Lilly was a Bitch Ch. 06

Story Info
Matt gets lucky with some other students.
1.1k words
4.2
13.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was confused. He didn't know what to do. Lilly kept making him do things he never imagined, and Emily helped. He was having a great time, but he knew Lilly was mean. But these two hot girls kept getting him to cum, so why not?

One day at school Matt was walking toward the cafeteria. He was approached by a group of four beautiful girls.

"Hi, Matt." Suzy said. Suzy was 5'10", long black hair, long fingernails. She wore tight jeans and a top that made her small boobs look perfect. She ran her finger down his arm while the other girls surrounded him.

"We hear you're a fun guy to be around," she said. Matt gulped and started to sweat.

"I, uh, I don't know." He started to get an erection. The girls noticed this and started to get excited. As they walked, Matt didn't even notice they walked him into an empty classroom. Now the five of them were alone, away from any interruptions.

"We hear you have some skills we might be interested in." said Lucy. Lucy was short, big (really big) boobs, with green eyes and great legs.

Lucy touched Matt on his stomach and his dick jumped. Lucy said "I see you know what I'm talking about."

Debbi took his hand and held it to her boob. "What can you do to help us poor girls?" she said. His dick stood straight out. "Maybe there are lots of things we can do for you if you do things for us," she added.

Linda touched his erection. Linda was tall and blond. She had the best body of the four of them. He closed his eyes and wondered what Lilly would do to him if she knew what was happening. Pre-cum started to drip out of him. Linda started to massage his dick while Susy and Lucy started to suck his fingers. Debbi licked his ear. He stopped breathing as the girls dragged him to the floor.

Matt didn't know that Suzy was friends with Emily. Emily showed her some videos of Lilly and Matt. Suzy recognized Lilly and Matt and decided she had to get Matt to do those things to her. After all, Lilly could have any guy she wanted. If Lilly wanted Matt, Matt must be really good at screwing.

Hands were all over Matt's clothing. His shirt was unbuttoned, his pants were unzipped and pulled down. His erection, now even bigger than usual, jumped out. The girls all squealed at its impressive size. Linda put her tongue on the head of his penis while Debbi grabbed his dick and started rubbing. Lucy put one of her boobs in his mouth. Suzy started sucking on his nipples. Pre-cum poured out of his dick. He eyes were closed, his head was back and he felt mouths and hands moving away. He heard a zipper being pulled.

Suzy said, "I'm first. If there's anything left of him when I'm done, you can have him." Matt started to get worried. He'd only had sex with Lilly and he didn't want her to get angry. He heard sounds of clothing being removed but didn't want to look. He felt the entrance of her pussy touching his dick-head and he moaned. Just then, the door opened.

"What's going on in here!" a voice yelled. All the girls jumped.

"Nothing! We found him like this!" Linda screamed. The girls grabbed their clothes and ran out of the room. Matt just laid there, unsure what to do.

"Are you okay?" he heard a woman's voice ask.

"I think so," he answered. He opened his eyes. It was Miss Garcia, his Spanish teacher. She was about 25 years old, blonde, and gorgeous. She touched his arm.

"I got here just in time, it seems." she said. "Who knows what they might have done to you if I didn't stop them." She put her hand on his dick and said "But it seems such a shame to let this go to waste." Miss Garcia had also seen the videos and she wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. She went to the door and locked it. She hiked up her skirt and came back to Matt. "We're going to have some class work now. Lay back while I work."

She impaled herself on his cock. He moaned and started to move his hips. She smacked him. "Lay still. I'm working." He got even more excited when she smacked him and Miss Garcia felt his cock stiffen when she did. Up and down she went, panting and sweating as she did. She decided to smack him again and see what happens. "SMACK!" Matt's dick surged into her pussy and she screamed. She collapsed on him, orgasming, but still kept riding him. She wasn't stopping. Matt felt her pussy contracting on his dick. He wasn't sure if he could hold out, but he only felt the urge to cum when she smacked him. "SMACK!" again, and his dick pulsed with pleasure. Miss Garcia quickly figured out his preference and started smacking his repeatedly. He growled, pushed his dick far into her and started grunting. She could tell he was cumming and that pushed her over the edge again.

Finally she collapsed on top of him, her breasts crushed against his chest. She could feel his dick starting to rise again. "Why the hell not?" she thought. She smacked him and his dick reared to life. Up and down she went, smacking him only when she felt his dick softening. She screamed as she orgasmed. Matt was waiting for another smack; he really wanted to cum again. But Miss Garcia was finished, at least for now. She got off of him, his dick still sticking straight up. She looked at him, took pity, and slowly started to stoke his dick. He stiffened as he felt an orgasm starting. She smacked his face and cum started to spurt out of him. She was amazed at his strange desires, but what the heck. It worked for her.

"We have more work to do. I will call you to my office when I need you." she said.

"Uh, I don't know if I can. I don't want my girlfriend to get angry." Matt responded.

"If you don't show up, I'll tell her what you did with me." Miss Garcia responded. She slapped him. His dick immediately stood up. She grabbed him, stroked his dick until his eyes closed and said, "You'll be there when I call. Don't be late - EVER." A few more strokes and a smack across the face and Matt spurted once more. "Amazing!" she thought. Then she left him alone.