Lilly was a Bitch Ch. 08

Story Info
Lilly gets laid with her mother.
1k words
3.88
13.8k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night at the bar, Lilly and Matt came in. Emily was happy to see them and took them to "their" table. Lilly immediately started to stroke Matt and hit him. Emily wondered what a strange woman she was, but what the heck. Her new boyfriend came from a strange home. (She smiled to herself thinking that Henry was her boyfriend.)

Lilly noticed something different about Emily. "Did you get laid lately?" Lilly asked. Emily blushed. "You did!" Lilly shrieked. "Tell me all about him! How was he? How big is he? When can we meet him?" Emily left out all the bad parts, including his age and how he came to be with her. She didn't even want to tell Lilly his name for fear that somehow Lilly would screw it up for her.

The entire time they were talking Lilly was pumping Matt's dick. Matt closed his eyes and threw his head back. Lilly asked Emily to help her stroking Matt. Emily rushed to get to work. She might have a boyfriend, but a little fun with this poor guy wasn't out of the question. It's not like Lilly asked her to screw Matt. Matt started to breathe heavy and tense up. Lilly put her mouth under the table as Matt started to cum. He grunted several times and then stopped, exhausted. Lilly smacked him as he came.

Lilly came up from under the table with cum dripping off her face. Emily took a napkin and carefully wiped the cum off. What she missed with the napkin she got with her tongue. Of course, she licked more than she needed to. She even licked inside Lilly's mouth. Matt composed himself enough to watch the girls kissing. His hands started exploring Emily's small tits. Then he rubbed Lilly's big tits. They were both pretty good, he decided. He put his mouth again Emily's chest, slowly opened the buttons, and started sucking on her breasts. Emily started to cum. She was shocked. She had never cum from having her tits sucked until she met these people. She decided life was good.

When Lilly got home, no one was there. She looked around and found Henry's note. "So that fuck isn't coming back? Well, who needs him!" she thought. Then she sat down and started to cry. This was her little brother and he was gone. Being mean to Matt was fun, but being mean to Henry was exquisite. She stopped crying, got her mother's vibrator and masturbated for about a half hour, cumming twice.

Lilly saw that Lauren's bed was a mess and some clothes were missing. She started to worry. She called Lauren. Lauren answered the phone.

"WHAT! [grunt] that feels great. What do you want, Lilly!" Lauren yelled into the phone.

"Mom, where are you?" Lilly asked.

"I"m, oh that's good, on, I'm, uff, oh wonderful! I'm on a date." Lauren kept groaning and panting as she spoke.

"Mom, it sounds like you're getting laid!"

Lauren yelled "That's great, Steve, more! Of course I'm getting laid. I told you I'm on a date. I'm busy, what do you want! OH here it comes!" Lauren moaned and grunted as she came. Lilly started to finger herself listening to her mother cum. Lauren had told Steve about Lilly, even showing him pictures of her daughter naked.

While fucking Lauren, Steve told her to tell Lilly to come over. Lauren grunted into the phone "Lilly, come over here. You'll have the best lay you've ever had. These guys are fantastic." Lilly took the address, put on her shortest skirt and tightest top and rushed over. To hell with Matt. She'd take care of that wimp later.

Lauren went to get laid with her mother. When she walked into the house, two men grabbed her and starting fondling her. She yelled at them. "Who the hell are you guys? You think you can just grab any girl who walks in?" Then she looked at them. Nice looking guys with big dicks, she noticed. She slapped one of them on the face. He slapped her back. She grabbed his dick. He put his hands on her boobs. She started rubbing his dick. He started caressing her breasts. They both closed their eyes and started breathing heavy. Lilly came first. She gripped his dick to steady herself and he started spurting cum all over her clothes. Lilly collapsed on the floor. The men ripped her clothes off and carried her into the bedroom. They put her on the bed next to Lauren.

One of the men climbed on top of Lilly and started fucking her vigorously. Lauren held Lilly's hand as they both got fucked. The other men started licking and fondling Lilly. Lilly started moaning and tensing up. She felt another orgasm starting just as the guy on top of her came inside of her. He got off before she came. Just like her mother, she too yelled at him for being a lousy lay. The next guy climbed on and went s-l-o-w-l-y. He wanted her cumming while he was in her. It didn't take long before she grabbed him and started thrusting. She moaned and threw her head back as she came. He finished and left. The next guy climbed on and started sucking her boobs. He wasn't in a rush to screw her. These were the best tits he'd held in a long time, and they were real!

When the men were finished with both women, the two women held each other and started licking. The men all started getting hard-ons watching the show. Lauren started fingering Lilly. Lilly screamed from the pleasure. Lauren licked Lilly's boobs and Lilly had one more orgasm, then passed out. The two women stayed, getting laid whenever a eager guy came by the house.

Lilly sent Matt a text saying she was away with her mother. She said she would come back in a few weeks and he should not worry about her. Also, she said she would be getting laid while she was gone but he'd better not jerk off. She did that to make him crazy. It was working. She didn't answer her phone when he called. He would have only heard her grunting while getting laid. No one was at Lilly's home, not even her brother. Matt was going out of his mind. He was afraid to jerk off for fear she would come back and get angry. But he was also worried about what was happening to Lilly.