Lilly's Gold

Story Info
A young, curious adult has an encounter with golden showers.
2.8k words
3.13
6.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a normal Friday night for me. I had planned to go to the midnight movies at the Rialto Theater in South Pasadena to see Blue Velvet for the 4th time or so. But, when I called up my friend and self-appointed designated driver, he said "Is it okay if my ex- girlfriend Lilly comes along and hangs out with us tonight?" I said fine but that I'd like to catch the movie if we could. I remembered seeing that girl, Lilly once in summer school and thinking that she seems too wired and too talkative. Not the intellectual kind of thoughtful speech, but the unrelenting stream of words, with each word more useless than the next. I knew I'd be in for an earful of annoyance but, she's at least she's a pleasure to look at. Besides that I thought oh well at least it's a change from the usual routine of me, Philip, sometimes David, and a midnight movie. I did feel a bit weird about hanging out with my friend's ex-girlfriend and I thought to myself, I don't want to get involved with her and make my friendship with Philip strange.

Philip mentions he has his older brother's driver's license so we can get some liquor from the store if I wanted to. So, at about 7 P.M., I drove my Rav-4 to Philip's house a few blocks away and I turned down the loud Tool music and called him and said "I'm outside, let's go to liquor Mart". He came out of his upstairs apartment and got in. Next he informed me that he'd be willing to drive after we went to the store. We go to the liquor store and I get something I drank when girls were going to be around, Smirnoff Ice Apple. I got two six packs and Philip proudly displayed his brother's ID and it worked with no problems because he does look quite similar to his brother. But, why did I ever drink that pussy shit which is too sweet and an ineffective drink?

Now, Philip was driving and there happened to be a gig called "Coffee House" at the high school he just graduated from. A few friends were going including his ex Lilly and my brothers as well. We were supposed to meet up with her there and hang out after, then eventually take her home. My brothers were there also as they did like this style of music, which I didn't. I only went because Philip wanted to and I admit I was curious to meet Lilly. On the way there I drank a couple of Smirnoff's and we both listened to some more Tool and then part of Animals by Pink Floyd.

Then we got there a bit late and the bands had already started and I don't recall much of the music specifically as I was thinking about when we would get out of there and make our way to the movie. There were a few Weezer covers and some punk, and ska songs. But, I did meet Lilly there. She was wearing square glasses, a ribbon in her brown hair, jeans and a blue t-shirt of a band called The Aquabats, who I found out later made obnoxious, adolescent ska while dressed up as super-heroes. Lilly danced wildly to this music and shouted joyous remarks to the bands and conversed with many of the people there. So, I decided she was very outspoken, loud, a bit obnoxious and just seemed like too much of a handful for me.

I remember when I met her she said "Hi I'm Lilly, with two L's. I'm not like those other Lilies". I thought, yes I can definitely see that but I just said. "Ok cool. I'm Philip's friend, Nathan. I'm Gabi and Julius' brother. I think you met them before".

So we talked on and off between shows to a small degree. She mainly caught up with Philip while I just kept begging for the show to end. I did make some small talk to some people I knew, about my plans for the night and films.

After the show ended is really where the night started to get interesting. Philip, Lilly and I made our way to the parking lot where we all hung out for a while. My brothers Julius and Gabi were there with the friends they had gotten a ride with also. Everybody was in a good mood except for me. But, my mood was changing, the ska and punk music were behind me and I had the rest of the night to look forward to. So I kind of just stood by my brothers and Philip and talked about what we might do with the rest of the night. I told them about the movie Blue Velvet, saying they'd enjoy Dennis Hopper's best role in this strange film about the filth that lurks beneath the surface in a nice suburban town. They just kept saying we might go and Philip told me Lilly could not stay out that late. My mind changed as she started conversing with me more extensively.

She kind of skipped right over to me like a schoolgirl playing hopscotch. In her fast style of talking she asked, "So, Nathan How old are you? Where do you go to school?"

I replied, "Just turned 20. I go to PCC. Umm... I take a bunch of GE and film classes there."

"Ohh... Really? That's kind of close to where I live in Alhambra. I'm just 18 by the way. Me and Philip were together in my Freshman and Sophomore years. I have another boyfriend now. He goes to art school. He wants to draw for Disney or maybe some anime. So are you artsy like that too?"

"Well... I'd like to be a director. I watch a lot of films. David Lynch, Roman Polanski, Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock... Either directing or cinematography or editing".

Lilly then looked me up and down and asked "What's that on your shirt?"

"It's from a concert I went to with my brother Jules. One of the best nights of my life. Tool and King Crimson"

"Oh yea...Philip likes Tool a lot. He always listens to them or Nine Inch Nails. Tool's singer is pretty cool"

After some silence, she broke it saying, "So you don't seem to talk a lot. Why? Are you bored or sad?"

"No I just don't know you yet and there's not that much too say."

"Your just all Rico Suave. You just sit back and look good."

I thought to myself, I'm just wearing a t-shirt and jeans like always. My hair is kind of long and parted in the middle, but I am clean-shaven and zit free. But, I'm nothing compared to Rico Suave.

Then she resumed interrogating me.

"So do you have a girlfriend?"

"No I don't. I was seeing a girl but not anymore"

Philip then said that maybe we should get going and head over to Lilly's to drop her off.

We assembled into the car, Philip, Lilly and I. She sat in the back while Philip drove and I controlled the radio in the front passenger seat. Lilly kept talking the entire time, asking questions about how we knew each other and what we were going to do with the rest of the night because it was still early, only around 9:30 P.M. I really don't remember what about, as I mainly listened to some Yes and sipped on another Smirnoff Ice Apple treat consisting of too much sugar and a wee bit of alcohol. I offered one to Lilly and she gladly accepted. I figured most girls liked that shit because it's sweet and always marketed towards women. Phillip didn't mind if we drank while he drove as long as we tried to keep the bottles out of sight. As we made our way to her house, Lilly asked about the music and she told me about the music she likes saying it's simpler, catchy, and easy to follow. She also said but I do like you're crazy stoner-type stuff. When we got to her house we had both finished our Smirnoff's and then she said, "Well I guess I gotta go in and act like I 'm home for the night, but I'll be back out."

We said okay and Philip told her to hurry up so we won't be waiting for nothing. Her mother was pretty strict so she had to be home early, right after the gig. She went in and I continued listening to the music and talked a little about what I thought of Lilly while I drank another Smirnoff. We listened to music waited and fifteen minutes later she came out. She was excited to be back with us. Immediately after she hops into the back seat she asks me if I would like to go back there with her. I look at Philip to see if it was okay and he gave me a nod of approval.

So I went into the back seat with her and brought another drink each for the both of us. The music was playing at a decent volume, not too loud, not too soft, and when my Yes selection ended Philip put on some Nine Inch Nails and then A Perfect Circle. We just spent the time drinking, enjoying the music and I appreciated the warmth beside me. She did talk about something and I did respond, but I don't remember the specifics. I do remember she said that her little cousin lived down the street and that she should meet me and that we should all go out sometime. She did start kissing me and I began to feel the passion of lust trying to take hold. It seemed like she was a lightweight with alcohol as she only had a couple but they made her even more assertive and bold than she already is. But, still I really did not want to take this further but the sweet liquor started filling up my bladder, so I told her and Philip that I was going outside to pee.

I left the Rav 4, closed the door shut and headed for the side of Lilly's house. I unzipped and started peeing on the brick chimney. Suddenly, I see Lilly coming from out of the corner of my eye. Wildly, like an animal possessed she intercepts the stream of urine and starts gargling it while stripping herself of her shirt and bra. She lets it drip down and I can tell this is getting her into some type of erotic fervor. I thought to myself, this is very strange, but if this is what gives her kicks then I'll just go along with it. So now she smells a bit like urine, but that is what took her over the threshold and transformed her into a feline in heat.

