Lilly Clarke at High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn... my turn... please Lilly..."

For the next ten minutes, we fought over that lovely big hard cock, eagerly sucking him off. I can't remember for sure but our technique must have been pretty amateurish. I do remember him enjoying it though. Moaning and groaning, he sounded like he'd died and gone to heaven.

"Mmmm... Oh fuck yeah... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum...

As we slobbered over the shaft of his big tool like a big icy popsicle he shot his load up into the air.

OOOOOoooo my... FUCK... fuckkkkk yesss..."

It went off like a hose, squirting all over our faces and tits. It got in our hair and our eyes even though he was trying to get it in our open mouths... Once, twice, three times and then I beat Mary to it, sucking the rest of his spunk into my mouth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I look back on it now and realize this was the point where Mary and I became nymphomaniacs in just about every sense of the word. Up until Mr. Hambley fucked us at the Pioneer Girls Camp we were simply horny teenagers. After he'd used our willing young bodies and introduced us to his lovely big cock we were forever looking for more.

Over the next few days of our camp, we searched Mr. Hambley out. He taught us more in those seventy-two hours then we would ever learn in his class. He fucked us senseless every night.

When we finally arrived back at the school gates we got off the bus as different girls. It was early evening. Both Mary and my parents were waiting for us, chatting amiably. For once we were not going home together - but that was okay. We would be seeing each other tomorrow at the lunchtime detention Mr. Hambley had given us... in the grounds-man shed at the bottom of the oval!

*****

That was so fun to write. It was like the characters had a life of their own! I really hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know what you think and VOTE if you like it. Your opinions mean a lot to me. If you have any ideas about plot or characters or whatever please leave a comment or email me (details in my profile).