Lilly Clarke is a Voyeur Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being too loud but I didn't care anymore.

She hung onto me, slobbering kisses over my face and neck, sobbing with pleasure. The big pulsing toy came out of her dripping in her juices, looking as big as her arm before I slid it back inside her again.

I had the little whore just where I wanted her. She was ready to do anything. I drove it in and out faster and faster.

"You - like - my - toy - don' - you - sweetheart," I asked rhetorically, my words blurting out in time with the big toy I was punching in and out of her sodden cunt... the same speed as her father was fucking Mary-Lou.

The little bitch bucked like a wild animal...

"AHHHH yeshhh... Oh yeshhhh... " she sobbed, drool dripping out of her mouth...

"If - you - lick - my - pussy - you - may - have - it - to - keep," I said.

The sex-crazed teen didn't think twice. Her sisters and her father forgotten, she snatched the vibrator from my grasp and fell to her knees between my legs. Down on all fours like a dog, her face was momentarily obscured as she buried her tongue inside my pussy. It was as if my big meaty cunt was trying to swallow her.

"Mmmmm... ooh yesss... good girl, good girl..."

Inside the bedroom, Samual Cosgrove now had his daughters on their knees on the bedroom floor. All three of them were right next to the glass. They looked up at him with big innocent eyes, licking their lips and biting their lower lips. The monstrous man stood over them, slowly jerking his huge dong. Betty-Sue and Mary-Lou were begging for it, taking turns licking up the clear precum oozing out of the top.

One at a time he let them suck on it.

They were having a fine old time, making a game out of it, sucking and slobbering over it whenever they could, laughing and enjoying themselves, seeing which one could get it all the way down and hold it in there the longest.

Amber was licking me out like she'd eaten pussy a million times, lapping my juices and nuzzling my clit with her nose while I watched the hottest porn show in town.

"OOOHhhh sweet girl..." I groaned, "MMMMM... OOOhhh YESSS, eat my horny pussy little slut..."

I was so wet but the little teen drank it all, moaning into my pussy, rolling her head back and forth and up and down, driven by the pulsating toy she held inside her cunt.

Holding her head hard up against my pussy I humped my body against her, grinding her pretty face against me.

"OH YES... OH YESSS... OHH YESSS..."

She looked up at me adoringly, peering up through my thick forest of curly grey-brown pubic hair, nuzzling her nose back and forth against my clit, her tongue swishing and swooshing about inside me.

The tingling between my legs grew and grew and then ... and then... and then I was cumming... oh god... oh god...

"UGGG... UGG... ugg... ugg... ugg... OOOOOhhhh yessss..."

Frightened I would give us away, I bit down hard on my hand in an effort to hold the shriek of pleasure that was threatening to escape me. I tasted blood as Samual Cosgrove jetted long thick ropes of cum out over his daughter's faces.

A huge torrent gushed out from between my legs, splashing all over the little slut. My juices drenched her face and hair, dribbling off her nose and chin.

With tears rolling down my cheeks I held my lips pressed together, making a high pitched humming whine like a racing car. I felt my eyes bulging...

"Eeeeeeemmm... eeeemmmmmmm..."

Amber was beyond caring what I did. Her own climax had her shaking like a leaf. The sexy teenagers' eyes crossed and rolled back in her head and then she was screaming as she was rocked by a colossal orgasm. Muffled in my big hairy bush she howled - like screaming into a pillow.

I held her spluttering and shaking and gasping for breath, hard against my hairy muff, driving her face into my spasming cunt, milking that fabulous feeling with her gorgeous teenage face.

Only when I was completely done did I release her.

The beautiful teen fell back and sat on haunches, sobbing and panting. There was a glow of my juices and sweat reflecting off her glorious body and her wet T-shirt was plastered to her body. Her beautiful tits were rising and falling as she fought to get air back into her lungs.

We were both totally spent.

Amber slowly removed the obscene huge black dildo from her sweat virgin pussy. Holding it by the base, pulsing and wet, she silently offered it back to me.

"Keep it, darling girl... a special gift," I said smiling down benevolently. "Keep it and use it and think of me."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you are enjoying Lilly Clarke as much as I am. Please vote and comment to let me know what you liked and what you might like Lilly and her submissive subjects to do next!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -