Mrs Chadwick's Mower Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After splashing around for a bit I waded to the shallow end and, stepping up the pool ladder, start a long slow waddling walk back towards my chair, giving him a wonderful view.

This is where the best part of my costume is revealed.

Sheer when dry it becomes entirely translucent when wet. I may as well have been naked. Made from nylon, it clings to every inch of my body, leaving nothing to the imagination.

His head was poking over the top of the thick hedge staring goggle-eyed.

The thick garden hedge hid the bottom half of his body. I could see he was shirtless but he could well have been nude behind there for all I'd know.

Sauntering slowly towards him I started to imagine that he might have been - stripped out of his pants while I was in the water, his shorts around his ankles.

At the very least I was sure his hand was inside his baggy pants... squeezing that massive dong lovingly...

"Mmmm, water is lovely Louis," I said standing on my side of the hedge, dripping wet and all but naked. "Remember, you're welcome to jump in a and cool off whenever you like."

I know the near invisible white nylon is gripping my body like a glove, clinging to everything.

The deeply plunging neckline and the wet fabric clinging to my fabulous 48GG breasts was showing them off to perfection. The fabric was so clear you can see the dark red color of my big nipples, standing out hard and erect on the tips.

His eyes played up and down my body between my basketball breasts and my pussy. The crotch of the swimsuit was being swallowed by my big meaty pussy, thick dark pubic hair escaping on either side.

"Tha.. tha.. tha.. thank you M..M..Mrs. Chadwick," he stammered, unable to drag his eyes away.

He didn't say anything else and I came more and more sure he was playing with his cock. It was hard to be sure and he was trying to hide it but he was definitely swaying back and forth a little. It would be hard to jerk that huge penis without moving at all.

I loved that he was looking and pleased he was trying.

When I took a step closer he almost cringed. Like a frightened puppy, I thought. With my hands on my hips, I did a little 'bump and grind' move.

"Do you like my swimsuit Louis?" I asked innocently. "I've had it for years and it used to look pretty good on me."

"It loo...oks sup... sup... superb Mrs. Chadwick," he mumbled through pursed lips.

"Not too tight?"

"Oh n...oo Ma'am, it fits you p... perfectly..."

"Not too tight here?" I squeezed my boobs together as if illustrating the point.

His eyes popped and his mouth fell open. The jerking motion was becoming more obvious.

"Louis? Is it too tight here?" I repeated.

"N... n... noo Ma'am, it fi..f..fts you just f..f..fine..."

"What about this though?" I asked, turning around to show him my ass. "See? It's not supposed to leave my bottom so completely exposed. When I was younger and my bum wasn't so big the gusset sat just here..."

I with my hand under the costume's back I slid it down, pulling the nylon out of my bum crack and temporarily showing him how it used to be forty years ago.

"...but when I let go now it just slides back up." And it did, slowly disappearing from view between the cleft of my huge ass crack.

"Its too tight isn't it Louis?" I asked, turning back to him. "It makes my bottom look too big doesn't it?

He just stood there speechless, wide-eyed, staring at me, standing up hard against the hedge, in an attempt to hide a noticeable jerking motion.

"And look here." With my legs spread apart, I ran my hands up both sides of my inner thighs and rubbed back and forth on either side of my big pussy.

"See how tight it is through my crutch?" I said huskily, rubbing back and forth. "C... can you see how tight it is through my crutch Louis?"

"Y...e..sss Mrs..."

"Can you see Louis?" Still rubbing backwards and forwards, my hands had moved together now and I was rubbing myself in earnest.

"Can you see how t... tight it is Louis?" I said breathlessly.

At this point I was simply masturbating myself. My fingers had found my clitoris sticking out like a marble through the sheer material and I was rubbing it for him, my middle and pointer finger sliding up and down on either side of the protruding little bud...

"S... s... see how the costume slides up between here as well sweetheart?" I drew the slinky white costume up into the crack of my cunt.

"When that happens I need to pull it out you see..." Pulling it to one side I push two fingers inside myself and continue to rub my clit.

As I felt my orgasm approaching I looked deeply into his beautiful blue eyes.

He was staring at me avidly as well, his whole body moving with the rhythm of his two fists that he jerked off with. I couldn't see them but I know that's what was happening. I'd seen him do it a few times now.

Standing a mere two feet apart in my sunny summer garden, with only the hedge between us, our eyes locked as we both started to cum...

"It's ver...y tigh...t Louis do...n't you think?" I asked gasping... play-acting right to the end...

"Ooooo Mrs. Chadwick... I... th... th.. think... ugh... ugh..."

... as he was trying to answer me he began to blow his load.

He grunted involuntarily in time with the quite loud splattering sounds as he squirted huge wads of jitze into the hedge bush. As his body convulsed a warm red flush spread over his chest and up around his neck.

For my part I orgasmed like the expert I am, never taking my eyes away from his, my body shuddering and my juices running over my hand and down my leg.

The dear boy kept his eyes on me as well, squirting and squirting his cum onto the hedge.

"ugh... ugh... ugh... ...I think it loo...ks great on you Mrs. Chadwick ... and not at all too tight," he said finally finishing his sentence.

"T... thank you, Louis. I definitely value your opinion," I said, panting and shuddering.

"It looks amazing on you Mrs. Chadwick... you look amazing all the time." He looked away embarrassed.

I stumbled back to my recliner and lay back down. Post orgasm tingling in my pussy and my heart full, considering Louis's last words.

After a minute I heard the whisk-whisk-whisk of the hedge clippers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12