilly returned to the girl's pussy, running her tongue up and down the girls slit quickly she pulled aside her lips, locating her clit she nibbled on it gently.

While Lilly was busy pleasuring the sales associate Tom was masturbating furiously but was unable to cum, realizing that while Lilly was on her hands and knees, her ass was sticking straight up in the air, her pussy completely unattended to. Lining up his cock with her tender hole he grasped her hips and rammed his cock inside of her.

Lilly gasped and moaned at the same time as she felt Tom's cock force its way inside of her before the other girls hand on the back of her head reminded her what she was doing. Tom fucked her roughly each time he pounded her he caused her tits to bounce and her face to be pressed into the other girl's crotch from the force of his thrusts. Lilly cried out as another orgasm wracked her body and she hung her head panting.

"Time to change positions!" the other girl said

Getting down on the ground the other girl laid on her back with her legs apart, Lilly climbed on top of her their breasts pressing together as they embraced each other. Lilly removed what was left of her clothing delighting in the feeling of the other girl's bare flesh pressing against her own.

Adjusting to the new position Tom continued assaulting Lilly's pussy with his cock while the two girls made out passionately. Lilly's tongue intertwined with the other girls as they moved back and forth between their mouths. Tom's thrust started getting faster and faster and Lilly could feel yet another orgasm building but Tom beat her to it. She cried out as he pulled out splashing his wet cum all over her ass and lower back giving her just enough pleasure to push her into another orgasm.

Tom sat down with his back against the wall of the stall panting from the effort while Lilly and the sales girl continued to make out their sweaty flesh pressing together, each girls hand was between the others legs while they both worked to ensure the other had a quick orgasm. Watching them both shudder and lay back as they each came again, Tom was jealous that he couldn't have another orgasm again so quickly.

"Wow that was something else!" the girl said sighing contently "Oh my name is Jenny by the way, I don't think we were introduced!" she said giggling

"I'm Lilly and that's Tom." Lilly responded

The two girls lay on the ground their bodies still pressed close together as they recovered, their clothes still strewn about the confines of the small room. Finely recovering their breath all three sorted through the clothing getting dressed again.

Jenny picked up Lilly's phone fiddling with it for a second she handed it back to Lilly.

"There I put my number in there, I would love to see you guys again some time!" she said winking

Lilly watched as Jenny cracked open the door and peeked outside before quickly stepping out and closing it behind her. Lilly moved closer to Tom and put her arms around his neck pulling him down and kissing him deeply.

"Did you have fun?" she asked

"So much fun." He agreed

"Well we should probably go if we want to catch that movie." She said with a wink

The couple checked themselves in the mirror to make sure that they had put themselves back together properly before checking the door to see if anyone was outside. First Tom then Lilly slipped out back into the main store. Giggling to each other that they had managed to get away with fucking in the stores dressing room they moved to the check out line. Jenny ran up Lilly's items and winked at her as she added her employee discount to save her some money. The couple thanked her and headed back out to Tom's car to head to the movie.

***

"Well what sounds good to you?" asked Tom staring up at the reader board in front of the theater which listed all of the movies that were currently showing.

"I don't know, isn't there some alien movie out that you wanted to see?" she asked

Though it had been her idea to come here and she had encouraged him to leave the close quarters of the dressing room so that they could make it to the movie theater Lilly was mostly uninterested in what they saw. She had already cum several times today but she was still excited from her activity in the dressing room and all she really wanted was to get Tom into the dark room so that she could get her hands on him again.

Tom, being a gentlemen, bought the tickets, though Lilly could have easily paid for them herself she appreciated the gesture and together the two of them went in to the theater.

"Let's sit in the back." Lilly said the darkness of the theater masking her lusty grin.

The couple moved to the back of the room, though the movie had only been out for a week the theater was hardly crowded there where people sitting here and there throughout the rows but the last row and the two in front of them were completely empty. As the credits finished and the opening scene of the movie started Lilly made her move. Sliding her hand across Tom's leg she worked her way from his knee in between his legs stroking his cock through his pants. Lilly quietly undid the button on his jeans and worked his cock out of his pants stroking it gently up and down once it was out in the open air.

"God that feels good." Tom whispered as Lilly engulfed his cock in her mouth

Lilly bobbed up and down slowly each time wrapping her tongue around his cock and taking it all the way into the back of her throat. She moaned around the meat in her mouth as Toms own hand slipped under her panties the large fingers sliding into her tight hole stretching her out again. Tired of the foreplay Lilly indulged her desires, pulling down her pants she climbed on to Tom's cock gasping as the massive pillar of meat thrust its way inside of her. She was about to cry out when Tom's large powerful hand clamped down over her mouth letting only a quiet whimper through which was quickly lost among the noises of the movie and went unheard by the near by patrons.

"Shhh... we don't want to get caught, we could go to jail for this!" Tom whispered in her ear.

Lilly moaned again into his hand the danger and risk of where they were fucking adding to her arousal and providing further lubrication for Tom's cock. Lilly laid back against Tom's chest letting him slide his cock in and out of her, the hand that wasn't being held over her mouth to ensure her silence grasping her breast through her shirt, Lilly squirmed her orgasm already building. Tom's pace increased pounding into her tight hole and splitting her apart she felt the muscles of her pussy contract as her orgasm went through her and the hand over her mouth clamped down and he groaned into her ear as he emptied his load into her pussy. She could feel his hot jizz dripping out of her pussy and down her leg, she convulsed on last time, climbing off of Tom's cock she sat back down in her seat resting her head on his shoulder she sighed in contentment and giggled to herself as she felt a puddle of Tom's cum forming on the seat under her.

Nox661
Nox661
233 Followers