Lilly was a Bitch Ch. 12

Story Info
Miss Garcia gets tied up.
1.1k words
3.88
13.8k
5

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly and Linda held hands as they went home. They were both wet from the thought of fucking Matt till they were senseless. When they got home, he asked what had happened. Before he was done talking they had ripped his clothes off. Lilly started sucking his dick and Linda put her pussy on his mouth.

He no longer cared what they had done once they started on him. Lilly moaned from an orgasm as Matt came in her mouth. Linda screamed from what Matt was doing. Matt was in heaven.

The next day, Matt got a text from Miss Garcia. Lilly saw it. "What does she want?" she demanded to know. Matt decided to tell her what Miss Garcia had done to him. Lilly and Linda decided to get even with her. Matt texted her to come to Linda's apartment and to wear something sexy.

When she got there, the girls put a gag in her mouth, a bag over her head and handcuffed her hands behind her back. Matt cut off her clothes, licking as he went. Miss Garcia struggled but couldn't fight off the three of them. They dragged her to bed and tied her to it.

They took Linda's vibrator and slowly rubbed it along her body. They didn't touch her boobs or pussy. Miss Garcia was groaning through the gag. Her nipples were sticking up and her pussy was getting wet. Matt finally put his tongue on her clit. She tensed up and shivered as she came.

But they were just getting started. After she came, Linda put the vibrator in Miss Garcia's pussy and set in on high. Miss Garcia started thrashing about. Each girl then put their mouths on her boobs and started sucking. Matt took the bag and gag off her and stuck his cock in her mouth. She sucked it greedily. She shuddered as another orgasm overtook her.

The girls then took turns sitting on her face. Matt pulled the vibrator out of her and stuck his dick in her. Miss Garcia was tensing up from the feelings washing over her body. She had another orgasm. After her three tormentors had each had an orgasm, they put the vibrator back in her pussy, put it on low, and left.

After about an hour they came back in. The vibrator was still going but Miss Garcia was unconscious. They took a bunch of photos with their phones.

When she woke up, they kept her tied to the bed. Lilly told her about taking the photos. Miss Garcia screamed at them so Matt put the gag back in her mouth. He got aroused again and got on top of her. She tried to fight him off but couldn't. He pulled out of her and came all over her boobs. They left her alone again.

They kept her there until morning. By that time, all three were ready to fuck some more. Miss Garcia was asleep, so Matt climbed on and pushed his dick into her pussy. She awoke with a start. She started moaning. She figured this wasn't going to end for a while so she should make the most of it.

After she came, Matt pulled out and Linda jerked him off onto her face. Miss Garcia opened her mouth and tried to catch it. She was enjoying what they were doing to her. Lilly and Linda each put their pussies on Miss Garcia's hands. She rubbed their clits until they came.

Then they untied her. She jumped onto of Matt, kissing and licking him until he was erect again. She then climbed on top of him, fucking him until he came.

When she was finally finished Linda gave her some clothes.

"I'll be back!" Miss Garcia said with a big smile as she left.

When she got home there were several messages on her phone. They were from her friend, Miss Valencia.

Miss Valencia was a teacher at a near-by all-girls school. Miss Valencia preferred boys which is why she took the job at an all-girls school. She didn't want to be tempted to do something stupid (but fun) with a student. Of course, there were a lot of gorgeous girls at this school, and Miss Valencia enjoyed watching the girls. On more than one occasion a student would suggest to Miss Valencia that she needed extra tutoring.

One senior, Nancy, showed up at Miss Valencia's classroom just before the school day ended, and asked for some special help. Nancy always wore her school uniform skirt just a little shorter than she should have.

"Can you help me study?" Nancy said. "I need to graduate. My parents said that now that I'm eighteen years old, if I don't go to college I've got to move out of the house."

Miss Valencia looked Nancy over. "Of course, I'd be happy to help you study, dear." She said. "Sit at your desk and get your books out."

"I'd really feel better if I could sit next to you while I study. These desks aren't very comfortable." Nancy replied.

So Miss Valencia cleared some space at her desk and they sat together. They were just a little too close since there wasn't a lot of room. Miss Valencia could feel the heat coming off of Nancy as they sat and worked.

Nancy kept touching Miss Valencia's arm as they worked. Miss Valencia started to breathe a little heavier than normal. She started to sweat. She knew she shouldn't let anything happen, but Nancy was a really beautiful girl and Miss Valencia was having trouble concentrating.

Nancy held Miss Valencia's hand as she pointed to something. She put Miss Valencia's hand on Nancy's bare leg. Both women felt electric sparks as she did that. Nancy closed her eyes and started to hum. Miss Valencia leaned forward and licked Nancy's lips. Nancy responded by opening her mouth and sucking on Miss Valencia's tongue.

Miss Valencia started to moan from the sensations. Nancy put her hands on Miss Valencia's boobs. Her nipples immediately got erect. Miss Valencia let out with a long moan as Nancy expertly rubbed her nipples.

Miss Valencia started sucking on Nancy's earlobes. Now it was Nancy's turn to moan. She spread her legs apart and pushed Miss Valencia's hand between her legs.

"She smells great," thought Miss Valencia. She put her head between the student's legs and started to lick her cunt. Nancy grabbed her head and held on. Both women felt Nancy's orgasm approaching. Nancy started to moan. Then she shuddered and screamed. Miss Valencia was very good at this.

Now it was Nancy's turn. She put her hands on Miss Valencia's legs and started licking as she approached her pussy. Miss Valencia closed her eyes, drew a deep breath, and grabbed the edges of the chair. Nancy was very good at this also. Miss Valencia threw her head back and started moaning as she came.

When both women were satisfied they fixed their clothes and went back to studying.