After I finished urinating on her, I didn't put the tool away because she starts fellating me right there on the side of her house by the brick chimney. She was quite good at that and did it with unrivaled enthusiasm and passion. She kept on and I got harder and it felt like bliss as I had not had this in a long while and never with a girl with such perfect technique that I completely forgot about Philip in the car waiting.

I tried to tell her that we got to go back in the car and keep Philip company, but she kept on talking dirty saying "Nathan, ohhh your cock is so nice. Just boink me right here." That was her word for sex, "boinking" and she begged for it, but I said no, that I couldn't do that to Philip even though he is patient and says he doesn't care. But, she kept on and on and she took off her pants and slid down her panties revealing her cute landing strip and sweet pink lips. She played with herself and begged "C'mon just put it in. It's okay no one will see."

I said with conviction, "I don't have a condom & I don't have any money left to buy one."

Lilly remains adamant, "Please just put it in without one. We don't need it."

"I can't please let's just go back to the car. Some other time."

Lilly is still set on "boinking", "Just take one from 7-11 around the corner."

"Okay. Fine. Let's see if it's alright with Phil if we walk there"

I pull up my pants and go over to the car while Lilly puts her clothes back on. I explain to Phil and since he was in a relationship with Lilly for a good year. My good friend understands and he says "yeah, just go for it" and teases me slightly about being in love. I deny that and tell him thanks for his blessing. I head over towards Lilly thinking that I hope the music keeps his attention for a while and I hope he won't be secretly mad about this later.

Lilly and I take a "romantic" stroll together, just like a normal, loving couple would, to 7-11 to steal a condom which I need to feel safe about this and apparently she doesn't even care if I had one or not. Everything works out fine there as many people are drunk and buying more beer and serve as a perfect distraction while I tear open a package of Trojan condoms and pocket them. Lilly has a little bit of money and buys gum, which she really needs to cover up the stench of urine and also serves as a cover for stealing so it doesn't look like we came in and bought nothing. I still can't believe she's into urine. Geez, what happened to her when she was young to cause that strange fetish?

Anyway all is successful and we walk back to her house. I tell Lilly I'm going to talk to Philip really quick. I tell him it went okay and he tells me "alright man. Now just hurry up and handle her."

I go over to the side of her house with her by the chimney and bushes and she resumes touching me, kissing me, and talking dirty. Man, she has the most sexual energy out of any girl I've ever been with by far. I start feeling her perky breasts underneath her shirt and soon she takes off her shirt and bra, once again revealing her cute puffy pink flesh-colored nipples. Her nipples and skin roughly about the same color. Different I thought but they are really beautiful. I suck on them for a bit and then she takes off my pants and boxers and resumes going down south. As soon as I am rock hard again she takes off her pants and panties and orders me "Let's do it. Please just boink me right here against the side of the house."

I do as she says and it feels so wonderfully warm and cozy. Her vagina grips my penis as I slide in and out. But it wouldn't last that long. I was surprised I was able to perform as well as I did in that weird half standing up position with her leaned against the wall facing me and the thought creeping up in the back of my mind, that if the neighbors looked out the window they could see all this because there was a dim light by the side of the house illuminating this spectacle. Not long after I'd been inside of her, we were interrupted. I heard Philip coming. Phil said, "I'm not looking, but c'mon Nate can't we just go now. I'm tired."

It was kind of funny the way he stumbled over her walking sideways with his hands by his eyes. I agreed after some hesitation because I knew I could resume this with Lilly on a later date. We did go out later on, but our "dating" lasted only about a year. I never did anything again having to do with stinky, golden fluid. But we always made love, actually that wasn't the word, we just did our "boinking" wherever we could in many other precarious situations. She was the best at fucking as I would call it, but I still feel bad about doing that with my friend's ex-girlfriend. Even though he says he didn't get mad, I f know myself I wouldn't want a friend of mine to do that with a pretty ex-girlfriend that I had. I feel it might have distanced us a bit as in the time since this we have hung out less and less and now we hang out hardly ever and Lilly is finally serious with that same boyfriend she had and no longer has a need for a sex toy.